50 Strong & Most Inspiring Cindy McCain Quotes
Which are your favorite Cindy McCain quotes?
Cindy McCain is an American humanitarian, businesswoman, and philanthropist. She’s leading many medical missions in order to develop nations after she became the founder of the American Voluntary Medical Team in 1988.
McCain has committed to spending her life on making the world a better place to live especially for those who are not as fortunate as the others.
Here’s a collection of the most inspiring Cindy McCain quotes:
50 Strong & Most Inspiring Cindy McCain Quotes
1. “I’m an emotional woman when it comes to service to our country.” – Cindy McCain
2. “Nobody wants to sell their child, but what they wind up doing is selling their child to be able to support their family.” – Cindy McCain
3. “I would feel safe with my husband as president.” – Cindy McCain
4. “I fully support the NOH8 campaign and all it stands for and am proud to be a part of it. But I stand by my husband’s stance on DADT.” – Cindy McCain
5. “BlackBerrys are a wonderful tool. I’m very tenacious about keeping up with my kids, as they are with me.” – Cindy McCain
6. “I think Americans are good-hearted, open-minded people, and race doesn’t enter into this – at all.” – Cindy McCain
7. “I grew up with my dad.” – Cindy McCain
8. “I try not to do it in a way that is hurtful, but I always tell him the truth, and he tells me the same thing. I trust him the most, and I know he trusts me the most.” – Cindy McCain
9. “I brought home a baby without telling [husband John McCain], and he not only took it in stride but loved it, immediately embracing Bridget, who shares John’s very dry sense of humor, so she and her dad do pretty well together. If I hadn’t taken Bridget out, I think she would have become a prostitute or worse, died.” – Cindy McCain
10th of 50 Cindy McCain Quotes
10. “Gweneth Paltrow is a joke. Her life is like taking bullets for a soldier. What a joke! My 2 sons serving in the military should talk to her.” – Cindy McCain
11. “I just think it’s so important to maintain family stability.” – Cindy McCain
12. “If my children are happy, I’m happy.” – Cindy McCain
13. “I just want to be who I am.” – Cindy McCain
14. “If you really want to see change, and have change, you’re going to have to get involved.” – Cindy McCain
15. “I have very distinct things that I like.” – Cindy McCain
16. “I watched many people’s children leave and go serve. This is something that is the fiber of the McCain family. It was nothing more than me just saying I believe in this country so strongly.” – Cindy McCain
17. “I believe in the great spirit and intelligence of Americans.” – Cindy McCain
18. “My husband is absolutely opposed to any negative campaigning at all.” – Cindy McCain
19. “I learned the hard way that not only do you not have to be superwoman, but it’s better not to be and not to try to be.” – Cindy McCain
20th of 50 Cindy McCain Quotes
20. “I think it’s a right that every American parent should have – choice and competition in education and choice in schools are most important to me.” – Cindy McCain
21. “I would continue to do the things that I do.” – Cindy McCain
22. “I think security is a big issue for people.” – Cindy McCain
23. “I have very distinct opinions. Just because I choose to be a little less overt out on the campaign [trail] doesn’t mean I’m anything less than very opinionated and very intelligent.” – Cindy McCain
24. “I’d get into the field and work, and be an example to other people that you can’t rely on the government to be the answer to everything.” – Cindy McCain
25. “I think all women go through the belief that they need to be superwoman – that to be successful in any way, and I don’t necessarily mean in business or anything, but just to be a successful person, you have to be superwoman.” – Cindy McCain
26. “I didn’t want to have to raise a husband, but he was so sophisticated and so funny.” – Cindy McCain
27. “In everything I do, my children come first, and my husband.” – Cindy McCain
28. “I’d been all over the world. I had started a career. At that point, I had sort of committed myself to not committing. ” – Cindy McCain
29. “What I would like to be is just a good person – someone who tries her best and puts her best foot forward.” – Cindy McCain
30th of 50 Cindy McCain Quotes
30. “With all my heart, I believe in the process. And I believe in our country.” – Cindy McCain
31. “What matters is that our country is strong and respected and safe. We really are, you know, a very good country. We make our mistakes, but we’re also very, very strong. And so I don’t know. You know, I hold grudges. But I do believe in the process.” – Cindy McCain
32. “Sunglasses are a migraine sufferer’s best friend.” – Cindy McCain
33. “The only way to get around Arizona is by small private plane.” – Cindy McCain
34. “My own feeling is we need more compassion, we need more empathy, we need more togetherness, in terms of working together.” – Cindy McCain
35. “The secret to a happy marriage is patience and honesty. I really mean that.” – Cindy McCain
