Kobe Bryant was a retired American professional Basketball player and entrepreneur;
Bryant played in the NBA, with the Los Angeles Lakers for all 20 seasons of his career. He retired as one of the greatest NBA players of his time.
Bryant was an 18-time All-Star, 15-time member of the All-NBA Team, and 12-time member of the All-Defensive team. He also held the NBA record for the most seasons playing with one franchise for an entire career.
Unfortunately, Kobe Bryant was died, along with his daughter and several others, in January 2020, as part of a tragic helicopter crash. It came as a massive shock to the world.
Here’s a collection of the best Kobe Bryant quotes on being a winner:
26 Kobe Bryant Quotes
1. “Better learn not to talk to me. You shake the tree, a leopard’s gonna fall out.” – Kobe Bryant
2. “I focus on one thing and one thing only – that’s trying to win as many championships as I can.” – Kobe Bryant
3. “I close my eyes and just reminisce. That’s what keeps me sane.” – Kobe Bryant
4. “Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise.” – Kobe Bryant
5. “I feel like killing everybody every time I go to the arena.” – Kobe Bryant
6. “I can’t relate to lazy people. We don’t speak the same language. I don’t understand you. I don’t want to understand you.” – Kobe Bryant
7th of 33 Kobe Bryant Quotes
“If you’re afraid to fail, then you’re probably going to fail.” – Kobe Bryant
8. “I was like a wild horse that had the potential to become Secretariat, but who was just too f***ing wild. So part of that was [Phil Jackson] trying to tame me.” – Kobe Bryant
9. “I just got one more than Shaq. You can take that to the bank … You guys know how I am. I don’t forget anything.” – Kobe Bryant
10. “I don’t want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be Kobe Bryant.” – Kobe Bryant
11. “These young guys are playing checkers. I’m out there playing chess.” – Kobe Bryant
12. “My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.” – Kobe Bryant
13. “I’ll do whatever it takes to win games, whether it’s sitting on a bench waving a towel, handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot.” – Kobe Bryant
14. “There’s been a lot of talk of me being a one-man show but that’s simply not the case. We win games when I score 40 points and we’ve won when I score 10.” – Kobe Bryant
15. “The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do.” – Kobe Bryant
16th of 33 Kobe Bryant Quotes
“One thing you gotta know about me is I have absolutely no filter. I have no problem saying what the hell I think of someone.” – Kobe Bryant
17. “Losing is losing, there aren’t different degrees of losing. You either win a championship or you’re s**t. It’s very black & white to me.” – Kobe Bryant
18. “The Black Mamba collection of watches is me: It is my alter ego, so to speak. As I mentioned before, it is sharp, cutting edge and sleek which are characteristics I try to apply when I’m out there on the basketball court.” – Kobe Bryant
19. “We’re happy – until next January when people start talking about trading one of us.” – Kobe Bryant
20. “I’m reflective only in the sense that I learn to move forward. I reflect with a purpose.” – Kobe Bryant
21. “It’s hard for me to grasp the concept of somebody being nervous when I’m talking to them.” – Kobe Bryant
22. “People just don’t understand how obsessed I am with winning.” – Kobe Bryant
23. “Winning takes precedence over all. There’s no gray area. No almosts.” – Kobe Bryant
24th of 33 Kobe Bryant Quotes
24. “Everyone looks at your watch and it represents who you are, your values and your personal style.” – Kobe Bryant
25. “If I wanted to play, I’d still be playing for the Lakers. The health thing I could’ve figured out…I just don’t want to play anymore.” – Kobe Bryant
26. “Friends can come and go, but banners hang forever.” – Kobe Bryant
27. “As I sit here now, when I take off my shoe and I look down at my scar, I see beauty in it. I see all the hard work, all the sacrifices. I see the journey that it took to get back to this point of being healthy. And I see beauty in that struggle. That’s what makes it beautiful.” – Kobe Bryant
28. “There’s certain players that I’ve made cry. If I can make you cry by being sarcastic, then I really don’t want to play with you in the playoffs.” – Kobe Bryant
29. “I’m chasing perfection.” – Kobe Bryant
30. “I’m extremely willful to win, and I respond to challenges. Scoring titles and stuff like that… it sounds, well, I don’t care how it sounds – to me, scoring comes easy. It’s not a challenge to me to win the scoring title, because I know I can.” – Kobe Bryant
31. “I have self-doubt, I have insecurity, I have fear of failure, I have nights when I show up at the arena and I’m like, ‘My back hurts, my feet hurt, my knees hurt. I don’t have it, I just want to chill.’ We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but you also don’t capitulate to it. You embrace it.” – Kobe Bryant
32. “If you’re afraid to fail, then you’re probably going to fail.” – Kobe Bryant
33. “The people who truly know me know what I’m like. There have been people who try to say things that aren’t fair, and I check them. And then they don’t like me because I checked them.” – Kobe Bryant
Kobe Bryant Motivational Video
Thanks for viewing this collection of the best Kobe Bryant quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media.
