Justin Bieber is a Canadian singer and songwriter, who became famous from a very young age after being discovered on YouTube. Some people love him, some people hate him, but most people probably weren’t expecting inspirational words to come from him.
You’d be surprised at how inspirational Justin Bieber‘s words can be; and to show you what we mean, we’ve created a collection of his finest quotes.
We’ve put together this collection of the most inspirational Justin Bieber quotes:
25 Justin Bieber Quotes
1. “I’m not a fighter by nature, but, if I believe in something, I stand up for it.” – Justin Bieber
2. “When you’ve reached a certain point in your life, there are people out there waiting to see you fall. but rather than let gravity take you down, sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands and fly.” – Justin Bieber
3. “If i can do just one tenth of the good Michael Jackson did for others, i can really make a difference in this world.” – Justin Bieber
4. “If you don’t dream big, there’s no use of dreaming. If you don’t have faith, there’s nothing worth believing.” – Justin Bieber
5. “I’m living proof that dreams do come true. Work hard. Pray. Believe.” – Justin Bieber
6. “I’m looking forward to influencing others in a positive way. My message is you can do anything if you just put your mind to it.“ – Justin Bieber
7. “Haters will say what they want, but their hate will never stop you from chasing your dream.” – Justin Bieber
8. “Haters are just confused admirers.” – Justin Bieber
9. “I’m crazy, I’m nuts. Just the way my brain works. I’m not normal. I think differently.” – Justin Bieber
10th of 25 Justin Bieber Quotes
10. “You should not be afraid of doing what your mind tells you to do…just listen to your heart… never say never.” – Justin Bieber
11. “When life pushes you down on your knees you’re in the perfect position to pray.” – Justin Bieber
12. “When I hear him sing and see what he can do, though, it’s always a reminder of why I look up to Usher as my mentor and why I will always be an Usher fan to my core. But I’m lucky to say that he’s an even better friend to me than he’s a mentor. He’s truly the real deal.” – Justin Bieber
13. “I make mistakes growing up. I’m not perfect; I’m not a robot.” – Justin Bieber
14. “I’m not going to say I’m sorry for the things that I’ve done because I think that it allows me to tell a story. If I would’ve came into the industry at a young age and never had any failures, people would’ve been like, Who is this kid? He’s not relate-able. Now, I went through my s***, I came out on the other side, and I’m going to show you it gets better.” – Justin Bieber
15. “I’m telling you, people. Everyday we wake up is another blessing. Follow your dreams and don’t let anyone stop you. Never say never.” – Justin Bieber
16. “I grew up below the poverty line; I didn’t have as much as other people did, I think it made me stronger as a person, it built my character. Now I have a 4.0 grade point average and I want to go to college, and just become a better person.” – Justin Bieber
17. “Young people in the business have grown up and made the wrong decisions, or bad decisions, and haven’t been good role models. To be someone that people look up to is important to me.“ – Justin Bieber
18. “Two people can look at the same thing and see it differently…” – Justin Bieber
19. “Don’t sweat, don’t cry, we don’t need no wings to fly.” – Justin Bieber
20th of 25 Justin Bieber Quotes
20. “I’m here to bless, not to impress.” – Justin Bieber
21. “There’s gonna be times in life when people tell you that you can’t, that’s when you just gotta turn around and say watch me.” – Justin Bieber
22. “You can’t always get what you want. But, if you’re lucky, you get what you need.” – Justin Bieber
23. “Never say never. If you know you can do what you love don’t give up.” – Justin Bieber
24. “Sometimes people say that you can not live your dreams. Sometimes people say that you can not sell out Madison square garden. Well this is what I tell them… Never say never!” – Justin Bieber
25. “I just get so happy when I think about the fact that I get to do what I love every day as a job.” – Justin Bieber
Thanks for viewing this collection of the best Justin Bieber quotes! Don’t forget to share them with your friends on social media.
Which are your favorite Justin Bieber quotes? Leave a comment below.
52 Inspirational J Cole Quotes & Lyrics
Jermaine Cole is an American hip hop artist, who started receiving recognition and fame for his work back in 2007.
Some of his lyrics have been highly regarded as creative yet truthful rhymes, which in a lot of cases means they’re very inspiring to many individuals.