36. “What intrigued me about him was his intelligence, his humor.” – Cindy McCain
37. “My husband’s the first one to say, “This is not the end of the world.” We’re doing what we want to do – what we have chosen to do – and we know the risks involved.” – Cindy McCain
38. “Our government treats the LGBT community like second-class citizens.” – Cindy McCain
39. “I think Barack Obama is a fine man. I think Michelle Obama is a fine woman. This is about who would be better and I think my husband would be better.” – Cindy McCain
40th of 50 Cindy McCain Quotes
40. “The strength of women and women’s rights around the world are especially important because that affects children and families. And the cascade effect is remarkable.” – Cindy McCain
41. “Some people gain weight during times of stress, but I lose weight.” – Cindy McCain
42. “As a mother, I – like everyone else – have to fill my gas tank in my car. I have to feed my family. I have to be able to make sure that I can keep a roof over their heads and, with things escalating the way they are, it’s very difficult. People are losing their homes.” – Cindy McCain
43. “You know, chemo and radiation is a very tough customer. It does so much good, but it also does a lot of damage.” – Cindy McCain
44. “Having a strong father, I wanted an older man.” – Cindy McCain
45. “I rely on some words that actually my husband said to me. He jokes about saying, “You know it’s only darkest before it’s totally black!” Even in my darkest hour – and my darkest hour was probably when I lost both my parents – I look to him and I see what he has endured, what he has overcome, what he is doing with his life, and just how he’s lived his life.” – Cindy McCain
46. “I did learn a great deal about my husband but I also learned something about myself: I made a wise choice. I think he’s a good man.” – Cindy McCain
47. “You have to be patient, you have to be open, and you also have to be available for criticism, too.” – Cindy McCain
48. “I’m an only child. My father was a cowboy, and he really loved me very much, but I think he wanted a son occasionally.” – Cindy McCain
49. “We don’t need more bullying, and I’m tired of it.” – Cindy McCain
50. “There has to be some decorum left in politics and in American journalism as well. Our husbands are the candidates.” – Cindy McCain
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Cindy McCain! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Cindy McCain quotes? Leave a comment below.
25 Inspirational Diane Guerrero Quotes from In the Country We Love
Which are the best Diane Guerrero quotes?
Diane Guerrero is an American actress and author. She has won Screen ‘Actors Guild Awards’ for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series for ‘Orange Is the New Black’ in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
Guerrero published a book titled ‘In the Country We Love’ a memoir about her parents being detained and deported when she was fourteen.
We put together this collection of the best Diane Guerrero quotes from her book:
25 Inspirational Diane Guerrero Quotes
1. “For the thousands of nameless children who feel as forgotten as I did—this memoir is my gift to you. It’s as much for your healing as it is for my own.” – Diane Guerrero
2. “It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old. They grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.” – Diane Guerrero
3. “Our passions don’t just compel us; they can also heal us.” – Diane Guerrero
4. “The day you finally start dealing with your past is the day you stop dragging it into the present.” – Diane Guerrero
5. “We don’t do all our growing up between birth and adolescence or even our twenties. If we’re fortunate, we never stop.” – Diane Guerrero
6. “You’ve gotta be careful who you share your big dreams with. People often piss on them. Some will even talk you out of your aspirations, mostly because they’ve given up on their own.” – Diane Guerrero
7. “Even in the best of times, life is a mixed bag of disappointments and triumphs, heartaches and highs. Life hands out all of the above, and we don’t get to pick how many of each we’ll get, or in what order they’ll show up. But we do get to choose how we’ll walk through our days. Whether we’ll cower under our covers ever morning, or rise up to take on the challenges.” – Diane Guerrero
8. “In some ways, the heartache we feel for our loved ones is deeper, rawer, than any we could feel for ourselves.” – Diane Guerrero
9. “My work on Orange has taught me this: Human beings are not categorically bad because of their mistakes. They can learn from their errors and get back on track. No one should be forever written off because of one part of his or her history.” – Diane Guerrero
10th of 25 Diane Guerrero Quotes
10. “That was one thing I could be sure of, that my mother loved me. Fuck anyone who tried to come between us.” – Diane Guerrero
11. “Truth is, among low-wage earners busting their tails to make the rent, one’s feelings are seldom discussed or acknowledged. Emotional wellness is a First World luxury.” – Diane Guerrero
12. “Emotional wellness is a First World luxury.” – Diane Guerrero
