Which are your favorite Kaka quotes?
Kaka is a retired Brazilian professional footballer.
He is one of the only eight players worldwide to have won the FIFA World Cup, the UEFA Champions League, and the Ballon d’Or awards. In addition to his success, he has been acknowledged for his humanitarian work after retiring from football.
During the peak moment of his career as an attacking midfielder with the Italian football club ‘A.C. Milan’, his impressive performances in dribbling past players, goal scoring, and assisting his teammates with almost limitless proficiency made him considered as one of the most legendary soccer players of his generation.
Here’s a collection of the most inspirational Kaka quotes:
50 Kaka Quotes About Soccer & Success
1. “If things happen it’s because God has prepared me. God has great things for us. If it’s God’s will that I be there, there I will be.” – Kaka
2. “I learned that it is faith that decides whether something will happen or not.” – Kaka
3. “His ambition for victory sets Mourinho apart. He wants to win every game, so he prepares all the smallest details; in training, at the game, everything. I loved to work with him.” – Kaka
4. “I have my life. I have my values. And compared with much of society, especially football, that is radical.” – Kaka
5. “To take on Madrid is a very good experience.” – Kaka
6. “I would love to have a career like Zinedine Zidane. He stopped playing, took some time, realized he liked coaching and started working in the youth academy. I could follow a similar path.” – Kaka
7. “The World Cup was a huge frustration because I had prepared really hard for it. But in the World Cup there is no formula, no recipe for success.” – Kaka
8. “It’s important for me to keep improving.” – Kaka
9. “It is not my place to make judgments about the behavior of any other footballer. Cars and women, things like that, have never been important to me. My family and my belief in God and Jesus are the things which determine my life.” – Kaka
10th of 50 Kaka Quotes
10. “People talk about the history of Manchester United or Liverpool, but look what Arsenal achieved with the team of Thierry Henry and Patrick Vieira.” – Kaka
11. “In Italy, the coaches are very attentive to the details. They really study things, and that is a big difference here. They look at your movement, your positioning. They study you and work out how to stop you.” – Kaka
12. “Milan is my home, where I chose to go and where my heart really is.” – Kaka
13. “It has been tough when I have been with the national team and we have gone to play in some of the poorer areas in Brazil. You see people come and watch us train or play a match, and then you know some of them are going home with no food on the plate.” – Kaka
14. “You only appreciate what it feels like to win the Champions League after you’ve seen it snatched away from you.” – Kaka
15. “One always wants more when things work out.” – Kaka
16. “England have always had individually strong players, and I am a huge fan of Stevie Gerrard, who has the heart of a lion and is the icon of the modern footballer with his ability to attack and defend so well.” – Kaka
17. “Playing for Madrid is a great challenge.” – Kaka
18. “When I’m struggling, I can still dream about my successes.” – Kaka
19. “For a player it’s an amazing experience to be at Real Madrid. I matured a lot there, principally as a person.” – Kaka
20th of 50 Kaka Quotes
20. “It’s incredible to win an individual award in a team sport and also one where everybody wants to be able to say, I’m the best.” – Kaka
21. “I use a few phrases to let people know a little bit about who I am. One of them is I belong to Jesus, which is a phrase I always wear on a shirt during the most important moments of my professional career.” – Kaka
22. “In 2009, I accepted the proposal of Real Madrid, but I was completely destroyed there because I could not give what I had given Milan. I was completely lost.” – Kaka
23. “Even Cristiano Ronaldo, who has won two Ballons d’Or with Real Madrid, receives whistles from the Bernabeu.” – Kaka
24. “I am always in love with Milan. The relationship with the team, with the club, and with these fans is beautiful. It’s weird for a Brazilian to have a relationship like that with an Italian club.” – Kaka
25. “It’s not easy to decide what is best for you in the future.” – Kaka
26. “I thank God for all the victories and conquests I’ve had this year as a player and I bring to the altar two prizes. This is first my son who is about to be born. The other is my trophy from Fifa, which I want to dedicate to God.” – Kaka
27. “Every time I hear the fans, it’s exciting. It gives me a great feeling because I know it comes from their heart.” – Kaka
28. “I learned to respect the coach and to do everything within my power to show that I should be the one playing. That’s exactly what I did during my three years under Mourinho.” – Kaka
29. “I have good memories of Real Madrid. Professionally, it was a difficult period, but my experience there was very good in all senses, as I grew a lot, learned many things, and lived with great champions.” – Kaka
30th of 50 Kaka Quotes
30. “Mourinho helped me grow. He taught me to be patient, to keep fighting, and to respect the coach’s decisions. He helped me mature and turned me into a man.” – Kaka
31. “I know it’s hard to follow the example of another team in the same country, but that’s what you have to do sometimes.” – Kaka
32. “In Brazil, we think we can help by using our image, the fact that we are very well known, to help others.” – Kaka
33. “Every opportunity that presents itself, my main objective is to conquer and be victorious.” – Kaka
34. “I think lots of footballers want to do something, but many don’t know how.” – Kaka
35. “My feelings in regards to the national team are simple: If the manager thinks I can be of use, I will be ready for the call.” – Kaka
36. “I am always grateful to my team-mates at Milan for what we achieved.” – Kaka
37. “I have overcome many difficult moments in my career.” – Kaka
38. “Jose Mourinho was a difficult coach for me, and we had a respectful but complicated relationship. When I thought he would give me a chance, I couldn’t prove to him that I was in good shape.” – Kaka
39. “Often, players at clubs I have been at have asked me for prayers or advice. I prefer to show them things rather than to say things; with my actions, not my words.” – Kaka
40th of 50 Kaka Quotes
40. “When things go well, everyone talks well of you and vice versa. Unfortunately, football is like that.” – Kaka
41. “I have been in many teams that have had loads of talent but did not make it through and been with teams that did not have that much talent and ended up being champions.” – Kaka
42. “In football, there are good and bad times, but if you are a great side, you can be confident of winning trophies again.” – Kaka
43. “I do want to live my life in the right way, and live my life close to God.” – Kaka
44. “I’m very happy with where I arrived, both personally and professionally. I can say more so personally because my career will have to end eventually. I do not know how long it will be, but eventually, it will end, and the personal will continue.” – Kaka
45. “When I do an interview, when I appear on camera, I want to be the same person as the one you meet personally and say, He is really the same person I saw on television.” – Kaka
46. “Each goal I score is exciting.” – Kaka
47. “But I have seen il Fenomeno do things that nobody else has ever done.” – Kaka
48. “Playing motivates players.” – Kaka
49. “At Real Madrid, everything gets taken to extremes, as much for the good things as the bad things, so you have to adapt to the way that the press and the fans live through different situations.” – Kaka
50. “It sounds like a cliche, but without a strong group, you win nothing in football.” – Kaka
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Kaka! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Kaka quotes? Leave a comment below.
Raúl Castro Net Worth
What is Raúl Castro’s net worth? Introduction Raúl Castro is a Cuban politician who serves as the First Secretary...
George Kittle Net Worth
Introduction George Kittle is an American football tight end for the San Francisco 49ers of the NFL. Kittle played college...
Armin Van Buuren Net Worth
What is Armin Van Buuren’s net worth? Introduction Armin Van Buuren is a Dutch DJ and record producer. Since 2001,...
Audrina Patridge Net Worth
What is Audrina Patridge’s net worth? Introduction Audrina Patridge is an American television personality and actress. Patridge rose to fame...
Ben Stein Net Worth
What is Ben Stein’s net worth? Introduction Ben Stein is an American writer, lawyer, actor, and comedian. Stein began his...