Which are the best Katheryn Winnick quotes?
Katheryn Winnick is a Canadian actress who is best known for her roles in ‘Amusement’, ‘Bones’, ‘The Art of the Steal’, and ‘Wu Assassins’. She is currently appearing in the series, ‘Vikings’.
Winnick went on to launch three of her own martial arts schools when she was in her early 20s. She began her professional acting career in the late 90s and has gone on to appear in both film and television projects.
Here’s a collection of the most inspirational Katheryn Winnick quotes about success:
23 Inspirational Katheryn Winnick Quotes About Success
1. “I knew I wanted to work, I knew I wanted to help people, and starting my own business was the best way to accomplish both.” – Katheryn Winnick
2. “I was asked to teach martial arts to actors who were preparing for roles. I spent time on movie sets and very quickly decided actors have the best job in the world: every day is completely different, every day is challenging, every day they’re surrounded by all these creative and talented people.” – Katheryn Winnick
3. “Most entrepreneurs are very diligent about creating plans and setting goals and sticking to a timeline. I’ve been inspired by that and use the same approach to set my own goals.” – Katheryn Winnick
4. “Some of the things I’ve dreamed about have come true. I’m an actress. I’ve been able to help women. I’m working with different charities to help support young girls and women… all of those things are a part of my life plan.” – Katheryn Winnick
5. “I grew up in a martial arts gym surrounded by men and boys, and I pretty much call myself a tomboy.” – Katheryn Winnick
6. “I strongly believe in vision boards and life plans. I’ve been working on a life plan since I was fourteen. I set goals and keep them on my desktop so whenever I open it they’re right in front of me.” – Katheryn Winnick
7. “It all comes down to trusting yourself, trusting that if you have the talent the right opportunities will come. Gaining that perspective has been really important but it definitely didn’t come overnight.” – Katheryn Winnick
8. “Planning is really important, but you sometimes also need to let go and be in the moment because that’s where the gold is. I can be as prepared as possible for a scene but when it comes to shooting it I just have to relax and be present.” – Katheryn Winnick
9. “Without the tough times I wouldn’t be as prepared for the opportunities I have now, and I wouldn’t be as hungry to do even more.” – Katheryn Winnick
10th of 23 Katheryn Winnick Quotes
10. “I grew up being a bit of a tomboy, a big-time tomboy.” – Katheryn Winnick
11. “I started training in martial arts when I was 7 years old. I got my first black belt at 13.” – Katheryn Winnick
12. “I’m inspired by strong women and people dedicated to their craft and I hope I’m laying that foundation now and building lasting relationships.” – Katheryn Winnick
13. “Plan and prepare… but when the time comes, trust yourself and let go.” – Katheryn Winnick
14. “I did horror films, student films… I would do almost anything that came along.” – Katheryn Winnick
15. “I started my own martial arts school at 16. And by the time I was 21, I had three different schools.” – Katheryn Winnick
16. “I’m conservative where sharing is concerned. I’m pretty selective. It’s important for me to remember that I’m an actress first and not a celebrity. What really matters is your craft and your work, not social media and selfies.” – Katheryn Winnick
17. “My first car was a Chevy Cavalier. My dad somehow convinced me that it was a hot sports car because it was red.” – Katheryn Winnick
18. “When I was growing up, there were times I had to compete against boys in tae kwon do, and I’d show them right away that I wasn’t someone to mess with.” – Katheryn Winnick
19. “From a personal perspective, in one sense my family and especially my mom and dad are my biggest critics, and I mean that in a good way. They tell me the truth.” – Katheryn Winnick
20th of 23 Katheryn Winnick Quotes
20. “I look for people who are good at their jobs and have good taste, but what really matters is when people care about you both as a professional and as a person.” – Katheryn Winnick
21. “I’m a 3rd-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and 2nd degree in karate, and I’m a licensed bodyguard.” – Katheryn Winnick
22. “My dad was an entrepreneur so I had a great role model. He showed me that if you want to do something great the best way is to do it yourself.” – Katheryn Winnick
23. “The Norse way of speaking, no one really knew what the Vikings sounded liked, they were Norsemen. The accent is really a combination of a Scandinavian accent, maybe with a Swedish accent and an old way of speaking.” – Katheryn Winnick
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Katheryn Winnick! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.