13. “I’d never been to Colombia. Yet in a way, I felt like I’d gone a dozen times. That’s because my parents kept Eric and me connected to their homeland. They played the music, prepared the foods, told us stories from their childhoods.” – Diane Guerrero
14. “My story represents all that should be celebrated about America. Only here could a daughter of immigrants grow up to succeed in the competitive and exciting world of acting. And only here could a girl like me be invited to have a conversation with the president. I will always cherish those opportunities.” – Diane Guerrero
15. “Some people shy away from boldly claiming what they most wish for. Maybe they fear it’ll make them look pushy. Or greedy. Or ungrateful for what they have. But when you keep your dreams hidden away, when you hide them under a sofa cushion, they never get the light they need to grow” – Diane Guerrero
16. “Just as one moment can bring despair, it can also lead to a new beginning. A different life. A dream for moving onward and upward rather than backward.” – Diane Guerrero
17. “Service to others- I believe that’s the purpose every person on the planet shares.” – Diane Guerrero
18. “The worst thing I could’ve done would have been to deny myself the opportunity because of fear or feeling like I didn’t deserve it.” – Diane Guerrero
19. “We don’t do all our growing up between birth and adolescence or even our twenties. If we’re fortunate, we never stop.” – Diane Guerrero
2oth of 25 Diane Guerrero Quotes
20. “I am an intelligent woman. I am a good person and a loving daughter. I matter, and what I have to offer also matters. I can forgive myself for whatever I did yesterday because today is a new day.” – Diane Guerrero
21. “It took so much courage to let myself be seen and heard as I am… And for once I was not afraid. Someone wise once said there are only two emotions – fear and love – and it’s impossible to feel them at the same time. On that morning, in that room, I was surrounded by love alone.” – Diane Guerrero
22. “ran. You take big risks so you can score big victories. You step out because, dammit, you want to be chosen. You want something to show for your effort.” – Diane Guerrero
23. “The worst thing I could’ve done would have been to deny myself the opportunity because of fear or feeling like I didn’t deserve it. It was one of those times when I really saw the power of having a dream and making it come true, no matter the obstacles.” – Diane Guerrero
24. “We don’t do all our growing up between birth and adolescence or even our twenties. If we’re fortunate, we never stop. *” – Diane Guerrero
25. “Your failures don’t define you,” she continued. “Your worth isn’t about what you do or don’t do. You have value simply because you’re here.” – Diane Guerrero
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Diane Guerrero! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Diane Guerrero quotes? Leave a comment below.
25 Amazing Kylie Minogue Quotes
Which are your favorite Kylie Minogue quotes?
Kylie Minogue is an Australian singer-songwriter, actress, designer, and businesswoman. Her first single, ‘The Loco-Motion’, spent seven weeks at 1 on the Australian singles chart and became the highest-selling single of the decade in Australia.
Her recording career began in 1987 and she went on to achieve worldwide records sales more than 70 million and has been the recipient of several awards, both American and Australian.
Here’s a collection of the greatest Kylie Minogue quotes:
25 Amazing Kylie Minogue Quotes
1. “I just can’t help but see things differently.” – Kylie Minogue
2. “I used to be able to do the Chinese splits, where you open your legs sideways.” – Kylie Minogue
3. “I’ve been accustomed to being famous and having a certain level of attention for 14 years, but in the last few months, it’s changed. It’s like on the arcade game, I’ve gone up to the next level.” – Kylie Minogue
4. “The moment my doctor told me, I went silent. My mum and dad were with me, then we all went to pieces. I was saying, No, I’ve got my flight to Sydney in two hours. I’m getting on a plane.” – Kylie Minogue
5. “You need a lot of luck to find people with whom you want to spend the rest of your life. Some people manage to find their soul mate. Others don’t. I think love is like a lottery.” – Kylie Minogue
6. “I do dance music, and I can be pretty camp myself from time to time.” – Kylie Minogue
7. “I have never been unfaithful to a partner and would find it immoral to be involved with a married man” – Kylie Minogue
8. “I maintain that the best song is the one that ends up on the album. So whether I’ve written it or I haven’t, I’m very comfortable with both.” – Kylie Minogue
9. “I’m trying to be myself more and more. The more confidence you have in yourself… the more you realize that this is you, and life isn’t long. So get on with it!” – Kylie Minogue
10. “One important thing to know is you’re still the same person during it. I’m more eager than ever to do what I did. I want to do everything.” – Kylie Minogue
11th of 25 Kylie Minogue Quotes
11. “You get such a kick and then it’s all over. That’s good ground for uncertainty and depression. I usually burst into tears.” – Kylie Minogue
12. “I can understand why people would want to stay on the road because you create your own bubble. You almost don’t live in the real world. Just to have the things that are with you is fine.” – Kylie Minogue
13. “I have had a holiday, and I’d like to take it up professionally.” – Kylie Minogue
14. “I love to have a bath with beautiful, relaxing music on and have no rush to do anything. It’s a wonderful indulgence, and it helps me to calm down and stop my mind running overtime.” – Kylie Minogue
15. “I’m like an eight year old with the dressing-up box. I have the luxury of being able to change on a whim.” – Kylie Minogue
16. “My life has always been geared towards my career. If my life is complete in other ways then I don’t mind being a 65-year-old spinster. But I don’t discount love when I’m talking about not getting married. I could… it’s just something I haven’t wanted to do yet.” – Kylie Minogue
17. “With one man, there was a freedom and liberation. That was with Michael Hutchence, my partner in life” – Kylie Minogue
18. “Having had cancer, one important thing to know is you’re still the same person at the end. You’re stripped down to near zero. But most people come out the other end feeling more like themselves than ever before.” – Kylie Minogue
19. “I get the lyrics of a tune and interpret them my way.” – Kylie Minogue
20. “I know there will be X amount of women being diagnosed. I love to say, You can get through it. You can.” – Kylie Minogue
21st of 25 Kylie Minogue Quotes
21. “I’m just a natural flirt, but I don’t see it in a sexual way. A lot of the time I’m like an overexcited puppy.” – Kylie Minogue
22. “Listen can you hear the distance calling Far away but will be with you soon” – Kylie Minogue
23. “The Sun in London ran a front page declaring my bum a national treasure. I really did laugh at that. It’s not like it can actually do anything, except wiggle.” – Kylie Minogue
24. “Everyone knows how much Australia means to me. I try to get back here as much as I can, but normally it’s for work, so I’m in and out and jet-lagged and stressed.” – Kylie Minogue
25. “I just want to do everything. I don’t want to sound soppy or too cliched, but that’s the way it is.” – Kylie Minogue
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Kylie Minogue! Don’t forget to share them on social media.
Which are your favorite Kylie Minogue quotes? Leave a comment below.
30 Gordon Ramsay Quotes That He Actually Said
Which are your favorite Gordon Ramsay quotes?
Gordon Ramsay is a Scottish born British chef with his restaurants currently holding 14 Michelin stars.
Today, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay is London’s longest-running restaurant to hold this prestigious title, and Ramsay is one of only four chefs in the UK to maintain three stars.
Ramsay has opened a string of successful restaurants across the globe. He has also become a star of the small screen both in the UK and internationally. He is also an author of a number of books, many of which have become bestsellers around the world.
This is our collection of Gordon Ramsay quotes that he actually said:
30 Gordon Ramsay Quotes
1.“The pressure on young chefs today is far greater than ever before in terms of social skills, marketing skills, cooking skills, personality and, more importantly, delivering on the plate. So you need to be strong. Physically fit. So my chefs get weighed every time they come into the kitchen.” – Gordon Ramsay
2. “My mum doesn’t enjoy sometimes listening to me tell staff off, and I say to my mum, it’s a kitchen, not a hair-dressing salon.” – Gordon Ramsay
3. “There’s a bond among kitchen staff, I think. You spend more time with your chef in the kitchen than you do with your own family.” – Gordon Ramsay
4. “Eating out doesn’t have to be a formula. Eating out is about having fun. I get really frustrated when it’s badly done.” – Gordon Ramsay
5.“I train my chefs with a blindfold. I’ll get my sous chef and myself to cook a dish. The young chef would have to sit down and eat it with a blindfold. If they can’t identify the flavor, they shouldn’t be cooking the dish.” – Gordon Ramsay
6. “I spend more time in the kitchen than I have in the dining room, for obvious reasons, however, I just want to sit and indulge.” – Gordon Ramsay
7. “I think every chef, not just in America, but across the world, has a double-edged sword – two jackets, one that’s driven, a self-confessed perfectionist, thoroughbred, hate incompetence and switch off the stove, take off the jacket and become a family man.” – Gordon Ramsay
8. “I love eating out. I don’t deny that. But I don’t want 12 or 15 courses because the chef wants me to taste this or taste that. I just want to be able to decide.” – Gordon Ramsay
9. “Put your head down and work hard. Never wait for things to happen, make them happen for yourself through hard graft and not giving up.” – Gordon Ramsay
10th of 30 Gordon Ramsay Quotes
