Which are your favorite Taylor Kitsch quotes?
Taylor Kitsch is a Candian actor and model. He has successfully worked in many well-known international movies, including ‘X-Men Origins: Wolverine’, ‘Battleship’, ‘American Assassin’, and ’21 Bridges’.
Kitsch started his career as a model in 2001 when he moved to New York City and signed a modeling contract with IMG.
Then, he made his breakthrough as an actor through his role as Tim Riggins in the NBC television series ‘Friday Night Lights’ from 2006 until 2011 which got him Teen Choice Awards’ nominations twice consecutively in 2007 and 2008.
Here’s a collection of the most inspirational Taylor Kitsch quotes:
42 Inspirational & Powerful Taylor Kitsch Quotes
1. “I’ll go on a little photography thing through Wyoming, Montana, and Bamph. If I’m not acting, I have to have that creativity somehow or I’ll go crazy.” – Taylor Kitsch
2. “I will take locations any day of the week over a fucking studio. I’m not a huge fan of studios, but I understand you have to use them.” – Taylor Kitsch
3. “I see myself as a character actor first, and it really boils down to that. I love coming in and playing a flashy guy like Ray and supporting Chadwick…. So I have no problem doing one scene if it’s something worthy or something that makes me uncomfortable.” – Taylor Kitsch
4. “And those Texas sunsets… I work a lot in Africa: Texas and Africa have the best sunsets on the planet, that I’ve ever seen.” – Taylor Kitsch
5. “As long as the character and filmmaker are good. You never want to peg yourself into any genre, at least I don’t.” – Taylor Kitsch
6. “Nina Hoss is one of the best actors I’ve ever worked with.” – Taylor Kitsch
7. “I played pretty darn competitive-level hockey. Then the good old knee injury. Obviously, it’s a blessing in disguise, but growing up Canadian, that’s our religion, that’s our football.” – Taylor Kitsch
8. “You try and come into a movie in your best shape. And then when you’re shooting during the night for seven or eight weeks, it can be really tough.” – Taylor Kitsch
9. “I’ve always been intimidated by the technicalities of taking photos, especially with a film camera – not just a point and shoot.” – Taylor Kitsch
10th 0f 42 Taylor Kitsch Quotes
10. “I know a lot of (Navy) SEALS. I’ve been trained by them, and a lot of special ops guys and everything about them I admire. The beauty of those guys is their heart rate doesn’t go up.” – Taylor Kitsch
11. “One, I think everybody should learn to at least be able to make a gun safe. “Lone Survivor” was an insane and incredible experience to be trained by the best and now I’m really comfortable with an M4 or a Glock or any handgun.” – Taylor Kitsch
12. “A lot of people are surprised to hear that an actor studied for two or three years. They take the craft for granted and wanna just wake up and be an actor.” – Taylor Kitsch
13. “When I’m not acting, I try to be normal, play golf, play hockey. It’s funny because you’re in this little bubble when you’re working – you don’t read books, you don’t really keep up with the news, you’re just living that life.” – Taylor Kitsch
14. “I work a lot in Africa: Texas and Africa have the best sunsets on the planet, that I’ve ever seen. – Taylor Kitsch” – Taylor Kitsch
15. “There were certain beats in there that rocked me that weren’t in the script but I begged to put in there because they rocked me. I loved that creative process with the Dowdles.” – Taylor Kitsch
16. “Video games and computers have become babysitters for kids.” – Taylor Kitsch
17. “I’m an all-or-nothing person.” – Taylor Kitsch
18. “I think in the beginning when I was coming out of it, sure, but now I feel to be 36 and to have played such a crazy range, I’m very proud.” – Taylor Kitsch
19. “I feel very comfortable with it, but I don’t really handle weapons unless I’m working or the job calls for it. I don’t do a whole lot of that when I’m at home. I just practice those reloads, learn how to unjam and all those kinds of things. You want to be comfortable, and you want it to be a part of you so you don’t even think about it while you’re working and in character. It’s a great tool to have.” – Taylor Kitsch
20th 0f 42 Taylor Kitsch Quotes
20. “I would do ‘John Carter’ again tomorrow. I’m very proud of ‘John Carter.’ Box office doesn’t validate me as a person, or as an actor.” – Taylor Kitsch
21. “I admire an actor that can do a lot with doing nothing really, for the most part. I like doing a lot by doing so little.” – Taylor Kitsch
22. “The best producers are the ones that you don’t feel their presence so much on set. They facilitate and let you do your thing.” – Taylor Kitsch
23. “To use “Waco” or “True Detective” as examples, you have six or seven episodes to show more colors and to dive deeper and to have a crazier arc. I love that part of it. And TV shoots quicker!” – Taylor Kitsch
24. “I have like 20 snap-up shirts in my closet, and I never, never would have thought before FNL would I have had that.” – Taylor Kitsch
25. “Put paying your dues and all that puts so much into being a success. You have an understanding of what it’s about, being on your own for three or four years and living day to day on $3, or living in an apartment with no electricity.” – Taylor Kitsch
26. “Selfishly to tackle Dave, you want to show every light you can. To tackle any character, really, but especially someone so sensationalized. The tapes, the phone calls, the letters, they helped immensely.” – Taylor Kitsch
27. “Sometimes the mistakes were celebrated, and I loved that. Kyle [Chandler] was a great leader through his work ethic, and Connie [Britton], and they’re still really close friends. That’s rare.” – Taylor Kitsch
28. “It depends on the material, but I think you’re a bit more spoiled in television.” – Taylor Kitsch
29. “There’s that stigma about New Yorkers, how they’re so mean, but in my experience it was quite the opposite. People were very genuine and very nice, even on the subway.” – Taylor Kitsch
30th 0f 42 Taylor Kitsch Quotes
30. “I’ve worked with some amazing people.” – Taylor Kitsch
31. “21 Bridges was all on location, and I love that. It just puts you in the moment, and you’ve got all these factors that you probably wouldn’t have to deal with in a controlled environment.” – Taylor Kitsch
32. “I want to be scared. I want to keep taking insane risks. I want to be scared because you’re going to grow through that whether you want to or not. I don’t want to play the same guy. I want to keep throwing curveballs to you guys and keep telling stories.” – Taylor Kitsch
33. “Being a small-town Canadian kid going to play Riggins, there were some parallels for sure.” – Taylor Kitsch
34. “You never walk out of the gym and say, ‘I shouldn’t have gone.” – Taylor Kitsch
35. “Original content from major studios is getting rarer and rarer to hit theaters.” – Taylor Kitsch
36. “People hate cardio. I hate cardio. But pick the five top songs that you love. Do your cardio during these songs, and you’re done. I’d say 95 percent of the time you don’t even know you just did it.” – Taylor Kitsch
37. “I want to keep working with the best, keep going and be a better actor each time I go and dive into something.” – Taylor Kitsch
38. “If you let people have that kind of impression — especially if you’re playing someone who’s lived, no matter if it’s Dave or Mike Murphy or anybody — you have to bring in the facts. And obviously, you have a script that you have to follow.” – Taylor Kitsch
39. “A good old rodeo never hurt anyone.” – Taylor Kitsch
40th 0f 42 Taylor Kitsch Quotes
40. “My dad hunted but I never liked guns growing up.” – Taylor Kitsch
41. “I think to just not be so hard on yourself. To take more of a breath. Now I’m starting to enjoy the process more, but I can be super hard on myself.” – Taylor Kitsch
42. “I don’t do the L.A. scene. I stay focused and very myopic. I don’t feel I need to prove myself or be in people’s faces, especially in this town.” – Taylor Kitsch
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Taylor Kitsch! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Taylor Kitsch quotes? Leave a comment below.
Raúl Castro Net Worth
What is Raúl Castro’s net worth? Introduction Raúl Castro is a Cuban politician who serves as the First Secretary...
George Kittle Net Worth
Introduction George Kittle is an American football tight end for the San Francisco 49ers of the NFL. Kittle played college...
Armin Van Buuren Net Worth
What is Armin Van Buuren’s net worth? Introduction Armin Van Buuren is a Dutch DJ and record producer. Since 2001,...
Audrina Patridge Net Worth
What is Audrina Patridge’s net worth? Introduction Audrina Patridge is an American television personality and actress. Patridge rose to fame...
Ben Stein Net Worth
What is Ben Stein’s net worth? Introduction Ben Stein is an American writer, lawyer, actor, and comedian. Stein began his...