What is Triple H’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$150 Million|
|Born:||July 27, 1969|
|Height:||1.93 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Wrestler|
|Last Updated:||August 2, 2022|
Triple H is known by the nickname, King of Kings because he’s been sitting on the wrestling throne since the early 90s. He is also known as Hunter Heart Helmsley, the name he used while working with WWE.
He started his career by performing for WCW and eventually fought his way up the ladder to become the Executive Vice President of Talent and Live Events.
Triple H is a legend amongst the wrestling community and deservingly so, having beaten just about every serious contender and making mince meat out of them to the delight of his fans.
As of February 2023, Triple H’s net worth is estimated to be $150 Million.
Triple H Facts
- Triple Hs was given the name “The Game”, a name originally given to his foe Owen Hart, but after Owen passed away, he took on the name as a tribute in 2000.
- Alongside his wife, Stephanie McMahon, he founded a cancer fund in 2014.
- In 1992, he made his debut under the ring name “Terra Ryzing”.
- He joined World Championship Wrestling for a three-year stint in 1994.
- Triple H officially started his career as a pro wrestler in 1992.
Paul Michael Levesque was born July 27, 1969, in New Hampshire, United States of America.
From the moment he could walk, Paul took a liking to sports and exercise. When attending Nashua South High School, he joined the basketball and baseball teams.
At the age of 14, he had already taken up bodybuilding, a decision influenced by the professional wrestlers he used to watch on television.
On graduating high school in 1987, he started entering bodybuilding competitions. A year later, he had already won the Mr. Teenage New Hampshire competition. While pursuing his love for bodybuilding, he started work as a manager of a gym at the age of 19.
This gym management position led to a great opportunity once he met Ted Arcidid. Ted Arcdid is a WWE World Champion, and this opened a door for Triple H to meet his greatest role model, Killer Kowalski.
After his encounter with the legend himself, Triple H decided to enroll at Killer Kowalski’s school, where he learned all the tricks he still uses to this day in the wrestling ring.
In 1992, Triple H started his Pro wrestling career, using the ring name “Terra Ryzing. He won his first Heavyweight championship in 1992, after beating Mad Dog Richard.
With his wins mounting, Triple H signed a one-year contract with World Championship Wrestling, also known as WCW. Once signed with WCW, he started using the villain’s name “Terror Risin’” but soon changed it back to the original Terror Ryzing.
This nickname did not last long, as he changed his character to Jean-Paul Levesque, which involved him speaking in a French accent, and jumped at the opportunity to join WWE in 1995. He made his debut under the name Hunter Hearst Helmsley.
Unfortunately, his career hit a bump in 1996 when he lost a feud against “The Dumpster”. He made a comeback in 1997 when he defeated Mankind during the King of the Ring tournament. Not long after, he had shortened his name to Triple H.
Triple H changed his name to “The Game” as a tribute to his former foe, Owen Hart. The new name didn’t stop the fans from renaming him, “The Cerebral Assassin”, though for his clinical way of dispatching his opponents.
After a few great seasons, he formed a group called Evolution, but unfortunately, the group did not perform up to standard and lost a bunch of matches before being pushed out of RAW altogether.
Very shortly after winning the World Heavyweight Championship in 2003, Triple H lost the title to Randy Orton, his arch-enemy.
He took this loss to heart and decided to retire from wrestling in the same year. Although he retired from active wrestling, he didn’t leave the industry, becoming the Executive Vice President of Talent and Live Events and most recently, Chief Creative Officer.
Triple H’s Career Earnings
Triple H’s career was a mixture of stunning successes interspersed with some devastating losses. This didn’t stop him from making a boatload of money as his career progressed, becoming one of the richest wrestlers in the world and a true champion.
The fans loved him and his style and character depictions kept him relevant for the fans, making his place at the top of the rankings secure.
Here’s an estimated overview of Triple H’s annual income:
- Triple H’s Salary In 2013 – $2 million
- Triple H’s Salary In 2014 – $2.2 million
- Triple H’s Salary In 2015 – $2.5 million
- Triple H’s Salary In 2016 – $2.5 million
- Triple H’s Salary In 2017 – $2.8 million
- Triple H’s Salary In 2018 – $2.9 million
- Triple H’s Salary In 2019 – $3.0 million
- Triple H’s Salary In 2020 – $3.0 million
- Triple H’s Salary In 2021 – $3.1 million
- Triple H’s Salary In 2022 – $3.6 million
Triple H has made his mark as a professional wrestler, business executive, and actor and is now employed as the chief content officer for WWE.
Triple H’s Net Worth Annually
Right from the start, Triple H ensured that he put aside a large portion of his earnings for a rainy day. His savings and the equity deal he secured with WWE ensured that his financial future was secure.
While the rainy rain didn’t come, his investments have paid off to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars over the years.
