Which are the best Jessica Simpson quotes?
Jessica Simpson is an American singer, actress, entrepreneur, and TV personality. She has released seven studio albums. Her third studio album sold three million copies in the United States and the success of the single ‘With You’, become the ‘Mainstream Top 40’ chart.
Outside of music Simpson also appeared in the movies and tv shows such as ‘The Dukes of Hazzard’, ‘Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica’, ‘Blonde Ambition’, and ‘The Ashlee Simpson Show’.
Here’s a collection of the most motivational Jessica Simpson quotes:
20 Motivational Jessica Simpson Quotes
1. “Every tear should live its purpose. Don’t ever wipe the reason away.” – Jessica Simpson
2. “I want people to fall in love with my voice before my image.” – Jessica Simpson
3. “People always say that pregnant women have a glow. And I say it’s because you’re sweating to death.” – Jessica Simpson
4. “We weren’t trying, but we were definitely practicing – and not safely practicing.” – Jessica Simpson
5. “Be original. The world will try to fit you into a mold, but carve your own path.” – Jessica Simpson
6. “I don’t have anything to prove anymore. What other people think of me is not my business.” – Jessica Simpson
7th of 20 Jessica Simpson Quotes
7. “No matter how much money you spend to make yourself beautiful – with all the products, the diets, the plastic surgery – in the end, women need to fall in love with themselves and realize they’re wonderfully made.” – Jessica Simpson
8. “There’s nothing worse than being disappointed in somebody.” – Jessica Simpson
9. “As a woman who has some sort of power, you have to have a man that can take that. It’s hard to find those men.” – Jessica Simpson
10. “I can’t wait to have more kids. I love being pregnant. I have such an incredible connection with myself and with my body that I’ve never had before.” – Jessica Simpson
11. “Music will always be my No. 1 passion, but I don’t have to be doing it professionally. It’s not really about that for me anymore. I feel like I don’t have to look at it as a career. I can just rest in it and just be.” – Jessica Simpson
12. “Please remember, no matter what you go through in life, somebody else might have it harder. So just appreciate. I feel like in our world today we focus on so many things that are completely pointless.” – Jessica Simpson
13. “And I’m the worst liar of all time.” – Jessica Simpson
14. “How can I be my best if I never fail, and how can I ever find peace if I never yell.” – Jessica Simpson
15. “Motherhood is a dream. It really is absolutely amazing.” – Jessica Simpson
16. “People use music as a utensil to better themselves.” – Jessica Simpson
17th of 20 Jessica Simpson Quotes
17. “Abstinence for me is about romance. It has nothing to do with my relationship with God. It’s definitely a bonus in that department, but it’s nothing spiritual. It’s about giving something special to that person you’re going to spend the rest of your life with.” – Jessica Simpson
18. “Fashion just comes naturally to me.” – Jessica Simpson
19. “Its important for women not to find their confidence in a man. I think you really have to know who you are before you can truly fall in love and give your all, and I don’t think a man can define you. You have to own that.” – Jessica Simpson
20. “People think updos are so hard, but they’re not. Your hair should look tousled and undone. If I’m in a mood to go out and feel hot and sexy, I want long hair that I can feel on my back. But I also like bed head. I’ll usually wash my hair and let it air-dry wavy, but if I’m just in a hang-out mood, I won’t even wash it. I’ll wait until it smells.” – Jessica Simpson
Thanks for viewing this collection of the best Jessica Simpson quotes. Don’t forget to share them with your friends and family on social media.