Arnold Schwarzenegger, arguably the best bodybuilder of all time;
He’s a powerful source of motivation, and has had a positive effect on many people’s lives. In particular those guys out there looking to become great bodybuilders just like him.
Arnie’s a classic example of how dreams truly can come true…
Everything he has, has come from building himself a great body: the movie roles, money, american citizenship, confidence, governor of California. It all started with focusing simply on building his body.
There’s a lot of knowledge stored within Schwarzenegger, and this list of greatest Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes clearly show that.
30 Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes
1. “You have to remember something: Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
2. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
3. “What is the point of being on this Earth if you are going to be like everyone else?” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
4. “Just like in bodybuilding, failure is also a necessary experience for growth in our own lives, for if we’re never tested to our limits, how will we know how strong we really are? How will we ever grow?” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
5. “For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
6. “Help others and give something back. I guarantee you will discover that while public service improves the lives and the world around you, its greatest reward is the enrichment and new meaning it will bring your own life.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
7. “The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
8. “The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
9. “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That’s what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they’ll go through the pain no matter what happens.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
10th of 30 Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes
10. “If you don’t find the time, if you don’t do the work, you don’t get the results.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
11. “The better you get, the less you run around showing off as a muscle guy. You know, you wear regular shirts-not always trying to show off what you have. You talk less about it. It’s like you have a little BMW – you want to race the hell out of this car, because you know it’s just going 110. But if you see guys driving a ferrari or a lamborghini, they slide around at 60 on the freeway because they know if they press on that accelerator they are going to go 170. These things are the same in every field.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
12. “Positive thinking can be contagious. Being surrounded by winners helps you develop into a winner.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
13. “It’s not what you get out of life that counts. Break your mirrors! In our society that is so self-absorbed, begin to look less at yourself and more at each other. you’ll get more satisfaction from having improved your neighborhood, your town, your state, your country, and your fellow human beings than you’ll ever get from your muscles, your figure, your automobile, your house, or your credit rating” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
14. “If you want to turn a vision into reality, you have to give 100% and never stop believing in your dream.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
15. “If you don’t find the time, if you don’t do the work, you don’t get the results.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
16th of 30 Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes
16. “Be hungry for success, hungry to make your mark, hungry to be seen and to be heard and to have an effect. And as you move up and become successful, make sure also to be hungry for helping others.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
17. “I never felt that I was good enough, strong enough, smart enough. He let me know that there was always room for improvement. A lot of sons would have been crippled by his demands, but instead the discipline rubbed off on me. I turned it into drive.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
18. “The more knowledge you have, the more you’re free to rely on your instincts.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
19. I knew I was a winner back in the late sixties. I knew I was destined for great things. People will say that kind of thinking is totally immodest. I agree. Modesty is not a word that applies to me in any way – I hope it never will.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
20. “I do the same exercises I did 50 years ago and they still work. I eat the same food I ate 50 years ago and it still works.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
21. “Failure is not an option. Everyone has to succeed.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
22nd of 30 Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes
22. “If it’s hard to remember, it’ll be difficult to forget.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
23. “Life’s six rules for success. 1. Trust yourself. 2. Break some rules. 3. Don’t be afraid to fail. 4. Ignore the naysayers. 5. Work like hell. 6. Give something back.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
24. “You can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
25. “I don’t walk away from things that I think are unfinished.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
26. “Life may be full of pain but that’s not an excuse to give up.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
27. “I didn’t leave bodybuilding until I felt that I had gone as far as I could go. It will be the same with my film career. When I feel the time is right, I will then consider public service. I feel that the highest honor comes from serving people and your country.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
28. “I would never exchange my life with anybody else’s.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
29. “Learned helplessness is the giving-up reaction, the quitting response that follows from the belief that whatever you do doesn’t matter.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
30. “Money doesn’t make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Thanks for reading some of the greatest Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes!
I’ll be back… with more quotes from great leaders and successful figures. Know any Arnold Schwarzenegger fans? Go ahead and share this page with them!