KSI is a British YouTuber, internet personality, rapper, and boxer known from his youtube content.
His channel has received over 20 million subscribers and 4 billion video views. placing him among the top 120 most subscribed youtube channels.
He has been involved in three high-profile boxing the first two were amateur white-collar events and the third was a professional bout.
The second fight, versus YouTuber Logan Paul, ended in a majority draw and was labeled ‘the largest event in YouTube history’. The subsequent rematch was KSI‘s professional boxing debut, which he won.
This is a collection of the most powerful KSI Quotes:
20 Powerful KSI Quotes
1. “I did it for eight years and there were highs and lows.” – KSI
2. “I wasn’t really into school that much. I was in this building having to cram knowledge I didn’t really care for. But on YouTube, I was able to create what I wanted and post it for people to watch.” – KSI
3. “It’s pretty cool I’m known for FIFA. If you think of KSI, people instantly think, ‘Ah, that FIFA YouTuber.’ I didn’t think I would be up there as the ambassador of FIFA on YouTube, but I’ll take it.” – KSI
4. “When I was, like, 16 or 17, I was just finding out about this YouTube thing. Then I saved a bit and asked my parents for some help to get the recording software and equipment.” – KSI
5. “I am trying to make sure that I don’t spend on ridiculous things, so that after all this YouTube thing goes, I’m not left there, like, ‘Uh oh, I have nothing.” – KSI
6. “I was excited by YouTube again and ready to start a music career.” – KSI
7. “If you’re having problems with someone on the Internet, simply block the person and move on. And if you do want to meet people from online, make sure you do your research to make sure you’re talking to the person you want to be talking to.” – KSI
8th of 20 KSI Quotes
8. “They should just open lots of YouTube schools… as well as, like, a games school, where you can play all types of games. Like, if you want to play racing games, you go there and become a pro at that. Same for football or a shoot ’em up.” – KSI
9. “Essentially, I’m a 21-year-old who’s a millionaire through gaming, vlogging, and my online experience. Yo, I’ll take it!” – KSI
10. “I kept on telling my parents school wasn’t for me. And they were like, ‘No you need to go university.'” – KSI
11. “I’m now a brand. Like, KSI is a brand. It’s crazy that it all came from me sitting in my bedroom just making a few FIFA videos.” – KSI
12. “The best decision I ever made was to drop out of school.” – KSI
13. “A lot of people think YouTube is quite easy when it just isn’t. I’ve been doing YouTube for six years now, and I’d say the hardest years were definitely the first three or four. You have to constantly put out content that is good just to make people come back to your channel, and I work every single day just to try and expand my brand.” – KSI
14. “I had no clue on what I wanted to do when I was younger, so I was pretty lucky with this YouTube thing.” – KSI
15. “I’m a really nice guy when you meet me, and that surprises a lot of people. I’m not that eccentric in real life – and certainly not that disrespectful. In my own time, I like to just chill out with friends and not get in people’s faces.” – KSI
16. “School taught me how to do a 9-5 job rather than be a person who wants to start a business.” – KSI
17. “A lot of people think being at the top means you have to be the best at a certain game. You don’t. It’s more about personality.” – KSI
18th of 20 KSI Quotes
18. “I didn’t create content for four months. I traveled instead. It made my life a lot easier. I worked out. I finally did everything that wasn’t YouTube.” – KSI
19. “I would say, in a year, I spend maybe half of that playing FIFA. I love it that much.” – KSI
20. “One day, when I was 16, I went to school and asked my teacher how much he earned. I told him how much I was paid a month for playing video games: £1,200. He was shocked.” – KSI
Thanks for viewing this collection of KSI quotes! Don’t forget to share on social media.