Which are your favorite Kobe Bryant quotes? Leave a comment below.
43 Motivational Peyton Manning Quotes
Peyton Manning, now 40 years old, was a professional American football player. He played as a star quarterback in the NFL for 18 seasons.
He is considered to have been one of the best quarterbacks of all time, originally playing for the Indianapolis Colts, and finishing the last four season of his career playing for the Denver Broncos.
Check out our collection of the most motivational Peyton Manning quotes:
43 Motivational Peyton Manning Quotes
1. “I have to leave the games now if the announcer says something I don’t agree with. I’m thinking, ‘Peyton, it is not healthy to be all worked up before a game.'” – Peyton Manning
2. “Anyone who waits for someone else to make a change automatically becomes a follower.” – Peyton Manning
3. “Everybody is going to be excited to play in a Super Bowl. When you still enjoy the preparation and the work part of it, I think you ought to be still doing that. I think as soon as I stop enjoying it, if I can’t produce, if I can’t help a team, that’s when I will stop playing.” – Peyton Manning
4. “I have to leave the games now if the announcer says something I don’t agree with. I’m thinking, ‘Peyton, it is not healthy to be all worked up before a game.’” – Peyton Manning
5. “I want to be out there every single snap, every single play.” – Peyton Manning
6. “I’m not 23 anymore. But the defensive ends and linebackers chasing me are. If I had to chose between youth and experience, I’d take experience every time.” – Peyton Manning
7. “I’m very humbled and I’m very honored. I certainly think about how grateful I am for all the teammates and coached that I’ve played with and played for throughout my career.” – Peyton Manning
8. “I’ve never left the field saying, ‘I could’ve done more to get ready,’ and that gives me peace of mind.” – Peyton Manning
9. “Imitation is obviously a great form of flattery.” – Peyton Manning
10. “It’s not wanting to win that makes you a winner; it’s refusing to fail.” – Peyton Manning
11. “My dad was a class person on and off the field. That’s the person I want to be.” – Peyton Manning
12th of 43 Peyton Manning Quotes
12. “Pressure is something you feel when you don’t know what the hell you’re doing.” – Peyton Manning
13. “Some people have this impression of me: ‘Boy, he’s always so serious on the field. Football. Football. Football.’” – Peyton Manning
14. “When you go through a significant injury and have a major career change, you truly do go one year at a time, and you don’t look past what’s going on now, because you are not sure what’s going to happen. Tomorrow is not promised.” – Peyton Manning
15. “You’ve got to remember what your priorities are. When you’re playing, what you do on the field is the most important thing.“ – Peyton Manning
16. “My high-school coach Tony Reginelli was kind of famous for ‘Reggie-isms,’ kind of like ‘Yogi-isms.’ He always said if you want to be a good quarterback, when sprinting left you want to be amphibious and throw left-handed. I told him, ‘You mean ambidextrous, coach?'” – Peyton Manning
17. “Being there every week for my teammates is really important to me. It’s all about accountability. I hear stuff about the ‘toughest quarterback in the league’ and all that; what’s that mean?” – Peyton Manning
18. “I don’t want to retire. I still want to play.” – Peyton Manning
19. “I pray every night, sometimes long prayers about a lot of things and a lot of people, but I don’t talk about it or brag about it because that’s between God and me, and I’m no better than anybody else in God’s sight.” – Peyton Manning
20. “I was never on a mission to be an NFL quarterback. I wanted to be a good high school player, and I worked hard at that. That made me good enough to play in college and then I wanted to be a good college quarterback. During college I played well enough to make it into the NFL. I never took it for granted and really wanted to play hard at each level and I have always had a lot of fun doing what I wanted to do.” – Peyton Manning
