34 Best Zig Ziglar Quotes on Leadership
Ziglar had an adventurous life, having 11 siblings, serving in the Navy during World War II.
He managed to achieve quite a lot in life, becoming the Vice President of an automotive company, and towards the end of his life travelling around to take part in various seminars.
The Zig Ziglar quotes left behind after his passing in 2012, are his legacy. Most of Zig’s quotes cover the areas he specialized in of course: sales, goals and growth.
Here are the 34 best Zig Ziglar Quotes on Leadership:
34 Best Zig Ziglar Quotes
1. “You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
2. “The more you are grateful for what you have the more you will have to be grateful for.” – Zig Ziglar
3. “If you’re sincere, praise is effective. If you’re insincere, it’s manipulative.” – Zig Ziglar
4. “If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.” – Zig Ziglar
5. “If you want to reach a goal, you must ‘see the reaching’ in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal.” – Zig Ziglar
6. “A goal properly set is halfway reached.” – Zig Ziglar
7. “Unless you have definite precise, clearly set goals, you are not going to realize the maximum potential that lies within you.” – Zig Ziglar
8. “The most important persuasion tool you have in your entire arsenal is integrity.” – Zig Ziglar
9. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar
10th of 28 Zig Ziglar Quotes
“When you are tough on yourself, life is going to be infinitely easier on you” – Zig Ziglar
11. “Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business.” – Zig Ziglar
12. “Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.” – Zig Ziglar
13. “The great majority of people are “wandering generalities” rather than “meaningful specifics”. The fact is that you can’t hit a target that you can’t see. If you don’t know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else. You have to have goals.” – Zig Ziglar
14. “The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you think you can only do a little.” – Zig Ziglar
15. “If you learn from defeat, you haven’t really lost.” – Zig Ziglar
16. “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” – Zig Ziglar
17. “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.” – Zig Ziglar
18. “Everybody says they want to be free. Take the train off the tracks and it’s free-but it can’t go anywhere.” – Zig Ziglar
19. “Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.” – Zig Ziglar
20th of 28 Zig Ziglar Quotes
“Among the things you can give and still keep are your word, a smile, and a grateful heart.” – Zig Ziglar
21. “Outstanding people have one thing in common: an absolute sense of mission.” – Zig Ziglar
22. “You are what you are and you are where you are because of what has gone into your mind. You change what you are and you change where you are by changing what goes into your mind.” – Zig Ziglar
23. “The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want right now.” – Zig Ziglar
24. “Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be. If we do our best, we are a success.” – Zig Ziglar
25. “It’s not what happens to you that determines how far you will go in life; it is how you handle what happens to you.” – Zig Ziglar
26. “Make failure your teacher, not your undertaker.” – Zig Ziglar
27. “Ability can take you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.” – Zig Ziglar
28. “When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there.” – Zig Ziglar
29. “F.E.A.R. has two meanings: ‘Forget Everything And Run’ or ‘Face Everything And Rise.’ The choice is yours.” – Zig Ziglar
30th of 34 Zig Ziglar Quotes
30. “There are seldom, if ever, any hopeless situations, but there are many people who lose hope in the face of some situations.” – Zig Ziglar
31. “The greatest good we can do for others is not just to share our riches with them, but to reveal theirs.” – Zig Ziglar
32. “When you set goals, something inside of you starts saying, ‘Let’s go, let’s go,’ and ceilings start to move up.” – Zig Ziglar
33. “A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could.” – Zig Ziglar
34. “You are the most influential person you will talk to all day.” – Zig Ziglar
Zig Ziglar: Believe In Yourself
Bonus: Zig Ziglar Picture Quote
Thanks for checking out these Zig Ziglar quotes. Please don’t forget to share them on social media.
Which are your favorite Zig Ziglar quotes? Leave a comment below.
Leave a Reply
Leave a Reply
25 Inspirational Diane Guerrero Quotes from In the Country We Love
Which are the best Diane Guerrero quotes?
Diane Guerrero is an American actress and author. She has won Screen ‘Actors Guild Awards’ for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series for ‘Orange Is the New Black’ in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
Guerrero published a book titled ‘In the Country We Love’ a memoir about her parents being detained and deported when she was fourteen.
We put together this collection of the best Diane Guerrero quotes from her book:
25 Inspirational Diane Guerrero Quotes
1. “For the thousands of nameless children who feel as forgotten as I did—this memoir is my gift to you. It’s as much for your healing as it is for my own.” – Diane Guerrero
2. “It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old. They grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.” – Diane Guerrero
3. “Our passions don’t just compel us; they can also heal us.” – Diane Guerrero
4. “The day you finally start dealing with your past is the day you stop dragging it into the present.” – Diane Guerrero
5. “We don’t do all our growing up between birth and adolescence or even our twenties. If we’re fortunate, we never stop.” – Diane Guerrero
6. “You’ve gotta be careful who you share your big dreams with. People often piss on them. Some will even talk you out of your aspirations, mostly because they’ve given up on their own.” – Diane Guerrero
7. “Even in the best of times, life is a mixed bag of disappointments and triumphs, heartaches and highs. Life hands out all of the above, and we don’t get to pick how many of each we’ll get, or in what order they’ll show up. But we do get to choose how we’ll walk through our days. Whether we’ll cower under our covers ever morning, or rise up to take on the challenges.” – Diane Guerrero
8. “In some ways, the heartache we feel for our loved ones is deeper, rawer, than any we could feel for ourselves.” – Diane Guerrero
9. “My work on Orange has taught me this: Human beings are not categorically bad because of their mistakes. They can learn from their errors and get back on track. No one should be forever written off because of one part of his or her history.” – Diane Guerrero
10th of 25 Diane Guerrero Quotes
10. “That was one thing I could be sure of, that my mother loved me. Fuck anyone who tried to come between us.” – Diane Guerrero
11. “Truth is, among low-wage earners busting their tails to make the rent, one’s feelings are seldom discussed or acknowledged. Emotional wellness is a First World luxury.” – Diane Guerrero
12. “Emotional wellness is a First World luxury.” – Diane Guerrero
13. “I’d never been to Colombia. Yet in a way, I felt like I’d gone a dozen times. That’s because my parents kept Eric and me connected to their homeland. They played the music, prepared the foods, told us stories from their childhoods.” – Diane Guerrero
14. “My story represents all that should be celebrated about America. Only here could a daughter of immigrants grow up to succeed in the competitive and exciting world of acting. And only here could a girl like me be invited to have a conversation with the president. I will always cherish those opportunities.” – Diane Guerrero
15. “Some people shy away from boldly claiming what they most wish for. Maybe they fear it’ll make them look pushy. Or greedy. Or ungrateful for what they have. But when you keep your dreams hidden away, when you hide them under a sofa cushion, they never get the light they need to grow” – Diane Guerrero
16. “Just as one moment can bring despair, it can also lead to a new beginning. A different life. A dream for moving onward and upward rather than backward.” – Diane Guerrero
17. “Service to others- I believe that’s the purpose every person on the planet shares.” – Diane Guerrero
18. “The worst thing I could’ve done would have been to deny myself the opportunity because of fear or feeling like I didn’t deserve it.” – Diane Guerrero
19. “We don’t do all our growing up between birth and adolescence or even our twenties. If we’re fortunate, we never stop.” – Diane Guerrero
2oth of 25 Diane Guerrero Quotes
20. “I am an intelligent woman. I am a good person and a loving daughter. I matter, and what I have to offer also matters. I can forgive myself for whatever I did yesterday because today is a new day.” – Diane Guerrero
21. “It took so much courage to let myself be seen and heard as I am… And for once I was not afraid. Someone wise once said there are only two emotions – fear and love – and it’s impossible to feel them at the same time. On that morning, in that room, I was surrounded by love alone.” – Diane Guerrero
22. “ran. You take big risks so you can score big victories. You step out because, dammit, you want to be chosen. You want something to show for your effort.” – Diane Guerrero
23. “The worst thing I could’ve done would have been to deny myself the opportunity because of fear or feeling like I didn’t deserve it. It was one of those times when I really saw the power of having a dream and making it come true, no matter the obstacles.” – Diane Guerrero
24. “We don’t do all our growing up between birth and adolescence or even our twenties. If we’re fortunate, we never stop. *” – Diane Guerrero
25. “Your failures don’t define you,” she continued. “Your worth isn’t about what you do or don’t do. You have value simply because you’re here.” – Diane Guerrero
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Diane Guerrero! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Diane Guerrero quotes? Leave a comment below.
