I love picture quotes. you know we love picture quotes here at Wealthy Gorilla.
I’ve created another series of Wealthy Gorilla’s own picture quotes, which will all be revealed in 8 total articles.
This article is the first installment of our latest picture quotes. Check out these 25 awesome picture quotes about peace & tranquility, and don’t forget to share them with your friends!
Top 25 Picture Quotes About Peace & Tranquility
“One minute of patience, 10 years of peace.” – Greek Proverb
“Patience is the key to paradise.” – Turkish Proverb
“The good man is the friend of all living things.” – Gandhi
“All good things come to he who waits.” – Proverb
“Patience is the companion of wisdom.” – St. Augustine
“Anger is never without as reason, but seldom with a good one.” – Benjamin Franklin
“Peace begins with a smile.” – Mother Teresa
“Ignorance is a menace to peace.” – Paul Harris
“A riot is the language of the unheard.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“First keep peace with yourself, then you can also bring peace to others.” – Thomas Kempis
“Be filled with wonder, be touched by peace.” – Unknown
“A desire to resist oppression is implanted in the nature of man.” – Tacitus
“True peace is not merely the absence of war but the presence of justice.” – Jane Addams
“To understand the immeasurable, the mind must be extraordinarily still, quiet.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
“The world belongs to the enthusiast who keeps cool.” – William Mcfee
“Keep cool; anger is not an argument.” – Daniel Webster
“Whenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love.” – Gandhi
“You cannot find peace by avoiding life.” – Virginia Woolf
“The practice of forgiveness is our most important contributions to the healing of the world.” – Marianne Williamson
“Silence is the element in which great things fashion themselves together.” – Thomas Carlyle
“Keep cool and you will command everyone.” – Justinian
“Wisdom comes from reflection.” – Deborah Day
“Peace is always beautiful.” – Walt Whitman
“Peace is the only battle worth waging.” – Albert Camus
“When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky.” – Buddha
Thanks for checking out this gallery of awesome picture quotes about peace and tranquility.
Which was your favorite quote on the list?
How do these stack up to our other picture quotes? Leave a comment below.
30 Positive Thinking Quotes to Overcome Negativity
Today, in the world that we live in, there are a lot more people thinking negatively than there are thinking positively.
It’s sad really, that so many people are depressed with their lives; most of them because they just can’t quite see how great their lives would actually be if they changed their attitude and the way they think.
I’ve compiled a list of 30 positive thinking quotes, which you should definitely read to destroy and overcome negativity within you. It amazing how much of an affect quotes can have on someone’s mindset.
30 Positive Thinking Quotes
It may only take 1 of these positive thinking quotes to completely change your attitude about things. Only 1. But I can’t tell you which one that may be.
Sometimes certain words speak to certain people. Enjoy:
1. “Hate. It has caused a lot of problems in this world but has not solved one yet.” – Maya Angelou
2. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
3. “We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.” – Robin Sharma
4. “I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.” – Muhammad Ali
5. “There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.” – W. Clement Stone
6. “The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.” – Unknown
7. “Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows.” – Michael Landon
8. “With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.” – Dr. Wayne W Dyer
9. “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.” – Abraham Lincoln
10th of 30 Positive Thinking Quotes
“Minds are like flowers, they only open when the time is right.” – Stephen Richards
11. “Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity.” – Joseph Sugarman
12. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
13. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
14. “Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.” – Mary Tyler Moore
15. “The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success.” – Eric Thomas
16. “All things are difficult before they are easy.” – Thomas Fuller
17. “Being miserable is a habit; being happy is a habit, and the choice is yours.” – Tom Hopkins
18. “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” – Douglas Adams
19. “I’ve had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened.” – Mark Twain
20. “Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.” – Groucho Marx
21st of 30 Positive Thinking Quotes
21. “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” – Viktor Frankl
22. “You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It wont happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.” – Joel Osteen
23. “If someone tells you, “You can’t” they really mean, “I can’t.” – Sean Stephenson
24. “If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.” – Guy Finley
25. “The past has no power over the present moment.” – Eckhart Tolle
26. “We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” – Anais Nin
27. “The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.” – Robert H Schuller
28. “I am thankful for all those who said no to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein
29. “Always think extra hard before crossing over to a bad side, if you were weak enough to cross over, you may not be strong enough to cross back!” – Victoria Addino
30. “You will evolve past certain people. Let yourself.” – Mandy Hale
I hope you enjoyed these 30 positive thinking quotes. Please don’t forget to share them with your friends and family by dropping them an email or sharing on Facebook, Twitter etc. Especially if you think today is a day that they will need to see these.
Which were your favorite positive thinking quotes? Leave a comment below.
36 Motivational Picture Quotes to Get Through Hard Times
If you’re going through some tough times at the moment;
Whether it may be relationship problems, family issues, career challenges and similar difficulties within your life, then this may be of interest to you.
I’ve compiled a collection of motivational picture quotes to get you through these tough times and keep your spirits high when facing tough life challenges.
Enjoy the list, stay motivated and keep pushing yourself.
36 Motivational Quotes for Tough Times
1. “Your only limit is you.”
2. “Sweat is magic. Cover yourself in it daily to grant your health wishes.”
3. “Dream big, work hard, stay focused and surround yourself with good people.”
4. “Put your positive pants on.”
5. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.”
6. “There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.” – Roger Staubach
7. “Today will be amazing, so wake up and smile. Positivity is a choice that becomes a lifestyle.”
8. “Run like you stole it.”
9. “Suffer now, and live the rest of your life as a champion.”
10. “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” – Vince Lombardi
11. “A child can teach us three things. 1. Always be curious. 2. Be happy for no reason. 3. Fight tirelessly for what we want.”
12. “Nothing worth having comes easy.”
13. “No! Try not. Do or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda
14. “10 things that require zero talent: Being on time. Work ethic. Effort. Body language. Energy. Attitude. Passion. Being coach-able. Doing extra. Being prepared.”
15. “Anyone that suggest to me to do less, is either not a real friend, or very confused!” – Grant Cardone
16. “When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and say, “You hit like a b****!””
17. “You didn’t come this far to only get this far.”
18. “If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results.” – Jack Dixon
19. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of majority, it’s time to pause and reflect.” – Mark Twain
20. “I thought about giving up, but then I remembered who was watching.”
21. “Be ambitious, get s*** done. Keep your priorities straight, your mind right, and head up.”
22. “What do you want to be known for?”
23. “When people ask; “What do you want to do?”, tell them; “Whatever it takes.””
24. “Leaders don’t force people to follow. They invite them on a journey.”
25. “Being broke is hard. Becoming wealthy is hard. Choose your hard.”
26. “I never knew how strong I was until I had to forgive someone who wasn’t sorry, and accept an apology I never received.”
27. “The boss gives orders from the back. The leader leads from the front.”
28. “Minds, like parachutes, work best when open.”
29. “You’ve got three choices; give in, give up, or give it all you’ve got.”
30. “You determine the day. Make this one badass.”
31. “Haters, like parrots, talk much but cannot fly. Dreamers, like eagles, say nothing but conquer the skies.”
32. “People will laugh at your dreams, then hate you when they come true.”
33. “Old habits will never open new doors for you.”
34. “Never let anyone walk through your mind with their dirty feet.”
35. “The more you complain about your problems, the more problems you’ll have to complain about.” – Zig Ziglar
36. “Your life is about to be incredible.” – Tim Storey
Thanks for checking out these great motivational picture quotes about hard times. Please share them with all your friends and family using the Social Media Share bar below. They could do with a little motivation today!
If you enjoyed the picture quotes, take a look at these awesome quote collections:
Which were your favorite motivational quotes? Leave a comment below.
35 Famous Mark Twain Quotes to Inspire You
Mark Twain, also known by his full and proper name as Samuel Langhorne Clemens, was an American author.
He lived from the years 1835 – 1910, living a long and rich life. There are so many quotes that remain from Mark Twain’s life, that really do make us think about the attitudes we have towards life.
We’ve put together this incredibly dense collection of famous Mark Twain quotes:
35 Famous Mark Twain Quotes
1. “It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” – Mark Twain
2. “Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.” – Mark Twain
3. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
4. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” – Mark Twain
5. “Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times.” – Mark Twain
6. “The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.” – Mark Twain
7. “Part of the secret of a success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.” – Mark Twain
8. “You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” – Mark Twain
9th of 35 Mark Twain Quotes
9. “Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn’t.” – Mark Twain
10. “There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.” – Mark Twain
11. “When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened or not.” – Mark Twain
12. “If it’s your job to eat a frog, it’s best to do it first thing in the morning. And If it’s your job to eat two frogs, it’s best to eat the biggest one first.” – Mark Twain
13. “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.” – Mark Twain
14. “Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” – Mark Twain
15. “A man’s character may be learned from the adjectives which he habitually uses in conversation.” – Mark Twain
16. “Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.” – Mark Twain
17. “The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them.” – Mark Twain
18th of 35 Mark Twain Quotes
18. “The most interesting information comes from children, for they tell all they know and then stop.” – Mark Twain
19. “Thousands of geniuses live and die undiscovered – either by themselves or by others.” – Mark Twain
20. “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” – Mark Twain
21. “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.” – Mark Twain
22. “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Mark Twain
23. “Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Mark Twain
24. “The lack of money is the root of all evil.” – Mark Twain
25th of 35 Mark Twain Quotes
25. “If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” – Mark Twain
26. “Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.” – Mark Twain
27. “It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.” – Mark Twain
28. “To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.” – Mark Twain
29. “A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.” – Mark Twain
30. “Why is it that we rejoice at a birth and grieve at a funeral? It is because we are not the person involved.” – Mark Twain
31st of 35 Mark Twain Quotes
31. “The human race is a race of cowards; and I am not only marching in that procession but carrying a banner.” – Mark Twain
32. “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.” – Mark Twain
33. “Never put off ‘til tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.” – Mark Twain
34. “Let us make a special effort to stop communicating with each other, so we can have some conversation.” – Mark Twain
35. “Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.” – Mark Twain
Some of these Mark Twain quotes really make you think don’t they? If you have a favorite quote from the list, let us know in the comments below, and share it using the share buttons below.
Which are your favorite Mark Twain quotes? Leave a comment below.
Lunchtime Life Hacks: How to Improve Your Life In 1 Hour
For most of us, the non-eating portion of our lunch hour typically consists of browsing through forums and news sites,...
25 Donald Trump Quotes That Make Sense
There’s been a lot of talk about Donald Trump and his views on certain issues concerning what’s wrong with America....
Top 45 Self-Improvement Blogs For Men 2018
Wealthy Gorilla’s top blogs are back for 2018! This year, we have our new entry to our collections of top...
- Top Lists4 weeks ago
The 25 Richest Rappers in the World 2018
- Top Lists4 weeks ago
The Top 20 Richest Athletes in the World 2018
- Net Worth4 weeks ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
- Net Worth4 weeks ago
Eminem Net Worth
- Net Worth4 weeks ago
50 Cent Net Worth
- Top Lists4 weeks ago
The 20 Richest Comedians in the World 2018
- Net Worth4 weeks ago
Lil Wayne Net Worth
- Net Worth4 weeks ago
Cardi B Net Worth