Which are your favorite Rashad Evans quotes?
Rashad Evans is an American retired mixed martial artist. Evans was the heavyweight winner of ‘The Ultimate Fighter 2’ and is also a former ‘UFC Light Heavyweight Champion’.
In 2019, Evans was entered into the ‘UFC Hall of Fame’.
He is a black belt in Gaidojutsu and Brazilian jiu-jitsu and studied karate as a child. He wrestled in high school, making it to the state finals and receiving All-State honors twice. He has featured in reality television series ‘The Ultimate Fighter ‘2.
Here’s a collection of the most motivational Rashad Evans quotes:
20 Motivational Rashad Evans Quotes
1. “To live is to fight. We just fight in different arenas.” – Rashad Evans
2. “It’s about feeling alive in the moment because your adrenaline is going, your thinking about that present moment, you’re not somewhere else, you’re not thinking about what’s going to happen 10 minutes from now, and that’s the reason why I love fighting, it’s when I’m in there. I feel free, I feel like there’s no other place I want t be. I can’t even think of anything beyond that second. That’s why I’m drawn to the fight because I love the presence of it, where it brings me mentally, it’s the purest thing for me.” – Rashad Evans
3. “I am a student of whoever I can learn from.” – Rashad Evans
4. “A lot of people are lazy when it comes to making up their own mind about something, you know? If you’re labeled one way then they think that’s how you are. It takes too much time to really look into things.” – Rashad Evans
5. “To me, to live is to fight. It’s about persevering. It’s about testing yourself. It’s about not becoming complacent.” – Rashad Evans
6. “Life is a celebration… I try to enjoy it as much as possible.” – Rashad Evans
7th of 20 Rashad Evans Quotes
7. “I don’t fight to prove that I’m tough, I know I’m tough. I fight because it’s inside of me.” – Rashad Evans
8. “All the trials and tribulations have paid off. In life, you have setbacks…When you’re in your valley, that’s when you’re tested the most -not when you’re at your peak.” – Rashad Evans
9. “True strength is not measured when you’re at your strongest, but when you’re at your weakest.” – Rashad Evans
10. “My main job is to go and have fun. When I do that, everything just seems to fall into place.” – Rashad Evans
11. “I don’t see myself in position like I’m above anybody else and I can never learn, or no one can ever teach me anything. You learn a lot from guys who are just starting off sometimes.” – Rashad Evans
12. “As an athlete you have to be coachable. And being coachable is a humbling thing.” – Rashad Evans
13. “We are all fighters, every single person who walks this earth is a fighter, everything that lives. To live is to fight. And we just fight in different arenas.” – Rashad Evans
14. “My mother is my hero just because, what life becomes about is overcoming adversity, and I watched her overcome so many things in life but still able to smile. See it’s one thing to overcome adversity and to be scarred and to carry that with you but when you have somebody overcomes adversity and they’re still able to smile that’s something else. That’s true strength.” – Rashad Evans
15. “I’m a UFC fighter, a macho-type sport. I am a heterosexual guy in a tough macho sport, which is exactly the reason I feel a duty to say I support gay marriage and gay rights. I have nothing to gain personally from supporting this issue, and that’s the point. Society as a whole is better when there is equality, and I want to live in a country where everyone has the same rights because we all benefit from that.” – Rashad Evans
16. “Before a fight I’m always afraid… before I used to have a hard time just dealing with it because I would try to run away from it, but then as I competed more I understood the fact that this is how I’m supposed to feel.” – Rashad Evans
17th of 20 Rashad Evans Quotes
17. “You never know yourself until the chips are down.” – Rashad Evans
18. “One day these will just be memories that I have so I try to enjoy it as much as possible” – Rashad Evans
19. “If I go as hard as I can in practice, make sure it’s a lot harder than a fight, then the fight’s going to be easy.” – Rashad Evans
20. “Being a great fighter is having a perfect balance of having that toughness, skill, as well as that mental capability to be able to out-think you opponent.” – Rashad Evans
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Rashad Evans! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.