Here’s a breakdown of Triple H’s annual net worth:
- Triple H’s Net Worth In 2013 – $135 million
- Triple H’s Net Worth In 2014 – $137 million
- Triple H’s Net Worth In 2015 – $139 million
- Triple H’s Net Worth In 2016 – $140 million
- Triple H’s Net Worth In 2017 – $142 million
- Triple H’s Net Worth In 2018 – $144 million
- Triple H’s Net Worth In 2019 – $145 million
- Triple H’s Net Worth In 2020 – $147 million
- Triple H’s Net Worth In 2021 – $148 million
- Triple H’s Net Worth In 2022 – $150 million
With Vince McMahon’s retirement, Triple H was promoted with a bump in salary as well an increased equity share on the table.
This is sure to increase his already healthy investment portfolio, which has grown handsomely over the years.
Triple H married fellow wrestler, Stephanie McMahon, the daughter of Vince McMahon, in 2003.
The couple had three daughters; Vaughn Evelyn Levesque, Aurora Rose Levesque, and Murphy Claire Levesque.
They share a $30 million mansion in Connecticut, just down the road from the house that Stephanie grew up in. The property boasts an indoor swimming pool and gym, so the couple can keep up their fitness routines while still being close to the children.
You can keep up with Triple H and his family by following his official Instagram account where he shares photos and information about what they are doing.
Awards & Achievements
Over the years, Triple H became one of the most accomplished wrestlers to step into the ring.
His hard work and dedication to the sport of wrestling have been worth it as he has the trophies, titles, and accolades to prove it.
Here are some of the more memorable moments from Triple H’s career:
- He was awarded the first-ever World Heavyweight Champion in 2003.
- Triple H was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2019.
- He was also inducted into the International Sports Hall of Fame in 2015.
- In 2010, he was named the Wrestler of the Decade by the Baltimore Sun.
- In both 2000 and 2009, he was voted as the number one of the top five hundred singles wrestlers in the PWI 500.
Now that he is responsible for the WWE empire, his experience as a champion wrestler will come in handy, as he knows exactly what the fans love.
He has already started to make changes to the format and storylines, bringing in a little of the old-school wrestling that the fans enjoy so much.
How Does Triple H Spend His Money?
As part of his contract, Triple H received a few million dollars worth of WWE stock along with his wife, Stephanie McMahon.
He and his wife started a cancer charity fund to help raise money for pediatric cancer research after finding out about a former fan passing away from cancer.
Triple H has also founded the Triple H Trust, which helps underprivileged children and those in desperate need.
He has a massive garage and enjoys some of the most expensive cars in the world, but just doesn’t have that much time to enjoy them due to work pressures.
Triple H has always been serious about providing the best possible entertainment he can provide. Even when he risked injury, he was prepared to go all out to keep the fans happy.
Here are some of the best highlights of Triple H’s career:
- The match to define his career was WrestleMania 12 in 1996, which ended in 100 seconds.
- Triple H had a match against his wife Stephanie McMahon in 2001 and won.
- He made his first big debut at the International Federation in 1992.
- In 2004, he released a book titled “Making the Game: Triple H’s Approach to a Better Body”.
- Triple H and his wife started a cancer fund in honor of a former WWE fan in 2014.
With his latest move into the executive suite, Triple H will be making plans to build on the massive empire that Vince McMahon created.
We’re sure it won’t be long before his changes to the program bring out the best in this wrestling legend.
Favorite Triple H Quotes
Triple h has always been a serious talker when behind the mike. At his core, Triple H is an entertainer and he knows just what buttons to push to get a reaction from his opponents and the crowd.
Here are our favorite quotes from Triple H:
- “If you’re going to set an ambition, set it high.” – Triple H
- “To me, it’s what WWE is: the history, the legacy, all the women who come before this. From Mae Young onwards, their legacy lives forever.” – Triple H
- “None of us are bigger than the WWE. It will always continue to go on, and I will always be a part of it.” – Triple H
- “Some of the guys that can teach you the best never really made it, just because they couldn’t execute it themselves.” – Triple H
- ” Hollywood’s great, but wrestling is my first love” – Triple H
3 Amazing Lessons From Triple H
The world of wrestling may appear to be all make-believe, but the dangers are real and the participants work very hard to perfect techniques and skills to avoid injury.
Now that you know all about Triple H’s net worth, here are some of the best success lessons to learn from Triple H:
1. Always Reach For The Stars
Whatever your goal may be, always aim for the best, as it helps you accomplish so much more than you ever thought you could.
2. Be An Inspiration
Remember, that there will always be those following in your footsteps and it is always best to set a good example and help them reach the top with you, rather than just sitting by and watching them fail.
3. Always Stay True To Yourself
Triple H started his career because of his love of wrestling. WWE and other federations are mainly involved in acting, rather than wrestling. But Triple H always knew why he came into the industry and how he was going to leave it.
Triple H is known as one of the most influential wrestlers in WWE, as well as one of the most talented.
He has also contributed to the community in many ways and will always be remembered for his giving nature and compassionate approach to his fans and colleagues.
Even though he has left wrestling for good, he has a huge say in what happens in the ring and, as the king, we are happy to have him sitting on the throne for many more years to come.
As of February 2023, Triple H’s net worth is estimated to be $150 Million.