Which are your favorite T.I. quotes?
T.I. is an American singer, rapper, actor, songwriter, entrepreneur, and record producer who starts growing his passion for rapping at the age of 8.
He got his first record deal at the age of 19. Throughout his career, T.I. has won 3 Grammy Awards, got into the top five of the US Billboard 200 Chart for many of his albums. He also has been featured with several A-list artists including ‘Rihanna‘, ‘Justin Timberlake‘, ‘Kendrick Lamar‘, and ‘Lil Wayne‘.
Here’s a collection of the greatest T.I. quotes:
50 Greatest T.I. Quotes Of All Time
1. “I want to do things that shock people. I think that persona attributes more to the roles that other people may consider me for, rather than the ones I consider for myself.” – T.I.
2. “If you’re not worth speaking on, then you haven’t adequately done your job.” – T.I.
3. “This is a time where fashion and style go against what I would rather do myself. So I have to pick and choose from people that share my enthusiasm when it comes to certain things.” – T.I.
4. “They’re like, ‘If you have an opinion against us, we’re gonna shut you down.’ That’s not American. If you’re gay you should have the right to be gay in peace, and if you’re against it you should have the right to be against it in peace.” – T.I.
5. “We have been underserved, underprivileged, and unfortunate for far too long. There are no more excuses. It’s not enough to have limited progress and allow our expectations and sense of purpose to evaporate. So, if that means we must sacrifice some nights at the club and give up buying the latest designer handbags and sneakers… well then damn, so be it.” – T.I.
6. “We can’t fix what we do not address.” – T.I.
7. “A responsibility to be a role model as a father yes, as a man, as a public figure, yes. That responsibility just leads me to do what I feel is right and to conduct myself with the moral standards, principles, and integrity that were instilled in me by my family.” – T.I.
8. “People are motivated when they see somebody else doing something.” – T.I.
9. “Some of us were born to hate and some of us were born to be great.” – T.I.
10th of 50 T.I. Quotes
10. “All the hatin just fuels to my fire.” – T.I.
11. “I always knew that there were huge opportunities for me and that I had a lot of potential to do a lot of different things, but I also knew it was about my execution and my application of skills.” – T.I.
12. “The one thing we all have in common is that we’re human. Why pay more attention to the things that make us different over the things that bring us together?” – T.I.
13. “Even when winning’s illogical, losing’s still far from optional” – T.I.
14. “Nobody is gonna love you like you.” – T.I.
15. “We cannot continue to get caught up in having material abundance and yet be fundamentally and spiritually broke.” – T.I.
16. “If you want to take what I’ve learned and use it to your advantage, just listen and you won’t have to go through it.” – T.I.
17. “If I’m not in the mood to deal with you, then I just don’t deal with you. I look at it like, me not dealing with you could save me a lot of trouble – me forcing myself to deal with you could bring me a lot of trouble. So I just play it by ear.” – T.I.
18. “People put me on a box, and I love when people think they know what I am capable of or not capable of. I thrive off of that.” – T.I.
19. “If you don’t respect nothin’ else, you will respect this hustle.” – T.I.
20th of 50 T.I. Quotes
20. “Stop lookin’ at what you ain’t got, and start being thankful for what you do got.” – T.I.
21. “You ain’t gotta be a dope boy to have money.” – T.I.
22. “It has to be understood that the world doesn’t exist with people who are exactly like us.” – T.I.
23. “Adversity builds character and character takes you places money can’t.” – T.I.
24. “I ain’t dead, I ain’t done, I ain’t scared, I ain’t run, no matter what, no matter what, Still I stand.” – T.I.
25. “The possibilities of success are limitless, as long as you’re willing to put the work in.” – T.I.
26. “I promote peace and positivity.” – T.I.
27. “You can’t go through the kinds of things I’ve gone through, as much as I have, without re-evaluating yourself and making adjustments. And you can’t endure these horrendous circumstances without developing a certain level of strength and wisdom.” – T.I.
28. “I know what it’s like to be so distracted by your surroundings and in the moment that it’s seemingly impossible to not get caught up in ’em. I know what it’s like to feel so much smaller than the activities of your environment that you can’t see how not to succumb to ’em. I know what it’s like to not be able to focus in class due to real-life hunger pangs. I know what it’s like to be disruptive just to pass the time and take your mind off what’s lacking at home. I know what it’s like to be laughed at by your teacher when you tell them what you hope to be in life.” – T.I.
29. “God will take you through hell, just to get you to heaven.” – T.I.
30th of 50 T.I. Quotes
30. “I know what it’s like to feel hopeless and to feel like you’re not good enough just because of where you’re from. I know what it’s like to be profiled and to be abused by the police. I know what it’s like to be racially profiled, treated unjustly, and abused by the police just because of how you look.” – T.I.
31. “I’m not to the point where I need to shut myself off from people unless I feel like I need to, but I don’t force myself to deal with people.” – T.I.
32. “Even when I lose faith in myself there is something in me that speaks through and says I am not finished yet.” – T.I.
33. “Don’t let your emotions overpower your intelligence.” – T.I.
34. “You are not defined by your environment unless you allow yourself to be.” – T.I.
35. “You’re gonna be your best salesman. If you don’t sell yourself, nobody else is gonna have a better time with it than you. You’ve gotta get up for it, every day.” – T.I.
36. “Let the losers worry about losin.” – T.I.
37. “I know what it’s like to be told by your teacher that you’ll never amount to anything.” – T.I.
38. “If we continue to devalue ourselves we cannot realistically expect respect from others.” – T.I.
39. “We must keep ourselves busy with finding ways to generate wealth for generations to come and work to pass down things to our children for them to pass down to their children.” – T.I.
40th of 50 T.I. Quotes
40. “I’m going to always rise above the doubt that may exist about me.” – T.I.
41. “Fear aint in the heart of me, I learned just do it, you get courage from your fears right after you go through it.” – T.I.
42. “I’m by no means a perfect human being. I experience more than half of my life perpetuating darkness. That was because I was dropped in a place of darkness and expected to find a way out.” – T.I.
43. “I know what it’s like to not know where you’re going or how to get there. I know what it’s like to have no one around you who can teach you how to be what you hope to become.” – T.I.
44. “People hate it when you’re better than them. They ain’t hating, start worrying then.” – T.I.
45. “Life can change your directions, even when you ain’t planned it. All you can do is handle it, worst thing you can do is panic.” – T.I.
46. “Refuse to give up, your mistakes don’t define you. They don’t dictate where you’re headed, they remind you.” – T.I.
47. “It is a lot of responsibility. But I enjoy being a father. That’s one of the best parts of my life. I feel like, man, that’s one of the greatest things I’ve got going on, being a father.” – T.I.
48. “Some of y’all are not where you want to be in life, yet you party every weekend. What is it that you’re celebrating?” – T.I.
49. “All you can do is handle it, worst thing you can do is panic. Use it to your advantage, avoid insanity, manage to conquer ever obstacle, make impossible possible. Even when winning’s illogical, losing is still far from optional.” – T.I.
50. “Never mind what haters say, ignore them ’til they fade away.” – T.I.
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from T.I.! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.