What is Stacy Keibler’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$25 Million|
|Born:||October 14, 1979|
|Height:||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Wrestler|
|Last Updated:||August 2, 2022|
Stacy Keibler is an American retired professional wrestler, model, and actress known for her work as a diva with World Championship Wrestling and World Wrestling Entertainment.
Her post-wrestling career has seen Keibler find fame in various television roles while also working as a successful model.
As of January 2023, Stacy Keibler’s net worth is estimated to be $25 Million.
Stacy Keibler Facts
- Stacy Keibler is known for her long legs, earning her the nickname “The Legs of WCW” and “The Weapon of Mass Seduction.”
- In 2005, Keibler began modeling for Stuff magazine, landing her own occasional column with the publication.
- Keibler appeared in the second season of Dancing with the Stars in 2006, finishing in third place.
- Stacy Keibler was featured in an advertisement in a 2008 issue of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit.
- She played the “hot bartender” character in the 100th episode of How I Met Your Mother in 2010.
Stacy Ann-Marie Keibler was born October 14, 1979, in Rosedale, Maryland, to parents Patricia and Gary Keibler.
From age three, Keibler took ballet, tap dancing, and jazz classes at Jean Kettell Studio of Dance in Dundalk, Maryland, and attended St. Clement Mary Hofbauer School in Rosedale.
In 1990, she won the Miss Maryland Pre-Teen title, following this up with a win for the National Miss Pre-Teen Crown.
She attended the Catholic High School of Baltimore, landing minor roles in the movies Pecker and Liberty Heights while studying for her degree.
Stacy Keibler’s professional wrestling career began in 1999, initially adopting the name Miss Hancock and working as a heel valet in World Championship Wrestling.
Following the purchase of WCW by the World Wrestling Federation in 2001, Kiebler made her television debut and was drafted into the SmackDown brand the following year.
In 2002, Mick Foley helped free Keibler from her contract and work with various storylines as a successful wrestling diva.
After debuting in WCW Backstage Assault and several wrestling movies, she has appeared in many wrestling video games.
Outside of wrestling, Keibler has appeared in several movies and television shows, working with Martin Lawrence in the comedy Big Momma’s House 2.
She also worked with the comedian Carrot Top in a commercial for AT&T and made a guest appearance in the series How I Met Your Mother in 2010.
Additional highlights from her career include appearances alongside some of the richest models in the world, having been featured in the Maxim Hot 100 list each year between 2005 and 2012.
Stacy Keibler’s Career Earnings
Stacy Keibler’s successful career as a professional wrestler, model, and actress has allowed her to take home a consistently high salary, royalties, and other revenue streams.
Some estimates of Keibler’s annual career earnings are as high as $2 million annually, with her modeling and acting roles increasing her earning capacity.
With Keibler continuing to act and participate in various business ventures, her career earning capacity will remain high for the foreseeable future.
Stacy Keibler’s Net Worth Annually
Stacy Keibler’s net worth has grown throughout her career, increasing as her popularity as a wrestler has risen over the years.
Her ongoing role in various media formats and with sporadic appearances for WWE, her net worth is likely to continue to experience growth.
Additional net worth and wealth are reflected in her real estate investments that are worth millions of dollars.
Stacy Keibler has had various notable relationships recently, famously dating George Clooney between 2011 and 2013.
In 2013, she began dating Jared Pobre, becoming engaged the following year and having three children together over the following years.
Keibler updates her fans on her official Instagram account on her latest lifestyle activities and upcoming media appearances.
Awards & Achievements
Stacey Keibler’s impressive career as a professional wrestler and her other activities have led to several notable awards.
She has been recognized for her work both with the WCW and WWE, as well as for her modeling work.
Here are some high-profile awards from Stacy Keibler’s career:
- 1999: Stacy Keibler picks the award for Nitro Girls Search from World Championship Wrestling, earning $10,000 in the process.
- 2001: Pro Wrestling Illustrated named Keibler Woman of the Year for the first time.
- 2004: She picks up the WWE’s Babe of the Year award.
- 2004: Pro Wrestling Illustrated awards her Woman of the Year for the third time in her career.
- 2008: Her modeling work earns Kiebler a spot on the FHM annual 100 Sexiest Women list.
With her career going from strength to strength as Keibler branches into acting and other media ventures, more awards and accolades are likely to come.
How Does Stacy Keibler Spend Her Money?
Stacy Keibler’s real estate investments include several properties in Beverly Hills, home to some of the richest actors in the world and notable for their many amenities.
Keibler sold a property in the area for $26.5 million in 2018, and she once owned another home with her partner Jared Pobre worth $11 million.
This residence was sold for an impressive $18.25 million in 2017 to NFL star Cam Newton, who caused significant damage to the property by hosting large parties.
Stacy Keibler’s career highlights are many, with her impressive career with WWE earning her a reputation as one of the most popular divas in the sport.
Outside of wrestling, she has experienced many high points as a model and actress, as well as working as a fitness editor for a leading magazine.
Here are some of the best highlights of Stacy Keibler’s career:
- 1999: Keibler joins the WCW, kicking off a lucrative career as a professional wrestler.
- 2001: After making her debut appearance in Raw, Keibler is dubbed the Duchess of Dudleyville.
- 2005: Stacy Keibler branches out into modeling with Stuff magazine and writes the Getting Fit with Stacy Keibler column.
- 2007: Her acting career develops with a recurring role in the series What About Brian.
- 2009: Keibler hosts the E! Special Maxim’s Celebrity Beach Watch: 15 Hottest Bodies, and The Ultimate Spike Girl 2009 Finale.
More highlights and notable achievements are inevitable, with Stacy Keibler continuing to work on movies and television shows in the future.
Favorite Stacy Keibler Quotes
Stacy Keibler’s impressive professional career has seen the star conduct many interviews in which she has discussed her wrestling experiences and other media appearances.
An inspiration to her millions of fans, she’s elaborated on her introduction to wrestling and her approach to staying fit and healthy.
Here are our favorite quotes from Stacy Keibler:
- “Being healthy and living a healthy lifestyle have always been very important to me.” – Stacy Keibler
- “I wasn’t a wrestling fan growing up; I knew who Hulk Hogan was and stuff but I didn’t watch it. I started watching wrestling about three years before I got involved with WCW.” – Stacy Keibler
- “Less is more when you do a bright, bold lip. Just draw on black liner and some mascara and you’re good to go!” – Stacy Keibler
- “I won a dancing contest to get into wrestling. That involved fans voting.” – Stacy Keibler
- “A simple compliment goes a really long way – for a guy to just come over and say, ‘You have great hair’ or ‘I really like your dress,’ and then just smile and walk away. That’s a great move, because he’s sort of putting himself out there by doing that, but it won’t lead to any embarrassment if the girl isn’t interested.” – Stacy Keibler
3 Amazing Lessons From Stacy Keibler
Now that you know all about Stacy Keibler’s net worth, we’ll dive into some ways her life and career can inspire us to succeed in our creative endeavors.
Here are some of the best success lessons to learn from Stacy Keibler:
1. Take Every Opportunity For Success You Can
In her early years, Stacy Keibler had no plans to become a professional wrestler, but circumstances presented an opportunity that she took with both hands.
Always be on the lookout for chances to achieve success, even if it’s in a domain you’re not familiar with.
2. Dedicate Time Every Day To Work On Your Fitness And Health
Looking and feeling good requires considerable time and effort, but the rewards for such hard work are worth it.
Take the time to work out and keep fit daily to help develop the right mindset for success.
3. Share Your Success Stories With Others
Keibler has learned a great deal about keeping in shape from her work as a professional wrestler, and was keen to share her insights with fans.
She dedicated an entire column to fitness while writing for Stuff magazine, sharing her insights and tips for others to adopt in their own lives.
That concludes this comprehensive guide to the impressive career and net worth of Stacy Keibler, the popular professional wrestling star, model, and actress.
Keibler’s career continues to go from strength to strength, with plenty of movie and television roles expected in the future.
Since her net worth will change as her career progresses, we’ll update this article in the future to make sure if covers the latest highlights and changes to her net worth.
As of January 2023, Stacy Keibler’s net worth is estimated to be $25 Million.