What is Olivia Munn’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$25 Million|
|Born:||July 3, 1980|
|Height:||1.63 m (5 ft 4 in)|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Actress|
|Last Updated:||August 2, 2022|
Olivia Munn is an American actress, comedian, and model who has appeared in many television shows and movies throughout her career.
Best known as Sloan Sabbith on HBO’s The Newsroom, Munn has earned additional income through her work as an ambassador for some of the world’s most iconic brands.
As of February 2023, Olivia Munn’s net worth is estimated to be $25 Million.
Olivia Munn Facts
- Growing up in the 1980s, Munn was a keen martial artist, learning karate with her siblings until she was around sixteen years old.
- Olivia Munn has a hypnotist to thank for her health, who she meets regularly to help deal with anxiety.
- In 2018, Munn was almost in a plane crash, a moment in her life that led her to question everything and find her belief in God.
- A major junk food junkie, Olivia Munn’s favorite guilty pleasure is Rice Krispies Treats, sour cream, and onion chips.
- She was completely open about her pregnancy in 2021, sharing everything from her food cravings to maternity clothes with her millions of fans on social media.
Lisa Olivia Munn was born July 3, 1980, in Oklahoma City, to parents Kimberly Schmid and Winston Munn.
After relocating to Utah as a young girl, Munn was raised by a verbally abusive stepfather at the Yokota Air Base in Tokyo, Japan.
Following her return to Oklahoma City, she attended the University of Oklahoma, where she studied journalism, Japanese and dramatic arts.
After working as an intern at the NBC affiliate in Tulsa, Munn was cast in a small role in the horror film Scarecrow Gone Wild.
This paved the way for several television appearances, beginning with Beyond the Break and leading to roles in the films Date Night and the Robert Downey Jr movie Iron Man 2.
As well as working with one of the richest actors in the world, Munn worked on several hit television shows, including Perfect Couples and The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, before gaining the lead in The Newsroom.
She also appeared alongside Channing Tatum in Steven Soderbergh’s 2012 comedy film Magic Mike and the supernatural horror film, Deliver Us From Evil in 2014
In addition to her acting career, Munn has worked in advertising campaigns for brands including Nike, Neutrogena, and Pepsi, further enhancing her net worth.
Olivia Munn’s Career Earnings
Olivia Munn has experienced considerable growth in earnings throughout her career, beginning with small fees for low-budget horror movies and rising as her value has increased.
While accurate information about her current career earnings isn’t known, estimates of her annual salary range from $1 million to $2 million.
This will include her acting fees, revenue from her movie roles, and income drawn from her work as a brand ambassador.
Olivia Munn’s Net Worth Annually
While Olivia Munn’s net worth isn’t as large as some of the richest actresses in the world, it continues to grow as her profile as an actress develops.
The financial success of her movies, notably 2016’s X-Men: Apocalypse, which grossed $500 million worldwide, will ensure her acting fees increase her net worth in the future.
Additional investments in Uber and the Blue Bottle Coffee company, which was acquired by Nestle, will continue to add to her overall net worth.
In 2017, Munn accused Brett Ratner, one of the richest directors in the world, of sexual harassment, publicly backing the Me Too movement.
Awards & Achievements
Olivia Munn’s career has seen the actress involved in many projects, for which she has been recognized for her dedication to acting.
Her awards range from individual accolades for her performances on television shows, to collective honors for ensemble movies.
Here are some of the most notable awards and accolades from Olivia Munn’s career:
- 2012: Olivia Munn receives her first nomination for her performance in The Newsroom for Best Actress in a Drama Series from the Women’s Image Network Awards.
- 2015: For her performance in The Newsroom, she wins the Gracie Allen award for Outstanding Female Actor in a Supporting Role in a Drama.
- 2017: Munn shares the nomination for the Blimp Award with the cast of X-Men: Apocalypse at the Kids’ Choice Awards.