21. “I’m proud to be Archie’s son. Being a quarterback, I had my mentor and hero living in the same house.” – Peyton Manning
22. “I’ve been a Colt for almost all of my adult life, but I guess in life, and in sports, we all know nothing lasts forever. Times change, circumstances change, and that’s the reality of playing in the NFL.” – Peyton Manning
23rd of 43 Peyton Manning Quotes
“If nothing else in life, I want to be true to the things I believe in, and quite simply, to what I’m all about. I know I’d better, because it seems whenever I take a false step or two I feel the consequences.” – Peyton Manning
24. “It goes without saying, winning against a good team in a hostile crowd on the road, it’s just an absolutely huge win.” – Peyton Manning
25. “Life is about choices. You ask the questions and you listen to the answers. Then you listen to your heart.” – Peyton Manning
26. “My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.” – Peyton Manning
27. “Remind your critics when they say you don’t have the expertise or experience to do something that an amateur built the ark and the experts built the titanic.” – Peyton Manning
28th of 43 Peyton Manning Quotes
28. “We’ve been working a long time for this and we want to accomplish our ultimate goal. We know what it takes.” – Peyton Manning
29. “When you take a year off from football, you come back for all the enjoyable moments. When you’re not playing, you miss out on all the highs, but you also miss these disappointments. But I would rather be in the arena to be excited or be disappointed than not have a chance at all. That’s football. That’s why everybody plays it.” – Peyton Manning
30. “The head coach tells us what to do, and we follow his orders.” – Peyton Manning
31. “Boy, do I hate to lose.” – Peyton Manning
32. “I guess, to tell you the truth, I’ve never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I’ve managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache.” – Peyton Manning
33. “I think I could describe the perfect quarterback. Take a little piece of everybody. Take John Elway’s arm, Dan Marino’s release, maybe Troy Aikman’s drop-back, Brett Favre’s scrambling ability, Joe Montana’s two-minute poise and, naturally, my speed.” – Peyton Manning
34. “I would like to think I will be a guy who knows when it’s time to stop. I don’t want to be a guy who hung on and on. I do not have a goal in mind of a year or a statistic.” – Peyton Manning
35. “I’m the best manning.” – Peyton Manning
36. “I’ve been being asked about my legacy since I was about 25 years old. I’m not sure you can have a legacy when you’re 25 years old. Even 37. I’d like to have to be, like, 70 to have a legacy. I’m not even 100 percent sure what the word even means.” – Peyton Manning
37. “If you work hard and you play well, all those critics quiet themselves pretty quickly.” – Peyton Manning
38th of 43 Peyton Manning Quotes
“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and 5 minutes to ruin it.” – Peyton Manning
39. “My dad told us up front, ‘Guys, if you want to play sports, go ahead, but it’s your decision.’” – Peyton Manning
40. “My job is to play well offensively and help my team score points. So I feel very responsible every time we lose a game.” – Peyton Manning
41. “Some guys leave a place after a long time, and they’re bitter. Not me.” – Peyton Manning
42. “When people are watching you, it makes you think twice about what you do, and the things you say, and the people you hang around with.” – Peyton Manning
43. “You hear about how many fourth quarter comebacks that a guy has and I think it means a guy screwed up in the first three quarters.” – Peyton Manning
Peyton Manning Motivational Video
Which are your favourite Peyton Manning quotes? Leave a comment below.
25 Motivational Stephen Curry Quotes About Success
Stephen Curry is a professional NBA player, currently playing as Point Guard for the Golden State Warriors. He’s considered to be one of the best shooters in NBA history.
Curry won the MVP (Most Valuable Player) award in 2015, and has won a number of other awards proving how successful he’s becoming at his sport.
If you’re a fan of motivational videos, do a quick search in YouTube for “Stephen Curry motivation”, and you’ll see some awesome stuff.
This article is dedicated to the most motivational Stephen Curry quotes on basketball and success:
25 Motivational Stephen Curry Quotes
1. “I’ve never been afraid of big moments. I get butterflies… I get nervous and anxious, but I think those are all good signs that I’m ready for the moment.” – Stephen Curry
2. “I want to practice to the point where it’s almost uncomfortable how fast you shoot, so that in the game things kind of slow down.” – Stephen Curry
3. “Make sure you live in the moment and work your butt off every single day, and I hope I inspire people all around the world to just be themselves. Be humble, and be grateful for all the blessings in your life.” – Stephen Curry
4. “Being a superstar means you’ve reached your potential, and I don’t think I’ve reached my potential as a basketball player and as a leader yet.” – Stephen Curry
5. “Be the best version of yourself in anything that you do. You don’t have to live anybody else’s story.” – Stephen Curry
6. “We have to have the mentality that we have to work for everything we’re going to get.” – Stephen Curry
7. “Play like you’re in first. Train like you’re in second.” – Stephen Curry
8. “If you take time to realize what your dream is and what you really want in life — no matter what it is, whether it’s sports or in other fields — you have to realize that there is always work to do, and you want to be the hardest working person in whatever you do, and you put yourself in a position to be successful. And you have to have a passion about what you do.” – Stephen Curry
9th of 25 Stephen Curry Quotes
9. “If you don’t fall, how are you going to know what getting up is like?” – Stephen Curry
10. “I do a little sign on the court every time I make a shot or a good pass and i pound my chest and point to the sky – it symbolizes that I have a heart for God. It’s something that my mom and I came up with in college and I do it every time i step on the floor as a reminder of who I’m playing for.” – Stephen Curry
11. “I’m not the guy who’s afraid of failure. I like to take risks, take the big shot and all that.” – Stephen Curry
12. “Success is not an accident, success is actually a choice.” – Stephen Curry
13. “Success comes after you conquer your biggest obstacles and hurdles.” – Stephen Curry
14th of 25 Stephen Curry Quotes
14. “There’s more to me than just this jersey I wear.” – Stephen Curry
15. “I’d rather be a non-All-Star playing in the Western Conference finals than an All-Star who’s sitting at home in May.” – Stephen Curry
16. “I can do all things.” – Stephen Curry
17. “Every time I rise up, I have confidence that I’m going to make it.” – Stephen Curry
18. “I can get better. I haven’t reached my ceiling yet on how well I can shoot the basketball.” – Stephen Curry
19. “I can’t say enough, how important my faith is to how I play the game and who I am.” – Stephen Curry
20. “I really cherish everything that basketball brings; and I think, for me, it’s been a great ride and I’m not done yet…” – Stephen Curry
21. “Success is born out of faith, an undying passion, and a relentless drive.” – Stephen Curry
22. “Each game is an opportunity to be on a great stage and be a witness for Christ. When I step on the floor, people should know who I represent, who I believe in.” – Stephen Curry
23. “Basketball was mine, and that’s what’s carried me to this point.” – Stephen Curry
24. “The more years I go, the more experience I have, the more that nutrition and eating the right foods is important for recovery and things like that.” – Stephen Curry
25. “It’s all about winning. Stats really don’t matter, I mean, guys have great series and all that, and people take notice and take their place in history with those stats and all that stuff. But at the end of the day, it’s all about winning and what you can do to help your team get to that point.” – Stephen Curry
As always, I hope you love the quotes we’re publishing here guys, and let us know if there’s any other NBA player quotes you want us to publish on Wealthy Gorilla.
Which are your favorite Stephen Curry quotes? Leave a comment below.
50 All-Time Favorite Frank Medrano Quotes
Which are your favorite Frank Medrano quotes?
Frank Medrano is an American bodybuilder and personal trainer. He is a well-known calisthenics expert, vegan athlete. Medrano first started exercise after he gained weight in his late 20s.
He has a Youtube channel with over 1 million subscribers and 1.8 million followers on Instagram. He often shares his training routine and motivational quotes with his followers and motivates others with pictures of his physique.
Here’s a collection of the best Frank Medrano quotes:
50 All-Time Favorite Frank Medrano Quotes
1. “Calisthenics takes over my training regime. This form of training is limitless to the goals I set out for myself.” – Frank Medrano
2. “Diet and nutrition. No matter how hard you train you will not be able to acquire a truly ripped physique if you do not follow a proper healthy nutrition plan.” – Frank Medrano
3. “When you feel like quitting just remember why you started in the first place. What’s your motive? What’s your purpose? What’s your goal? Think about it and get back on your feet.” – Frank Medrano
4. “The real challenge is how you think and act in the tough times. Remember, It’s not what happens to you that defines your life. It’s how you take those things, that haven’t yet killed you and turn them to your advantage. That will put backbone in your be.” – Frank Medrano
5. “My body is capable of so much more and I want to keep tapping into that inner strength.” – Frank Medrano
6. “I first started training around 2008. I was going to the gym and lifting weights and was motivated to better my life.” – Frank Medrano
7. “My fitness goals are to continue my physical fitness progression to extreme levels.” – Frank Medrano
8. “Allow your passion to be stronger than your pain. Don’t stop.” – Frank Medrano
9. “I normally train six days a week and for about two hours each day.” – Frank Medrano
10th of 50 Frank Medrano Quotes
10. “I was tired of feeling tired, slow and weak and I wanted to get bigger, faster and stronger.” – Frank Medrano
11. “Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.” – Frank Medrano
12. “A goal without a plan is just a wish. Go out there and make things happen.” – Frank Medrano
13. “I am a vegan so I do not eat any meat or animal by-products.” – Frank Medrano
14. “Stay true to yourself.” – Frank Medrano
15. “Never settle, always fight for what you want.” – Frank Medrano
16. “Let’s leave the negative energy behind us.” – Frank Medrano
17. “Never let a bad day be enough to go and talk to you into giving up .” – Frank Medrano
18. “Don’t quit on yourself. The one’s who make it are the ones who keep going no matter how hard it gets.” – Frank Medrano
19. “I felt like I needed to do more with myself. Youtube drew me into calisthenics as I was searching for new workout ideas. I fell in love with the feeling of mastering my own weight.” – Frank Medrano
20th of 50 Frank Medrano Quotes
20. “Believe in yourself no matter what life throws at you.” – Frank Medrano
21. “Your attitude makes a big difference.” – Frank Medrano
22. “I set small realistic goals for myself. I have my mind trained that I can do anything I want if I really want it and I challenge myself with every training session.” – Frank Medrano
23. “I love to listen to music while I train and I listen to all types as well. Right now I’m listening to instrumental score soundtracks.” – Frank Medrano
24. “When you need something to believe in, start with yourself.” – Frank Medrano
25. “Growth and change may be painful sometimes, but nothing in life is as painful as staying stuck where you don’t belong.” – Frank Medrano
26. “You will never succeed if you do not believe what you want. Visualize your goal. Make an effort to go for it and always stay confident that it can be yours.” – Frank Medrano
27. “With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift.” – Frank Medrano
28. “There are many advantages that I feel calisthenics has over other forms of training.” – Frank Medrano
29. “I want to set an example, motivate and inspire anyone interested in inquiring in super wellness in having a vegan diet and mastering their own body weight to high levels.” – Frank Medrano
30th of 50 Frank Medrano Quotes
30. “Surround yourself on the same mission as you.” – Frank Medrano
31. “Cardio (HIIT) to keep your metabolism in a constant fat-burning state you must put in your cardio. Without cardio, there is no fire to jack you up!” – Frank Medrano
32. “Be one of the few who doesn’t just say that they believe in something until they are tested.” – Frank Medrano