25 Amazing Kylie Minogue Quotes
Which are your favorite Kylie Minogue quotes?
Kylie Minogue is an Australian singer-songwriter, actress, designer, and businesswoman. Her first single, ‘The Loco-Motion’, spent seven weeks at 1 on the Australian singles chart and became the highest-selling single of the decade in Australia.
Her recording career began in 1987 and she went on to achieve worldwide records sales more than 70 million and has been the recipient of several awards, both American and Australian.
Here’s a collection of the greatest Kylie Minogue quotes:
25 Amazing Kylie Minogue Quotes
1. “I just can’t help but see things differently.” – Kylie Minogue
2. “I used to be able to do the Chinese splits, where you open your legs sideways.” – Kylie Minogue
3. “I’ve been accustomed to being famous and having a certain level of attention for 14 years, but in the last few months, it’s changed. It’s like on the arcade game, I’ve gone up to the next level.” – Kylie Minogue
4. “The moment my doctor told me, I went silent. My mum and dad were with me, then we all went to pieces. I was saying, No, I’ve got my flight to Sydney in two hours. I’m getting on a plane.” – Kylie Minogue
5. “You need a lot of luck to find people with whom you want to spend the rest of your life. Some people manage to find their soul mate. Others don’t. I think love is like a lottery.” – Kylie Minogue
6. “I do dance music, and I can be pretty camp myself from time to time.” – Kylie Minogue
7. “I have never been unfaithful to a partner and would find it immoral to be involved with a married man” – Kylie Minogue
8. “I maintain that the best song is the one that ends up on the album. So whether I’ve written it or I haven’t, I’m very comfortable with both.” – Kylie Minogue
9. “I’m trying to be myself more and more. The more confidence you have in yourself… the more you realize that this is you, and life isn’t long. So get on with it!” – Kylie Minogue
10. “One important thing to know is you’re still the same person during it. I’m more eager than ever to do what I did. I want to do everything.” – Kylie Minogue
11th of 25 Kylie Minogue Quotes
11. “You get such a kick and then it’s all over. That’s good ground for uncertainty and depression. I usually burst into tears.” – Kylie Minogue
12. “I can understand why people would want to stay on the road because you create your own bubble. You almost don’t live in the real world. Just to have the things that are with you is fine.” – Kylie Minogue
13. “I have had a holiday, and I’d like to take it up professionally.” – Kylie Minogue
14. “I love to have a bath with beautiful, relaxing music on and have no rush to do anything. It’s a wonderful indulgence, and it helps me to calm down and stop my mind running overtime.” – Kylie Minogue
15. “I’m like an eight year old with the dressing-up box. I have the luxury of being able to change on a whim.” – Kylie Minogue
16. “My life has always been geared towards my career. If my life is complete in other ways then I don’t mind being a 65-year-old spinster. But I don’t discount love when I’m talking about not getting married. I could… it’s just something I haven’t wanted to do yet.” – Kylie Minogue
17. “With one man, there was a freedom and liberation. That was with Michael Hutchence, my partner in life” – Kylie Minogue
18. “Having had cancer, one important thing to know is you’re still the same person at the end. You’re stripped down to near zero. But most people come out the other end feeling more like themselves than ever before.” – Kylie Minogue
19. “I get the lyrics of a tune and interpret them my way.” – Kylie Minogue
20. “I know there will be X amount of women being diagnosed. I love to say, You can get through it. You can.” – Kylie Minogue
21st of 25 Kylie Minogue Quotes
21. “I’m just a natural flirt, but I don’t see it in a sexual way. A lot of the time I’m like an overexcited puppy.” – Kylie Minogue
22. “Listen can you hear the distance calling Far away but will be with you soon” – Kylie Minogue
23. “The Sun in London ran a front page declaring my bum a national treasure. I really did laugh at that. It’s not like it can actually do anything, except wiggle.” – Kylie Minogue
24. “Everyone knows how much Australia means to me. I try to get back here as much as I can, but normally it’s for work, so I’m in and out and jet-lagged and stressed.” – Kylie Minogue
25. “I just want to do everything. I don’t want to sound soppy or too cliched, but that’s the way it is.” – Kylie Minogue
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Kylie Minogue! Don’t forget to share them on social media.
Which are your favorite Kylie Minogue quotes? Leave a comment below.
30 Gordon Ramsay Quotes That He Actually Said
Which are your favorite Gordon Ramsay quotes?
Gordon Ramsay is a Scottish born British chef with his restaurants currently holding 14 Michelin stars.
Today, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay is London’s longest-running restaurant to hold this prestigious title, and Ramsay is one of only four chefs in the UK to maintain three stars.
Ramsay has opened a string of successful restaurants across the globe. He has also become a star of the small screen both in the UK and internationally. He is also an author of a number of books, many of which have become bestsellers around the world.
This is our collection of Gordon Ramsay quotes that he actually said:
30 Gordon Ramsay Quotes
1.“The pressure on young chefs today is far greater than ever before in terms of social skills, marketing skills, cooking skills, personality and, more importantly, delivering on the plate. So you need to be strong. Physically fit. So my chefs get weighed every time they come into the kitchen.” – Gordon Ramsay
2. “My mum doesn’t enjoy sometimes listening to me tell staff off, and I say to my mum, it’s a kitchen, not a hair-dressing salon.” – Gordon Ramsay
3. “There’s a bond among kitchen staff, I think. You spend more time with your chef in the kitchen than you do with your own family.” – Gordon Ramsay
4. “Eating out doesn’t have to be a formula. Eating out is about having fun. I get really frustrated when it’s badly done.” – Gordon Ramsay
5.“I train my chefs with a blindfold. I’ll get my sous chef and myself to cook a dish. The young chef would have to sit down and eat it with a blindfold. If they can’t identify the flavor, they shouldn’t be cooking the dish.” – Gordon Ramsay
6. “I spend more time in the kitchen than I have in the dining room, for obvious reasons, however, I just want to sit and indulge.” – Gordon Ramsay
7. “I think every chef, not just in America, but across the world, has a double-edged sword – two jackets, one that’s driven, a self-confessed perfectionist, thoroughbred, hate incompetence and switch off the stove, take off the jacket and become a family man.” – Gordon Ramsay
8. “I love eating out. I don’t deny that. But I don’t want 12 or 15 courses because the chef wants me to taste this or taste that. I just want to be able to decide.” – Gordon Ramsay
9. “Put your head down and work hard. Never wait for things to happen, make them happen for yourself through hard graft and not giving up.” – Gordon Ramsay
10th of 30 Gordon Ramsay Quotes
10. “I’m a big lover of fish. Cooking fish is so much more difficult than cooking protein meats because there are no temperatures in the medium, rare, well done cooking a stunning sea bass or a scallop.” – Gordon Ramsay
11. “The minute you start compromising for the sake of massaging somebody’s ego, that’s it, game over.” – Gordon Ramsay
12. “I like finding talent. That’s what really turns me on, I suppose.” – Gordon Ramsay
13. “Chefs are nutters. They’re all self-obsessed, delicate, dainty, insecure little souls and absolute psychopaths. Every last one of them.” – Gordon Ramsay
14. “Being assertive and somewhat really firm has to be backed up with being fair.” – Gordon Ramsay
15. “I’m Gordon Ramsay, for goodness sake: people know I’m volatile.” – Gordon Ramsay
16. “When you’re cooking in the premier league of restaurants when things go down, it has to be sorted immediately.” – Gordon Ramsay
17. “Kitchens are hard environments and they form incredibly strong characters.” – Gordon Ramsay
18. “Find what’s hot, find what’s just opened and then look for the worst review of the week. There is so much to learn from watching a restaurant getting absolutely panned and having a bad experience. Go and see it for yourself.” – Gordon Ramsay
19. “I train my chefs completely different to anyone else. My young girls and guys, when they come to the kitchen, the first thing they get is a blindfold. They get blindfolded and they get sat down at the chef’s table… Unless they can identify what they’re tasting, they don’t get to cook it.” – Gordon Ramsay
20th of 30 Gordon Ramsay Quotes
20. “There are very few chefs both in Britain and the States that really identify the secret of being consistent. And combine consistency with flavor.” – Gordon Ramsay
21. “I’ve had a lot of success; I’ve had failures, so I learn from the failure.” – Gordon Ramsay
22. “What’s frustrating more than anything is when chefs start to cut corners and believe that they are incognito in the way they send out appetizers, entrees, and they know it’s not 100 percent, but they think the customers can’t spot it.” – Gordon Ramsay
23. “I suppose your security is your success and your key to success is your fine palate.” – Gordon Ramsay
24. “I suppose I might be a player-coach nowadays. I’m a great teacher, and I enjoy teaching. But I’m glad I got injured and ended up turning to cook. It was an accident but the happiest one of my life.” – Gordon Ramsay
25. “Cooking is about passion, so it may look slightly temperamental in a way that it’s too assertive to the naked eye.” – Gordon Ramsay
26. “I am what I am. A fighter.” – Gordon Ramsay
27. “I still love football, though, and I think cooking is like football. It’s not a job, it’s a passion. When you become good at it, it’s a dream job and financially you need never to worry. Ever.” – Gordon Ramsay
28. “If you want to become a great chef, you have to work with great chefs. And that’s exactly what I did.” – Gordon Ramsay
29. “I hid in food.” – Gordon Ramsay
30. “Swearing is the industry language. For as long as we’re alive it’s not going to change. You’ve got to be boisterous to get results.” – Gordon Ramsay
Thanks for viewing this collection of the best Gordon Ramsay quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media.
Which are your favorite Gordon Ramsay quotes? Leave a comment below.
Ray Allen Net Worth
Former professional basketball player Ray Allen earned millions during his 18 seasons with the NBA as one of the greatest...
Cory Joseph Net Worth
As the point guard for the Detroit Pistons, Cory Joseph has earned a significant net worth as one of the...
Tommy Lee Jones Net Worth
Follow Tommy Lee Jones' rise to stardom from Texas cowboy to Hollywood star.
B.o.B Net Worth
B.o.B. has created a million-dollar income in his short career, becoming wealthy through his musical ability and engaging live performances.
Alexander Gustafsson Net Worth
Alexander Gustafsson is among the greatest mixed martial artists to come from Sweden, as well as one of the greatest...
42 Dugg Net Worth
Best known for his singles "We Paid" and "Grace," 42 Dugg has become one of the biggest up-and-coming rappers in...
Adin Ross Net Worth
Adin Ross streamed himself to millionaire status by giving his audience a view into his entertaining and exciting life becoming...
The Kid Laroi Net Worth
The Kid Laroi overcame a difficult childhood to become Australia’s most successful rapper and is set to become even wealthier...
Too Short Net Worth
Too Short’s rap career has earned him millions as an artist and producer.
Warren G Net Worth
You can't tell the story of 1990s hip hop without Warren G, who helped to revolutionize west coast rap and...
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Rappers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 50 Richest Actors in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Singers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Athletes in the World
Entrepreneurs2 months ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest DJ’s in the World
Top Lists2 months ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard
Feb 10, 2016 at 12:16 pm
The accident of finding this post has breghtined my day