36 Motivational Picture Quotes to Get Through Hard Times
Which are your favorite motivational quotes?
If you’re going through some tough times at the moment;
Whether it may be relationship problems, family issues, career challenges, and similar difficulties within your life, then this may be of interest to you.
I’ve compiled a collection of motivational picture quotes to get you through these tough times and keep your spirits high when facing tough life challenges.
Enjoy the list, stay motivated, and keep pushing yourself.
36 Motivational Quotes for Tough Times
1. “Your only limit is you.”
2. “Sweat is magic. Cover yourself in it daily to grant your health wishes.”
3. “Dream big, work hard, stay focused and surround yourself with good people.”
4. “Put your positive pants on.”
5. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.”
6. “There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.” – Roger Staubach
7. “Today will be amazing, so wake up and smile. Positivity is a choice that becomes a lifestyle.”
8. “Run like you stole it.”
9. “Suffer now, and live the rest of your life as a champion.”
10. “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” – Vince Lombardi
11. “A child can teach us three things. 1. Always be curious. 2. Be happy for no reason. 3. Fight tirelessly for what we want.”
12. “Nothing worth having comes easy.”
13. “No! Try not. Do or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda
14. “10 things that require zero talent: Being on time. Work ethic. Effort. Body language. Energy. Attitude. Passion. Being coach-able. Doing extra. Being prepared.”
15. “Anyone that suggest to me to do less, is either not a real friend, or very confused!” – Grant Cardone
16. “When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and say, “You hit like a b****!””
17. “You didn’t come this far to only get this far.”
18. “If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results.” – Jack Dixon
19. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of majority, it’s time to pause and reflect.” – Mark Twain
20. “I thought about giving up, but then I remembered who was watching.”
21. “Be ambitious, get s*** done. Keep your priorities straight, your mind right, and head up.”
22. “What do you want to be known for?”
23. “When people ask; “What do you want to do?”, tell them; “Whatever it takes.””
24. “Leaders don’t force people to follow. They invite them on a journey.”
25. “Being broke is hard. Becoming wealthy is hard. Choose your hard.”
26. “I never knew how strong I was until I had to forgive someone who wasn’t sorry, and accept an apology I never received.”
27. “The boss gives orders from the back. The leader leads from the front.”
28. “Minds, like parachutes, work best when open.”
29. “You’ve got three choices; give in, give up, or give it all you’ve got.”
30. “You determine the day. Make this one badass.”
31. “Haters, like parrots, talk much but cannot fly. Dreamers, like eagles, say nothing but conquer the skies.”
32. “People will laugh at your dreams, then hate you when they come true.”
33. “Old habits will never open new doors for you.”
34. “Never let anyone walk through your mind with their dirty feet.”
35. “The more you complain about your problems, the more problems you’ll have to complain about.” – Zig Ziglar
36. “Your life is about to be incredible.” – Tim Storey
Thanks for checking out these great motivational picture quotes about hard times. Please share them with all your friends and family using the Social Media Share bar below. They could do with a little motivation today!
If you enjoyed the picture quotes, take a look at these awesome quote collections:
Which were your favorite motivational quotes? Leave a comment below.
Leave a Reply
Leave a Reply
47 Wise & Honest Ernest Hemingway Quotes
Ernest Miller Hemingway was an American novelist, short story writer, and journalist. His economical and understated style had a strong influence on 20th-century fiction, while his life of adventure and his public image influenced later generations.