We’ve created this collection of the greatest J Cole quotes & lyrics of all time:
52 Inspirational J Cole Quotes
1. “To appreciate the sun, you gotta know what rain is.” – J Cole
2. “Anything’s possible, you gotta dream like you never seen obstacles.” – J Cole
3. “Take a chance, because you never know how perfect something can turn out.” – J Cole
4. “I’d rather be happy being myself than sad trying to please everyone else.” – J Cole
5. “People congratulate me. I just tell them God is good.” – J Cole
6. “Keep grinding boy, your life can change in one year, and even when it’s dark out, the sun is shining somewhere.” – J Cole
7. “Damn, cold world. I never thought I’d see the day that you’re my old girl.” – J Cole
8. “You have to hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow. Lose in order to gain. Because most of life’s lessons are learned in pain.” – J Cole
9. “I swear I walk with God, but the devil keeps following.” – J Cole
10th of 52 J Cole Quotes
10. “If they don’t know your dreams, they can’t shoot them down.” – J Cole
11. “My life accelerated, but had to wait my turn. But then I redecorated, that means my tables turn.” – J Cole
12. “Am I about dollars or about change? Am I about knowledge or brains? Freedom or big chains? They don’t feel my pain.” – J Cole
13. “Get to know somebody and you really learn a lot about ‘em. Won’t be long before you start to doubt ‘em. Tell yourself you better off without ‘em. Then in time you will find can’t walk without ‘em.” – J Cole
14. “No such thing as a life that’s better than yours, no such thing–no such thing…” – J Cole
15. “In a game full of liars it turns out that I’m the truth. Some say that rap’s alive. It turns out that I’m the proof.” – J Cole
16. “Nothing lasts forever, but at least we’ve got these memories.” – J Cole
17. “Never give up until you’ve given out all your very best. It’s better to fail trying, than wondering what could have happened if you tried.” – J Cole
18. “It’s beauty in the struggle, ugliness in the success.” – J Cole
19. “If you place your importance on appreciation and love, that’s enough.” – J Cole
20th of 52 J Cole Quotes
20. “Sometimes our dreams come true, sometimes our fears do too.” – J Cole
21. “For a few minutes you made me feel as if I actually meant something to someone.” – J Cole
22. “There’s a story behind every person, a reason why they are the way they are. So, think about that before you judge someone.” – J Cole
23. “Anything I do, I do it well.” – J Cole
24. “You can lose all the money, but you’ll never lose people knowing you.” – J Cole
25. “Follow your heart. Don’t follow what you’ve been told you’re supposed to do.” – J Cole
26. “So here we are… it’s funny how so close can seem so far.” – J Cole
27. “We got dreams and we got the right to chase ‘em.” – J Cole
28. “Promise to my momma I’mma make it to the top, so I’mma keep climbing ‘til my heartbeat drop.” – J Cole
29th of 52 J Cole Quotes
29. “Either you play the game or you let the game play you.” – J Cole
30. “I’mma be here for a while. None of these clowns can hurt me.” – J Cole
31. “I put a lot of God in my music, but not because I’m super religious. There are a lot of demons in my music too. I acknowledge both.” – J Cole
32. “They say time is money but really, it’s not. If we ever go broke, time is all we got.” – J Cole
33. “I walk along this long harbor of life and sit on the piers, reflect on my pain and sh*t on my fears.” – J Cole
34. “I keep my head high, I got my wings to carry me. I don’t know freedom, I want my dreams to rescue me.” – J Cole
35. “A little jealousy in a relationship is healthy. It’s always nice to know someone is afraid to lose you.” – J Cole
36. “Tupac was just so passionate about what he believes in and not afraid to say anything.” – J Cole
37. “The music becomes more pure and soulful when it’s true, and it has to be true these days with the way the internet works, and the way the game works, everyone wants authentic raps.” – J Cole
38. “I met Will Smith twice. I didn’t talk to him for too long but I was trying to let him know that my age group grew up watching him – he was the coolest guy on television and the coolest guy in movies.” – J Cole
39th of 52 J Cole Quotes
39. “I still wanna rap better than everybody else, and I wanna say important things.” – J Cole
40. “When I was in college my girl got me a job at the doctor’s office she was working at. I was a file clerk. No disrespect but I don’t think a man can do that job. It takes so much meticulous and precise file-keeping.” – J Cole
