Which are your favorite Tupac quotes?
Tupac Amaru Shakur, known as 2Pac or Pac, was an American rapper, record producer, actor, and poet. His records have sold over 75 million copies worldwide. Rolling Stone ranked him 86th on its list of The 100 Greatest Artists of All Time.
On September 7th, 1996, Shakur was fatally shot in a drive-by shooting at the intersection of Flamingo Road and Koval Lane in Las Vegas, Nevada. He passed away 6 days later in the University Medical Center of Southern Nevada.
We’ve created this article as a tribute to Tupac, highlighting the best and most inspirational Tupac quotes of all time.
50 Tupac Quotes (2Pac Shakur)
1. “With all my fans I got a family again.” – Tupac Shakur
2. “All I’m trying to do is survive and make good out of the dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me.” – Tupac Shakur
3. “They got money for the war but can’t feed the poor.” – Tupac Shakur
4. “Everybody’s at war with different things. I’m at war with my own heart sometimes.” – Tupac Shakur
5. “Whatever you see you gotta keep a sense of humor; you gotta be able to smile through all the bulls***.” – Tupac Shakur
6. “That which does not kill me can only make me stronger. I don’t see why everybody feels as though they gotta tell me how to live my life.” – Tupac Shakur
7. “My mama always used to tell me: If you can’t find somethin’ to live for, you best find somethin’ to die for.” – Tupac Shakur
8. “I’m done talking since you’re not listening, continue to hang out with them nothing ass bitches, then!” – Tupac Shakur
9. “Always falling too deep in a relationship, always end up being the one that’s hurt the most.” – Tupac Shakur
10. “A woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one.” – Tupac Shakur
11th of 50 Tupac Quotes
“I want to be better. You grow. We all grow. We’re made to grow. You either evolve or you disappear.” – Tupac Shakur
12. “Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.” – Tupac Shakur
13. “Whatever it takes to switch places with the bustas on top.” – Tupac Shakur
14. “I’d rather die like a man, than live like a coward.” – Tupac Shakur
15. “I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up, and handle it.” – Tupac Shakur
16. “It’s the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they’re gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it’s my turn to leave.” – Tupac Shakur
17. “Is it a crime, to fight, for what is mine?” – Tupac Shakur
18. “It seems like every time you come up something happens to bring you back down.” – Tupac Shakur
19. “There’s nobody in the business strong enough to scare me.” – Tupac Shakur
20. “The only time I have problems is when I sleep.” – Tupac Shakur
21. “Things will never be the same, that’s just the way it is.” – Tupac Shakur
22. “Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.” – Tupac Shakur
23rd of 50 Tupac Quotes
“Even though you’re fed up, you gotta keep your head up.” – Tupac Shakur
24. “Life is a wheel of fortune and it’s my turn to spin it.” – Tupac Shakur
25. “Don’t believe everything you hear. Real eyes, realize, real lies.” – Tupac Shakur
26. “No one knows my struggle, they only see the trouble. Not knowing how hard it is to carry on when no one loves you.” – Tupac Shakur
27. “The realest people don’t have a lot of friends.” – Tupac Shakur
28. “Don’t leave this world without giving it your all.” – Tupac Shakur
29th of 50 Tupac Quotes
“We was young and we was dumb, but we had heart.” – Tupac Shakur
30. “In my mind, I’ll be thinking is this true, will I fail? Am I supposed to fail? Should I just stop trying and give up? But then, that’s exactly what they’re waiting for me to do.” – Tupac Shakur
31. “I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottle. I make mistakes but learn from every one. And when it’s said and done. I bet this brother be a better one. If I upset you don’t stress. Never forget, that God isn’t finished with me yet.” – Tupac Shakur
32. “You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened… or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the f*** on.” – Tupac Shakur
33. “Never surrender, it’s all about the faith you got; don’t ever stop, just push it ‘till you hit the top and if you drop, at least you know you gave your all to be true to you, that way you can never fail.” – Tupac Shakur
34. “Until it happened, I really did believe that no Black person would ever shoot me. I believed that I didn’t have to fear my own community, You know, I was like I represent them. I’m their ambassador to the world, they will never do me wrong.” – Tupac Shakur
35th of 50 Tupac Quotes
“I’m 23 years old. I might just be my mother’s child, but in all reality, I’m everybody’s child. Nobody raised me; I was raised in this society.” – Tupac Shakur
36. “Every day, I’m standing outside trying to sing my way in: We are hungry, please let us in We are hungry, please let us in. After about a week that song is gonna change to: We hungry, we need some food. After two, three weeks, it’s like: Give me the food Or I’m breaking down the door. And after a year you’re just like: I’m picking the lock. Coming through the door blasting.” – Tupac Shakur
37. “There’s no way I could pay you back but my plan is to show you that I understand, you are appreciated.” – Tupac Shakur
38. “I just spent 11 and a half months in a maximum-security jail, got shot five times, and was wrongly convicted of a crime I didn’t commit.” – Tupac Shakur
39. “Don’t live to fight, fight to live.” – Tupac Shakur
40. “What I learned in jail is that I can’t change. I can’t live a different lifestyle – this is it. This is the life that they gave and this is the life that I made.” – Tupac Shakur
41. “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.” – Tupac Shakur
42. “Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else even cared.” – Tupac Shakur
43. “They have money for war but can’t feed the poor.” – Tupac Shakur
44. “During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams.” – Tupac Shakur
45th of 50 Tupac Quotes
“I think I’m a natural-born leader. I know how to bow down to authority if it’s authority that I respect.” – Tupac Shakur
46. “I don’t have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.” – Tupac Shakur
47. “Don’t change on me. Don’t extort me unless you intend to do it forever.” – Tupac Shakur
48. “Our future is our confidence and self-esteem.” – Tupac Shakur
49. “If you can make it through the night, there’s a brighter day.” – Tupac Shakur
50. “We can never go nowhere unless we share with each other.” – Tupac Shakur
Bonus: Tupac Shakur Picture Quote
Thanks for checking out this awesome list of Tupac quotes. Don’t forget to share them with your friends and family, the dreamers, aspiring rappers, and anyone who needs a little motivation.
Tupac is one of my most favorite rappers, not because of sinister portrayal by the media, but because he lived for something and wasnt afraid to show it. I can’t say that everything he did was justifiable and the right course of action, but he gave back and wanted to bring communities together. Sad to say, I think that Tupac is dead and gone and the rumors that are arising are just from people who wishes he could come back. Tupac has always been an inspiration.
2 pac what a legend he will never die
Life goes on
The realist people dont have a lot of friends. I am 60years old and i love tupac shakur he was constantly in my home his name his music you see i have. 2Daughter that introduce me to his world. I think he was wonderful he had at a lot of respect for woman and especially black women
Whatever you see you gotta keep a sense of humor gotta be able to smile to all this, how I wish and pray that 2pac got saved and believed in JESUS CHRIST coz only JESUS will save us.
tupac keeps me happy during rough times and also he aint dead
At 25 he had shaped the world, what more can we say.
Watching Tupac’s interviews makes me shed so many tears. He’s surely an orator, handsome, speaks his mind out and was voice of the voiceless. So sad he left so early. Good people don’t last…. I love u PAC.
I’m trying to do a Tupac quote for my best friend Tessa.. she died about a month ago and she loved pac..
R. I. P Tupac Shakur…. We’ll always love you man. The whole world remembers you!!