Which are your favorite Patrick Bet-David quotes?
Patrick Bet-David is an American entrepreneur and financial adviser.
He began his career in financial services with Morgan Stanley and the Transamerica Corporation. He then founded his own company, the PHP Agency, which offers insurance products including annuities, health insurance, and 401k roll-overs.
Bet-David also founded Valuetainment Media LLC, a media platform where he uses to share his passion for business and encourages tomorrow’s entrepreneurs.
His platform now has more than 1.8 million subscribers on Youtube. Through his channel, Bet-David has interviewed many other successful entrepreneurs and high-achievers, such as ‘President George W. Bush’, ‘Ray Dalio‘, and ‘Steve Wozniak’.
We’ve put together this collection of the best Patrick Bet-David quotes:
41 Fearless Patrick Bet-David Quotes That’ll Motivate You
1. “Reading an hour a day is only 4% of your day. But that 4% will put you at the top of your field within 10 years. Find the time.” – Patrick Bet-David
2. “Future looks bright for those who stay humble.” – Patrick Bet-David
3. “Take some time to sit and reflect on your dream job or the best version of you.” – Patrick Bet-David
4. “If you can walk, talk, hear or see, you have everything it takes to do something big with your life.” – Patrick Bet-David
5. “If someone is winning at a higher level than you are, either lower your expectations to match your work ethic or increase your work ethic to exceed your expectations. If you do neither, you’ll be miserable. What it all boils down to is that alignment is the key to fulfillment.” – Patrick Bet-David
6. “Humility has a different meaning to different people. It doesn’t mean being a priest, a monk, or a pastor. It simply means you don’t know it all.” – Patrick Bet-David
7. “To get better you must reflect on your mistakes.” – Patrick Bet-David
8. “Only your habits will continue to frustrate you. Your results are a by-product of your habits. Change your habits, change 2021.” – Patrick Bet-David
9. “Spend money on experiences instead of things because they last longer.” – Patrick Bet-David
10th of 41 Patrick Bet-David Quotes
10. “One can not charm or seduce their way out of lost time. Time has no mercy for those who take it for granted.” – Patrick Bet-David
11. “It’s tough to start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading and re-living the last one. Grab the pen of life and start writing the next one.” – Patrick Bet-David
12. “Don’t compare yourself to others you see around you. Get really clear on who YOU want to be. ” – Patrick Bet-David
13. “Everybody talks about, ‘What is the key to success?’ The key to success is [to] marry the right person, save money, work hard, go to school, get a degree, love people, faith, God — you hear so many different things. … Years later, I said … the biggest key to success … the difference between [successful people] and other people is their sequencing.” – Patrick Bet-David
14. “We never feel completely ready for life’s big decisions; but in taking the leap, we push ourselves to the next level.” – Patrick Bet-David
15. “You’re one BAD decision away from setting yourself back years. One BAD relationship away from picking up bad habits & mindset. At the same time, you’re one GREAT decisions away from changing your life. One GREAT relationship away from picking up great habits & mindset.” – Patrick Bet-David
16. “[The entrepreneur has] a whole different level of sacrifice, a whole different level of stress. … And that’s one of the reasons why the intrepreneur respects the entrepreneur. It’s like the hidden code. ‘Listen, man, I’m willing to do everything that you’re doing, but I didn’t put up money. Salute. I respect you. This is why you are number one. I’m number two.’… And there’s that element of respect for one another … the entrepreneur has to be willing to allow an intrepreneur to exist.” – Patrick Bet-David
17. “I’ve not found! one single mutual fund, one single real estate investment, any gold, silver or anything else that has given me higher returns than: me investing in myself.” – Patrick Bet-David
18. “Savings give you a lot of strength, flexibility, and control. They are what give you the most powerful Answer In The World.” – Patrick Bet-David
19. “The first 2 years of being an entrepreneur will be a roller coaster ride. The goal is to eventually own the roller coaster.” – Patrick Bet-David
20th of 41 Patrick Bet-David Quotes
20. “Instincts are a by-product of 1000’s of hours of mastering your trade.” – Patrick Bet-David
21. “Number one rule — [Money] is a game. You’re playing a game. It’s that simple. If you look at it as a game, just like anything, you can get better at it, right?” – Patrick Bet-David
22. “The most dangerous unhappy people I’ve met are those who are both extremely ambitious and extremely lazy. What this combination produces is envy, which is a deadly sin that will make your life a living hell. These are people who think big and want to do something big, but they’re not willing to put in the work to earn it. They’ll cheat. They’ll throw you under the bus. They’re constantly looking for shortcuts. And if someone else has what they want, it eats away at their very soul.” – Patrick Bet-David
23. “A talented entrepreneur with bad habits eventually becomes an employee. An average employee with great habits can eventually become a great entrepreneur.” – Patrick Bet-David
24. “Ferrari doesn’t advertise on TV because their customers don’t watch much of it.” – Patrick Bet-David
25. “The bigger the vision you have, the more important it is for you to think on what type of a team you’re going to put around you.” – Patrick Bet-David
26. “The downside is that a person spends $20 to watch that hero instead of being that hero himself.” – Patrick Bet-David
27. “You have room to improve. You can learn from others including your enemy & allies.” – Patrick Bet-David
28. “The moment you start fighting for something bigger than YOU, you’ll be introduced to a version of YOU that you’ve never seen before.” – Patrick Bet-David
29. “If a government can’t have a strong military, police, firefighters, public schools, roads, hospitals, etc.. with the 33% of taxes they collect, then it’s be time to fire who’s in charge & replace them with efficient people.” – Patrick Bet-David
30th of 41 Patrick Bet-David Quotes
30. “Alignment. It’s purely alignment. If I’m aligned with my values and principles and my goals and dreams … I’m the most fulfilled, happiest person alive.” – Patrick Bet-David
31. “If you always make the right decision, the safe decision, the one most people make, you will be the same as everyone else.” – Patrick Bet-David
32. “The only difference between the entrepreneur and the intrepreneur is [that] the entrepreneur puts up the money. That’s it.” – Patrick Bet-David
33. “I mean, you have to be patiently aggressive. … It’s so tough to do because you want your money to double down. Might take 10 years. But if you are willing to do the 10 years, it may double 40 times.” – Patrick Bet-David
34. “You’re going to use experiences to become either bitter or better.” – Patrick Bet-David
35. “If you go into 2021 with the same old habits of 2020 you will have the same kind of results that you had in 2020.” – Patrick Bet-David
36. “You may want to be an entrepreneur, but [being an] intrepreneur may make sense next, right? … So this movement of ‘entrepreneur’ got a lot of people to become entrepreneurs who should have never become entrepreneurs … because they did not experience the element of being an intrepreneur.” – Patrick Bet-David
37. “I [had] no idea what to do in that moment. All I thought about is, ‘What are my next five moves? What do I need to do next?’ From that moment on, everything I did with business, I would ask myself, ‘[What are] my next ten, 15 moves? … What can I do to be better than this guy? What can I do to be more efficient than him?’… Everything came down to [my] next five moves.” – Patrick Bet-David
38. “You never know the potential of a contact. You have to know [that] every contact could take you to someplace that you don’t know. It’s like a movie. You don’t know the next scene, you know? So you can’t just assume what that contact is going to lead into. Sometimes the smallest contact can lead into something big.” – Patrick Bet-David
39. “Change will come ONLY when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.” – Patrick Bet-David
40th of 41 Patrick Bet-David Quotes
40. “Roger Banister said his 4:03.6 mile in 1953 “made him realize that the four-minute mile was not out of reach.” Part of daring to achieve the impossible is letting failure motivate you rather than discourage you.” – Patrick Bet-David
41. “[He] accidentally gets a job. He starts working at ABC. Then he works his way up. Then it’s his dream to be a CEO of Disney. Then [he] eventually becomes a CEO of Disney. He’s the CEO of Disney for 15, 16 years. He ends up closing George Lucas on buying Star Wars, he ends up buying Marvel, he ends up buying Pixar from Steve Jobs, and he ends up buying Fox. … His salary was $67 million a year.” – Patrick Bet-David
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Patrick Bet-David! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Patrick Bet-David quotes? Leave a comment below.
50 Motivational & Powerful Chamath Palihapitiya Quotes
Which are your favorite Chamath Palihapitiya quotes?
