42 Motivational Sam Bradford Quotes About Success
Which are your favorite Sam Bradford quotes?
Sam Bradford is a retired American football quarterback. He is best known for his glorious years playing in the National Football League (NFL) for various NFL teams, among which are the popular American football teams ‘St. Louis Rams’, ‘Minnesota Viking”, Philadelphia Eagles’.
Throughout his career playing in the NFL, Bradford successfully played a grand total of 83 games. At the end of his football career, he notably became one of the top 25 highest-earning players in NFL history.
He began his career as a football player when he was in high school. He made outstanding contributions to his high school team when he was a senior quarterback, having the record to throw for 2,029 yards and earned 17 touchdowns in 12 games. Bradford is one of the top Oklahoma players to ever receive the prestigious Heisman trophy award.
Here’s our collection of the best Sam Bradford quotes:
42 Motivational Sam Bradford Quotes About Success
1. “You can be smart and make all the right reads, but if you can’t deliver the football, you’re not gonna be successful.” – Sam Bradford
2. “I am extremely competitive and I’m going to work as hard as I can to be successful at the next level.” – Sam Bradford
3. “You want to play for a guy who’s going to be there for you. He’s going to lead you. He’s going to inspire you. Someone that the guys in the locker room can really rally around.” – Sam Bradford
4. “I think everybody dreams about being No. 1. Through this process, I’m preparing myself. I’m gonna show those teams everything I have. But at the end of the day, it’s up to them. So I’m really not worried about what I can’t control.” – Sam Bradford
5. “I think people get this misconception that if you play in the spread or play in the shotgun, you don’t know how to take a drop. It just shortens your drop. When you’re in the gun, you still take a three-step drop.” – Sam Bradford
6. “I think people look at what we did (in 2008) at Oklahoma and just see a spread offense. But if you look at my first year at Oklahoma, we were under center a lot. I believe it was 50-50. We were more of a conventional, two-back, pro-style. So I feel like I have the skills to adapt to any system.” – Sam Bradford
7. “Obviously, there is a huge rivalry between Oklahoma and Texas. But me and Colt, we’ve gotten to know each other; we’re good friends. So I think it’s good that you actually have someone that you can talk to about this whole process and go through it together.” – Sam Bradford
8. “When we were at Oklahoma, at practice every day, our first drops were under center. Our coach made us take drops under center. If you threw two out routes, the first one was under center, the second one was in the gun. So I’m very comfortable with throwing under center. It’s something I’ve done since I’ve been in college, going back to high school. It’s nothing new to me. I’m very comfortable under center.” – Sam Bradford
9. “If you don’t practice what you preach, then no one’s going to follow you. I believe I have all the different leadership styles that you need to be a good leader.” – Sam Bradford
10th of 42 Sam Bradford Quotes
10. “I just see it as an opportunity to be a part of the NFL and to hopefully get a shot to play in the NFL. It doesn’t matter where I go, I’ll be extremely happy if I get the opportunity to play.” – Sam Bradford
11. “Everything I do, I give my best. I think football’s no different. I’m gonna do my best, whatever team takes me.” – Sam Bradford
12. “I think I’m extremely accurate. I think you have to be accurate to be successful as a quarterback.” – Sam Bradford
13. “I feel like regardless of whether or not I win this award or I win that award or I don’t win this award – I’m still Sam at the end of the day. And that’s what defines me.” – Sam Bradford
14. “To be a part of an organization and to get to play on Sundays is something I really look forward to.” – Sam Bradford
15. “I love to compete. I love to win. I’ve loved to win since I was little, and that’s not gonna change.” – Sam Bradford
16. “I do realize that God has given me so many blessings in my life. I mean, not only with football but with the family that He’s blessed me with and the opportunity He’s given me to grow up in a home that embraces God.” – Sam Bradford
17. “It was a grade 3 separation and from what I’ve heard from doctors, after the second time, for my long-term health, if I wanted to continue playing football and get stronger in the weight room, I needed to have the surgery.” – Sam Bradford
18. “I think I have a lot of skills that will transfer over to the NFL. I think the one thing that I do really well is that I’m extremely accurate. I think that’s really important at the quarterback position.” – Sam Bradford
19. “I think I have great feet. I make a lot of athletic throws. I throw on the run really well. I have a great presence in the pocket. I’m able to sit in there and deliver the ball under pressure while taking a hit. And I’m a competitor.” – Sam Bradford
