What is Dani Alves’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$60 Million|
|Born:||May 6, 1983|
|Height:||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Country of Origin:||Brazil|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Soccer Player|
|Last Updated:||August 2, 2022|
His career started in 2001 at Bahia and ever since then, Dani has enjoyed huge success at his clubs. He joined Barcelona for $32.5 million, which made him the third-most-expensive defender in the world at the time.
This highly valued player is considered one of the greatest fullbacks of all time.
Being one of the strongest and most intense right-sided players in the world, Dani Alves dominates as a right-back for La Liga club, Barcelona, and the Brazil national team.
As of October 2022, Dani Alves’s net worth is estimated to be $60 Million.
Dani Alves Facts
- De Gea played in the 2014 FIFA World Cup and made his debut for the Spain national team in 2014.
- David is 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 183 lbs.
- He has an eye problem called hyperopia, also known as farsightedness, and wears contact lenses during matches.
- Manchester United paid £17.8 million ($20.82 million) for De Gae, which set a British transfer record for a goalkeeper.
- De Gea’s girlfriend is Spanish singer, Edurne Garcia.
Daniel Alves da Silva was born 6 May 1983, in the Brazilian state of Bahia, also known as Juazeiro. His father, Domingos Alves da Silva, was a farmer with a passion for football. He managed to organize a team for young Dani, who started as a winger.
Because of his lack of goal scoring, his father decided to reposition him to right back, and the legend was born.
During his youth, Dani worked as a farmer and a trader to make money to maintain his youth career. From an early age, Dani used to wake up with his father in the early hours of the morning to work in the fields of Salitre, located 30km outside of his hometown.
Dani’s mother, Maria Lucia, is a housekeeper and has supported her son since the very beginning of his football career.
Dani has a sister, Lucania, who you can usually find helping him with his official Instagram account or with the rest of his family, accompanying him to his training sessions.
Dani debuted as a professional for Bahia against Parana Clube in 2020.
2 years later, his brilliant defense landed him a transfer to Sevilla. He joined Barcelona in 2008, leaving Sevilla for the limelight of playing at the legendary Spanish club. The official price of the transfer is believed to stand at $23 million with $7 million more based on his performance. This made him one of the most expensive defenders in history.
He signed a four-year contract with one of the richest soccer teams in Europe, Barcelona, which had a buy-out clause of $90 million.
On the 27th of June 2016, Juventus announced that they would be signing Alves for a two-year deal, with an option of playing with them for the third year. After a successful year with Juventus, Alves had his contract terminated in 2017 by mutual consent.
In 2017, Alves joined the French side, Paris Saint Germain, on a free transfer. Amazingly, the club that’s signed some of the richest soccer players in the world, got Dani for a song.
He signed a two-year contract and made his debut for the club on the 29th of July, 2017 in the Trophee de Champions. After the expiration of his contract on the 30th of June 2019, Dani joined Sao Paulo on the 1st of August 2019.
On the 12th of November, 2021, Dani returned to Barcelona for a final season with the Spanish giants. He confirmed on the 15th of July, 2022, that he would be leaving Barcelona for the second time, signing a one-year contract with UNAM.
Dani Alves Career Earnings
Dani Alves is believed to earn a total salary of $3.2 million per year, as well as endorsements from Adidas. He took a massive drop in salary when he transferred to San Paulo in 2019 and was the lowest-paid player in La Liga after returning to Barcelona in the 2020-2021 season.
Here’s an estimated overview of
- Dani Alves’s Salary In 2013 – $9 million
- Dani Alves’s Salary In 2014 – $9.1 million
- Dani Alves’s Salary In 2015 – $8 million
- Dani Alves’s Salary In 2016 – $4.5 million
- Dani Alves’s Salary In 2017 – $8.4 million
- Dani Alves’s Salary In 2018 – $8.4 million
- Dani Alves’s Salary In 2019 – $320,000
- Dani Alves’s Salary In 2020 – $320,000
- Dani Alves’s Salary In 2021 – $155,000
- Dani Alves’s Salary In 2022 – $3.2 million
Danis Alves Net Worth Annually
Dani Alves made the majority of his money playing for Barcelona. During the time he was with them, they were the dominant soccer club in the world and his net worth sky-rocketed.
Here’s a breakdown of Dani Alves’s annual net worth:
- Dani Alves’s Net Worth In 2018 – $40 million
- Dani Alves’s Net Worth In 2019 – $40 million
- Dani Alves’s Net Worth In 2020 – $40 million
- Dani Alves’s Net Worth In 2021 – $60 million
- Dani Alves’s Net Worth In 2022 – $60 million
Dani and Dinora Santana got married in 2008 and went on to have two children, Daniel and Vitoria. They were married for three years before deciding on a divorce. Even with the divorce, Dinora continued to be there for Dani and remained his agent.
The two are still involved with Dinora and Dani being partners in five companies together. In 2017, Dani decided to remarry and proposed to one of the richest models in the world, the Spanish model, Joana Sanz. They were wed in a secret ceremony in Ibiza.
On the 29th of September 2011, Alves was appointed as a Special Olympics Ambassador for the Global Football program. In 2021, Dani was appointed as an Earth shot Prize council member, which is led by Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, after indicating he was supported by Jair Bolsonaro.
Awards & Achievements
From a poor family in Brazil, Dani Alves has proven that humble beginnings are no obstacle for a player with a strong belief in himself. He’s played for the best soccer teams in the world and proven his ability under the most difficult circumstances.
Here are some highlights from Dani Alves’s career:
- Dani was named the most valuable player in the UEFA Cup in 2005 – 2006.
- His team at the time, Barcelona, won the UEFA Team of the Year Award in 2007, 2009, 2011, 2015, and 2017.
- Alves won the La Liga Defender of the Season in 2008 and 2009.
- He also won the Copa America Best Player Award in 2019.
- His team went on to win the Copa America Team of the Tournament in 2019.
- Dani won the most UEFA Super Cup titles in 2006, 2009, 2011, and 2015.
- He has the record for “Most UEFA Super Cup Final Appearances” as he appeared in the finals in 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, and 2015 (He shared this record with Paolo Maldini).
- Dani Alves has an estimated 47 collaborative honors.
How does Dani Alves Spend His Money?
Dani is known to love cars, with his car collection including some of the most expensive cars in the world. His garage contains an Audi Q7, Ferrari California T, Ferrari FF, and an Audi RS6 Avant.
Dani is also known to be one of the most generous stars amongst the top-earning European soccer stars. He attends charity auctions and helps out charities that are in desperate need. His generosity is legendary and is a fitting testament to this ambassador of the “beautiful game”.
From a life of poverty in Brazil to the greatest stadiums in the world, Dani Alves stands out as an exceptional player. He’s played for some of the richest soccer teams in the world, Catalonian giants, Barcelona, and Paris Saint Germain.
Here are some of the best highlights of Dani Alves’s career:
- Dani has won a total of 47 trophies over the course of his career, which is more than anyone else in football history.
- During the two seasons of his career at Paris Sain-Germain, Dani managed to receive six winning medals.
- He may have many trophies, but the most impressive to date are his three UEFA Champions League medals.
- During the 2010-2011 season, Dani not only won the Champions League and La Liga double, but he also achieved 15 league goal assists during the campaign.
- Dani Alves receives endorsements and is an ambassador for the Adidas brand.
Favorite Dani Alves Quotes
Dani Alves is a humble individual who plays for the love of the game. Despite his stature and experience, he returned to Barcelona to play for the club when it was facing its worst position in decades.
Here are our favorite quotes from Dani Alves:
- “You have to be strong and calm to overcome difficult moments.” – Dani Alves
- “The most important thing in life is to know where you come from, and I know where I come from.” – Dani Alves
- “I always have the desire for a new challenge.” – Dani Alves
- “Everyone wants, wants, wants… and when they have, they feel desperate.” – Dani Alves
- “In life, we should explore options outside our comfort zone.” – Dani Alves
3 Amazing Lessons From Dani Alves
Going from the poorest areas in Brazil to the richest stadiums in Europe is not an easy task. The amount of hard work and tenacity needed to succeed makes Alves’ achievements even more incredible.
Now that you know all about Dani Alves’s net worth, here are some of the best success lessons to learn from Dani Alves:
1. It Is Always Possible To Achieve Your Dreams
Dani has proven that no matter your background, you can achieve an impossible dream.
2. Always Remember Where You Came From
Soccer has a way of providing opportunities for players from the poorest backgrounds. Dani Alves has never forgotten his roots and has not forgotten the sacrifices that his parents made to help him achieve his goals.
3. Stay Humble And Give When You See Those In Need
Despite his fame and fortune, Dani Alves has retained the common touch. He is generous with his time and money and stays humble.
Dani Alves can be seen as someone who started from nothing but made himself into one of the most well-known players in footballing history. He had a dream and he set out to achieve greatness.
Dani will continue to increase his net worth while captivating the world with his amazing football skills and talent. So, check back here regularly as we update you on his career.
As of October 2022, Dani Alves’ net worth is estimated to be $60 Million.