Chamath Palihapitiya is a Sri Lankan Canadian venture capitalist and entrepreneur. He was an early senior executive at Facebook. He joining the company in 2007 and leaving in 2011.
Palihapitiya is the CEO of Social Capital and a minority investor in the ‘Golden State Warriors’. He joined ‘AOL’ and eventually became the youngest Vice President in the company’s history. He has invested in a several of companies, such as ‘Glooko,Inc’, ‘Yammer’, ‘SecondMarket’, ‘Slack’, ‘Box’, and ‘Premise’.
Here’s our collection of the best Chamath Palihapitiya quotes:
50 Motivational & Powerful Chamath Palihapitiya Quotes
1. “I wasn’t blessed with the natural ability to rein myself in.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
2. “Half the population of the entire world is women, and people are somehow shocked that this entire half is as capable as the other half.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
3. “When I left Facebook, I left an enormous amount of equity on the table. I thought, I don’t want to be a slave to money. I want to be a slave to something bigger: an ambition, a goal.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
4. “Something like bitcoin is really important because it is not correlated to the rest of the market.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
5. “Being a tech company has to be about a pattern of repetitive innovation.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
6. “All of the business of selling apps and selling subscriptions is extremely cruelly misunderstood, including by me.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
7. “Betting against entrepreneurs who are changing the world has never been a profitable endeavor.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
8. “At some point, Apple will become much more aggressive and much more daring in taking their brand and capital to really reshaping markets.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
9. “None of us are going to fix governance; it may just be beyond repair. But you can fix capitalism. And the reason you can fix capitalism – It is inherently numerical, and as a result, it is inherently objective. It can be done objectively.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
10th of 50 Chamath Palihapitiya Quotes
10. “Today we live in a world now where it is easy to confuse truth and popularity. And you can use money to amplify whatever you believe and get people to believe what is popular is now truthful. And what is not popular may not be truthful.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
11. “The goal of a private company is, first, zero to one: Get past the product-market fit; figure out whether people actually care about what you’re trying to build and someone will pay you money for that. That’s the zero to one problem.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
12. “I want children who can make eye contact. I want children who know how to resolve conflicts with their peers. I want children who understand the dynamics of interpersonal relationships that are physical and tactile. I do not want children that only know how to interface with the world through a screen.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
13. “One of the things I have known my entire life is that I have an innate capability for making money.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
14. “The government – they’re completely useless.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
15. “Good investors have to choose how to allocate their mind share with the precious capital they have.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
16. “I escaped a civil war, and I came to Canada as a refugee, and they gave my family protection. I did my best to pay that country back, and I think I did that.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
17. “You have to respect people for who they are on a basic level.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
18. “Here’s the thing – if you want to do good things in the world, there’s just only so much time that one can spend being glass half empty.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
19. “Facebook could have gone public whenever it wanted. We decided the right time was 2012. It could have easily been 2010 or 2014.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
20th of 50 Chamath Palihapitiya Quotes
20. “If you’re trying to get to profitability by lowering costs as a startup, then you are in a very precarious and difficult position.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
21. “My mom was a nurse, and my dad worked in the Health Ministry as a civil servant. When I was 6 years old, my dad got a job at the Sri Lankan High Commission in Canada, so we moved there.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
22. “Not everybody is right all the time.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
23. “Your job as a smart investor is to separate the facts and the news from the fiction and the noise.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
24. “Early traction of Tesla is tracking very closely to Apple.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
25. “I’m a living testament to the value of immigration.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
26. “I think Apple is a productive cash machine.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
27. “All these social media sites allow us to confuse truth and popularity. That has to be fixed. Because every normal citizen has a right to know what is factual versus what is amplified by good actors or bad actors.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
28. “I think what IBM is excellent at is using their sales and marketing infrastructure to convince people who have asymmetrically less knowledge to pay for something.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
29. “I was raised in a house where my mom was the primary breadwinner. It was a dysfunctional house, but she showed tremendous resilience.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
30th of 50 Chamath Palihapitiya Quotes
30. “I’ve found that a lot of successful poker players grew up poor. And I’m convinced that poor people have a risk tolerance that rich people don’t have because poor people fundamentally don’t value money that much because they’re used to not having it.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
31. “There’s a handful of exceptionally good companies, but there’s always one company that’s the best.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
32. “You need to use data science and machine learning to get the ground truth of what’s happening inside of a company.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
33. “VC has always been this high-touch, in-your-face-type business.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
34. “We curate our lives around this perceived sense of perfection because we get rewarded in these short term signals: Hearts, likes, thumbs up. We conflate that with value, and we conflate it with truth, and instead, what it really is is fake, brittle popularity that’s short term and leaves you even more vacant and empty before you did it.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
35. “Valuable companies take decades to build.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
36. “I was born in Sri Lanka.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
37. “We need to go after cancer, diabetes, climate change, the substantive problems of the world that, if were solved, would create immense wealth and opportunity that would cascade across countries.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
38. “I wish I had invested in the Series A of Snapchat and Uber.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
39. “The point of Silicon Valley, at least when I moved here, was we’re all trying to do stuff, and none of us quite felt like we fit in anywhere else. But we were all trying to do good things. And the money was just the byproduct of good things.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
40th of 50 Chamath Palihapitiya Quotes
40. “We need to divorce ourselves from venture capital as an occupation and focus on using capital as a way to take really big bets on things that just seem totally audacious.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
41. “Companies are transcending power now. We are becoming the eminent vehicles for change and influence, and capital structures that matter. If companies shut down, the stock market would collapse.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
42. “My first job was at a Burger King.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
43. “It’s important to understand the compensation equation that a CEO and a founder has with his or her employees.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
44. “I think when you think about immigration, what we need to do is realize that that human capital if put in a place to succeed, will literally sacrifice everything.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
45. “If the government shuts down, nothing happens, and we all move on because it just doesn’t matter. Stasis in the government is actually good for all of us.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
46. “I feel like a lot of entrepreneurs hear all this talk about profitability and realize they need to lower their burn. So, they just start chopping off perks and people.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
47. “Much like Warren Buffett has said very famously – he doesn’t buy technology stocks because he doesn’t understand them- I will not buy consumer goods companies because I do not understand them.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
48. “Zuck is unemotional. He doesn’t get influenced by ego.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
49. “Startups should be – if you graph their financial performance, it should be what’s called a J curve. You start out at zero. you’re not making any money; you’re not losing any money.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
50. “When Facebook went public, they didn’t have a particularly strong model of governance.” – Chamath Palihapitiya
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Chamath Palihapitiya! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Chamath Palihapitiya quotes? Leave a comment below.
34 Oprah Winfrey Quotes On Success & Love
We have an awesome collection of Oprah Winfrey quotes based on success, love and happiness, for you here.
As you all know, Oprah is an incredibly popular talk show host, actress, producer, and entrepreneur.
Within these quotes are some very valuable lessons on entrepreneurship, becoming successful and feeling content and happy with yourself and your life.
Enjoy the quotes, and don’t forget to share them on social media using the buttons at the top or bottom of the page.
34 Oprah Winfrey Quotes On Success
1. “The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free.” – Oprah Winfrey
2. “It doesn’t matter how far you might rise. At some point, you are bound to stumble. If you’re constantly pushing yourself higher and higher, the law of averages predicts that you will at some point fall. And when you do, I want you to remember this: There is no such thing as failure. Failure is just life trying to move us in another direction.” – Oprah Winfrey
3. “Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey
4. “What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine.” – Oprah Winfrey
5th of 34 Oprah Winfrey Quotes
5. “Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.” – Oprah Winfrey
6. “Don’t worry about becoming successful but work toward being significant and the success will naturally follow.” – Oprah Winfrey
7. “When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.” – Oprah Winfrey
8. “The life you want is waiting to rise up to meet you … Will you accept it? Do you feel worthy enough to accept it?” – Oprah Winfrey
9. “You will find true success and happiness if you have only one goal. There really is only one, and that is this: To fulfill the highest, most truthful expression of yourself as a human being. You want to max out your humanity by using your energy to lift yourself up, your family, and the people around you.” – Oprah Winfrey
10th of 34 Oprah Winfrey Quotes
10. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
11. “If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is. Don’t stay because you think “it will get better.” You’ll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better. The only person you can control in a relationship is you.” – Oprah Winfrey
12. “As you become more clear about who you really are, you’ll be better able to decide what is best for you – the first time around.” – Oprah Winfrey
13. “Learn from every mistake, because every experience, encounter, and particularly your mistakes are there to teach you and force you into being more of who you are.” – Oprah Winfrey
14. “So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground.” – Oprah Winfrey
15. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
16. “One of the hardest things in life to learn are which bridges to cross and which bridges to burn.” – Oprah Winfrey
17. “You can have it all. You just can’t have it all at once.” – Oprah Winfrey
18th of 34 Oprah Winfrey Quotes
18. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
19. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
20. “Align your personality with your purpose, and no one can touch you.” – Oprah Winfrey
21. “Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” – Oprah Winfrey
22. “Books were my pass to personal freedom. I learned to read at age three, and soon discovered there was a whole world to conquer that went beyond our farm in Mississippi.” – Oprah Winfrey
23. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
24. “If you come to fame not understanding who you are, it will define who you are.” – Oprah Winfrey
25. “Your calling isn’t something that somebody can tell you about. It’s what you feel. It is the thing that gives you juice. The thing that you are supposed to do. And nobody can tell you what that is. You know it inside yourself.” – Oprah Winfrey
26. “What we dwell on is who we become.” – Oprah Winfrey
27. “If friends disappoint you over and over, that’s in large part your own fault. Once someone has shown a tendency to be self-centered, you need to recognize that and take care of yourself; people aren’t going to change simply because you want them to.” – Oprah Winfrey
28. “What you put out is already on its way back to you.” – Oprah Winfrey
29th of 34 Oprah Winfrey Quotes
29. “You don’t become what you want, you become what you believe.” – Oprah Winfrey
30. “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.” – Oprah Winfrey
31. “I don’t think you ever stop giving. I really don’t. I think it’s an on-going process. And it’s not just about being able to write a check. It’s being able to touch somebody’s life.” – Oprah Winfrey
32. “Everything happens for a reason, even when we are not wise enough to see it. When there is no struggle, there is no strength.” – Oprah Winfrey
33. “True forgiveness is when you can say: Thank you for that experience.” – Oprah Winfrey
34. “I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you.” – Oprah Winfrey
Oprah Winfrey Inspirational Video
Thanks for reading this awesome collection of inspirational Oprah Winfrey quotes. If you’re interested in reading similar motivational quotes, then take a look below at some of our related collections.
Do you have a favorite Oprah Winfrey quote? Leave a comment below.
30 Wise Warren Buffett Quotes on Success
Warren Buffett is the 3rd richest man in the world;
Buffett’s net worth As of 2022 is $89 billion. Warren has climbed to the top through his company Berkshire Hathaway, and has been working on his dream ever since he was a teenager. His company is over 60 years old!
It’s safe to say Warren Buffett knows a thing or two about business, investing and success; therefore I’ve created this list of the best Warren Buffett quotes on success.
Check them out below and leave a comment at the bottom of the page on which quotes really made an impact!
30 Wise Warren Buffett Quotes
1. “After all, you only find out who is swimming naked when the tide goes out.” – Warren Buffett
2. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” – Warren Buffett
3. “I insist on a lot of time being spent, almost every day, to just sit and think. That is very uncommon in American business. I read and think. So I do more reading and thinking, and make less impulse decisions than most people in business. I do it because I like this kind of life.” – Warren Buffett
4. “Your premium brand had better be delivering something wonderful, or it’s not going to get the business.” – Warren Buffett
5. “When forced to choose, I will not trade even a night’s sleep for the chance of extra profits.” – Warren Buffett
6. “If you’re in the luckiest 1 percent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 percent.” – Warren Buffett
7. “You can’t make a good deal with a bad person.” – Warren Buffett
8. “I think you are out of your mind if you keep taking jobs that you don’t like because you think it will look good on your resume. Isn’t that a little like saving up sex for your old age?” – Warren Buffett
9th of 30 Warren Buffett Quotes
9. “Never invest in a business you cannot understand.” – Warren Buffett
10. “No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time. You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.” – Warren Buffett
11. “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffett
12. “I really like my life. I’ve arranged my life so that I can do what I want.” – Warren Buffett
13. “If you don’t feel comfortable owning something for 10 years, then don’t own it for 10 minutes.” – Warren Buffett
14. “Never give up searching for the job that you’re passionate about. Try to find the job you’d have if you were independently rich. Forget about the pay. When you’re associating with the people that you love, doing what you love, it doesn’t get any better than that.” – Warren Buffett
15. “The first rule is not to lose. The second rule is not to forget the first rule.” – Warren Buffett
16. “I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” – Warren Buffett
17. “The most important thing to do if you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging.” – Warren Buffett
18th of 30 Warren Buffett Quotes
18. “Money is not everything. Make sure you earn a lot before speaking such nonsense.” – Warren Buffett
19. “It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results.” – Warren Buffett
20. “You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.” – Warren Buffett
21. “You ought to be able to explain why you’re taking the job you’re taking, why you’re making the investment you’re making, or whatever it may be. And if it can’t stand applying pencil to paper, you’d better think it through some more. And if you can’t write an intelligent answer to those questions, don’t do it.” – Warren Buffett
22. “I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.” – Warren Buffett
23. “I don’t measure my life by the money I’ve made. Other people might, but I certainly don’t.” – Warren Buffett
24. “Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.” – Warren Buffett
25th of 30 Warren Buffett Quotes
25. “Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway.” – Warren Buffett
26. “It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.” – Warren Buffett
27. “Honesty is a very expensive gift, Don’t expect it from cheap people.” – Warren Buffett
28. “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.” – Warren Buffett
29. “I’ve seen more people fail because of liquor and leverage — leverage being borrowed money. You really don’t need leverage in this world much. If you’re smart, you’re going to make a lot of money without borrowing.” – Warren Buffett
30. “I’ve seen more people fail because of liquor and leverage — leverage being borrowed money. You really don’t need leverage in this world much. If you’re smart, you’re going to make a lot of money without borrowing.” – Warren Buffett
Bonus: Warren Buffett Picture Quote
Thanks for checking out these awesome Warren Buffett quotes! Which quote was your favorite from the list and why? Leave a comment below.
Don’t forget to share these quotes with your friends and family by hitting the buttons below!
If you’re looking for more quotes from great billionaires like Buffett, how about these quotes from Steve Jobs?
Stephon Gilmore Net Worth
What is Stephon Gilmore’s net worth? Introduction Stephon Gilmore is an American football cornerback for the New England Patriots of...
Lyfe Jennings Net Worth
What is Lyfe Jennings’ net worth? Introduction As of , Lyfe Jennings’ net worth is . Lyfe Jennings is an...
Paris Hilton Net Worth
What is Paris Hilton’s net worth? Introduction As of , Paris Hilton’s net worth is estimated to be , and...
GZA Net Worth
GZA is one of the best lyricists in hip hop history and was a founding member of the Wu-Tang Clan...
Offset Net Worth
What is Offset’s net worth? Introduction As of , Offset’s net worth is roughly . Offset, AKA Kiari Kendrell Cephus,...
Ryan Bader Net Worth
Ryan Bader took advantage of The Ultimate Fighter reality competition series and has become one of the biggest names in...
Frank Mir Net Worth
Frank Mir is one of the most decorated fighters in the history of the UFC heavyweight division, and has earned...
Sergio Aguero Net Worth
Exploring the history and victories that helped professional Argentine soccer player Sergio Aguero achieve his vast net worth.
Sebastian Ingrosso Net Worth
Breaking down the dance recording career and successful singles of Swedish DJ and producer Sebastian Ingrosso.
Ryron Gracie Net Worth
Ryron Gracie is one of the top Brazilian Jiu Jitsu practitioners in the world and a member of the famous...
Richest People1 month ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
Richest People1 month ago
The 50 Richest Rappers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 50 Richest Actors in the World
Richest People1 month ago
The 50 Richest Singers in the World
Richest People1 month ago
The 50 Richest Athletes in the World
Entrepreneurs6 months ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
Richest People1 month ago
The 50 Richest DJs in the World
Top Lists2 months ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard