30 Wise Warren Buffett Quotes on Success
Warren Buffett is the 3rd richest man in the world;
Buffett’s net worth As of 2022 is $89 billion. Warren has climbed to the top through his company Berkshire Hathaway, and has been working on his dream ever since he was a teenager. His company is over 60 years old!
It’s safe to say Warren Buffett knows a thing or two about business, investing and success; therefore I’ve created this list of the best Warren Buffett quotes on success.
Check them out below and leave a comment at the bottom of the page on which quotes really made an impact!
30 Wise Warren Buffett Quotes
1. “After all, you only find out who is swimming naked when the tide goes out.” – Warren Buffett
2. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” – Warren Buffett
3. “I insist on a lot of time being spent, almost every day, to just sit and think. That is very uncommon in American business. I read and think. So I do more reading and thinking, and make less impulse decisions than most people in business. I do it because I like this kind of life.” – Warren Buffett
4. “Your premium brand had better be delivering something wonderful, or it’s not going to get the business.” – Warren Buffett
5. “When forced to choose, I will not trade even a night’s sleep for the chance of extra profits.” – Warren Buffett
6. “If you’re in the luckiest 1 percent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 percent.” – Warren Buffett
7. “You can’t make a good deal with a bad person.” – Warren Buffett
8. “I think you are out of your mind if you keep taking jobs that you don’t like because you think it will look good on your resume. Isn’t that a little like saving up sex for your old age?” – Warren Buffett
9th of 30 Warren Buffett Quotes
9. “Never invest in a business you cannot understand.” – Warren Buffett
10. “No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time. You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.” – Warren Buffett
11. “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffett
12. “I really like my life. I’ve arranged my life so that I can do what I want.” – Warren Buffett
13. “If you don’t feel comfortable owning something for 10 years, then don’t own it for 10 minutes.” – Warren Buffett
14. “Never give up searching for the job that you’re passionate about. Try to find the job you’d have if you were independently rich. Forget about the pay. When you’re associating with the people that you love, doing what you love, it doesn’t get any better than that.” – Warren Buffett
15. “The first rule is not to lose. The second rule is not to forget the first rule.” – Warren Buffett
16. “I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” – Warren Buffett
17. “The most important thing to do if you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging.” – Warren Buffett
18th of 30 Warren Buffett Quotes
18. “Money is not everything. Make sure you earn a lot before speaking such nonsense.” – Warren Buffett
19. “It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results.” – Warren Buffett
20. “You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.” – Warren Buffett
21. “You ought to be able to explain why you’re taking the job you’re taking, why you’re making the investment you’re making, or whatever it may be. And if it can’t stand applying pencil to paper, you’d better think it through some more. And if you can’t write an intelligent answer to those questions, don’t do it.” – Warren Buffett
22. “I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.” – Warren Buffett
23. “I don’t measure my life by the money I’ve made. Other people might, but I certainly don’t.” – Warren Buffett
24. “Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.” – Warren Buffett
25th of 30 Warren Buffett Quotes
25. “Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway.” – Warren Buffett
26. “It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.” – Warren Buffett
27. “Honesty is a very expensive gift, Don’t expect it from cheap people.” – Warren Buffett
28. “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.” – Warren Buffett
29. “I’ve seen more people fail because of liquor and leverage — leverage being borrowed money. You really don’t need leverage in this world much. If you’re smart, you’re going to make a lot of money without borrowing.” – Warren Buffett
30. “I’ve seen more people fail because of liquor and leverage — leverage being borrowed money. You really don’t need leverage in this world much. If you’re smart, you’re going to make a lot of money without borrowing.” – Warren Buffett
Bonus: Warren Buffett Picture Quote
Thanks for checking out these awesome Warren Buffett quotes! Which quote was your favorite from the list and why? Leave a comment below.
Don’t forget to share these quotes with your friends and family by hitting the buttons below!
If you’re looking for more quotes from great billionaires like Buffett, how about these quotes from Steve Jobs?
Leave a Reply
Leave a Reply
41 Fearless Patrick Bet-David Quotes That’ll Motivate You
Which are your favorite Patrick Bet-David quotes?
Patrick Bet-David is an American entrepreneur and financial adviser.
He began his career in financial services with Morgan Stanley and the Transamerica Corporation. He then founded his own company, the PHP Agency, which offers insurance products including annuities, health insurance, and 401k roll-overs.
Bet-David also founded Valuetainment Media LLC, a media platform where he uses to share his passion for business and encourages tomorrow’s entrepreneurs.
His platform now has more than 1.8 million subscribers on Youtube. Through his channel, Bet-David has interviewed many other successful entrepreneurs and high-achievers, such as ‘President George W. Bush’, ‘Ray Dalio‘, and ‘Steve Wozniak’.
We’ve put together this collection of the best Patrick Bet-David quotes:
41 Fearless Patrick Bet-David Quotes That’ll Motivate You
1. “Reading an hour a day is only 4% of your day. But that 4% will put you at the top of your field within 10 years. Find the time.” – Patrick Bet-David
2. “Future looks bright for those who stay humble.” – Patrick Bet-David
3. “Take some time to sit and reflect on your dream job or the best version of you.” – Patrick Bet-David
4. “If you can walk, talk, hear or see, you have everything it takes to do something big with your life.” – Patrick Bet-David
5. “If someone is winning at a higher level than you are, either lower your expectations to match your work ethic or increase your work ethic to exceed your expectations. If you do neither, you’ll be miserable. What it all boils down to is that alignment is the key to fulfillment.” – Patrick Bet-David
6. “Humility has a different meaning to different people. It doesn’t mean being a priest, a monk, or a pastor. It simply means you don’t know it all.” – Patrick Bet-David
7. “To get better you must reflect on your mistakes.” – Patrick Bet-David
8. “Only your habits will continue to frustrate you. Your results are a by-product of your habits. Change your habits, change 2021.” – Patrick Bet-David
9. “Spend money on experiences instead of things because they last longer.” – Patrick Bet-David
10th of 41 Patrick Bet-David Quotes
10. “One can not charm or seduce their way out of lost time. Time has no mercy for those who take it for granted.” – Patrick Bet-David
11. “It’s tough to start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading and re-living the last one. Grab the pen of life and start writing the next one.” – Patrick Bet-David
12. “Don’t compare yourself to others you see around you. Get really clear on who YOU want to be. ” – Patrick Bet-David
13. “Everybody talks about, ‘What is the key to success?’ The key to success is [to] marry the right person, save money, work hard, go to school, get a degree, love people, faith, God — you hear so many different things. … Years later, I said … the biggest key to success … the difference between [successful people] and other people is their sequencing.” – Patrick Bet-David
14. “We never feel completely ready for life’s big decisions; but in taking the leap, we push ourselves to the next level.” – Patrick Bet-David
15. “You’re one BAD decision away from setting yourself back years. One BAD relationship away from picking up bad habits & mindset. At the same time, you’re one GREAT decisions away from changing your life. One GREAT relationship away from picking up great habits & mindset.” – Patrick Bet-David
16. “[The entrepreneur has] a whole different level of sacrifice, a whole different level of stress. … And that’s one of the reasons why the intrepreneur respects the entrepreneur. It’s like the hidden code. ‘Listen, man, I’m willing to do everything that you’re doing, but I didn’t put up money. Salute. I respect you. This is why you are number one. I’m number two.’… And there’s that element of respect for one another … the entrepreneur has to be willing to allow an intrepreneur to exist.” – Patrick Bet-David
17. “I’ve not found! one single mutual fund, one single real estate investment, any gold, silver or anything else that has given me higher returns than: me investing in myself.” – Patrick Bet-David
18. “Savings give you a lot of strength, flexibility, and control. They are what give you the most powerful Answer In The World.” – Patrick Bet-David
19. “The first 2 years of being an entrepreneur will be a roller coaster ride. The goal is to eventually own the roller coaster.” – Patrick Bet-David
20th of 41 Patrick Bet-David Quotes
20. “Instincts are a by-product of 1000’s of hours of mastering your trade.” – Patrick Bet-David
21. “Number one rule — [Money] is a game. You’re playing a game. It’s that simple. If you look at it as a game, just like anything, you can get better at it, right?” – Patrick Bet-David
22. “The most dangerous unhappy people I’ve met are those who are both extremely ambitious and extremely lazy. What this combination produces is envy, which is a deadly sin that will make your life a living hell. These are people who think big and want to do something big, but they’re not willing to put in the work to earn it. They’ll cheat. They’ll throw you under the bus. They’re constantly looking for shortcuts. And if someone else has what they want, it eats away at their very soul.” – Patrick Bet-David
23. “A talented entrepreneur with bad habits eventually becomes an employee. An average employee with great habits can eventually become a great entrepreneur.” – Patrick Bet-David
24. “Ferrari doesn’t advertise on TV because their customers don’t watch much of it.” – Patrick Bet-David
25. “The bigger the vision you have, the more important it is for you to think on what type of a team you’re going to put around you.” – Patrick Bet-David
26. “The downside is that a person spends $20 to watch that hero instead of being that hero himself.” – Patrick Bet-David
27. “You have room to improve. You can learn from others including your enemy & allies.” – Patrick Bet-David
28. “The moment you start fighting for something bigger than YOU, you’ll be introduced to a version of YOU that you’ve never seen before.” – Patrick Bet-David
29. “If a government can’t have a strong military, police, firefighters, public schools, roads, hospitals, etc.. with the 33% of taxes they collect, then it’s be time to fire who’s in charge & replace them with efficient people.” – Patrick Bet-David
30th of 41 Patrick Bet-David Quotes
30. “Alignment. It’s purely alignment. If I’m aligned with my values and principles and my goals and dreams … I’m the most fulfilled, happiest person alive.” – Patrick Bet-David
31. “If you always make the right decision, the safe decision, the one most people make, you will be the same as everyone else.” – Patrick Bet-David
32. “The only difference between the entrepreneur and the intrepreneur is [that] the entrepreneur puts up the money. That’s it.” – Patrick Bet-David
33. “I mean, you have to be patiently aggressive. … It’s so tough to do because you want your money to double down. Might take 10 years. But if you are willing to do the 10 years, it may double 40 times.” – Patrick Bet-David
34. “You’re going to use experiences to become either bitter or better.” – Patrick Bet-David
35. “If you go into 2021 with the same old habits of 2020 you will have the same kind of results that you had in 2020.” – Patrick Bet-David
36. “You may want to be an entrepreneur, but [being an] intrepreneur may make sense next, right? … So this movement of ‘entrepreneur’ got a lot of people to become entrepreneurs who should have never become entrepreneurs … because they did not experience the element of being an intrepreneur.” – Patrick Bet-David
37. “I [had] no idea what to do in that moment. All I thought about is, ‘What are my next five moves? What do I need to do next?’ From that moment on, everything I did with business, I would ask myself, ‘[What are] my next ten, 15 moves? … What can I do to be better than this guy? What can I do to be more efficient than him?’… Everything came down to [my] next five moves.” – Patrick Bet-David
38. “You never know the potential of a contact. You have to know [that] every contact could take you to someplace that you don’t know. It’s like a movie. You don’t know the next scene, you know? So you can’t just assume what that contact is going to lead into. Sometimes the smallest contact can lead into something big.” – Patrick Bet-David
39. “Change will come ONLY when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change.” – Patrick Bet-David
40th of 41 Patrick Bet-David Quotes
40. “Roger Banister said his 4:03.6 mile in 1953 “made him realize that the four-minute mile was not out of reach.” Part of daring to achieve the impossible is letting failure motivate you rather than discourage you.” – Patrick Bet-David
41. “[He] accidentally gets a job. He starts working at ABC. Then he works his way up. Then it’s his dream to be a CEO of Disney. Then [he] eventually becomes a CEO of Disney. He’s the CEO of Disney for 15, 16 years. He ends up closing George Lucas on buying Star Wars, he ends up buying Marvel, he ends up buying Pixar from Steve Jobs, and he ends up buying Fox. … His salary was $67 million a year.” – Patrick Bet-David
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Patrick Bet-David! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Patrick Bet-David quotes? Leave a comment below.
50 Meaningful Ryan Smith Quotes
Which are your favorite Ryan Smith quotes?
Ryan Smith is an American businessman and entrepreneur. He is the owner of the NBA’s Utah Jazz. His company ‘Qualtrics’ was founded in 2002 and it remains powerful to this day.
Smith is a billionaire who has successfully built his own company from zero to one of the biggest companies on earth. In addition to his success, he was featured in the Fortune magazine ’40 Under 40′ list.
Here’s a collection of the most motivational Ryan Smith quotes:
50 Meaningful Ryan Smith Quotes
1. “You can be anything you want to be, but you’re going to have to go do it.” – Ryan Smith
2. “I read a lot. I read a lot about leaders, not only in tech but outside of tech.” – Ryan Smith
3. “We want to find individuals who align with that, who will add value to the company in whatever role they’re in. Part of that is the disposition to be willing to do whatever it’s going to take because we feel that if we win as a team, we’re going to win together.” – Ryan Smith
4. “I heard a recent estimate that there is more than a trillion dollars worth of market value trapped in old school software companies that are technically, culturally, and financially incapable of making the transition to the world of tomorrow.” – Ryan Smith
5. “It’s more around the fact that everyone needs to know where we are going and how we are going to get there.” – Ryan Smith
6. “Many people told us we wouldn’t be able to hire the right talent, as we aren’t headquartered in Silicon Valley.” – Ryan Smith
7. “I was dreaming every single day I sat in that basement for five years.” – Ryan Smith
8. “Try to have experiences together and learn together to avoid fighting for priorities and budget and all the ‘sh*t.’ If there is nothing but a virtual bond between people it will be easily disrupted.” – Ryan Smith
9. “The number one challenge for us is finding the right talent. The worst thing you can do is lower the bar because you think the local conditions don’t match. I learned this over and over when hiring at Google.” – Ryan Smith
10th of 50 Ryan Smith
10. “You can either write your own story or have someone write it for you. That’s the best piece of advice I’ve been given.” – Ryan Smith
11. “We had to make a decision: are we going to keep running this like a homegrown Utah company, or are we all in to build a multibillion-dollar company? And we just said, ‘Let’s go.’ I had been planning for months to take my software company, Qualtrics, public. Four days before the IPO, I sold it instead for eight billion.” – Ryan Smith
12. “We just said, ‘Hey, there’s no rules. There’s no playbook.” – Ryan Smith
13. “Don’t be impatient, and hard work will get you there. If you stay the course, then it’s amazing what execution can actually do.” – Ryan Smith
14. “It took about 10 years before the word ‘culture’ even came up but when it did we started to focus on it.” – Ryan Smith
15. “The most successful organizations will make decisions based on data.” – Ryan Smith
16. “We’re not perfect, and we make mistakes.” – Ryan Smith
17. “You don’t lower the bar; you just look harder. All countries have great people.” – Ryan Smith
18. “Working with customers excites me the most.” – Ryan Smith
19. “We have 8,000 brands all over the world, and it’s amazing to see the things people are doing. Companies used to use our platform to solve little problems, but now we’re mission-critical to their business. Whether it’s watching a multibillion-dollar apparel brand test all their products before they go live or helping a Fortune 50 company get groundbreaking insights into their customer base, or even seeing small startups doing super innovating things, it’s almost impossible not to be excited.” – Ryan Smith
20th of 50 Ryan Smith
20. “We want everyone to understand our objectives and make that available to everyone as we’re evolving, so people aren’t guessing and they’re not internally focused.” – Ryan Smith
21. “Qualtrics is a technology company. While we may be a threat to some suppliers, we are a great partner for those that are technology-driven.” – Ryan Smith
22. “We know we’ll make some mistakes, but we don’t want to make the same ones others have made.” – Ryan Smith
23. “We want to be transparent because we want to encourage our people to have all the information to keep them focused on what really matters: our objectives and how they’re going to contribute. When everyone’s rowing together toward the same objective, it’s extremely powerful.” – Ryan Smith
24. “People can deal with change better than uncertainty.” – Ryan Smith
25. “Suppliers had better be partnering with the right technology.” – Ryan Smith
26. “My dream pitch is to folks that can actually change the world.” – Ryan Smith
27. “There’s challenges and opportunities that are going to open up, where we want some of the brightest minds around us.” – Ryan Smith
28. “When you build a company to keep, or you build a company with a long-term vision, and you’re profitable, and you bootstrap, you’re going to get a lot of offers. Those are going to continue to come. I think that’s part of it.” – Ryan Smith
29. “I’m looking to see if someone’s a ‘gamer.’ That’s what I call it. I want to know the hardest thing they’ve ever done. I’m trying to figure out because when the ship’s going well, everyone’s good. But when obstacles come up, we’ve got to sit back and rethink, how are we going to navigate these? Will some people want to jump off the ship? Or are they going to be a gamer and want to come in, roll up their sleeves and say, ‘Hey, this is part of it.” – Ryan Smith
30th of 50 Ryan Smith
30. “On the venture side, I’ve been fortunate. I think I have pitched to everyone I ever dreamed of pitching to.” – Ryan Smith
31. “Companies should compete on the experiences they provide by balancing the act of wowing customers, yet not being afraid to mess up through experimentation and innovating.” – Ryan Smith
32. “Aside from the money, I think we’re doing something great. We’re changing the way people do research, and we’re changing the way that data’s being collected and digested and turned into insights within the organization.” – Ryan Smith
33. “At the core of scrappiness, there is an obligation to be creative, to do something no one else believes is possible.” – Ryan Smith
34. “If you think about moments where you feel a little proud, there is always a bit of adversity there. All of you are working on something… what story will you be able to tell after this?” – Ryan Smith
35. “We have built great partnerships with innovative firms who are betting on tech for the future.” – Ryan Smith
36. “My answer to customer satisfaction is speed and quality of response when things do go bad, and this comes down to the staff on the ground.” – Ryan Smith
37. “I believe most companies fail because they’re not focused. They either get focused on other things in the market that aren’t important, so they’re thrashing around without a clear objective, or they’re focused internally on things like politics and bureaucracy.” – Ryan Smith
38. “As an entrepreneur, your role is to figure things out and make them happen.” – Ryan Smith
39. “A lot of entrepreneurs I talk about are trying to scale before they have a clear idea of where they’re going.” – Ryan Smith
40th of 50 Ryan Smith
40. “Trust your gut, learn to be scrappy, tune out the noise, and play the long game.” – Ryan Smith
41. “I think that there’s a balance there that needs to be looked at because once you’ve got a better idea you’ll be able to scale very quickly.” – Ryan Smith
42. “We’ve been extremely transparent, but not so that we can be cool. And it’s not about an open environment, because that’s not what makes a company transparent.” – Ryan Smith
43. “Hard work is a competitive advantage. Hard work pays off.” – Ryan Smith
44. “If your customer base knows your style and the way you communicate, it’s amazing how if you don’t establish this, then someone else will establish it for you.” – Ryan Smith
45. “Having employee morale high is just as important. If they aren’t engaged or lined up, or empathetic it makes the whole experience worse, and that is where you get into real trouble.” – Ryan Smith
46. “There is no recipe. It’s part of everyone’s objectives to figure out how to improve hiring, diversity, growth and turn them on their head.” – Ryan Smith
47. “We want to learn from the experiences of others how we can best execute.” – Ryan Smith
48. “With every hire you make, culture changes incrementally. ” – Ryan Smith
49. “You need to be able to jump in the trenches to help your customers and make it amazing by exceeding their expectations.” – Ryan Smith
50. “The challenge is… we really believe in this ‘nail it before you scale it’ philosophy.” – Ryan Smith
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Ryan Smith! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Ryan Smith quotes? Leave a comment below.
38 Incredible Vladimir Tenev Quotes
Which are your favorite Vladimir Tenev quotes?
Vladimir Tenev is a Bulgarian-American entrepreneur and businessman. He is famously known as the co-founder and CEO of one of the biggest U.S. financial services companies, ‘Robinhood’.
Tenev and his business partner, Baiju Bhatt, started their business in 2010 when they founded a trading company called ‘Celeris’, which then abandoned it shortly after and hit a lot of trials and errors before their current company ‘Robinhood’ became a multinational success and made them billionaires.
Tenev was successfully included in Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list in 2013. Moreover, he was also given the honor to be the keynote speaker in one of his alumni’s prestigious events, UCLA’s 2019 Math Commencement Ceremony.
Here’s a collection of the best Vladimir Tenev quotes:
38 Incredible Vladimir Tenev Quotes
1. “NSCC was reasonable and worked with us to actually lower it.” – Vladimir Tenev
2. “We understand our customers are upset, we’re doing what we can to re-enable buying in these names, we want to be clear in the communications, and I own that we should have been out there a little bit sooner.” – Vladimir Tenev
3. “I just randomly downloaded Clubhouse a few days ago. This is my first time using the app.” – Vladimir Tenev
4. “As a licensed broker-dealer, we’re highly regulated and take clear communication very seriously.” – Vladimir Tenev
5. “There was a rumor that other market makers pressured us. That’s just false.” – Vladimir Tenev
6. “24 hours later, our team raised over $1 billion in capital so when we do open tomorrow morning, we’ll be able to relax the stringent requirements we put on Friday.” – Vladimir Tenev
7. “I heard about this Clubhouse app and thought this has gotta be part of the simulation, so I just thought why not. Here I am.” – Vladimir Tenev
8. “It’s a consortium. It’s not quite a government agency. I don’t really know the details of all of that.” – Vladimir Tenev
9. “There are always some theoretical limits (when Elon asks will there be requirements) .. but it won’t impact 99% of clients.” – Vladimir Tenev
10th of 38 Vladimir Tenev Quotes
10. “We marked volatile stocks driving the activity.” – Vladimir Tenev
11. “That explains why we had to mark these symbols closing only and why we knew this was a bad outcome for customers.” – Vladimir Tenev
12. “Robinhood is a participant in the financial system. We do get a lot of questions: why do you work with market makers, clearing houses.” – Vladimir Tenev
13. “There’s a large group of people that think investing is this serious thing for only if you’re wearing a suit in front of your terminal, that’s kind of been the legacy school of thought.” – Vladimir Tenev
14. “No. This was nerve-wracking — I couldn’t sleep…[we called] the higher-ups at NSCC [to] figure out what’s going on and basically there was another call and they lowered it to $1.4 billion and then we basically proposed how we’ll manage risk throughout the day.” – Vladimir Tenev
15. “To prudently manage the risk and the deposit requirements, we had to restrict buying in these 13 stocks, we’re in a historic situation where there’s a lot of activity and a lot of buying concentrated in a relatively small number of symbols that are going viral on social media. We haven’t really seen anything like this before.” – Vladimir Tenev
16. “It was unprecedented activity. I don’t have full context of what was going on in the NSCC to make these calculations.” – Vladimir Tenev
17. “It was $3 billion US, around, just suddenly out of nowhere. I wouldn’t imbue shadiness to it or anything like that.” – Vladimir Tenev
18. “Market makers execute our trades. They execute trades of every broker-dealer. This was a clearinghouse decision and this was based on capital requirements. From our perspective, Citadel and other market makers weren’t involved with that.” – Vladimir Tenev
19. “A lot of these so-called meme stocks were going viral on social media and people were joining Robinhood and there was a lot of net buy activity on them as you all know.” – Vladimir Tenev
20th of 38 Vladimir Tenev Quotes
20. “Robinhood up until that point had raised $2 billion in venture capital.” – Vladimir Tenev
21. “They gave us a file of the deposit and the request was around $3 billion — an order of magnitude of what it typically is.” – Vladimir Tenev
22. “And to be fair, we were, there was legitimate turmoil in the markets with these meme stocks and there was a lot of activity and there was some amount of extra risk so it’s not entirely unreasonable.” – Vladimir Tenev
23. “At 5 in the morning, [they said ok] the deposit is $700 million which we paid promptly.” – Vladimir Tenev
24. “Wednesday of last week we just had unprecedented volume, load on system.” – Vladimir Tenev
25. “In order to protect the firm and protect our customers, we had to limit buying in these stocks.” – Vladimir Tenev
26. “I want to be 100 % clear. This decision was not made on the direction of any market maker or other market participants.” – Vladimir Tenev
27. “I got introduced to your friend Antonio then he introduced me to you.” – Vladimir Tenev
28. “I think that’s fair. We have to comply with these requirements. Financial institutions have requirements. The formula required these requirements. To be fair we were able to open, serve our customers.” – Vladimir Tenev
29. “There’s a clearing broker-dealer, Robinhood Securities. Then we have Robinhood Crypto. All of these are different entities, differently operated.” – Vladimir Tenev
30th of 38 Vladimir Tenev Quotes
30. “This has been a surreal week for me. People have been coming out of woodwork to offer advice.” – Vladimir Tenev
31. “We absolutely did not do this at the direction of any market maker or hedge fund … the reason we did it is because Robinhood as a brokerage firm, we have lots of financial requirements, in order to protect the firm and protect our customers, we had to limit buying in these stocks.” – Vladimir Tenev
32. “I don’t have any reason to believe that. Then you’re getting into the conspiracy theories a little bit. I have no reason to believe that’s the case.” – Vladimir Tenev
33. “It’s actually a couple of companies — there’s a broker-dealer, Robinhood Financial, the app you know and love, it processes trades.” – Vladimir Tenev
34. “Robinhood at this time was number 1 on the iOS app store and pretty close to 1 on Google Play.” – Vladimir Tenev
35. “I know. There’s processes, this is unprecedented times. They’ve been reasonable. I think the one thing that is not clear to people.” – Vladimir Tenev
36. “There are ways to reverse engineer it but it’s not kind of publicly shared and there’s a special component which is discretionary which acts like a multiplier.” – Vladimir Tenev
37. “$3 billion is a large number and basically the details are — we don’t have the full details, it’s an opaque formula, [but] one is the VaR, value at risk.” – Vladimir Tenev
38. “Part of what Robinhood stands for is democratizing access.” – Vladimir Tenev
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Vladimir Tenev! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Vladimir Tenev quotes? Leave a comment below.
Ray Allen Net Worth
Former professional basketball player Ray Allen earned millions during his 18 seasons with the NBA as one of the greatest...
Cory Joseph Net Worth
As the point guard for the Detroit Pistons, Cory Joseph has earned a significant net worth as one of the...
Tommy Lee Jones Net Worth
Follow Tommy Lee Jones' rise to stardom from Texas cowboy to Hollywood star.
B.o.B Net Worth
B.o.B. has created a million-dollar income in his short career, becoming wealthy through his musical ability and engaging live performances.
Alexander Gustafsson Net Worth
Alexander Gustafsson is among the greatest mixed martial artists to come from Sweden, as well as one of the greatest...
42 Dugg Net Worth
Best known for his singles "We Paid" and "Grace," 42 Dugg has become one of the biggest up-and-coming rappers in...
Adin Ross Net Worth
Adin Ross streamed himself to millionaire status by giving his audience a view into his entertaining and exciting life becoming...
The Kid Laroi Net Worth
The Kid Laroi overcame a difficult childhood to become Australia’s most successful rapper and is set to become even wealthier...
Too Short Net Worth
Too Short’s rap career has earned him millions as an artist and producer.
Warren G Net Worth
You can't tell the story of 1990s hip hop without Warren G, who helped to revolutionize west coast rap and...
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Rappers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 50 Richest Actors in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Singers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Athletes in the World
Entrepreneurs2 months ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest DJ’s in the World
Top Lists2 months ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard
Aug 12, 2015 at 4:38 pm
Warren Buffett is supersuccessful man. He knows everything about success.
Aug 14, 2015 at 8:08 am
Nice one Dan!