Which are the best Katie Holmes quotes?
Katie Holmes is an American actress, producer, and director. Holmes first rose to the national spotlight when she plays a role as ‘Joey Potter’ on the television series ‘Dawson’s Creek’.
Holmes has been featured in movies such as ‘Batman Begins’, ‘First Daughter’ and ‘All We Had’. She made her directorial debut with the film ‘All We Had’, which she also starred.
Here’s a collection of the most amazing Katie Holmes quotes:
25 Amazing Katie Holmes Quotes
1. “I found it to be more challenging to be in a huge effects movie because a lot of the things aren’t there. You have to trust the director and react to nothing.” – Katie Holmes
2. “I really can’t deny it, I am who I am. I’m pretty normal. I’m not that smooth type of girl. I run into things, I trip, I spill food. I say stupid things… I really don’t have it all together.” – Katie Holmes
3. “I’m not computer literate. I e-mail. I know how to get on the Web, but I haven’t crossed over into the internet world. I’m old-fashioned, I guess.” – Katie Holmes
4. “It’s actually great to shoot far away from Hollywood because we don’t have the distractions of the parties and premieres and all that. And, of course, you can save money – there are no good shoe stores.” – Katie Holmes
5. “We had such a wonderful set of circumstances in Wilmington. Yes, the four of us became famous literally overnight, but we were in a small town and we always knew when people were coming down. We always knew when to behave.” – Katie Holmes
6. “I feel very lucky. I have a husband and baby that I adore. I have a career I really love. When I sit back and reflect, it’s, like, wow! I am very grateful.” – Katie Holmes
7. “I never really look back. I just approach life (taking) it one day at a time. I’m just really grateful.” – Katie Holmes
8. “I’m free of an abusive cult, based on money and power that worships a fictional deity and safely back with the Catholic Church.” – Katie Holmes
9. “I’ve found the man of my dreams. From the moment I met him, it just felt like I’d known him forever. I was blown away. He’s the most incredible man. He’s so generous and kind, and he helps so many people, and, um, he makes me laugh like I’ve never laughed, and he’s a great friend.” – Katie Holmes
10th of 25 Katie Holmes Quotes
10. “We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.” – Katie Holmes
11. “I did Phone Booth, and that was shot very, very quickly, but that was Joel Schumacher, who’s shot so many movies that, if anybody can figure out how to do it in a couple of days, it’s him.” – Katie Holmes
12. “I love all of his movies. I love all his movies. I love Tom.” – Katie Holmes
13. “I’m definitely a messy person… I know where everything is but I just can’t organize. I don’t make lists and find scripts on the laundry machine, and under my bed, or in the bathroom, kitchen. It’s bad, I really need to take control.” – Katie Holmes
14. “I’m not the easiest person to live with. I’m kind of a slob.” – Katie Holmes
15. “She’ll really tell me [what she thinks]. Like today I’m wearing brown suede pants, and she said, ‘I don’t like your pants.’ But then she’ll say, `You’ve got to wear these shoes.’ Or ‘That’s so pretty, Mom. Wear that.’ She’s got a great eye.” – Katie Holmes
16. “Becoming a mother has been the most amazing experience-in an instant you become strong. You have to be a little bit wiser; it’s the most important job you have in the world.” – Katie Holmes
17. “I have some road rage inside of me. Traffic, especially in L.A., is a pet peeve of mine.” – Katie Holmes
18. “I wasn’t very funny or flashy, I was kind of boring.” – Katie Holmes
19. “I’m so spoiled – I must have a Starbucks vanilla latte every day.” – Katie Holmes
20th of 25 Katie Holmes Quotes
20. “Pretty, and you may be talented, but nobody will remember that if you’re mean.” – Katie Holmes
21. “Any time I break up with Dawson or question him, viewers turn against me.” – Katie Holmes
22. “I got caught kissing. Like by my parents. It was so horrible. It’s so embarrassing, I’m blushing.” – Katie Holmes
23. “I think I want to pursue a movie career and maybe even pursue some theatre.” – Katie Holmes
24. “I’m not strictly vegetarian, but meat doesn’t play a big part in my diet.” – Katie Holmes
25. “It’s kind of fun being the cute, little one. In fact, I’m finding it hard to grow out of that.” – Katie Holmes
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Katie Holmes! Don’t forget to share them on social media.