- 2018: At the IMDB STARmeter Awards, Olivia Munn wins the Fan Favorite award.
- 2021: Her performance in the film Violet earns Munn a nomination for Best Actress at the Cadet Film Awards.
As Munn continues to land roles for some of the biggest movies and television shows, we can expect her talent to be acknowledged through additional awards in the future.
How Does Olivia Munn Spend Her Money?
Olivia Munn has been a shrewd investor and was one of the first to invest money in the Uber car service.
She has been spotted enjoying herself at various luxury resorts, including a tropical getaway with Bryce Pennel, a friend who works in real estate.
Her home in Los Angeles features many bedrooms, bathrooms, and a luxurious swimming pool.
With a successful career in movies and television, Olivia Munn has experienced many interesting high points and triumphs.
A versatile actress with an impressive filmography, Munn’s acting ability shines whether in comedy shows or serious dramas.
Here are some of the best highlights of Olivia Munn’s career:
- 2006: Olivia Munn lands her first major television role, appearing on the G4 series, Attack of the Show!
- 2007: Munn heads to the big screen for a role in the Rob Schneider film. Big Stan.
- 2010: Making her debut on The Daily Show, Munn serves as a correspondent for 16 episodes.
- 2012: Her breakthrough role in The Newsroom launched Munn into the public eye.
- 2020: Munn takes the starring role in the movie Love Wedding Repeat, which is released on Netflix.
Olivia Munn’s career highlights mark her as an acting talent to watch, with bigger and better roles expected as her work in the entertainment industry continues.
Favorite Olivia Munn Quotes
Olivia Munn has conducted many interviews where she has shared her observations on life in the movie industry and work as an actress.
This includes her insights into working with some of the biggest names in Hollywood, and the challenges associated with growing old.
Here are our favorite quotes from Olivia Munn:
- “I think women should start to embrace their age. What’s the alternative to getting older? You die. I can’t change the day I was born. But I can take care of my skin, my body, my mind, and try to live my life and be happy.” – Olivia Munn
- “I’m a much more chill person now that I know who I am and know my own voice, so I don’t really get nervous with live TV at all.” – Olivia Munn
- “For ‘Iron Man’ I had to improv with Robert Downey Jr., which is like going up against LeBron in basketball. At one point he stopped and said, ‘Can we give a round of applause to Olivia, because she’s rocking it right now.’” – Olivia Munn
- “I love dressing up in superhero outfits and in fact, when I dress up as Wonder Woman, I actually think that I’m more powerful.” – Olivia Munn
- “Probably the geekiest attribute that I have of them all is that I’ve always had a hard time meeting friends. Like no matter where I grew up and I moved around, I always had a hard time.” – Olivia Munn
3 Amazing Lessons From Olivia Munn
Now that you know all about Olivia Munn’s net worth let’s hone in on some of the awesome lessons we can take from her professional and personal life.
Here are some of the best success lessons to learn from Olivia Munn:
1. Stand Firm By Your Beliefs And Values
When Munn faced harassment from a Hollywood director, she chose to speak up and support others who had experienced similar situations.
It demonstrated the importance of standing up for your values and defending against injustice.
2. Don’t Be Afraid To Change Your Opinion When Presented With New Evidence
Munn had previously stated she doesn’t believe in the supernatural, but her experience working on Deliver Us From Evil and real-life exorcisms changed her mind.
3. If You Want To Stay Fit And Healthy, Take Up Martial Arts
With her acting and performing work, it’s important for Olivia Munn to work out and stay in shape.
She achieved this in part by taking up taekwondo, for which she earned a black belt.
So there you have it, our complete guide to Olivia Munn’s net worth, exploring her movie and television roles and her income through successful business ventures.
Munn continues to gain more fans throughout her career, with new television shows and movie roles in the pipeline.
With her rising celebrity status, her net worth is likely to change, so we’ll update this article in the future to bring you the current figures.
As of February 2023, Olivia Munn’s net worth is estimated to be $25 Million.