What is David Guetta’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$150 Million|
|Born:||November 7, 1967|
|Height:||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Country of Origin:||France|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional DJ|
|Last Updated:||August 2, 2022|
David Guetta is a pop culture phenomenon, with over 10 million albums and 65 million singles sold globally. He has taken DJ‘ing to a whole different level and is voted the number 1 DJ in the world according to the Top 100 DJs poll.
He’s come a long way from his early days at the Broad Club in Paris. Starting from nothing, he’s worked his way up to being one of the top-earning celebrities in the world.
The 2009 release of his album “One Love” was a massive success. It took him mainstream and was the start of his hugely successful career.
As of October 2022, David Guetta’s net worth is estimated to be $150 Million.
David Guetta Facts
- The French DJ has a passion for shoes, especially Steve McQueen, Yves Saint Laurent, and hi-top sneakers by Christian Louboutin.
- Guetta doesn’t have normal dreams, he just wants to perform in space.
- He’s a co-owner of Le Palace nightclub but also organizes parties in other local clubs.
- In his pursuit of a new direction, he set up his own internet radio show called RauteMusik.
- Jack Back Records is a label created in 2012 by David Guetta.
- David is highly sought after by singers such as Jenifer Lopez, Rihanna, Madonna, and Kylie Minogue, who want him to produce their songs.
Pierre David Guetta was born on 7 November 1967, in Paris, France. He was brought up by his father, a socialist named Pierre Guetta, and his mother, Monique. With half-siblings from both sides of his family, he has four brothers and sisters.
He discovered his love for music at a young age, mixing his first vinyl at the age of 13.
By the age of 15, David was regularly visiting many local discos. His biggest inspiration came from the track, Rude, composed by the American DJ Farley Keith. He was immediately drawn to it and knew that he wanted to compose something similar.
He discovered house music while working in a gay club, which was a great help to him in finding his style.
At the age of 17, David began his DJ’ing career at the Broad Club in Paris. And by 1988, he was hosting his own club nights.
During the mid-90s, Guetta could be found playing at Le Centrale, the Rex, Le Boy, and Folies Pigalle.
In 1994, David became the manager of Le Palace nightclub. After hosting the best parties at clubs all around France, David founded Gum Productions along with Joachim Garraud in 2001.
Guetta’s first hit single was “Just a Little More Love”. It featured the well-known American singer Chris Willis and sold over 300,000 copies.
He released follow-up singles in 2002, “Love Don’t Let Me Go”, “People Come People Go” and “Give Me Something”, to wide acclaim.
This was followed by the release of multiple compilations, starting with F*ck Me I’m Famous, which he released in 2003.
David released his second album, Guetta Blaster, in 2004.
But his third album, Pop Life, which was released in 2007, was incredibly successful in both the UK and Ireland. The album had sold more than 530,000 copies in 2010, according to EMI.
His lead single from his third album, Love is Gone, reached number 1 on the American Dance chart.
On the 5th of July 2008, David performed at an event called “UNITED” alongside Tiesto, Carl Cox, Joachim Garraud, and Martin Solveig in front of an audience of 40,000 people.
When releasing his fourth album in 2009, One Love, little did David know that his fame would go stratospheric. The album hit the top spot on the UK Singles Charts as well as in many countries all over the world.
The album sold three million copies worldwide and was nominated as “Best Electronic/Dance Album” at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards.
The Black-Eyed Peas released a song called “I Gotta Feeling” which was produced by David Guetta. The song too hit the charts and became the most downloaded song of all time in the United States with over 7.5 million downloads.
Guetta has produced, written, and featured in Rhianna’s seventh album, Unapologetic, which saw him touring alongside her.
More Professional DJs:
David Guetta’s Career Earnings
With his best-selling albums hitting the top spot on the charts regularly, it’s little wonder that David is as wealthy as he is.
David Guetta’s salary varies depending on the number of shows he’s booking, but it’s been estimated that he rakes in more than $30 million per year.
Here’s an estimated overview of David Guetta’s income:
- David Guetta’s Salary in 2015 – $15 million
- David Guetta’s Salary in 2016 – $18 million
- David Guetta’s Salary in 2017 – $20 million
- David Guetta’s Salary in 2018 – $20 million
- David Guetta’s Salary in 2019 – $22 million
- David Guetta’s Salary in 2020 – $22.5 million
- David Guetta’s Salary in 2021 – $25 million
- David Guetta’s Salary in 2022 – $30 million
David Guetta’s Net Worth Annually
David Guetta’s value skyrocketed in 2021 after a partnership with Warner Music took his net worth from $100 million to $150 million.
If he gets his wish to perform in space, he’s sure to increase that again exponentially.
Here’s a breakdown of David Guetta’s annual net worth:
- David Guetta’s Net Worth In 2017 – $100 million
- David Guetta’s Net Worth In 2018 – $100 million
- David Guetta’s Net Worth In 2019 – $105 million
- David Guetta’s Net Worth In 2020 – $120 million
- David Guetta’s Net Worth In 2021 – $100 million
- David Guetta’s Net Worth In 2022 – $150 million
David Guetta married nightclub manager, Cathy Lobe in 1992. They have two children; a daughter, Angie, and a son, Tim Elvis Eric. Unfortunately, in March 2014, after 22 years of marriage, David and Cathy divorced.
He travels regularly and even shared his experience of living in Dubai on his official Instagram account during the pandemic.
David Guetta continues to perform, putting on his famous, F*ck Me I’M FAMOUS! live shows on the island of Ibiza.
Awards & Achievements
David has been grabbing the headlines for years and it doesn’t look like it’s going to end any time soon. He’s been honored by the best in the business with just about every major star looking to collaborate with him.
Here are some of the most memorable events in David Guetta’s career:
- He received a Grammy Award in 2011 for Best Remixed Recording, Non-Classical.
- Also in 2011, he received the Worlds Music Award for Worlds Best Producer.
- He was awarded the NRJ Music Award of Honor in 2011.
- In 2012, he received an American Music Award for Favourite Dance/Electronic Artist.
- David Guetta received MTV Europe Music Awards for Best Electronic music, in 2021, 2020, and 2017.
- In 2016, David was awarded the Billboard Music Award for Top Dance/Electronic Artist.
- Impressively received an NRJ Music Award for International Album of the Year in 2010.
- He won Top EDM Artist in 2013.
- David received an Echo Award for Dance International in 2015.
- His most recent award is the iHeartRadio Music Award for Dance Artist of the Year in 2022.
With David mixing R&B, Pop and House music together with Electronic, it’s only a matter of time before he hits the headlines and scoops awards.
How Does David Guetta Spend His Money?
David absolutely loves to travel and to smooth the way, he invested in various properties across the globe. If he’s in different cities each day of the week, then he’s likely staying in one of his own properties.
Despite being very thrifty and down-to-earth, he has vice vices. One of which is fast cars. If he’s not in an F1 car shooting a video, then you can find him in one of the most expensive cars in the world, driving like a maniac.
He lives a clean life, neither smoking nor drinking. But he does like to dress well. This chic Parisian music producer is a huge fan of Nialaya jewelry, especially their bracelets.
You’ll also catch him wearing Christian Louboutin’s flat sneakers or French shoe designer, Christian Louboutin’s latest creation.
David Guetta’s career has generated momentum all of its own. From his first hit album, it was clear that his talent and ear for the next big thing in music would drive his fans wild.
Here are some highlights of David Guetta’s career:
- “Rap Nation” was a collaboration with a French rapper, Sidney, demonstrating David’s ability to work alongside a vocalist.
- David’s Ibiza performance of “F*ck Me I’m Famous” was rated the hottest party in the world.
- Every one of David’s Billboard Awards is a huge achievement for the artist.
- In 2016, David Guetta hosted the year’s biggest sporting event by kicking off the UEFA season in style.
- Hitting the number 1 DJ spot and being referred to as the Godfather of EDM, is something that David’s particularly proud of.
The who’s who of the music business are clamoring to work with him, so David’s going to be around creating pop history, for a very long time to come.
Favorite David Guetta Quotes
In contrast to what one would expect, David Guetta is a clean-living, thoughtful individual. He’s not at all concerned with the trappings of wealth and fame that go along with the party scene.
He’s maintained a peaceful home life, making sure that his wife and children are shielded from the excesses that so many musicians and producers find themselves drawn into.
Here are our favorite quotes from David Guetta:
- “I can’t imagine my world without music. It’s the universal language; what I make comes from my heart. What I listen to from others stirs it.” – David Guetta
- “Be Love; there is nothing greater.” – David Guetta
- “Music. I live it and breathe it. It wakes me up in the morning, puts me to sleep at night, and is with me all day.” – David Guetta
- “Take care of yourself and do unto others as you would have done to you.” – David Guetta
- “I want to see unity. I want to see peace. I want people to be free to speak and be educated. I want people to be able to feed themselves.” – David Guetta
3 Amazing Lessons From David Guetta
David is a family man with strong family values. He credits his upbringing for his ability to keep a clear head, focus on what is real, and avoid the problems so many musicians encounter when they make it big.
Now that you know all about David Guetta’s net worth, here are some of the best success lessons to learn from David Guetta.
1. Music Brings Us Together
No matter your religion, nationality, or sexuality, music brings us all together.
2. Reach For Unattainable Dreams
Reach for your dreams even if it’s as out of this world as performing in space.
3. Don’t Do It For The Money
Do what you do because you enjoy it not for the money and its titles. If the music he makes was not quite so successful, David would still be out there, following his passion.
David Guetta remains the most famous DJ in the world and his compilations and music production skills are sought after by pop stars everywhere.
Increasing his net worth by more than $50 million in one year, shows that David still has the skills and talent, even after all these years. He’s got his eyes on the stars, literally wishing to perform in space.
As of October 2022, David Guetta’s net worth is estimated to be $150 Million.