Here’s our collection of wise and honest Ernest Hemingway quotes:
47 Ernest Hemingway Quotes
1. “A man can be destroyed but not defeated.” – Ernest Hemingway
2. “Courage is grace under pressure.” – Ernest Hemingway
3. “Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” – Ernest Hemingway
4. “I’m so in love with you, that there isn’t anything else.” – Ernest Hemingway
5. “Never confuse movement with action.” – Ernest Hemingway
6. “Sometimes following your heart means losing your mind” – Ernest Hemingway
7. “The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.” – Ernest Hemingway
8. “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” – Ernest Hemingway
9. “When people talk listen completely. Most people never listen.” – Ernest Hemingway
10. “You are so brave and quiet. I forget you are suffering.” – Ernest Hemingway
11. “All things truly wicked start from innocence.” – Ernest Hemingway
12. “Every day above earth is a good day.” – Ernest Hemingway
13. “I don’t live at all when I’m not with you.” – Ernest Hemingway
14. “Isn”t it pretty to think so?” – Ernest Hemingway
15. “Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.” – Ernest Hemingway
16th of 47 Ernest Hemingway Quotes
16. “Stop chasing the wrong one. The right one won’t run.” – Ernest Hemingway
17. “The world breaks everyone, and afterwards, some are strong at the broken places.” – Ernest Hemingway
18. “There is nothing to writing. All you have to do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.” – Ernest Hemingway
19. “When you stop doing things for fun you might as well be dead.” – Ernest Hemingway
20. “You can’t get away from yourself by moving from one place to another.” – Ernest Hemingway
21. “All thinking men are atheists.” – Ernest Hemingway
22. “Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready.” – Ernest Hemingway
23. “I drink to make other people interesting.” – Ernest Hemingway
24. “It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end.” – Ernest Hemingway
25. “Never mistake motion for action.” – Ernest Hemingway
26th of 47 Ernest Hemingway Quotes
“The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” – Ernest Hemingway
27. “The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for and I hate very much to leave it.” – Ernest Hemingway
28. “To let with them. Nothing hurts if you don’t let it.” – Ernest Hemingway
29. “Why did they make birds so delicate and fine as those swallows when the ocean can be so cruel.” – Ernest Hemingway
30. “An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.” – Ernest Hemingway
31. “Every man’s life ends the same way. it’s only the details of how he lived and how he dies that distinguish one man from another.” – Ernest Hemingway
32. “I had learned already never to empty the well of my writing.” – Ernest Hemingway
33. “Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual.” – Ernest Hemingway
34. “No matter what else you have in your head I’m with you and I love you.” – Ernest Hemingway
35. “The first draft of anything is shit.” – Ernest Hemingway
36. “There are only two places in the world you can live happy: At home and in Paris.” – Ernest Hemingway
37. “We ate well and cheaply and drank well and cheaply and slept well and warm together and loved each other.” – Ernest Hemingway
38. “Write drunk, edit sober.” – Ernest Hemingway
39. “Being against evil doesn’t make you good.” – Ernest Hemingway
40. “Fear of death increases in exact proportion to increase in wealth” – Ernest Hemingway
41. “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I’m awake, you know?” – Ernest Hemingway
42. “My only regret in life is that I did not drink more wine.” – Ernest Hemingway
43rd of 47 Ernest Hemingway Quotes
43. “Only those who are prepared to go too far can possibly know how far they can go.” – Ernest Hemingway
44. “The fun of talk is to explore.” – Ernest Hemingway
45. “There is no friend as loyal as a book.” – Ernest Hemingway
46. “We’re stronger in the places that we’ve been broken.” – Ernest Hemingway
47. “Write hard and clear about what hurts.” – Ernest Hemingway
Which are your favorite Ernest Hemingway quotes? Leave a comment below.
48 Beautiful Leonardo da Vinci Quotes
Leonardo da Vinci was a famous Italian artist and intellectual of the Italian Renaissance who’s known for his enduring works ‘The Last Supper’ and ‘Mona Lisa’.
He was born in Vinci, Italy, in 1452, and passed away in France, in 1519.
Here’s our collection of 48 beautiful Leonardo da Vinci quotes:
48 Leonardo da Vinci Quotes
1. “A beautiful body perishes, but a work of art dies not.” – Leonardo da Vinci
2. “Art is never finished, only abandoned.” – Leonardo da Vinci
3. “Experience does not err. Only your judgements err by expecting from her what is not in her power.” – Leonardo da Vinci
4. “I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.” – Leonardo da Vinci
5. “It is easier to resist at the beginning than at the end.” – Leonardo da Vinci
6. “Life well spent is long.” – Leonardo da Vinci
7. “Once you have tasted the taste of sky, you will forever look up.” – Leonardo da Vinci
8. “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” – Leonardo da Vinci
9. “The painter has the Universe in his mind and hands.” – Leonardo da Vinci
10th of 48 Leonardo da Vinci Quotes
“Wisdom is the daughter of experience.” – Leonardo da Vinci
11. “A painter should begin every canvas with a wash of black, because all things in nature are dark except where exposed by the light.” – Leonardo da Vinci
12. “As a well spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death.” – Leonardo da Vinci
13. “He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.” – Leonardo da Vinci
14. “I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. It’s the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.” – Leonardo da Vinci
15. “Just as a well-filled day brings blessed sleep, so a well-employed life brings a blessed death.” – Leonardo da Vinci
16. “Life without love, is no life at all.” – Leonardo da Vinci
17th of 48 Leonardo da Vinci Quotes
“One can have no smaller or greater mastery than mastery of oneself.” – Leonardo da Vinci
18. “Study without desire spoils the memory, and it retains nothing that it takes in.” – Leonardo da Vinci
19. “There are three classes of people: those who see, those who see when they are shown, those who do not see.” – Leonardo da Vinci
20. “You can have no dominion greater or less than that over yourself.” – Leonardo da Vinci
21. “A wave is never found alone, but is mingled with the other waves.” – Leonardo da Vinci
22. “As you cannot do what you want, want what you can do.” – Leonardo da Vinci
23. “He who thinks little errs much.” – Leonardo da Vinci
24. “In time and with water, everything changes.” – Leonardo da Vinci
25. “Learning is the only thing the mind never exhausts, never fears, and never regrets.” – Leonardo da Vinci
26. “Make your work to be in keeping with your purpose.” – Leonardo da Vinci
27. “Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.” – Leonardo da Vinci
28. “Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.” – Leonardo da Vinci
29th of 48 Leonardo da Vinci Quotes
“There is no object so large but that at a great distance from the eye it does not appear smaller than a smaller object near.” – Leonardo da Vinci
30. “You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand.” – Leonardo da Vinci
31. “A well-spent day brings happy sleep.” – Leonardo da Vinci
32. “Beyond a doubt truth bears the same relation to falsehood as light to darkness.” – Leonardo da Vinci
33. “He who truly knows has no occasion to shout.” – Leonardo da Vinci
34. “Iron rusts from disuse, stagnant water loses its purity, and in cold weather becomes frozen; even so does inaction sap the vigors of the mind.” – Leonardo da Vinci
35. “Learning never exhausts the mind.” – Leonardo da Vinci
36. “Nothing can be loved or hated unless it is first understood.” – Leonardo da Vinci
37. “Poor is the pupil who does not surpass his master.” – Leonardo da Vinci
38. “The knowledge of all things is possible.” – Leonardo da Vinci
39. “When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.” – Leonardo da Vinci
40. “All our knowledge has its origin in our perceptions.” – Leonardo da Vinci
41st of 48 Leonardo da Vinci Quotes
“Every action needs to be prompted by a motive.” – Leonardo da Vinci
42. “I have always felt it is my destiny to build a machine that would allow man to fly.” – Leonardo da Vinci
43. “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.” – Leonardo da Vinci
44. “Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else.” – Leonardo da Vinci
45. “Obstacles cannot crush me; every obstacle yields to stern resolve.” – Leonardo da Vinci
46. “Realize that everything connects to everything else.” – Leonardo da Vinci
47. “The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding.” – Leonardo da Vinci
48. “Why does the eye see more clearly when asleep than the imagination when awake?” – Leonardo da Vinci
Thanks for viewing this collection of the best Leonardo da Vinci quotes!
Which are your favorite Leonardo da Vinci quotes? Leave a comment below.
34 Famous Abraham Lincoln Quotes to Remember
Abraham Lincoln was the 16th president of the United States from 1861 to 1865, and what an inspiration to mankind he was. His most noticeable contribution was abolishing slavery and modernizing the economy.
I’ve compiled a list of 34 of the most famous Abraham Lincoln quotes for you guys to enjoy today.
Have a read and share your comments below with your favorite quote.
34 Famous Abraham Lincoln Quotes
1. “Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.” – Abraham Lincoln
2. “Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.” – Abraham Lincoln
3. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
4. “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.” – Abraham Lincoln
5. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
6. “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.” – Abraham Lincoln
7. “You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.” – Abraham Lincoln
8. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
9. “That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.” – Abraham Lincoln
10th of 34 Abraham Lincoln Quotes
10. “My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.” – Abraham Lincoln
11. “Everybody likes a compliment.” – Abraham Lincoln
12. “Every man is said to have his peculiar ambition. Whether it be true or not, I can say for one that I have no other so great as that of being truly esteemed of my fellow men, by rendering myself worthy of their esteem. How far I shall succeed in gratifying this ambition, is yet to be developed.” – Abraham Lincoln
13. “How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn’t make it a leg.” – Abraham Lincoln
14. “I walk slowly, but I never walk backward.” – Abraham Lincoln
15. “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.” – Abraham Lincoln
16. “The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.” – Abraham Lincoln
17. “Don’t worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition.” – Abraham Lincoln
18. “Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another, but let him work diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built.” – Abraham Lincoln
19. “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” – Abraham Lincoln
20th of 34 Abraham Lincoln Quotes
20. “The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” – Abraham Lincoln
21. “You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.” – Abraham Lincoln
22. “No man is good enough to govern another man without the other’s consent.” – Abraham Lincoln
23. “The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.” – Abraham Lincoln
24. “The way for a young man to rise is to improve himself in every way he can, never suspecting that anybody wishes to hinder him.” – Abraham Lincoln
25. “Hold on with a bulldog grip, and chew and choke as much as possible.” – Abraham Lincoln
26. “I can make more generals, but horses cost money.” – Abraham Lincoln
27. “I do the very best I know how – the very best I can; and I mean to keep on doing so until the end.” – Abraham Lincoln
28. “A house divided against itself cannot stand.” – Abraham Lincoln
29. “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” – Abraham Lincoln
30. “The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who’ll get me a book I ain’t read.” – Abraham Lincoln
31st of 34 Abraham Lincoln Quotes
31. “I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.” – Abraham Lincoln
32. “When I am getting ready to reason with a man, I spend one-third of my time thinking about myself and what I am going to say and two-thirds about him and what he is going to say.” – Abraham Lincoln
33. “Common looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the Lord makes so many of them.” – Abraham Lincoln
34. “I am rather inclined to silence, and whether that be wise or not, it is at least more unusual nowadays to find a man who can hold his tongue than to find one who cannot.” – Abraham Lincoln
Abraham Lincoln Picture Quote
Thanks for viewing this great collection of Abraham Lincoln quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media.
Which are your favorite Abraham Lincoln quotes? Leave a comment below.
Ray Allen Net Worth
Former professional basketball player Ray Allen earned millions during his 18 seasons with the NBA as one of the greatest...
Cory Joseph Net Worth
As the point guard for the Detroit Pistons, Cory Joseph has earned a significant net worth as one of the...
Tommy Lee Jones Net Worth
Follow Tommy Lee Jones' rise to stardom from Texas cowboy to Hollywood star.
B.o.B Net Worth
B.o.B. has created a million-dollar income in his short career, becoming wealthy through his musical ability and engaging live performances.
Alexander Gustafsson Net Worth
Alexander Gustafsson is among the greatest mixed martial artists to come from Sweden, as well as one of the greatest...
42 Dugg Net Worth
Best known for his singles "We Paid" and "Grace," 42 Dugg has become one of the biggest up-and-coming rappers in...
Adin Ross Net Worth
Adin Ross streamed himself to millionaire status by giving his audience a view into his entertaining and exciting life becoming...
The Kid Laroi Net Worth
The Kid Laroi overcame a difficult childhood to become Australia’s most successful rapper and is set to become even wealthier...
Too Short Net Worth
Too Short’s rap career has earned him millions as an artist and producer.
Warren G Net Worth
You can't tell the story of 1990s hip hop without Warren G, who helped to revolutionize west coast rap and...
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Rappers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 50 Richest Actors in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Singers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Athletes in the World
Entrepreneurs2 months ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest DJ’s in the World
Top Lists2 months ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard
Oct 27, 2014 at 2:16 pm
Great compilation of picture quotes.
Oct 29, 2014 at 11:01 pm
Thanks Granville, glad you liked them!
Jun 27, 2016 at 11:50 pm
Waoo… What a great work from the great man himself DAN western….
Feb 7, 2017 at 12:47 pm
Very motivational indeed. What a great job!
Feb 23, 2017 at 4:12 pm
Great quotes….really inspiring….just awesome 🙂
Sep 13, 2017 at 8:07 am
I am just moved by your Picture messages Dan.