10. “I’m a big lover of fish. Cooking fish is so much more difficult than cooking protein meats because there are no temperatures in the medium, rare, well done cooking a stunning sea bass or a scallop.” – Gordon Ramsay
11. “The minute you start compromising for the sake of massaging somebody’s ego, that’s it, game over.” – Gordon Ramsay
12. “I like finding talent. That’s what really turns me on, I suppose.” – Gordon Ramsay
13. “Chefs are nutters. They’re all self-obsessed, delicate, dainty, insecure little souls and absolute psychopaths. Every last one of them.” – Gordon Ramsay
14. “Being assertive and somewhat really firm has to be backed up with being fair.” – Gordon Ramsay
15. “I’m Gordon Ramsay, for goodness sake: people know I’m volatile.” – Gordon Ramsay
16. “When you’re cooking in the premier league of restaurants when things go down, it has to be sorted immediately.” – Gordon Ramsay
17. “Kitchens are hard environments and they form incredibly strong characters.” – Gordon Ramsay
18. “Find what’s hot, find what’s just opened and then look for the worst review of the week. There is so much to learn from watching a restaurant getting absolutely panned and having a bad experience. Go and see it for yourself.” – Gordon Ramsay
19. “I train my chefs completely different to anyone else. My young girls and guys, when they come to the kitchen, the first thing they get is a blindfold. They get blindfolded and they get sat down at the chef’s table… Unless they can identify what they’re tasting, they don’t get to cook it.” – Gordon Ramsay
20th of 30 Gordon Ramsay Quotes
20. “There are very few chefs both in Britain and the States that really identify the secret of being consistent. And combine consistency with flavor.” – Gordon Ramsay
21. “I’ve had a lot of success; I’ve had failures, so I learn from the failure.” – Gordon Ramsay
22. “What’s frustrating more than anything is when chefs start to cut corners and believe that they are incognito in the way they send out appetizers, entrees, and they know it’s not 100 percent, but they think the customers can’t spot it.” – Gordon Ramsay
23. “I suppose your security is your success and your key to success is your fine palate.” – Gordon Ramsay
24. “I suppose I might be a player-coach nowadays. I’m a great teacher, and I enjoy teaching. But I’m glad I got injured and ended up turning to cook. It was an accident but the happiest one of my life.” – Gordon Ramsay
25. “Cooking is about passion, so it may look slightly temperamental in a way that it’s too assertive to the naked eye.” – Gordon Ramsay
26. “I am what I am. A fighter.” – Gordon Ramsay
27. “I still love football, though, and I think cooking is like football. It’s not a job, it’s a passion. When you become good at it, it’s a dream job and financially you need never to worry. Ever.” – Gordon Ramsay
28. “If you want to become a great chef, you have to work with great chefs. And that’s exactly what I did.” – Gordon Ramsay
29. “I hid in food.” – Gordon Ramsay
30. “Swearing is the industry language. For as long as we’re alive it’s not going to change. You’ve got to be boisterous to get results.” – Gordon Ramsay
Thanks for viewing this collection of the best Gordon Ramsay quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media.
Which are your favorite Gordon Ramsay quotes? Leave a comment below.
Ray Allen Net Worth
Former professional basketball player Ray Allen earned millions during his 18 seasons with the NBA as one of the greatest...
Cory Joseph Net Worth
As the point guard for the Detroit Pistons, Cory Joseph has earned a significant net worth as one of the...
Tommy Lee Jones Net Worth
Follow Tommy Lee Jones' rise to stardom from Texas cowboy to Hollywood star.
B.o.B Net Worth
B.o.B. has created a million-dollar income in his short career, becoming wealthy through his musical ability and engaging live performances.
Alexander Gustafsson Net Worth
Alexander Gustafsson is among the greatest mixed martial artists to come from Sweden, as well as one of the greatest...
42 Dugg Net Worth
Best known for his singles "We Paid" and "Grace," 42 Dugg has become one of the biggest up-and-coming rappers in...
Adin Ross Net Worth
Adin Ross streamed himself to millionaire status by giving his audience a view into his entertaining and exciting life becoming...
The Kid Laroi Net Worth
The Kid Laroi overcame a difficult childhood to become Australia’s most successful rapper and is set to become even wealthier...
Too Short Net Worth
Too Short’s rap career has earned him millions as an artist and producer.
Warren G Net Worth
You can't tell the story of 1990s hip hop without Warren G, who helped to revolutionize west coast rap and...
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Rappers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 50 Richest Actors in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Singers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Athletes in the World
Entrepreneurs2 months ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest DJ’s in the World
Top Lists2 months ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard