50 Amazing Eddie Hall Quotes
Which are your favorite Eddie Hall quotes?
Eddie Hall is an English former professional strongman. He is best known for his incredible feats in the weightlifting sport.
Hall has won multiple occasions both the UK’s Strongest Man and England’s Strongest Man titles. He is the only man to ever deadlift 500 kilograms (1,102 pounds).
Here’s a collection of the best Eddie Hall quotes:
50 Amazing Eddie Hall Quotes
1. “I was expelled from school at 14, and whilst everyone else was studying for their GCSEs, I got a membership for that gym, and I just started lifting weights. So while everyone else was in school, I was in the gym sort of bulking up, and when I got to 17, I got a full-time job.” – Eddie Hall
2. “I was slamming some weights on a leg press. And – I don’t know if I had a semi or what -but I trapped my d**k in between the plates and I ended getting five stitches.” – Eddie Hall
3. “I came out a different athlete, an all-rounder rather than just a static monster.” – Eddie Hall
4. “We take the piss out of each other. I’ve brought them to life with the British banter… I enjoyed it that being the bad boy British guy of the show.” – Eddie Hall
5. “You’ve made it open and then you’ve got to achieve that goal, otherwise, you look a dickhead you know! You look stupid and that’s why I’ve set my goals, I’ve been very loud about them, but then I’ve backed them all up because that’s my biggest fear, saying I’m going to do something and then not doing it. It’s one of my biggest fears and I don’t want to look an idiot.” – Eddie Hall
6. “Because fats are so calorie-dense – there are nine calories per gram of fat – at 400 grams of fat, you’re getting a lot of calories in. It’s so easy to digest fat, too. That was my fuel.” – Eddie Hall
7. “My workouts are based on very heavy, fast movements using weights, the science behind it being that the faster you move a weight, the more fast-twitch fibers you rip and then repair.” – Eddie Hall
8. “I tend to wake up around 7, and I start the day with a protein shake.” – Eddie Hall
9. “The mental capacity to be the best, you’ve got to be mentally strong.” – Eddie Hall
10th of 50 Eddie Hall Quotes
10. “We’ve got all the tools we’d ever need to make the perfect human – and obviously we surpass him – but what Paul did 50 years ago is f**king incredible.” – Eddie Hall
11. “For the people that keep asking why I don’t compete at the World’s Strongest Man anymore, simple: I choose to live a healthier life now and enjoy the fruits of my labour.” – Eddie Hall
12. “Ya know self-belief is seen as arrogant these days, but I say you have to be arrogant and have self-belief else you’d never achieve anything. There’s a big difference between arrogance and confidence.” – Eddie Hall
13. “I went away and all I trained for was the moving events, my static strength was so high, no one was even close, even now. And I just realized I’ve got to be able to move, I’ve got to be able to pull trucks, so that’s what I did.” – Eddie Hall
14. “I won the World Strongest Man and that’s a lifetime achievement in itself but there are 19 other men that one of the World’s Strongest Man.” – Eddie Hall
15. “I think it’s all about goal setting, the number one rule of goal setting is to be public – tell a friend, tell a family member, tell your fans, put it on social media, you know, because that sets it in stone.” – Eddie Hall
16. “Ever since I was a child I’ve dreamt of being the World’s Strongest Man, and to actually accomplish it is something else, it really is something else – total euphoria!” – Eddie Hall
17. “The pressure on my body was surreal. I passed out after. I had nose bleeds. It’s not healthy doing something like that.” – Eddie Hall
18. “They’re all hard, you know, they’re all, you know, amazing feats of strength world records.” – Eddie Hall
19. “The worst injury I’ve ever had in my personal life is trapping my own d**k between two metal plates.” – Eddie Hall
20th of 50 Eddie Hall Quotes
20. “You don’t have to be a genetic freak to be the strongest man in the world, you’ve just got to be the hardest worker and that’s what I am.” – Eddie Hall
21. “I’m not going to walk around at 28 stone until I’m 48. My plan is to win the World’s Strongest Man, walk away gracefully, and live a long life. ” – Eddie Hall
22. “No event in strongman competitions lasts longer than 40 seconds, so by swimming in fast bursts, my body is conditioned for the level of speed and power it needs.” – Eddie Hall
23. “And then I made the commitment to become The World’s, Strongest Man. And I said out loud, put it on social media, told my friends and family. And again people laughed. That added small fuel to the fire for me and ten years later to the day I won The World Strongest Man.” – Eddie Hall
24. “I think one of the hardest was by a guy called Paul Anderson. He was renowned for lifting up 19 people in a carousel lift with his legs. So, we replicated that and I cracked my back. It was pretty hard to walk for a couple of days after that.” – Eddie Hall
25. “I’ve won it at a time when it’s at its best, the competition is rife, you’ve got giants like Brian Shaw, Hafthor Bjornsson, both of them 6ft 9′, 6ft 10′ and then you’ve got little old me who’s 6ft 3′, so you know, it’s definitely a nice time to win the World’s Strongest Man, because there are some absolute freaky huge guys out there.” – Eddie Hall
26. “The swimming helped me move over to the strongman, I had these huge lungs, a huge heart, it gave me the dedication, you know.” – Eddie Hall
27. “It’s that great feeling, like the first man on the moon, the first man to run a mile in under four minutes. And now, I’m the first to deadlift half a ton. It’s history, and I’m very proud to be a part of it.” – Eddie Hall
28. “We all want to be that number one.” – Eddie Hall
29. “To be able to swim for twenty hours a week, to stare at the bottom of a swimming pool, you’ve got to be disciplined, but I used that discipline and moved it over to the strongman and you need it, it’s not just lifting weights, it’s the diet, it’s the recovery, it’s everything, you want to get everything right if you want to be number 1.” – Eddie Hall
30th of 50 Eddie Hall Quotes
30. “I feel as though I have done the biggest lift in human history. I lifted the halftime deadlift off the floor, 1102 pounds. I did that back in 2016. And no one still to this day has even come close.” – Eddie Hall
31. “When people say that something can’t be done, there’s no better feeling than proving someone wrong and when you’ve got so many people to prove wrong there’s so much glory in it.” – Eddie Hall
32. “I’ve trained that hard I’ve made myself ill, I’ve caught meningitis, septicemia, so there’s a dangerous side to the sport where you wear yourself down, you burn the candle at both ends.” – Eddie Hall
33. “During the actual show, we were actually pretty lucky. We filmed seven episodes. And you know, that basically means at least seven world records were attempted or broken. And we’re very lucky, you know, other than the odd pulled back or, strained bicep I think we did pretty well. No one got seriously, hurt.” – Eddie Hall
34. “I went away and I trained – I pulled trucks, I flipped tires, I lifted atlas stones, I ran with weights, I trained my arse off and the results speak for themselves.” – Eddie Hall
35. “When I was five years old, I remember watching The World Strongest Man with my parents in the front living room.” – Eddie Hall
36. “After swimming, I have breakfast. I start with a big bowl of porridge – say, 100 grams of oats – then some cereal, five or so pieces of fruit, an oat bar, a liter of fruit juice, and a big bag of beef jerky.” – Eddie Hall
37. “When I was working a full-time job, seventy hours a week with security work as well and training twenty hours a week – I was doing a hundred hours a week at work and training, but I had to do it to get to where I was, I had to do it!” – Eddie Hall
38. “Sometimes I’ll have cheesecake – just anything that’s high calorie, because that’s what I need for the training.” – Eddie Hall
39. “Well I was a National Champion swimmer when I was a kid, I mean from age five I trained 15 – 20 hours a week, so I’ve always been fitter, stronger, more mobile than anyone else around me and I think that’s stuck with me.” – Eddie Hall
40th of 50 Eddie Hall Quotes
40. “During training, I’m eating raw steak, it’s just a constant, it’s a non-stop game. It’s one of the hardest things I’ve found with the strongman is getting the consumption in, getting the amount of food I needed in my body was the hardest thing.” – Eddie Hall
41. “I taught myself how to lift weights, I did my own nutrition, I did my own coaching. It’s a one-man band, you’ve just got to get on with things.” – Eddie Hall
42. “You have to be a 100 percent selfish, nothing else matters apart from yourself when you’re training to be number 1 in the world.” – Eddie Hall
43. “I remember saying to my Mum and Dad that I’m going to be the world strongest one day. Everyone just burst out laughing.” – Eddie Hall
44. “No, well Hafthor decided he’d been hard done to for some reason, he claimed some trickery of some sort but at the end of the day he got beat fair and square in a strongman competition and he couldn’t take it.” – Eddie Hall
45. “Coffee… The caffeine in your morning coffee stops an enzyme called amylase from working correctly, which is located in your mouth and gut, and breaks down starchy carbs.” – Eddie Hall
46. “If there’s one role that was made for me, it’d be Henry VIII, definitely. He’s a big powerful man very demanding. Though obviously having six wives which I’m not too keen on, to be honest.” – Eddie Hall
47. “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day; this is where most people will make their first big mistake if they’re trying to lose weight.” – Eddie Hall
48. “I think the swimming set me up for life, I really do. I think it gave me the tools, it gave me the lung capacity, it gave me the heart function, but most of all it taught me discipline because in strongman there are no coaches, there’s no one telling what to do, what to eat.” – Eddie Hall
49. “I remember watching World’s Strongest Man as a kid, and I was just obsessed with it. At sort of five, six years old. Just watching these huge guys lift planes, pulls trains, lift stones – I was just mesmerized by it.” – Eddie Hall
50. “Yes, I’m doing damage to my body now. The human body isn’t designed to be this size.” – Eddie Hall
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Eddie Hall! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Eddie Hall quotes? Leave a comment below.
50 Kaka Quotes About Soccer & Success
Which are your favorite Kaka quotes?
Kaka is a retired Brazilian professional footballer.
He is one of the only eight players worldwide to have won the FIFA World Cup, the UEFA Champions League, and the Ballon d’Or awards. In addition to his success, he has been acknowledged for his humanitarian work after retiring from football.
During the peak moment of his career as an attacking midfielder with the Italian football club ‘A.C. Milan’, his impressive performances in dribbling past players, goal scoring, and assisting his teammates with almost limitless proficiency made him considered as one of the most legendary soccer players of his generation.
Here’s a collection of the most inspirational Kaka quotes:
50 Kaka Quotes About Soccer & Success
1. “If things happen it’s because God has prepared me. God has great things for us. If it’s God’s will that I be there, there I will be.” – Kaka
2. “I learned that it is faith that decides whether something will happen or not.” – Kaka
3. “His ambition for victory sets Mourinho apart. He wants to win every game, so he prepares all the smallest details; in training, at the game, everything. I loved to work with him.” – Kaka
4. “I have my life. I have my values. And compared with much of society, especially football, that is radical.” – Kaka
5. “To take on Madrid is a very good experience.” – Kaka
6. “I would love to have a career like Zinedine Zidane. He stopped playing, took some time, realized he liked coaching and started working in the youth academy. I could follow a similar path.” – Kaka
7. “The World Cup was a huge frustration because I had prepared really hard for it. But in the World Cup there is no formula, no recipe for success.” – Kaka
8. “It’s important for me to keep improving.” – Kaka
9. “It is not my place to make judgments about the behavior of any other footballer. Cars and women, things like that, have never been important to me. My family and my belief in God and Jesus are the things which determine my life.” – Kaka
10th of 50 Kaka Quotes
10. “People talk about the history of Manchester United or Liverpool, but look what Arsenal achieved with the team of Thierry Henry and Patrick Vieira.” – Kaka
11. “In Italy, the coaches are very attentive to the details. They really study things, and that is a big difference here. They look at your movement, your positioning. They study you and work out how to stop you.” – Kaka
12. “Milan is my home, where I chose to go and where my heart really is.” – Kaka
13. “It has been tough when I have been with the national team and we have gone to play in some of the poorer areas in Brazil. You see people come and watch us train or play a match, and then you know some of them are going home with no food on the plate.” – Kaka
14. “You only appreciate what it feels like to win the Champions League after you’ve seen it snatched away from you.” – Kaka
15. “One always wants more when things work out.” – Kaka
16. “England have always had individually strong players, and I am a huge fan of Stevie Gerrard, who has the heart of a lion and is the icon of the modern footballer with his ability to attack and defend so well.” – Kaka
17. “Playing for Madrid is a great challenge.” – Kaka
18. “When I’m struggling, I can still dream about my successes.” – Kaka
19. “For a player it’s an amazing experience to be at Real Madrid. I matured a lot there, principally as a person.” – Kaka
20th of 50 Kaka Quotes
20. “It’s incredible to win an individual award in a team sport and also one where everybody wants to be able to say, I’m the best.” – Kaka
21. “I use a few phrases to let people know a little bit about who I am. One of them is I belong to Jesus, which is a phrase I always wear on a shirt during the most important moments of my professional career.” – Kaka
22. “In 2009, I accepted the proposal of Real Madrid, but I was completely destroyed there because I could not give what I had given Milan. I was completely lost.” – Kaka
23. “Even Cristiano Ronaldo, who has won two Ballons d’Or with Real Madrid, receives whistles from the Bernabeu.” – Kaka
24. “I am always in love with Milan. The relationship with the team, with the club, and with these fans is beautiful. It’s weird for a Brazilian to have a relationship like that with an Italian club.” – Kaka
25. “It’s not easy to decide what is best for you in the future.” – Kaka
26. “I thank God for all the victories and conquests I’ve had this year as a player and I bring to the altar two prizes. This is first my son who is about to be born. The other is my trophy from Fifa, which I want to dedicate to God.” – Kaka
27. “Every time I hear the fans, it’s exciting. It gives me a great feeling because I know it comes from their heart.” – Kaka
28. “I learned to respect the coach and to do everything within my power to show that I should be the one playing. That’s exactly what I did during my three years under Mourinho.” – Kaka
29. “I have good memories of Real Madrid. Professionally, it was a difficult period, but my experience there was very good in all senses, as I grew a lot, learned many things, and lived with great champions.” – Kaka
30th of 50 Kaka Quotes
30. “Mourinho helped me grow. He taught me to be patient, to keep fighting, and to respect the coach’s decisions. He helped me mature and turned me into a man.” – Kaka
31. “I know it’s hard to follow the example of another team in the same country, but that’s what you have to do sometimes.” – Kaka
32. “In Brazil, we think we can help by using our image, the fact that we are very well known, to help others.” – Kaka
33. “Every opportunity that presents itself, my main objective is to conquer and be victorious.” – Kaka
34. “I think lots of footballers want to do something, but many don’t know how.” – Kaka
35. “My feelings in regards to the national team are simple: If the manager thinks I can be of use, I will be ready for the call.” – Kaka
36. “I am always grateful to my team-mates at Milan for what we achieved.” – Kaka
37. “I have overcome many difficult moments in my career.” – Kaka
38. “Jose Mourinho was a difficult coach for me, and we had a respectful but complicated relationship. When I thought he would give me a chance, I couldn’t prove to him that I was in good shape.” – Kaka
39. “Often, players at clubs I have been at have asked me for prayers or advice. I prefer to show them things rather than to say things; with my actions, not my words.” – Kaka
40th of 50 Kaka Quotes
40. “When things go well, everyone talks well of you and vice versa. Unfortunately, football is like that.” – Kaka
41. “I have been in many teams that have had loads of talent but did not make it through and been with teams that did not have that much talent and ended up being champions.” – Kaka
42. “In football, there are good and bad times, but if you are a great side, you can be confident of winning trophies again.” – Kaka
43. “I do want to live my life in the right way, and live my life close to God.” – Kaka
44. “I’m very happy with where I arrived, both personally and professionally. I can say more so personally because my career will have to end eventually. I do not know how long it will be, but eventually, it will end, and the personal will continue.” – Kaka
45. “When I do an interview, when I appear on camera, I want to be the same person as the one you meet personally and say, He is really the same person I saw on television.” – Kaka
46. “Each goal I score is exciting.” – Kaka
47. “But I have seen il Fenomeno do things that nobody else has ever done.” – Kaka
48. “Playing motivates players.” – Kaka
49. “At Real Madrid, everything gets taken to extremes, as much for the good things as the bad things, so you have to adapt to the way that the press and the fans live through different situations.” – Kaka
50. “It sounds like a cliche, but without a strong group, you win nothing in football.” – Kaka
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Kaka! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Kaka quotes? Leave a comment below.
15 Dominating Brock Lesnar Quotes
Brock Lesnar is a beast!
Brock is a current UFC contender, and previous professional wrestler and American football player. He’s got a no bulls**t approach to everything he does, and is an incredible source of motivation.
Just check out some of his training videos and you’ll see what I mean! Brock Lesnar has become one of the richest MMA fighters in the world, and a popular sensation in the octagon.
Here’s our collection of 15 dominating Brock Lesnar quotes:
15 Dominating Brock Lesnar Quotes
1. “Success is a combination of effort, talent and hard work. There’s got to be hard work and mental toughness. It’s not just one thing that gets you there it’s an accumulation of things” – Brock Lesnar
2. “I want to surround myself with good people. That’s one thing I learned from a very young age. If you want to fly with the eagles you can’t hang out with the crows.” – Brock Lesnar
3. “I know my limitations. I know I’m not perfect. I know what I know, but more importantly, I know what I don’t know. When I don’t know something, I surround myself with people I can trust to teach me.” – Brock Lesnar
4. “I don’t feel pain. I ain’t got time for that. I let other people feel pain for me.” – Brock Lesnar
5. “You learn a lot of different things with trials and tribulations and, at the end of the day, you get some positives from whatever mistakes you’ve made.” – Brock Lesnar
6. “If you want to fly with the eagles you can’t hang out with the crows.” – Brock Lesnar
7th of 15 Brock Lesnar Quotes
“When I don’t know something, I surround myself with people I can trust to teach me.” – Brock Lesnar
8. “I lift weights, but that’s not my main focus. I’m a fighter now, and I want to evolve and make myself a well-rounded fighter, so obviously I’m not going to leave any stone unturned, when it comes to submissions, submission defense, striking, knees, leg kicks, and also learning to defend everything. It’s not just an offensive sport because you’re going to take some punches and you’re going to give some punches. You’ve got to be able to handle both sides of the spectrum. I’ve brought in a number of highly trained trainers to help me evolve, and I believe we’ve left no stone un-turned.” – Brock Lesnar
9. “You have to fight just to survive” – Brock Lesnar
10. “There’s an old expression about falling off a horse. You get back on and you ride that bad boy into town.” – Brock Lesnar
11. “Professional wrestling is in my blood. I may have second guessed it in the past, but I know it now.” – Brock Lesnar
12. “Having your health is having everything in life.” – Brock Lesnar
13. “I’ve been a barbarian my whole life. I’m just a smarter barbarian now. Evolution, you know?” – Brock Lesnar
14. “At the end of the day, I think everybody takes for granted that they get up, get out of bed every morning – just the mere fact that they can stand in front of the mirror and brush their teeth and get in their car and take off? A lot of people take their health for granted.” – Brock Lesnar
15. “There’s a solution to every problem. I just have to find the right solution to fix this problem.” – Brock Lesnar
Brock Lesnar Motivational Video
Which are your favorite Brock Lesnar quotes? Leave a comment below.
23 Elliott Hulse Quotes For Motivational Purposes
YouTube sensation and personal trainer Elliott Hulse has become a motivational superstar, presenting us with speeches on success that really hit home.
Within some of Hulse’s motivational speeches, are some amazing pieces of advice on achieving success and becoming the best version of yourself. Which is what we’re all about here at Wealthy Gorilla.
Check out this small, yet incredible, collection of Elliott Hulse quotes, which’ll skyrocket your motivation levels through the roof.
23 Elliott Hulse Quotes
1. “Growing stronger is about accumulating wisdom, learning from your mistakes and inspiring others to become the strongest version of themselves.” – Elliott Hulse
2. “Successful people don’t make the right decisions, they make their decisions right.” – Elliott Hulse
3. “All of our challenges are also challenges for other people. We go through s*** so we can show other people that you can get through s***.” – Elliott Hulse
4. “It’s not about what you get, it’s about who you’re becoming.” – Elliott Hulse
5. “Exercise, dance, deep breathing and movement not only enliven the body, it energizes and mobilizes the spirit and sharpens the mind. Keep moving!” – Elliott Hulse
6. “I believe that there is a strongest version of every human being… it is my mission to uncover it in myself and inspire you to discover yours.” – Elliott Hulse
7. “There’s more to getting strong than lifting heavy weights.” – Elliott Hulse
8. “Failure is an experience that lends wisdom, and ultimately makes you stronger.” – Elliott Hulse
9. “Do the thing that your heart is asking you to do, regardless of the external circumstances.” – Elliott Hulse
10. “When you discover that all the challenges in your life are just like the plates on the barbell… you not only learn to accept these challenges, but you beg for them.” – Elliott Hulse
11th of 23 Elliot Hulse Quotes
11. “Successful people do what they have to do whether they feel like it or not.” – Elliott Hulse
12. “It’s very easy to manipulate people when all you give them is information. But when you teach people to start trusting their bodies, they become dangerous. Be dangerous.” – Elliott Hulse
13. “A life without pain is a life without challenge. And a life without challenge is a life without growth. So not only do I embrace the pain associated with challenge and growth. But I even look forward to it in many regards. Some people think I’m strange, but sometimes I even ask for it.” – Elliott Hulse
14. “Crawling is acceptable. Falling is acceptable. Puking is acceptable. Tears are acceptable. Pain is acceptable. Injury is acceptable. Quitting is unacceptable.” – Elliott Hulse
15. “Courage is what you will experience and what you will grow when the doubt is there but you do it anyway.” – Elliott Hulse
16. “Subjectively. I have never liked anyone telling me what to do. I would rather screw up completely, fall flat on my face and knock out all my teeth making my mistakes, then someone else telling me what to do. The dependency that we as individuals have come to embrace is dysfunctional, and you end up having individuals who are not fulfilling their human potential, and they become a drain on those who actually are.” – Elliott Hulse
17th of 23 Elliot Hulse Quotes
17. “Happiness is not a goal… it is a by-product of a life well lived.” – Elliott Hulse
18. “Don’t make excuses. Develop a warrior mindset. Make decisions and stick to them. You can start simply, by focusing on something small, but you must start and you must follow through.” – Elliot Hulse
19. “Don’t hold back on becoming the person you truly want to be. Drop the excuses, leave them at the door and step into your strongest self. There is no reason that you cannot achieve your dreams, except the story you tell yourself that you can’t.” – Elliot Hulse
20. “Focus your energy on one goal, work at it, and you will find great success.” – Elliot Hulse
21. “Don’t be afraid to jump in the deep end of life. Take risks, and be brave. Get excited about doing the things that scare you. We all have the capacity to be courageous. In the end, all you need to do is follow your heart.” – Elliot Hulse
22. “Don’t be like the man who kills himself in the winter because its so cold, not knowing spring is just around the corner.” – Elliot Hulse
23. “Every time I ignored my gut I made the biggest mistakes.” – Elliot Hulse
Bonus: Elliott Hulse Motivational Video
Thanks for checking out these awesome Elliott Hulse quotes. If you’re someone who’s enthusiastic about bodybuilding and fitness, or you just love motivation, definitely follow him on his YouTube channel.
What’s your favorite Elliott Hulse quote? Leave a comment below.
Ray Allen Net Worth
Former professional basketball player Ray Allen earned millions during his 18 seasons with the NBA as one of the greatest...
Cory Joseph Net Worth
As the point guard for the Detroit Pistons, Cory Joseph has earned a significant net worth as one of the...
Tommy Lee Jones Net Worth
Follow Tommy Lee Jones' rise to stardom from Texas cowboy to Hollywood star.
B.o.B Net Worth
B.o.B. has created a million-dollar income in his short career, becoming wealthy through his musical ability and engaging live performances.
Alexander Gustafsson Net Worth
Alexander Gustafsson is among the greatest mixed martial artists to come from Sweden, as well as one of the greatest...
42 Dugg Net Worth
Best known for his singles "We Paid" and "Grace," 42 Dugg has become one of the biggest up-and-coming rappers in...
Adin Ross Net Worth
Adin Ross streamed himself to millionaire status by giving his audience a view into his entertaining and exciting life becoming...
The Kid Laroi Net Worth
The Kid Laroi overcame a difficult childhood to become Australia’s most successful rapper and is set to become even wealthier...
Too Short Net Worth
Too Short’s rap career has earned him millions as an artist and producer.
Warren G Net Worth
You can't tell the story of 1990s hip hop without Warren G, who helped to revolutionize west coast rap and...
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Rappers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 50 Richest Actors in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Singers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Athletes in the World
Entrepreneurs2 months ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest DJ’s in the World
Top Lists2 months ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard