Liam Neeson is an actor from Northern Ireland who has been nominated for a number of awards including an Academy Award for Best Actor, a BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role, and three Golden Globe Awards for Best Actor in a Motion Picture Drama.
Here’s a quick list of some of the popular films he’s starred in:
- Star Wars
- Shindler’s List
- The Commuter
We’ve put together this incredible collection of the most motivational Liam Neeson quotes of all time:
20 Liam Neeson Quotes
1. “You either give me what I need or this switch will stay on until they turn the power off for lack of payment on the bill.” – Liam Neeson
2. “Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight, I’ll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day.” – Liam Neeson
3. “I think I realized there were two communities in Northern Ireland when I was about nine or 10, not because there was any trouble but because in certain years my parents would keep us indoors on the 12th of July. I couldn’t figure that out, because all my mates were out dancing in the streets and I wanted to go out and join them. So it was then that I sensed a ‘them and us’ attitude.” – Liam Neeson
4. “I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.” – Liam Neeson
5. “A vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification. He can be destroyed or locked up. But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can’t stop you, then you become something else entirely.” – Liam Neeson
6th of 20 Liam Neeson Quotes
6. “I was an OK boxer, I wasn’t great, I was OK, but I loved the discipline of getting together every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, usually Saturday afternoons too, with a whole bunch of mates and training, very, very hard for about two-and-half hours.” – Liam Neeson
7. “I push one button and 38 agents are here before you have time to scratch your worthless balls.” – Liam Neeson
8. “I’m everyone… and no one. Everywhere… nowhere. Call me… Darkman.” – Liam Neeson
9. For every successful actor or actress, there are countless numbers who don’t make it. The name of the game is rejection. You go to an audition and you’re told you’re too tall or you’re too Irish or your nose is not quite right. You’re rejected for your education, you’re rejected for this or that and it’s really tough.” – Liam Neeson
10. “Some mornings you wake up and think, ‘Gee, I look handsome today.’ Other days I think, ‘What am I doing in the movies? I wanna go back to Ireland and drive a forklift.’” – Liam Neeson
11. “But I was very, very lucky, and it was a wake-up call as far as motorbikes are concerned. I never flirted with death on the bike, but now I’m totally convinced they’re death machines.” – Liam Neeson
12th of 20 Liam Neeson Quotes
12. “I watched it about two months ago and I found it a little confusing and I was in the thing. It’s a toss of the coin, sometimes, with these things. I thought it was a great ride and Joe [Carnahan] had done a great job. I thought it was cast well. But there you go – you never know.” – Liam Neeson
13. “I do believe at the end of the night when you’re with your family, the character gets hung up on the door like a coat, and is there to be taken on the next morning.” – Liam Neeson
14. “That is what happens when you sit behind a desk. You forget things, like the weight in the hand of a gun that’s loaded and one that’s not.” – Liam Neeson
15. “Power is when we have every justification to kill… and we don’t.” – Liam Neeson
16. “That’s like telling water not to be wet, sweetie.” – Liam Neeson
17. “Death does not wait for you to be ready! Death is not considerate, or fair! And make no mistake—here, you face death.” – Liam Neeson
18. “I never did think of myself as handsome–terribly attractive, yes, but not handsome.” – Liam Neeson
19. “People ask me if I ever feel outside the Hollywood loop, and I never do, because both of us do a lot of theatres, so it’s great for New York and it’s also half-way between Europe and the west coast, so it’s the best of both worlds.” – Liam Neeson
20. “I’ve had an unbelievable life. I’ve been very lucky. You do create your own luck too, you know? I never forget where I’m from. Whenever I pass a building site or see somebody digging a ditch, I always think, ‘That’s real work.’” – Liam Neeson
Thanks for viewing this collection of the most inspirational Liam Neeson quotes! Don’t forget to use the buttons below to share these quotes with your friends.
Do you have a favorite Liam Neeson quote? Leave a comment below.
Raúl Castro Net Worth
What is Raúl Castro’s net worth? Introduction Raúl Castro is a Cuban politician who serves as the First Secretary...
George Kittle Net Worth
Introduction George Kittle is an American football tight end for the San Francisco 49ers of the NFL. Kittle played college...
Armin Van Buuren Net Worth
What is Armin Van Buuren’s net worth? Introduction Armin Van Buuren is a Dutch DJ and record producer. Since 2001,...
Audrina Patridge Net Worth
What is Audrina Patridge’s net worth? Introduction Audrina Patridge is an American television personality and actress. Patridge rose to fame...
Ben Stein Net Worth
What is Ben Stein’s net worth? Introduction Ben Stein is an American writer, lawyer, actor, and comedian. Stein began his...