33. “It doesn’t matter what other people think. If you make the choice to create positive changes, that’s all that matters.” – Frank Medrano
34. “My diet is also always low fat and enriched in superfoods so the only thing I do to get in peak conditioning with my diet is limiting my sodium intake and I take in a lot more vegetables.” – Frank Medrano
35. “Don’t worry if you’re not where you want to be, great things take time.” – Frank Medrano
36. “Consistency is very important. The more consistent you are, the more progress you will make to reach your goals.” – Frank Medrano
37. “Instead of being ashamed of what you’ve been through, be proud of what you have overcome.” – Frank Medrano
38. “I want to be in the best shape possible and my dedication and progression keeps me motivated.” – Frank Medrano
39. “To be a success in life you don’t have to be perfect, you just have to remain perfectly capable of improving. Let your mistakes, and life’s twists and turns, strengthen you.” – Frank Medrano
40th of 50 Frank Medrano Quotes
40. “Your mindset can either be your greatest opponent or your greatest motivator.” – Frank Medrano
41. “Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. you get to choose.” – Frank Medrano
42. “Believe in what makes you strong. It’s this belief and this drive that will take you places that only people who are courageous enough to keep believing can go.” – Frank Medrano
43. “I got inspired into getting in shape after seeing myself getting in poor shape year after year. I would be embarrassed to even take my shirt off. I was constantly tired, slow, weak and my diet did not make things better.” – Frank Medrano
44. “At the end of the day I’m a normal man just like anybody else and even I have my limitations.” – Frank Medrano
45. “Life is short. Focus on what matters, and LET GO of what doesn’t.” – Frank Medrano
46. “Never let what anyone says about you distract you from your goals. let them talk and move forward with confidence.” – Frank Medrano
47. “Repeat after me: I WILL fight for it. I will not give up. I will reach my goal and absolutely nothing will stop me” – Frank Medrano
48. “Being consistent is a necessity for progression and without it, motivation dies.” – Frank Medrano
49. “Look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true!” – Frank Medrano
50. “Stay humble, be positive, support anyone who decides to put in their effort to better themselves.” – Frank Medrano
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Frank Medrano! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Frank Medrano quotes? Leave a comment below.
Schoolboy Q Net Worth
Schoolboy Q became one of the greatest rappers of all time from South Central Los Angeles when his career took off...
Ski Mask The Slump God Net Worth
Ski Mask the Slump God has been one of the biggest beneficiaries of rap music's SoundCloud era.
Rakim Net Worth
Rakim is one-half of a famous rap duo that helped to make the genre mainstream and influenced modern hip hop.
Denzel Curry Net Worth
Denzel Curry came out of the Miami rap scene where he developed an underground following before receiving nationwide attention.
DJ Pauly D Net Worth
What is DJ Pauly D’s net worth? Introduction DJ Pauly D is a popular DJ and television personality who burst...
Paulina Porizkova Net Worth
What is Paulina Porizkova’s net worth? Introduction Paulina Porizkova is a Czech-American model, actress, and writer who grew up in an...
Kirsten Rausing Net Worth
What is Kirsten Rausing’s net worth? Introduction Kirsten Rausing is the granddaughter of Dr Ruben Rausing who invented the tetra...
Diane Hendricks Net Worth
What is Diane Hendricks’ net worth? Introduction Diane Hendricks is the American heiress and co-founder of ABC Supply, and the...
Iris Fontbona Net Worth
What is Iris Fontbona’s net worth? Introduction Iris Fontbona is a prominent Chilean mining magnate, media proprietor, and philanthropist, who...
Denise Coates Net Worth
What is Denise Coates’ net worth? Introduction Little did Denise Coates realize that she would become the most well-known figure...
Richest People3 months ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
Richest People3 months ago
The 50 Richest Rappers in the World
Richest People4 months ago
The 50 Richest Actors in the World
Richest People3 months ago
The 50 Richest Singers in the World
Richest People3 months ago
The 50 Richest Athletes in the World
Entrepreneurs8 months ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
Richest People3 months ago
The 50 Richest DJs in the World
Top Lists4 months ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard