Liam Neeson is an actor from Northern Ireland who has been nominated for a number of awards including an Academy Award for Best Actor, a BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role, and three Golden Globe Awards for Best Actor in a Motion Picture Drama.
Here’s a quick list of some of the popular films he’s starred in:
- Star Wars
- Shindler’s List
- The Commuter
We’ve put together this incredible collection of the most motivational Liam Neeson quotes of all time:
20 Liam Neeson Quotes
1. “You either give me what I need or this switch will stay on until they turn the power off for lack of payment on the bill.” – Liam Neeson
2. “Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight, I’ll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day.” – Liam Neeson
3. “I think I realized there were two communities in Northern Ireland when I was about nine or 10, not because there was any trouble but because in certain years my parents would keep us indoors on the 12th of July. I couldn’t figure that out, because all my mates were out dancing in the streets and I wanted to go out and join them. So it was then that I sensed a ‘them and us’ attitude.” – Liam Neeson
4. “I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.” – Liam Neeson
5. “A vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification. He can be destroyed or locked up. But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can’t stop you, then you become something else entirely.” – Liam Neeson
6th of 20 Liam Neeson Quotes
6. “I was an OK boxer, I wasn’t great, I was OK, but I loved the discipline of getting together every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, usually Saturday afternoons too, with a whole bunch of mates and training, very, very hard for about two-and-half hours.” – Liam Neeson
7. “I push one button and 38 agents are here before you have time to scratch your worthless balls.” – Liam Neeson
8. “I’m everyone… and no one. Everywhere… nowhere. Call me… Darkman.” – Liam Neeson
9. For every successful actor or actress, there are countless numbers who don’t make it. The name of the game is rejection. You go to an audition and you’re told you’re too tall or you’re too Irish or your nose is not quite right. You’re rejected for your education, you’re rejected for this or that and it’s really tough.” – Liam Neeson
10. “Some mornings you wake up and think, ‘Gee, I look handsome today.’ Other days I think, ‘What am I doing in the movies? I wanna go back to Ireland and drive a forklift.’” – Liam Neeson
11. “But I was very, very lucky, and it was a wake-up call as far as motorbikes are concerned. I never flirted with death on the bike, but now I’m totally convinced they’re death machines.” – Liam Neeson
12th of 20 Liam Neeson Quotes
12. “I watched it about two months ago and I found it a little confusing and I was in the thing. It’s a toss of the coin, sometimes, with these things. I thought it was a great ride and Joe [Carnahan] had done a great job. I thought it was cast well. But there you go – you never know.” – Liam Neeson
13. “I do believe at the end of the night when you’re with your family, the character gets hung up on the door like a coat, and is there to be taken on the next morning.” – Liam Neeson
14. “That is what happens when you sit behind a desk. You forget things, like the weight in the hand of a gun that’s loaded and one that’s not.” – Liam Neeson
15. “Power is when we have every justification to kill… and we don’t.” – Liam Neeson
16. “That’s like telling water not to be wet, sweetie.” – Liam Neeson
17. “Death does not wait for you to be ready! Death is not considerate, or fair! And make no mistake—here, you face death.” – Liam Neeson
18. “I never did think of myself as handsome–terribly attractive, yes, but not handsome.” – Liam Neeson
19. “People ask me if I ever feel outside the Hollywood loop, and I never do, because both of us do a lot of theatres, so it’s great for New York and it’s also half-way between Europe and the west coast, so it’s the best of both worlds.” – Liam Neeson
20. “I’ve had an unbelievable life. I’ve been very lucky. You do create your own luck too, you know? I never forget where I’m from. Whenever I pass a building site or see somebody digging a ditch, I always think, ‘That’s real work.’” – Liam Neeson
Thanks for viewing this collection of the most inspirational Liam Neeson quotes! Don’t forget to use the buttons below to share these quotes with your friends.
Do you have a favorite Liam Neeson quote? Leave a comment below.
27 Colorful Motivational Picture Quotes for Success
I’ve spent some time creating some great colorful picture quotes recently, and combined them into a list of 27 quotes for success.
Check out this list of 27 colorful and motivational picture quotes for success, and be sure to comment with your favorite quote. Also feel share this page or any of the picture quotes with your friends and family on Facebook and Twitter.
27 Colorful Motivational Picture Quotes
1. “Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.” – Bruce Lee
2. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
3. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
4. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
5. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
6. “He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.” – Chinese Proverb
7. “To help and inspire others whilst mastering my own mind, body and soul. I have no other aim.” – Dan Western
8. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas
9. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
10th of 27 Colorful Motivational Picture Quotes
10. “The future belongs to those who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X
11. “There are winners, there are losers and there are people who have not yet learned how to win.” – Les Brown
12. “Shoot for the moon and if you miss it you will still land among the stars.” – Les Brown
13. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
14. “Enjoy the journey. That’s what this is. Not the destination.” – Jill Rudison
15. “Haters are the people who will broadcast your failures and whisper your success.” – Will Smith
16. “Every man dies. Not every man lives.” – William Wallace
17. “You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
18. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” – Wayne Dyer
19. “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffet
20th of 27 Colorful Motivational Picture Quotes
20. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
21. “Life is a menu. Whatever you order is what’s delivered to the table.” – Tyrese Gibson
22. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” – Tony Robbins
23. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher
24. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammad Ali
25. “Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
26. “Losers are people who are afraid of losing.” – Robert Kiyosaki
27. “You have everything you need to build something far bigger than yourself.” – Seth Godin
Another awesome batch of picture quotes, don’t you think!
Don’t forget to check out our other quote articles below, and share this collection with your friends on social media.
Which were your favorite picture quotes? Leave a comment below.
14 Best Motivational Wallpapers for Your Computer
How many of you have been looking for awesome motivational quote wallpapers in the past, but couldn’t find many that were in a size large enough for your computer screen resolution? Let me guess, did you try to make a smaller picture fit the screen? Me too.
Maybe you wanted a motivational wallpaper for your IPhone or for desktop devices?
I kept finding great picture quotes, but none of them were quite the right size for my laptop resolution and I ended up with this complete mess of a blur in front of me. It looked pretty ridiculous.
I’ve become a big Ray Lewis fan recently, and so the wallpaper that I eventually found to use on my own computer background is listed at the bottom of this post. Check it out!
This tempted me to write a motivational wallpaper post, because I found some great images, absolutely packed with motivation and in the perfect size.
So the wallpapers below are some of the best motivational wallpapers, that you can download for your computer background to give you that extra bit of motivation every time you turn on your PC. Just click on the image to get the full size wallpaper up, and then right click to save as.
The 14 Best Motivational Wallpapers
My Personal Laptop Wallpaper
Thanks for checking out the post guys! Hopefully these motivational wallpapers take your fancy and are good enough for you to use on your own computer background.
If you liked the list, please feel free to share this page with all your friends and family using the buttons below. They need the motivation just as much as you do!
Check out our latest article on the top gym motivation videos on the web. It took us quite a while to write, and will hopefully be incredibly motivating for you.
Top 46 Productivity Quotes that Will Inspire You
Productivity is incredibly important when trying to become successful. You may have all the ideas you want for a business, a website and so on, but if you’re not actually being productive with your time, these ideas will never be carried out.
So many amazing ideas that people come up with are taken to their graves, without ever being unleashed on the world. All because they weren’t disciplined enough and productive enough to take action.
This list highlights 46 productivity quotes that have inspired me to increase my productivity rate and become better at managing my time, so hopefully they’ll help you do the same.
Here are the best productivity quotes of all time:
The Top 46 Best Productivity Quotes
1. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” – Stephen King
2. “If you don’t have daily objectives, you qualify as a dreamer.” – Zig Ziglar
3. “Time is at once the most valuable and the most perishable of all our possessions” – John Randolph
4. “While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior” – Henry C Link
5. “Cell phones, mobile e-mail, and all the other cool and slick gadgets can cause massive losses in our creative output and overall productivity.” – Robin Sharma
6. “It’s not always that we need to do more but rather that we need to focus on less.” – Nathan W. Morris
7. “”Focus on being productive instead of busy.” – Tim Ferriss
8. “I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity.” – Oprah Winfrey
9. “The least productive people are usually the ones who are most in favor of holding meetings.” – Thomas Sowell
10th of 46 Productivity Quotes
“The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Carlos Castaneda
11. “Time is the scarcest resource and unless it is managed nothing else can be managed” – Peter Drucker
12. “The cynic says, “One man can’t do anything”. I say, “Only one man can do anything.” – John W. Gardner
13. “He that rises late must trot all day” – Benjamin Franklin
14. “Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is specifically your own.” – Bruce Lee
15. “Efficiency is doing better what is already being done.” – Peter Drucker
16. “Early rising not only gives us more life in the same number of years, but adds, likewise, to their number; and not only enables us to enjoy more of existence in the same time, but increases also the measure.” – Caleb C. Colton
17. “You’ve got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It’s called perseverance” – Lee Iacocca
18. “The more you eliminate the inefficient use of information, the better it is for productivity.” – Mitch Kapor
19. “Do not squander time for that is the stuff life is made of.” – Benjamin Franklin
20. “In a society that judges self-worth on productivity, it’s no wonder we fall prey to the misconception that the more we do, the more we’re worth” – Ellen Sue Stern
21st of 46 Productivity Quotes
“There’s a tendency to mistake preparation for productivity. You can prepare all you want, but if you never roll the dice you’ll never be successful.” – Shia LaBeouf
22. “Think of many things; do one.” – Portuguese proverb
23. “The desire of knowledge, like the thirst for riches, increases ever with the acquisition of it.” – Laurence Sterne
24. “The great accomplishments of man have resulted from the transmission of ideas of enthusiasm.” – Thomas J. Watson
25. “If you are interested in balancing work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable.” – Donald Trump
26. “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” – Benjamin Franklin
27. “Don’t confuse the urgent with the important.” – Preston Ni
28. “Productivity is being able to do things that you were never able to do before.” – Franz Kafka
29. “To the degree we’re not living our dreams; our comfort zone has more control of us than we have over ourselves.” – Peter McWilliams
30th of 46 Productivity Quotes
“Both good and bad days should end with productivity. You mood affairs should never influence your work.” – Greg Evans
31. “Efficiency is doing things right. Effectiveness is doing the right things.” – Peter Drucker
32. “You don’t need a new plan for next year. You need a commitment.” – Seth Godin
33. “A wonderful emotion to get things moving when one is stuck is anger. It was anger more than anything else that had set me off, roused me into productivity and creativity.” – Mary Garden
34. “Stressing output is the key to improving to productivity, while looking to increase activity can result in just the opposite.” – Andrew Grove
35. “Effective performance is preceded by painstaking preparation” – Brian Tracy
36. “Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” – Paul J. Meyer
37. “Fall seven times, Stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
38. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
39. “You may delay, but time will not.” – Benjamin Franklin
40th of 46 Productivity Quotes
“Long-range planning works best in the short term.” – Doug Evelyn
41. “Words may show a man’s wit but actions his meaning.” – Benjamin Franklin
42. “Strength does not come from winning. Your Struggle develops your strengths. When you go through hardship and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
43. “An invincible determination can accomplish almost anything and in this lies the distinction between great men and little men.” – Thomas Fuller
44. “Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
45. “Lost time is never found again.” – Benjamin Franklin
46. “We have a strategic plan. It’s called doing things.” – Herb Kelleher
Thanks for checking out the list of the best productivity quotes. Don’t forget to share them with your followers on social media.
Which are your favorite productivity quotes? Leave a comment below.
- Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
- Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Rappers in the World
- Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Actors in the World
- Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Singers in the World
- Richest People3 days ago
The 30 Richest Athletes in the World
- Net Worth3 weeks ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
- Top Lists2 days ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard
- Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest DJ’s in the World