Which are your favorite Kristen Stewart quotes?
Kristen Stewart is an American actress and director. She was the highest-paid actress in the world in 2010 and 2012. She was the first American actress to win the ‘César Award’.
Stewart went on to gain worldwide recognition for playing Bella Swan in ‘The Twilight Saga’. Throughout her career, she has appeared in movies such as ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’, Charlie’s Angels (2019) and many more.
Here’s a collection of the best Kristen Stewart quotes:
25 All-Time Favorite Kristen Stewart Quotes
1. “I learn a lot with actors that I don’t think are good. Every experience shapes you. I’ve had experiences with actresses – and I say actresses because there’s just a woman thing – that have achieved what she’s achieved, by means that I can’t understand.” – Kristen Stewart
2. “I’m approaching the idea of taking on a responsibility as great as saying, “I’m good enough to be in your movie. It’s a huge statement to make, and every time I do it, I think, “Is this the right choice?” – Kristen Stewart
3. “One thing that I don’t think I do is play characters. Once you start claiming that you can do something that you’re not, you’re crazy. I think scripts can really surprise you. You go, “Wow, I did not know that that response could come from me. I did not know that I had that in me.” And so, the process of making the movie is just finding that and digging a little deeper.” – Kristen Stewart
4. “The strangest part about being famous is you don’t get to give first impressions anymore. Everyone already has an impression of you before you meet them.” – Kristen Stewart
5. “You should have the opportunity to be more than one person with different people because you have that within you. It’s not like you’re faking it. If everyone knows you so well and can always get a hold of you, then you’re stuck to this thing that people think you are. You should have the opportunity to reinvent yourself. Because you do. Naturally.” – Kristen Stewart
6. “I don’t want to make movies for kids, and I don’t want to make movies for adults either.” – Kristen Stewart
7. “I would have been very happy just working from job to job, paying my rent one movie at a time. I never wanted to be this famous. I never imagined this life for myself.” – Kristen Stewart
8. “One of the greatest struggles of becoming an adult is figuring out what you want to do and what makes you happy. The courageous thing is to stick with it and see it through and see if you were correct.” – Kristen Stewart
9. “The best aspects of every vampire, with all of their gifts, what makes them really special is just an enhanced version of what they were when they were human.” – Kristen Stewart
10. “With every project, you feel like you’re trying to find your place to vent. For any actor, that’s typically the feeling that drives you to do it.” – Kristen Stewart
11. “I can’t wait to be a mom, but I can wait.” – Kristen Stewart
12th of 25 Kristen Stewart Quotes
12. “I want a cheeseburger so badly, but I have to be a vampire in a few weeks.” – Kristen Stewart
13. “It’s okay’, you know? It’s okay to be you.” – Kristen Stewart
14. “Sometimes you have to be selfish to get what you want and move forward in life.” – Kristen Stewart
15. “When you’re a teenager, a year can be crippling to maneuver through. Some things happen when you’re like 13. All of a sudden you go from being this really confident, no-worry little kid to having all these weird insecurities for no reason.” – Kristen Stewart
16. “I am quite shy and people think I’m aloof.” – Kristen Stewart
17. “I think it’s ridiculous that you need to look a certain way to be conventionally pretty.” – Kristen Stewart
18. “I’ve always had an aversion to looking sexy, but I’ve grown out of it.” – Kristen Stewart
19. “Some people aren’t comfortable with being comfortable. Some people really want to be pushed and find people that they can pull something out of you that you didn’t know you had, and you can scare yourself.” – Kristen Stewart
20. “When you can literally Google anything, you don’t feel like you have to go see it in person. You can do a lot of traveling in your bedroom, but you’re not touching anything and you’re not feeling it.” – Kristen Stewart
21. “Beauty is more than just shining for others. You don’t need to have the perfect face to be beautiful. Being ugly or beautiful is a matter of energy, and true beauty comes from the heart.” – Kristen Stewart
22th of 25 Kristen Stewart Quotes
22. “I think I’m a bit less inhibited, and not thinking too much before speaking. It’s not about being shameful, I’m just a bit more unabashedly myself because of this thing, and it probably started at age 15. I can be around people and say what I think without fear.” – Kristen Stewart
23. “I’m not the type of person that just needs to feel concrete and like nothing’s going to change. I revel in the change.” – Kristen Stewart
24. “Reading something for the first time and getting this feeling like the material provokes you on some level, and doing the movie is really just sort of defining and figuring out why exactly you felt certain things when you read it.” – Kristen Stewart
25. “When I stopped going to school, I got the strongest dose of perspective. When you’re a kid, your friends, your school, your teachers, your family – that’s your whole world, your whole existence. And then when I stopped going, I lost all my friends but the few that were really close to me.” – Kristen Stewart
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Kristen Stewart! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.