20th of 42 Sam Bradford Quotes
20. “I really did love hockey. It was one of my favorite things to do.” – Sam Bradford
21. “My favorite was always whichever sport was in season. I think these days it’s almost saddening to see kids who are 10 or 11 and are forced to choose one sport and specialize in that sport and play that sport year-round. By playing different sports… you become a better all-around athlete.” – Sam Bradford
22. “I know that I am a good player. I have confidence in my ability, and I feel like that when teams see me throw on the 25th, they’ll really see what they’re getting.” – Sam Bradford
23. “You can always better yourself.” – Sam Bradford
24. “Academics has always been a huge part of my life. It’s something I put a lot of effort into.” – Sam Bradford
25. “I played a million different sports when I was growing up. I started when I was probably five or six, and we’d just go from activity to activity to activity. I think, finally, my parents just realized that we were missing something in our lives. They realized that it was time for us as a family to start going to church.” – Sam Bradford
26. “On game day, if I eat fruit – I usually eat fruit in the mornings – I have to have three pieces of cantaloupe, three pieces of pineapple. Everything’s in threes.” – Sam Bradford
27. “To be honest, I haven’t seen all the other quarterbacks play. I’m not gonna compare myself to them.” – Sam Bradford
28. “I think I am a great leader. I think if you ask any of my teammates here that played with me at Oklahoma, they’ll tell you that I was one of the leaders on our team at Oklahoma.” – Sam Bradford
29. “I can be vocal. I think a lot of people questioned that. They don’t see our practices. They don’t see what I do in the locker room. I am vocal. I’ll get after guys when I need to. I also like to lead by example. That’s something I believe in.” – Sam Bradford
30th of 42 Sam Bradford Quotes
30. “I can’t control what’s going to happen in the future. I can’t control what’s going to happen in five hours. So I’m not really worried about it. I’m just focused on doing what I can at this moment.” – Sam Bradford
31. “I think if you look at just everything I’ve done at Oklahoma, not only on the field but off the field, the things I’m involved with — I think a lot of times, people look at what you say and how you handle press conferences, and obviously that’s a big part. But if you really take a look at how I interact with people just on a daily basis, the things I do in my own personal life, I think you’ll see I put the effort into everything.” – Sam Bradford
32. “I need to put the right things in my body before and after I work out, so I end every workout with some sort of protein shake to help me get the most out of my training.” – Sam Bradford
33. “I feel like my style could adapt to any system.” – Sam Bradford
34. “Music really gets me going, so I’ve always got to make sure I have my iPod to give me energy to work out.” – Sam Bradford
35. “For a long time, I thought I was going to play basketball. There’s not many 6-4 white guys playing the three spot in the NBA, so I realized I probably didn’t have much of a future in basketball and that football was probably going to be my best bet.” – Sam Bradford
36. “I don’t think anyone knows how their body is going to hold up. All you can do is try to get it as strong as possible.” – Sam Bradford
37. “I’m a big routine guy. I have to have everything in threes.” – Sam Bradford
38. “The products in my bathroom are pretty minimal. Issey Miyake makes great cologne, and I use everything from Zirh, especially their shave scream. I really like Mario Badesco aftershave, too. It’s amazing.” – Sam Bradford
39. “Something that I’m working on a lot right now is getting in the film room to learn more about the game of football. I don’t think you can ever know enough. Just getting in the film room and learning more about NFL defenses and the way they operate. That’s something I’m really trying to improve on here in the next couple weeks.” – Sam Bradford
40th of 42 Sam Bradford Quotes
40. “I need to have proper equipment when I work out, and the Nike Frees are light, comfortable, and great for training. I also usually bring a short-sleeve or long-sleeve compression shirt and a pair of shorts.” – Sam Bradford
41. “Whoever drafts me knows they’re going to get a guy who’s going to work as hard as he can to help the team win.” – Sam Bradford
42. “I really don’t see a reason why you wouldn’t want to have a relationship with Jesus Christ. I mean, not only was He the greatest human being to ever walk the earth, He’s everything that I want to strive for. He’s everything that anyone should ever want to strive for.” – Sam Bradford
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Sam Bradford! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Sam Bradford quotes? Leave a comment below.
50 Kaka Quotes About Soccer & Success
Which are your favorite Kaka quotes?
Kaka is a retired Brazilian professional footballer.
He is one of the only eight players worldwide to have won the FIFA World Cup, the UEFA Champions League, and the Ballon d’Or awards. In addition to his success, he has been acknowledged for his humanitarian work after retiring from football.
During the peak moment of his career as an attacking midfielder with the Italian football club ‘A.C. Milan’, his impressive performances in dribbling past players, goal scoring, and assisting his teammates with almost limitless proficiency made him considered as one of the most legendary soccer players of his generation.
Here’s a collection of the most inspirational Kaka quotes:
50 Kaka Quotes About Soccer & Success
1. “If things happen it’s because God has prepared me. God has great things for us. If it’s God’s will that I be there, there I will be.” – Kaka
2. “I learned that it is faith that decides whether something will happen or not.” – Kaka
3. “His ambition for victory sets Mourinho apart. He wants to win every game, so he prepares all the smallest details; in training, at the game, everything. I loved to work with him.” – Kaka
4. “I have my life. I have my values. And compared with much of society, especially football, that is radical.” – Kaka
5. “To take on Madrid is a very good experience.” – Kaka
6. “I would love to have a career like Zinedine Zidane. He stopped playing, took some time, realized he liked coaching and started working in the youth academy. I could follow a similar path.” – Kaka
7. “The World Cup was a huge frustration because I had prepared really hard for it. But in the World Cup there is no formula, no recipe for success.” – Kaka
8. “It’s important for me to keep improving.” – Kaka
9. “It is not my place to make judgments about the behavior of any other footballer. Cars and women, things like that, have never been important to me. My family and my belief in God and Jesus are the things which determine my life.” – Kaka
10th of 50 Kaka Quotes
10. “People talk about the history of Manchester United or Liverpool, but look what Arsenal achieved with the team of Thierry Henry and Patrick Vieira.” – Kaka
11. “In Italy, the coaches are very attentive to the details. They really study things, and that is a big difference here. They look at your movement, your positioning. They study you and work out how to stop you.” – Kaka
12. “Milan is my home, where I chose to go and where my heart really is.” – Kaka
13. “It has been tough when I have been with the national team and we have gone to play in some of the poorer areas in Brazil. You see people come and watch us train or play a match, and then you know some of them are going home with no food on the plate.” – Kaka
14. “You only appreciate what it feels like to win the Champions League after you’ve seen it snatched away from you.” – Kaka
15. “One always wants more when things work out.” – Kaka
16. “England have always had individually strong players, and I am a huge fan of Stevie Gerrard, who has the heart of a lion and is the icon of the modern footballer with his ability to attack and defend so well.” – Kaka
17. “Playing for Madrid is a great challenge.” – Kaka
18. “When I’m struggling, I can still dream about my successes.” – Kaka
19. “For a player it’s an amazing experience to be at Real Madrid. I matured a lot there, principally as a person.” – Kaka
20th of 50 Kaka Quotes
20. “It’s incredible to win an individual award in a team sport and also one where everybody wants to be able to say, I’m the best.” – Kaka
21. “I use a few phrases to let people know a little bit about who I am. One of them is I belong to Jesus, which is a phrase I always wear on a shirt during the most important moments of my professional career.” – Kaka
22. “In 2009, I accepted the proposal of Real Madrid, but I was completely destroyed there because I could not give what I had given Milan. I was completely lost.” – Kaka
23. “Even Cristiano Ronaldo, who has won two Ballons d’Or with Real Madrid, receives whistles from the Bernabeu.” – Kaka
24. “I am always in love with Milan. The relationship with the team, with the club, and with these fans is beautiful. It’s weird for a Brazilian to have a relationship like that with an Italian club.” – Kaka
25. “It’s not easy to decide what is best for you in the future.” – Kaka
26. “I thank God for all the victories and conquests I’ve had this year as a player and I bring to the altar two prizes. This is first my son who is about to be born. The other is my trophy from Fifa, which I want to dedicate to God.” – Kaka
27. “Every time I hear the fans, it’s exciting. It gives me a great feeling because I know it comes from their heart.” – Kaka
28. “I learned to respect the coach and to do everything within my power to show that I should be the one playing. That’s exactly what I did during my three years under Mourinho.” – Kaka
29. “I have good memories of Real Madrid. Professionally, it was a difficult period, but my experience there was very good in all senses, as I grew a lot, learned many things, and lived with great champions.” – Kaka
30th of 50 Kaka Quotes
30. “Mourinho helped me grow. He taught me to be patient, to keep fighting, and to respect the coach’s decisions. He helped me mature and turned me into a man.” – Kaka
31. “I know it’s hard to follow the example of another team in the same country, but that’s what you have to do sometimes.” – Kaka
32. “In Brazil, we think we can help by using our image, the fact that we are very well known, to help others.” – Kaka
33. “Every opportunity that presents itself, my main objective is to conquer and be victorious.” – Kaka
34. “I think lots of footballers want to do something, but many don’t know how.” – Kaka
35. “My feelings in regards to the national team are simple: If the manager thinks I can be of use, I will be ready for the call.” – Kaka
36. “I am always grateful to my team-mates at Milan for what we achieved.” – Kaka
37. “I have overcome many difficult moments in my career.” – Kaka
38. “Jose Mourinho was a difficult coach for me, and we had a respectful but complicated relationship. When I thought he would give me a chance, I couldn’t prove to him that I was in good shape.” – Kaka
39. “Often, players at clubs I have been at have asked me for prayers or advice. I prefer to show them things rather than to say things; with my actions, not my words.” – Kaka
40th of 50 Kaka Quotes
40. “When things go well, everyone talks well of you and vice versa. Unfortunately, football is like that.” – Kaka
41. “I have been in many teams that have had loads of talent but did not make it through and been with teams that did not have that much talent and ended up being champions.” – Kaka
42. “In football, there are good and bad times, but if you are a great side, you can be confident of winning trophies again.” – Kaka
43. “I do want to live my life in the right way, and live my life close to God.” – Kaka
44. “I’m very happy with where I arrived, both personally and professionally. I can say more so personally because my career will have to end eventually. I do not know how long it will be, but eventually, it will end, and the personal will continue.” – Kaka
45. “When I do an interview, when I appear on camera, I want to be the same person as the one you meet personally and say, He is really the same person I saw on television.” – Kaka
46. “Each goal I score is exciting.” – Kaka
47. “But I have seen il Fenomeno do things that nobody else has ever done.” – Kaka
48. “Playing motivates players.” – Kaka
49. “At Real Madrid, everything gets taken to extremes, as much for the good things as the bad things, so you have to adapt to the way that the press and the fans live through different situations.” – Kaka
50. “It sounds like a cliche, but without a strong group, you win nothing in football.” – Kaka
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Kaka! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Kaka quotes? Leave a comment below.
15 Dominating Brock Lesnar Quotes
Brock Lesnar is a beast!
Brock is a current UFC contender, and previous professional wrestler and American football player. He’s got a no bulls**t approach to everything he does, and is an incredible source of motivation.
Just check out some of his training videos and you’ll see what I mean! Brock Lesnar has become one of the richest MMA fighters in the world, and a popular sensation in the octagon.
Here’s our collection of 15 dominating Brock Lesnar quotes:
15 Dominating Brock Lesnar Quotes
1. “Success is a combination of effort, talent and hard work. There’s got to be hard work and mental toughness. It’s not just one thing that gets you there it’s an accumulation of things” – Brock Lesnar
2. “I want to surround myself with good people. That’s one thing I learned from a very young age. If you want to fly with the eagles you can’t hang out with the crows.” – Brock Lesnar
3. “I know my limitations. I know I’m not perfect. I know what I know, but more importantly, I know what I don’t know. When I don’t know something, I surround myself with people I can trust to teach me.” – Brock Lesnar
4. “I don’t feel pain. I ain’t got time for that. I let other people feel pain for me.” – Brock Lesnar
5. “You learn a lot of different things with trials and tribulations and, at the end of the day, you get some positives from whatever mistakes you’ve made.” – Brock Lesnar
6. “If you want to fly with the eagles you can’t hang out with the crows.” – Brock Lesnar
7th of 15 Brock Lesnar Quotes
“When I don’t know something, I surround myself with people I can trust to teach me.” – Brock Lesnar
8. “I lift weights, but that’s not my main focus. I’m a fighter now, and I want to evolve and make myself a well-rounded fighter, so obviously I’m not going to leave any stone unturned, when it comes to submissions, submission defense, striking, knees, leg kicks, and also learning to defend everything. It’s not just an offensive sport because you’re going to take some punches and you’re going to give some punches. You’ve got to be able to handle both sides of the spectrum. I’ve brought in a number of highly trained trainers to help me evolve, and I believe we’ve left no stone un-turned.” – Brock Lesnar
9. “You have to fight just to survive” – Brock Lesnar
10. “There’s an old expression about falling off a horse. You get back on and you ride that bad boy into town.” – Brock Lesnar
11. “Professional wrestling is in my blood. I may have second guessed it in the past, but I know it now.” – Brock Lesnar
12. “Having your health is having everything in life.” – Brock Lesnar
13. “I’ve been a barbarian my whole life. I’m just a smarter barbarian now. Evolution, you know?” – Brock Lesnar
14. “At the end of the day, I think everybody takes for granted that they get up, get out of bed every morning – just the mere fact that they can stand in front of the mirror and brush their teeth and get in their car and take off? A lot of people take their health for granted.” – Brock Lesnar
15. “There’s a solution to every problem. I just have to find the right solution to fix this problem.” – Brock Lesnar
Brock Lesnar Motivational Video
Which are your favorite Brock Lesnar quotes? Leave a comment below.
23 Elliott Hulse Quotes For Motivational Purposes
YouTube sensation and personal trainer Elliott Hulse has become a motivational superstar, presenting us with speeches on success that really hit home.
Within some of Hulse’s motivational speeches, are some amazing pieces of advice on achieving success and becoming the best version of yourself. Which is what we’re all about here at Wealthy Gorilla.
Check out this small, yet incredible, collection of Elliott Hulse quotes, which’ll skyrocket your motivation levels through the roof.
23 Elliott Hulse Quotes
1. “Growing stronger is about accumulating wisdom, learning from your mistakes and inspiring others to become the strongest version of themselves.” – Elliott Hulse
2. “Successful people don’t make the right decisions, they make their decisions right.” – Elliott Hulse
3. “All of our challenges are also challenges for other people. We go through s*** so we can show other people that you can get through s***.” – Elliott Hulse
4. “It’s not about what you get, it’s about who you’re becoming.” – Elliott Hulse
5. “Exercise, dance, deep breathing and movement not only enliven the body, it energizes and mobilizes the spirit and sharpens the mind. Keep moving!” – Elliott Hulse
6. “I believe that there is a strongest version of every human being… it is my mission to uncover it in myself and inspire you to discover yours.” – Elliott Hulse
7. “There’s more to getting strong than lifting heavy weights.” – Elliott Hulse
8. “Failure is an experience that lends wisdom, and ultimately makes you stronger.” – Elliott Hulse
9. “Do the thing that your heart is asking you to do, regardless of the external circumstances.” – Elliott Hulse
10. “When you discover that all the challenges in your life are just like the plates on the barbell… you not only learn to accept these challenges, but you beg for them.” – Elliott Hulse
