To be honest I’m not sure why it took us so long to put together a collection of the best Ed Sheeran quotes…
Ed Sheeran actually went to my high school, and he’s one of the most famous people to come from the Suffolk countryside where I grew up.
That’s probably a big inspiration for a lot of people, especially myself, proving that where you grew up does not affect your chances of success.
A lot of people think that because we’re from the small countryside that we won’t have a lot of opportunity like some people, but that’s not true.
I’ll often see him in the local pub when he’s back, and the first time I actually saw him perform was in a school assembly when he was maybe 15 or 16 years old.
What did he sing?
The one and only A-team.
At least I think it was. Seems like a long time ago now, and back then the speakers didn’t really fill the room.
Here is a collection of the best Ed Sheeran quotes:
30 Best Ed Sheeran Quotes
1. “If someone tells you to change yourself, tell them to go f*** themselves.” – Ed Sheeran
2. “I can’t tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.” – Ed Sheeran
3. “The worst things in life come free to us.” – Ed Sheeran
4. “Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.” – Ed Sheeran
5. “Negativity isn’t the way to go. Smile more, eat some chocolate.” – Ed Sheeran
6. “You want to make sure that someone is there for you when you really need them, and not just there for you for the good times.” – Ed Sheeran
7. “Be nice to everyone, always smile and appreciate things because it could all be gone tomorrow.” – Ed Sheeran
8. “I’m gonna pick up the pieces and build a Lego house. If things go wrong we can knock it down.” – Ed Sheeran
9. “Success is the best revenge for everything.” – Ed Sheeran
10th of 30 Ed Sheeran Quotes
10. “They say I’m ‘up and coming’ like I’m f****** in an elevator.” – Ed Sheeran
11. “Do what you love, work as hard as you can, and make people happy.” – Ed Sheeran
12. “When the world’s against me is when I really come alive.” – Ed Sheeran
13. “I am happy on my own so here I’ll stay. Save your loving arms for a rainy day.” – Ed Sheeran
14. “I chased the picture perfect life, I think they painted it wrong.” – Ed Sheeran
15. “The club isn’t the best place to find a lover so the bar is where I go.” – Ed Sheeran
16. “You know I want your love. Your love was handmade for somebody like me.” – Ed Sheeran
17. “The world may be filled with hate, but keep erasing it now, somehow.” – Ed Sheeran
18. “Me and my friends at the table doing shots, drinking fast and then we talk slow.” – Ed Sheeran
19. “You know we are made up of love and hate but both of them are balanced on a razor blade.” – Ed Sheeran
20th of 30 Ed Sheeran Quotes
20. “I feel safe when you’re holding me near. Love the way that you conquer your fear. You know hearts don’t break around here.” – Ed Sheeran
21. “Just remember life is more than fittin’ in your jeans. It’s love and understanding, positivity.” – Ed Sheeran
22. “Every night I’ll kiss you you’ll say in my ear, Oh we’re in love aren’t we?” – Ed Sheeran
23. “Love can change the world in a moment.” – Ed Sheeran
24. “How would you feel, if I told you I loved you? It’s just something that I want to do.” – Ed Sheeran
25. “I’ll be taking my time, spending my life falling deeper in love with you so tell me that you love me too.” – Ed Sheeran
26. “Someone told me, ‘Always say what’s on your mind’ And I am only being honest with you, I get lonely and make mistakes from time to time.” – Ed Sheeran
27. “A heart that’s broke is a heart that’s been loved.” – Ed Sheeran
28. “We’ll get up on the dance floor tonight, I’ve got two left feet and a bottle of red wine.” – Ed Sheeran
29. “Love flows deeper than the river every moment that I spend with you.” – Ed Sheeran
30. “And tomorrow’s a brand new day…” – Ed Sheeran
Thanks for viewing this collection of the best Ed Sheeran quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media.