41. “I want people to follow their dreams, yes… but I’m not interested in telling young black kids how to be rappers… I want to show them that there’s so many other paths you can take, besides a rapper or basketball player.” – J Cole
42. “In this life ain’t no happy endings. Only pure beginnings followed by years of sinning and fake repentance.” – J Cole
43. “People think because I’ve got some success, I’ve made it, but in my eyes it’s like, ‘How long has Jay Z been in the business? How many albums has he got?’ Not that I’m trying to be Jay Z, but I am trying to be around for a long time.” – J Cole
44. “I had a lot of resistance, and not just to fame. I was always conscious of not changing.” – J Cole
45. “You can’t reverse fame. You can lose all the money, but you’ll never lose people knowing you.” – J Cole
46. “College isn’t in everyone’s hearts. I am living proof, though, that school doesn’t mess up your plans. It gives you more experiences to write about.” – J Cole
47. “It’s no coincidence that all the greatest rappers – whoever you put in your top five – I guarantee you they are great storytellers.” – J Cole
48. “When you’re a rapper, just a rapper, you have to kind of settle for whatever comes your way – if a beat is hot, you wanna rap on it, period.” – J Cole
49. “Keep grindin’ boy, your life can change in one year, And even when it’s dark out, the sun is shining somewhere.” – J Cole
50. “Hard to move on when you always regret one.” – J Cole
51. “I’m a super-duper over-analyzer. You mix that with self-doubt and pressure, and that’s never healthy.” – J Cole
52. “Life is a movie, pick your own role, Climb your own ladder or you dig your own hole.” – J Cole
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from J Cole! Don’t forget to share them on social media.
Which are your favorite J Cole quotes? Leave a comment below.
30 Awesome Machine Gun Kelly (MGK) Quotes
MGK, another insane source of inspiration for hip hop fans;
It wasn’t until last year that I started listing to Machine Gun Kelly’s music, but I’ve become a big fan. Some of his lyrics are incredibly motivational for underdogs in live, the ones who are struggling, and need that little bit of strength to go on.
So I’ve had a look and a listen, and compiled some of the best MGK quotes from his own lyrics. These are some of the most inspirational things he’s said, so take a look and enjoy.
Feel free to share the list using the social buttons above if you know anyone else who is a big MGK fan.
25 Awesome MGK Quotes
1. “Don’t ever look down, be comfortable with who you are, our flaws are what make us perfect.” – MGK
2. “You can’t see my tears in the rain, underneath it all we’re just the same.” – MGK
3. “I owe my life to my own advice, follow your motherf****n’ dreams until those visions come to life.” – MGK
4th of 30 MGK Quotes
4. “Whatever you love could be taken away, so live like it’s your dying day.” – MGK
5. “Toast to the underdog, toast to the team, toast to the fact we this close to the dream.” – MGK
6. “Life is too short to live the same day twice. So each new day make sure you live your life.” – MGK
7. “I’m walking through the fire because there is no way around.” – MGK
8. “I don’t think that a lot of people understand, that the person who’s crazy enough to think he can change the world, actually can.” – MGK
9. “What is love, love is pain. Love is butterflies and stomach aches, love is looking out a windowpane. Tears dripping looking like you’re in the rain, for somebody you don’t even know, but somebody you may never see again.” – MGK
10. “I used to take orders, now I make bets. I used to scrub floors, now I sign checks. And I used to push carts, now I push songs. I used to be there, now I am so gone.” – MGK
11th of 30 MGK Quotes
11. “When my times up on this earth and they bury me in that dirt, don’t say that I ain’t milk this life for everything that it’s worth.” – MGK
12. “I came out of a dying city, brought back life. Everything they said I couldn’t do I did about twice.” – MGK
13. “Yeah, and they told me all that glitters ain’t gold. But I really wanna shine right now. And they told me the sky’s the limit so I wonder if I can fly right now. Yeah, so I spread my wings, jumped up, and lived my dreams.” – MGK
14. “And if you ever have a dream, don’t be scared to chase that shit, man. You can have whatever you want in this life. Don’t let anyone tell you different.” – MGK
15. “Heroes are remembered. Legends never die. I ain’t dyin’ any time soon.” – MGK
