You can forget about looking anywhere else for gym motivation;
Motivational videos are some of the highest viewed and produced videos on YouTube, excluding music videos and some other oddly disturbing things among the mix.
And the majority of those motivational videos are targeted towards working out, bodybuilding, training and just generally becoming superhuman!
The problem is that there are so many videos being published every month that it can be hard to wade through all the junk and find the best fitness videos that really motivate you to workout.
Do you really want to sit there for 2 hours watching complete garbage before you actually get a sense of motivation?
Which is why I’ve spent the past week or so trawling through YouTube and enduring all this pain for you, to find the best of the best.
It doesn’t matter if you’re:
- A Bodybuilder
- A Female or Male
- An Athlete
- Into Calisthenics
This selection covers it all.
Top 50 Best Gym Motivation Videos
We thought 50 might have still been too many, but they cover a wide range of perspectives to suit everybody, and look at it this way…
This can now be your go to source for gym motivation. There’s no need to look anywhere else!
1. Power Reel – Fitness Motivation Video
2. Workout Motivation – Never Give up!
3. Be Amazing – Bodybuilding Motivation
4. Powerful Beyond Measure – Workout Motivation
5. 6 Year Workout Transformation – Brendan Meyers
6. The Zach Zeiler Transformation
7. Never Give Up – Motivation Video
8. Rise and Shine – Athlete Motivation
9. I Made It – Bodybuilding Motivation
10. What Are You Made of – Bodybuilding Motivation
11. Let Your Pain Be Your Fuel
12. Be Phenomenal – Motivational Video
13. Never Quit – Motivational Video
14. Fight Through It – Motivational Video
15. Simeon Panda – Ambition Over Everything
16. Dear Hard Work
17. Become Stronger – Motivation
18. Epic Gym Motivation Video
19. It’s Not Just Training – Bodybuilding Motivation
20. It’s a Lifestyle – Bodybuilding Motivation
21. The Man Who Never Gave Up
22. Phil Heath – Motivation
23. Plan My Attack – Bodybuilding Motivation
24. Don’t Be Afraid of Weights – Female Fitness Motivation
25. Success is a Journey – Female Fitness Motivation
26. Frank Medrano – Superhuman Bodyweight Workout
27. 16 Year Old Body Transformation
28. Greg Plitt Motivational Speech
29. Rich Piana – Love it, Kill it!
30. This Is Why I Grind
31. Refuse to Be Outworked
32. Incredible Body Transformation – Bar Brothers
33. Higher Power Workout Motivation – Bar Brothers
34. Are You Hungry? – Motivational Workout Speech
35. Why Do We Fall – Motivational Video
36. Sonny the 70 Year Old Bodybuilder
37. Chase Your Dreams – Calisthenics Workout Motivation
38. Strength – Bodybuilding Motivation
39. Live With No Regrets – Fitness Motivation
40. Amazing Street Workout Motivation
41. Rise & Shine – Ultimate Motivational Clip
42. I Will Not Quit – Motivation
43. One More Step Forward – Bodybuilding Motivation
44. 60 Inspirational Female Body Transformations
45. Military Muscle – I’m A F****** Animal
46. Build Your Own Dreams – Kai Greene
47. Desire – Motivational Video
48. Live Your Dream & Master Life
49. You’re The One – Female Fitness Motivation
50. Sacrifice – Motivational Video
Thanks for checking out this ultimate list of gym motivation videos guys. I hope you enjoyed the compilation, and apologies if the page took a little while to load. It struggles to handle the pure awesomeness of the videos.
These gym motivation videos were created by some of the best motivational producers in the business. Here’s a list of some of the producers who’s videos were featured, and a link back to their website in case you want to check out more of their work:
- Motivation Grid
- Mind Pump Motivation
- Bar Brothers
- Mr Real
- Pro Fitness Models
- Jericho DMZ
- Ping Pong Studio
Check these guys out – they’re releasing new videos every month so subscribe to them to get your latest motivation fix!
All in all these guys are probably responsible for at least 25% of the top 50 gym videos listed here, so they’re worth following.
Thanks again guys and don’t forget to share this page with all the other gym enthusiasts out there. Head on over to YouTube to add them to your playlist, but don’t forget to keep coming back to here for your gym motivation!