11th of 23 Elliot Hulse Quotes
11. “Successful people do what they have to do whether they feel like it or not.” – Elliott Hulse
12. “It’s very easy to manipulate people when all you give them is information. But when you teach people to start trusting their bodies, they become dangerous. Be dangerous.” – Elliott Hulse
13. “A life without pain is a life without challenge. And a life without challenge is a life without growth. So not only do I embrace the pain associated with challenge and growth. But I even look forward to it in many regards. Some people think I’m strange, but sometimes I even ask for it.” – Elliott Hulse
14. “Crawling is acceptable. Falling is acceptable. Puking is acceptable. Tears are acceptable. Pain is acceptable. Injury is acceptable. Quitting is unacceptable.” – Elliott Hulse
15. “Courage is what you will experience and what you will grow when the doubt is there but you do it anyway.” – Elliott Hulse
16. “Subjectively. I have never liked anyone telling me what to do. I would rather screw up completely, fall flat on my face and knock out all my teeth making my mistakes, then someone else telling me what to do. The dependency that we as individuals have come to embrace is dysfunctional, and you end up having individuals who are not fulfilling their human potential, and they become a drain on those who actually are.” – Elliott Hulse
17th of 23 Elliot Hulse Quotes
17. “Happiness is not a goal… it is a by-product of a life well lived.” – Elliott Hulse
18. “Don’t make excuses. Develop a warrior mindset. Make decisions and stick to them. You can start simply, by focusing on something small, but you must start and you must follow through.” – Elliot Hulse
19. “Don’t hold back on becoming the person you truly want to be. Drop the excuses, leave them at the door and step into your strongest self. There is no reason that you cannot achieve your dreams, except the story you tell yourself that you can’t.” – Elliot Hulse
20. “Focus your energy on one goal, work at it, and you will find great success.” – Elliot Hulse
21. “Don’t be afraid to jump in the deep end of life. Take risks, and be brave. Get excited about doing the things that scare you. We all have the capacity to be courageous. In the end, all you need to do is follow your heart.” – Elliot Hulse
22. “Don’t be like the man who kills himself in the winter because its so cold, not knowing spring is just around the corner.” – Elliot Hulse
23. “Every time I ignored my gut I made the biggest mistakes.” – Elliot Hulse
Bonus: Elliott Hulse Motivational Video
Thanks for checking out these awesome Elliott Hulse quotes. If you’re someone who’s enthusiastic about bodybuilding and fitness, or you just love motivation, definitely follow him on his YouTube channel.
What’s your favorite Elliott Hulse quote? Leave a comment below.
Ray Allen Net Worth
Former professional basketball player Ray Allen earned millions during his 18 seasons with the NBA as one of the greatest...
Cory Joseph Net Worth
As the point guard for the Detroit Pistons, Cory Joseph has earned a significant net worth as one of the...
Tommy Lee Jones Net Worth
Follow Tommy Lee Jones' rise to stardom from Texas cowboy to Hollywood star.
B.o.B Net Worth
B.o.B. has created a million-dollar income in his short career, becoming wealthy through his musical ability and engaging live performances.
Alexander Gustafsson Net Worth
Alexander Gustafsson is among the greatest mixed martial artists to come from Sweden, as well as one of the greatest...
42 Dugg Net Worth
Best known for his singles "We Paid" and "Grace," 42 Dugg has become one of the biggest up-and-coming rappers in...
Adin Ross Net Worth
Adin Ross streamed himself to millionaire status by giving his audience a view into his entertaining and exciting life becoming...
The Kid Laroi Net Worth
The Kid Laroi overcame a difficult childhood to become Australia’s most successful rapper and is set to become even wealthier...
Too Short Net Worth
Too Short’s rap career has earned him millions as an artist and producer.
Warren G Net Worth
You can't tell the story of 1990s hip hop without Warren G, who helped to revolutionize west coast rap and...
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Rappers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 50 Richest Actors in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Singers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Athletes in the World
Entrepreneurs2 months ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest DJ’s in the World
Top Lists2 months ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard