Which are your favorite Murda Beatz quotes?
Murda Beatz is a Canadian record producer, DJ, and songwriter.
Throughout his career, he has produced many hit singles for renowned rappers, such as Butterfly Effect with ‘Travis Scott‘, Back on Road with ‘Gucci Mane‘, and his most famous work up to date Nice for What with ‘Drake’.
Beatz began his career as a songwriter when he released his single Shopping Spree in 2019, which features ‘Lil Pump’ and ‘Sheck Wes’. Furthermore, he is known to use the popular production software, FL Studio, to produce songs.
Here’s a collection of the greatest Murda Beatz quotes:
50 of the Greatest Murda Beatz Quotes
1. “I started producing when I was 17. I went to a high school called Fort Eerie Secondary School. It’s kind of not that nice of a school. I started to focus on music at the end of high school, so I didn’t even want to graduate. But my mom wanted me to graduate, so I did.” – Murda Beatz
2. “I was born in Niagara Falls. The high school I went to had 500 kids and the school didn’t have a lot of money. The town itself was whatever. It was a good place to grow up. It was a blessing that I grew up there because I got to find myself at a young age.” – Murda Beatz
3. “When you really start to travel around, you realize that building personal relationships in the industry is better. I really only work with people that I have a relationship with. No one is really throwing me in the room with people to work with. I work with who I want to work with.” – Murda Beatz
4. “I didn’t want to be one of the 10,000 kids on the internet making beats. I went out there and got recognized as the white boy in trap music and made a name for myself.” – Murda Beatz
5. “I felt like I plateaued at playing drums like I wasn’t getting any better. I bought an electric pair of drums, sold my drum set, and got introduced to making beats.” – Murda Beatz
6. “Instead of giving all your best tracks to artists, producers now have the opportunity where we can take our favorite beats we make and put our favorite artists on them and release fun songs for people to listen to.” – Murda Beatz
7. “I just knew I was different from everyone else. I still feel like that today, sitting in rooms with people.” – Murda Beatz
8. “Super blessed to be in the position I’m in. To be able to inspire people to do what I’m doing and choose a career path that doesn’t involve going to school, or like following society.” – Murda Beatz
9. “I actually grew up on rock music; that’s what was played around my house. I listened to Led Zepplin, AC/DC, Metallica, Ozzy Osbourne, Nirvana, Aerosmith – really almost everything.” – Murda Beatz
10th of 50 Murda Beatz Quotes
10. “A lot of young producers will stay at home and make beats all day but making beats is only about 20 percent of the job. The other 80 percent is networking; that’s what I feel like a lot of people are lacking.” – Murda Beatz
11. “I met Drake officially for the first time two years ago at a Wiz Khalifa concert in Toronto. I was with Rich Homie Quan. Rich Homie Quan introduced me and Drake and he said I had good beats.” – Murda Beatz
12. “I don’t want to be labeled as a certain style producer; I just want to be producer and musician in general.” – Murda Beatz
13. “I grew up with my parents always listening to rock music. ” – Murda Beatz
14. “Some friends of mine showed me FruityLoops and I started clicking away. And then I just stayed home a lot of that summer. Just learning. I pretty much completely taught myself. I was gonna make beats for a friend that was freestyling, and I wanted to make some beats for some upcoming rappers in Toronto as well.” – Murda Beatz
15. “I listen to a lot of different music. I have a really open ear when it comes to music in general. I like everything. You have to. You have to know your history and learn everything you can, you know?” – Murda Beatz
16. “I feel like everybody should just spread more love and positivity in the world. You know, positivity and love is what makes the world go around.” – Murda Beatz
17. “Everything that’s happened I have spoken into existence. Everything in my life, music-wise, I’ve talked about and it has ended up happening. I definitely feel like God has a plan for everyone and has helped me along the way.” – Murda Beatz
18. “In the beginning, I wanted to work with Slim Duncan. He actually passed away right around when I started making beats.” – Murda Beatz
19. “When Migos flew me out to see if I was actually making the beats, they didn’t expect a white kid from Canada to be making harder beats than the guys in Atlanta. Being white in that environment, it was definitely different.” – Murda Beatz
20th of 50 Murda Beatz Quotes
20. “But I feel like I developed my own love for hip-hop and rap music by myself. Just growing up and hearing new things. As you grow up, you begin to listen to new music that this kid is listening to, then you begin to like your own music, and start discovering it yourself.” – Murda Beatz
21. “I feel like a lot of producers don’t get the credit that they deserve.” – Murda Beatz
22. “I was gonna go to a music college in Toronto, but at the time I was like, “Nah, it’s not worth it to spend the money. I rather teach myself.” – Murda Beatz
23. “I could always play the drums, so I have some musical talent, but I don’t live in Atlanta or LA, so I can’t just randomly bump into major artists. So instead, I started building my fan base and my name by networking through the internet. Mostly through Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and Facebook.” – Murda Beatz
24. “People aren’t expecting me to look how I do. But that’s one of the main reasons it works so well: the surprise factor.” – Murda Beatz
25. “I don’t know, samples are just like unlimited ideas, you know? Sometimes a lot of people sample one song. A lot of it is also really just up to the artist and their creativity to see where it goes and what they want to do.” – Murda Beatz
26. “I feel like I’ve gotten myself comfortable making beats in front of people, so like, if I’m in a big room of people, I’m not like, nervous. I wanna be able to make beats on the spot.” – Murda Beatz
27. “As a producer putting up music, I wasn’t dropping a project to do this much numbers or make this amount of money, I really just dropped a project for the streets and the culture of music.” – Murda Beatz
28. “Honestly, it takes a lot of dedication and sacrifice. When I was trying to get better a couple years ago, I was not going out. I had a couple of people get mad at me. I wasn’t going out and partying, I was just doing what I had to do to get better.” – Murda Beatz
29. “My dad wanted me to play guitar, but I always had more of an ear for drums. He really wanted me to be a guitar player, like him.” – Murda Beatz
30th of 50 Murda Beatz Quotes
30. “I’m making music for people to have fun and party to. I’m also making real music as well. I’m making a lot of pop stuff. I’m definitely just making music for the consumer and the listeners. So shout out to all my fans.” – Murda Beatz
31. “I am actually producing records and bringing people in for certain things. Molding records together. Co-producing after records are made and placing them as well.” – Murda Beatz
32. “Like, I wanna be the producer with the Selena Gomez top-charting pop song, and like, a top-charting Migos or Gucci song in urban. I wanna just take over everything, you know?” – Murda Beatz
33. “Sometimes when a producer makes a song, they don’t necessarily have control over it. Artists have an agenda of making a body of work over some time, releasing that body of work, and then they go on tour. Producers have to work on the artist’s time even though they are just as important.” – Murda Beatz
34. “I pray every day. Keep God first. Be specific for when asking for things.” – Murda Beatz
35. “If you oversaturate the market with singles, then people will get sick of you.” – Murda Beatz
36. “I’d say a big transition as a kid was when I started to listen to Good Charlotte. They were like a rap-to-rock/punk group.” – Murda Beatz
37. “I just feel like I need to do better and better and better.” – Murda Beatz
38. “Producers are the people behind the biggest artists in the game. We definitely deserve that title to be considered as an artist, because producers don’t get the recognition and the credit that they really deserve a lot of the time.” – Murda Beatz
39. “Atlanta is a very good scene for the type of music I’m making. The biggest radio stations are all trap or rap stations. All the clubs are just based around this music and just the southern sound, that’s what I really love about the city.” – Murda Beatz
40th of 50 Murda Beatz Quotes
40. “I want to put a face to my music, I don’t want to be a faceless producer or faceless artist.” – Murda Beatz
41. “Being a lead artist as a producer is a great way to get your brand out there and be known.” – Murda Beatz
42. “I learned early in the game that it is better to move around and meet people and build relationships. It is better to build these relationships in person than just to send beats.” – Murda Beatz
43. “I think the music defends myself. I don’t think anyone should put a race on any genre. It’s just a way of expressing yourself through instruments and sounds, right? People can just listen to the music.” – Murda Beatz
44. “I really started believing in God at the beginning of this music stuff.” – Murda Beatz
45. “I never wanted to work a 9 to 5. I was always a different kid in class.” – Murda Beatz
46. “I’m a big Gucci fan. So, just working with Gucci and seeing his creative process. It was also really cool to work with Scott Storch. He’s a legend.” – Murda Beatz
47. “I’m from a small town – Niagara, outside of Toronto. When I was a kid, I thought it was really boring, but it ended up being a big blessing because I got to know myself at a young age.” – Murda Beatz
48. “People get content – they buy their house, their cars, their grills, and they get comfortable. But I’m not here to be hot for a year.” – Murda Beatz
49. “I played drums since I was 6 years old. And then I got into producing music when I was about 16 or 17. Somebody showed me FL Studios, the program. My beats were bad at first, but then eventually they started to get good.” – Murda Beatz
50. “Well, I believe in God. I’m a very spiritual person, and parts of my family are Christian. ” – Murda Beatz
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Murda Beatz! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Murda Beatz quotes? Leave a comment below.
Raúl Castro Net Worth
What is Raúl Castro’s net worth? Introduction Raúl Castro is a Cuban politician who serves as the First Secretary...
George Kittle Net Worth
Introduction George Kittle is an American football tight end for the San Francisco 49ers of the NFL. Kittle played college...
Armin Van Buuren Net Worth
What is Armin Van Buuren’s net worth? Introduction Armin Van Buuren is a Dutch DJ and record producer. Since 2001,...
Audrina Patridge Net Worth
What is Audrina Patridge’s net worth? Introduction Audrina Patridge is an American television personality and actress. Patridge rose to fame...
Ben Stein Net Worth
What is Ben Stein’s net worth? Introduction Ben Stein is an American writer, lawyer, actor, and comedian. Stein began his...