16. “I used to have someone at 3AM that I could call. Now it just rings and I don’t get nothing at all.” – MGK
17. “Trust is like an eraser. It gets smaller with every mistake.” – MGK
18. “As my world turns, the heart beats, not only in my chest, but the heart of the streets.” – MGK
19th of 30 MGK Quotes
19. “I had a dream that the world changed, and for a minute there was no pain.” – MGK
20. “Never make permanent decisions on temporary feelings.” – MGK
21. “I dedicate this to my teachers that never believed in me, and the mother that conceived but ended up leaving me.” – MGK
22. I love you, and you may not see right now. But I’m beggin’ for forgiveness, I’m on my knees right now.” – MGK
23. Question, what if tomorrow never comes and everything you said couldn’t be undone?” – MGK
24. “If you ain’t living your life then you’re dead, and sleep is its cousin so I shot my bed.” – MGK
25th of 30 MGK Quotes
25. “Follow in my steps, then you walkin’ a green mile. Trees in my pockets, like my denim’s a greenhouse.” – MGK
26. “I made a dollar out of cents, got a whole nation’s respect before I was 18. And I did that without a check. See, I used to be a lame. Now, I’m posted in the game, in a top spot, tough drop. Money ain’t a thing.” – MGK
27. “People want to be my friend. But where the f*** were y’all when I was ten, eleven or twelve getting bullied and beat up in the gym? I couldn’t never get a girl. Now, all the sudden I’m the man. Students try to get back cool with me again. F*** ’em all!” – MGK
28. “I wanna get that dream and live my life, with no Rihanna, no T.I. I’m just living for today, no tomorrow, no pause, no comma, real shit, no persona. I’m enjoying every pussy like a virgin or Madonna.” – MGK
29. “Hold up, let me put my cool back on. Wouldn’t be here without my team. I put my crew back on. And I’m a rapper but I will not put the jewels back on. My fans love Kells, let me put the fool back on.” – MGK
30. “If you ever thought that you won’t make it, soon as it get hard you just can’t take it- no matter what you going through, keep waiting ’cause you gon’ make it. You gon’ make it.” – MGK
Bonus: MGK Picture Quote
If these quotes weren’t quite the sort of hip-hop quotes you were looking for, then how about checking out quotes from Eminem?
Are there any MGK quotes in this article that stand out to you? Leave a comment below.
22 Golden Lupe Fiasco Quotes From His Lyrics
Lupe Fiasco is an American rapper, record producer and entrepreneur;
We put together this collection of Lupe Fiasco quotes solely contained within his lyrics. Some of these quotes are absolutely golden!
Here are 22 of the best Lupe Fiasco quotes:
22 Golden Lupe Fiasco Quotes
1. “If talk is cheap, then my silence is diamonds.” – Lupe Fiasco
2. “Love always shines, that’s how I’ll find you. In case you forgot, I hope this reminds you.” – Lupe Fiasco
3. “We can’t do nothing about the past, but we can do something about the future that we have.” – Lupe Fiasco
4. “I wish I couldn’t feel. I wish I couldn’t love. I wish I could stop loving you so much.” – Lupe Fiasco
5. “You would never know if you could ever be, if you never try, you would never see.” – Lupe Fiasco
6. “I think that all the silence is worse than all the violence. Fear is such a weak emotion, that’s why I despise it.” – Lupe Fiasco
7. “Self-respect first. Sexy second.” – Lupe Fiasco
8. “The truth is limitless in its range. If you drop a ‘T’ and look at it in reverse it could hurt.” – Lupe Fiasco
9th of 22 Lupe Fiasco Quotes
“Life ain’t made to come around twice, that’s why I gotta get it right.” – Lupe Fiasco
10. “Fear is such a weak emotion, that’s why I despise it.” – Lupe Fiasco
11. “I’m just trying to do the opposite of left, as long as there’s the opposite of death, ya know. Yes, ya test and I just might bring the opposite of life, ’till there’s no one the opposite of right.” – Lupe Fiasco
12. “Things are getting out of control, feel like I’m running out of soul. You are getting too heavy to hold, think I’ll be letting you go.” – Lupe Fiasco
13. “My greatest enemy at one point was myself, and so now once I gt over the fear of myself I don’t fear any man. I never have.” – Lupe Fiasco
14. “That should be the measure of success for everyone. It’s not money, it’s not fame, it’s not celebrity; my index of success is happiness.” – Lupe Fiasco
15. “What starts in clouded minds finished in the rain.” – Lupe Fiasco
16. “But it was good while it lasted, but when it’s dead, put it in a casket.” – Lupe Fiasco
17. “I find it somewhat liberating to jump, to dive into things that are the opposite of me.” – Lupe Fiasco
18th of 22 Lupe Fiasco Quotes
“Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit.” – Lupe Fiasco
19. “People don’t understand that where I come from, everyone is either a convict, been in jail, been in a gang, is a hooligan of some sorts. But those are my brothers, my family and the people I travel with. Those are the people that I roll with.” – Lupe Fiasco
20. “Why kill you when I can just not teach you and get the same results.” – Lupe Fiasco
21. “Holy apartments in the gardens in which the rivers flow. Thank you for all your blessings and all of your miracles.” – Lupe Fiasco
22. “How can land be owned by another man? Warns one can not steal what was given as a gift. Is the sky owned by birds and the river owned by fish?” – Lupe Fiasco
23. “When you start creating opinion, and you start creating difference of opinion, you’re doing something. People are actually sitting down and critiquing. A lot of the stuff people hate, they really don’t. They only look at the outer shell. They don’t really get into it.” – Lupe Fiasco
24. “I do this for the sake of myself. It’s a selfish process. I don’t really have any expectations from anyone for your comments or your reviews or your previews.” – Lupe Fiasco
25th of 30 Lupe Fiasco Quotes
25. “I trust people to be human. Sometimes you do things that make amazing amounts of sense; sometimes you do things that don’t make any sense whatsoever.” – Lupe Fiasco
26. “Everybody has their opinion on what’s ‘real,’ and what’s they choose to listen to and their personal preference. Whether they’re 2 years old or 200 years old. And people can listen to whatever they want.” – Lupe Fiasco
27. “You expect certain things. You build up in your mind how it’s supposed to go down. When you get a record deal, you think you’re supposed to get X, Y, and Z. It doesn’t happen like that. You’re like ‘Oh, this isn’t as exciting as I thought it was going to be.'” – Lupe Fiasco
28. “The only person who really impressed me with making new music is Cudi. Everyone else seems to be jumping on the same music, the producer-made stuff, but the one person that’s made new music to me is Cudi.” – Lupe Fiasco
29. “Never apologize for being real… reality is the enemy of fakes, frauds, liars and protectors of ignorance. It scares them.” – Lupe Fiasco
30. “I find it somewhat liberating to jump, to dive into things that are the opposite of me.” – Lupe Fiasco
Thanks for checking out these quotes from Lupe Fiasco!
Which are your favorite Lupe Fiasco quotes? Leave a comment below.
Stephon Gilmore Net Worth
What is Stephon Gilmore’s net worth? Introduction Stephon Gilmore is an American football cornerback for the New England Patriots of...
Lyfe Jennings Net Worth
What is Lyfe Jennings’ net worth? Introduction As of , Lyfe Jennings’ net worth is . Lyfe Jennings is an...
Paris Hilton Net Worth
What is Paris Hilton’s net worth? Introduction As of , Paris Hilton’s net worth is estimated to be , and...
GZA Net Worth
GZA is one of the best lyricists in hip hop history and was a founding member of the Wu-Tang Clan...
Offset Net Worth
What is Offset’s net worth? Introduction As of , Offset’s net worth is roughly . Offset, AKA Kiari Kendrell Cephus,...
Ryan Bader Net Worth
Ryan Bader took advantage of The Ultimate Fighter reality competition series and has become one of the biggest names in...
Frank Mir Net Worth
Frank Mir is one of the most decorated fighters in the history of the UFC heavyweight division, and has earned...
Sergio Aguero Net Worth
Exploring the history and victories that helped professional Argentine soccer player Sergio Aguero achieve his vast net worth.
Sebastian Ingrosso Net Worth
Breaking down the dance recording career and successful singles of Swedish DJ and producer Sebastian Ingrosso.
Ryron Gracie Net Worth
Ryron Gracie is one of the top Brazilian Jiu Jitsu practitioners in the world and a member of the famous...
Richest People1 month ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
Richest People1 month ago
The 50 Richest Rappers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 50 Richest Actors in the World
Richest People1 month ago
The 50 Richest Singers in the World
Richest People1 month ago
The 50 Richest Athletes in the World
Entrepreneurs6 months ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
Richest People1 month ago
The 50 Richest DJs in the World
Top Lists2 months ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard