50 All-Time Favorite Drake Bell Quotes
Drake Bell is an American actor, comedian, guitarist, singer, songwriter, producer, and occasional television director.
Bell is best known for being a child star on Nickelodeon during the late 90s and early 2000s, and he has appeared on several TV shows, most notably ‘The Amanda Show’ and ‘Drake & Josh’.Throughout his career, Bell has released 3 albums.
We’ve put together this collection of the best Drake Bell quotes:
50 All-Time Favorite Drake Bell Quotes
1. “I am ‘Mr. Karaoke Guy’ in the car completely. I just go with it and don’t care what anyone else thinks – I’m singing, man!” – Drake Bell
2. “I grew up on oldies like the Beatles and the Beach Boys, Led Zeppelin and The Who.” – Drake Bell
3. “I hope my fans will grow with me. I want to be like Michael Jackson: 5-year-olds love his music, and 75-year-olds love his music.” – Drake Bell
4. “I love ‘Airplane,’ the ‘Naked Gun’ films; everything the Zucker brothers have done is just awesome.” – Drake Bell
5. “I loved John Lennon. I read interviews, and whatever he said he liked, I would go and listen to them. That is what I want to do with my fans.” – Drake Bell
6. “I wake up in the morning, walk downstairs, and just bang on the piano and write about what’s going on in the world around me.” – Drake Bell
7. “I’m nervous the first few songs, and then I’m like, I got this audience. I’m ready!” – Drake Bell
8th of 50 Drake Bell Quotes
8. “I’ve been to a lot of places while touring, but I’d have to say Switzerland was my favorite.” – Drake Bell
9. “My dad sat me in front of the TV, and instead of putting on Nick Jr. or something, he put me in front of ‘Jailhouse Rock’ and all the Elvis movies.” – Drake Bell
10. “My first two records were influenced by the Beatles and the Beach Boys.” – Drake Bell
11. “I always loved comic books when I was growing up, and Spider-Man was definitely a character I gravitated towards because I loved the story of an average teenager having superpowers.” – Drake Bell
12. “I grew up on Jerry Lewis and Abbot and Costello, the Marx Brothers.” – Drake Bell
13. “I hope fans will go back and listen to the Beatles and the Beach Boys or Led Zeppelin, or put on ‘Tommy’ and let them experience like I did that moment when ‘Pinball Wizard’ comes on.” – Drake Bell
14. “I like to play music and sleep. But most of all, I love to work… I don’t really play sports, so I like to spend my time playing guitar or piano.” – Drake Bell
15. “I love the atmosphere at the mall – everything about Christmas. I don’t think anything specific gets me in the holiday spirit except for the holidays themselves.” – Drake Bell
16. “I used to go to San Diego all the time to hang out. My cousin played for the San Diego Padres, and my brother lives down there. I love going to the zoo and walking around Old Town.” – Drake Bell
17. “I’m all about unity and loving your neighbor… If somebody told me when I was growing up that the music I was listening to was stupid, and I listened to them, I wouldn’t be where I am today.” – Drake Bell
18th of 50 Drake Bell Quotes
18. “I’ve been able to work with some incredible voice talent, most of whom I grew up hearing in my favorite cartoons.” – Drake Bell
19. “Music and acting kind of all goes together.” – Drake Bell
20. “My first guitar was a Gretsch 6120, and I just loved listening to artists like Elvis, Chuck Berry and Stray Cats.” – Drake Bell
21. “Drake and Josh’ was strictly nine to five. We’d go in and know what we were doing, and ‘Superhero Movie’ was just nuttiness every day because there’s a joke every ten seconds.” – Drake Bell
22. “I fell in love with ’50s hot-rod, pinup-girl culture.” – Drake Bell
23. “I have met so many of my idols – like Ray Charles, Brian Setzer – all these cats that are legendary musicians. If they had said to me, ‘Hey man, I’m busy,’ it would have crushed my soul.” – Drake Bell
24. “I like to get up early in the morning and run.” – Drake Bell
25. “I love Christmas. I’m totally the ‘decorate early, start listening to Christmas songs super-early guy.” – Drake Bell
26. “I think my music speaks for itself – it backs me up.” – Drake Bell
27. “I would say that I’m more than just a teeny-bopper artist… that my music can appeal to people of all ages.” – Drake Bell
28th of 50 Drake Bell Quotes
28. “I’m very close with my fans. I’m very involved with my fans, so I’ve seen the influence that I can have on a child or on the mind of somebody.” – Drake Bell
29. “Leslie Nielsen was my favorite growing up; getting to work with him was amazing.” – Drake Bell
30. “My favorite sport is baseball; my cousin is pitcher Heath Bell.” – Drake Bell
31. “Dealing with sketch comedy and buddy teams like Abbott and Costello, Bob Hope and Bing Crosby – I just loved buddy comedies.” – Drake Bell
32. “I don’t eat sushi, but I eat cooked meat.” – Drake Bell
33. “I have a dog named Steve that lives at the studio.” – Drake Bell
34. “I just think it’s so much more rewarding and important to go around the world and bring people together as opposed to pushing people away.” – Drake Bell
35. “I love acting, but music is so much more rewarding because it’s more personal.” – Drake Bell
36. “I started playing the guitar and singing at about 11 or 12.” – Drake Bell
37. “I would rather be on stage playing to 25 people with a band I love and the music I love than learning dance moves I don’t want to do for 25,000 people.” – Drake Bell
38th of 50 Drake Bell Quotes
38. “I’m totally the ‘decorate early, start listening to Christmas songs super early’ guy. I’ve just always been that way.” – Drake Bell
39. “If you look back to a picture of me when I was 12 years old, you will probably see me in a leather jacket trying to look like Elvis!” – Drake Bell
40. “My fans are all pretty cool, you know; I’ve never really seen anybody fighting on Twitter, no death threats, no harsh language, no gay slurs, nothing like that.” – Drake Bell
41. “A lot of the people I’d love to work with, like John Lennon, Elvis Presley, Buddy Holly, aren’t alive, unfortunately.” – Drake Bell
42. “I can remember just learning to walk and trying to dance like Elvis and sing like Elvis, so I was very, very passionate about music at a very young age.” – Drake Bell
43. “I had the opportunity to do a movie with Roger Daltrey of The Who. In the movie, I played a guitar student. Since I had to learn how to play somewhat for the movie, I was introduced to the guitar.” – Drake Bell
44. “I just love singing, songwriting and touring.” – Drake Bell
45. “I love ‘Drake and Josh.’ It’s supposed to have a demographic of ages 9-14, but really, it’s 9-84. There is no demographic.” – Drake Bell
46. “I started playing music when I was around 10. I always wanted to be in a band, so I started out by playing drums.” – Drake Bell
47. “I was raised on Elvis Presley and Buddy Holly and discovered the Stray Cats when I was 11 or 12 years old.” – Drake Bell
48th of 50 Drake Bell Quotes
48. “I’m on stage where Rivers Cuomo from Weezer was standing? It’s kind of a mind trip.” – Drake Bell
49. “If I catch one of my fans saying something improper, a gay slur or any derogatory term, I instantly tweet directly at them and say, This isn’t how we do it.” – Drake Bell
50. “My dream has been to have my rock band behind me, play live, and entertain.” – Drake Bell
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Drake Bell! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Drake Bell quotes? Leave a comment below.
25 Inspirational Diane Guerrero Quotes from In the Country We Love
Which are the best Diane Guerrero quotes?
Diane Guerrero is an American actress and author. She has won Screen ‘Actors Guild Awards’ for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series for ‘Orange Is the New Black’ in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
Guerrero published a book titled ‘In the Country We Love’ a memoir about her parents being detained and deported when she was fourteen.
We put together this collection of the best Diane Guerrero quotes from her book:
25 Inspirational Diane Guerrero Quotes
1. “For the thousands of nameless children who feel as forgotten as I did—this memoir is my gift to you. It’s as much for your healing as it is for my own.” – Diane Guerrero
2. “It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old. They grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.” – Diane Guerrero
3. “Our passions don’t just compel us; they can also heal us.” – Diane Guerrero
4. “The day you finally start dealing with your past is the day you stop dragging it into the present.” – Diane Guerrero
5. “We don’t do all our growing up between birth and adolescence or even our twenties. If we’re fortunate, we never stop.” – Diane Guerrero
6. “You’ve gotta be careful who you share your big dreams with. People often piss on them. Some will even talk you out of your aspirations, mostly because they’ve given up on their own.” – Diane Guerrero
7. “Even in the best of times, life is a mixed bag of disappointments and triumphs, heartaches and highs. Life hands out all of the above, and we don’t get to pick how many of each we’ll get, or in what order they’ll show up. But we do get to choose how we’ll walk through our days. Whether we’ll cower under our covers ever morning, or rise up to take on the challenges.” – Diane Guerrero
8. “In some ways, the heartache we feel for our loved ones is deeper, rawer, than any we could feel for ourselves.” – Diane Guerrero
9. “My work on Orange has taught me this: Human beings are not categorically bad because of their mistakes. They can learn from their errors and get back on track. No one should be forever written off because of one part of his or her history.” – Diane Guerrero
10th of 25 Diane Guerrero Quotes
10. “That was one thing I could be sure of, that my mother loved me. Fuck anyone who tried to come between us.” – Diane Guerrero
11. “Truth is, among low-wage earners busting their tails to make the rent, one’s feelings are seldom discussed or acknowledged. Emotional wellness is a First World luxury.” – Diane Guerrero
12. “Emotional wellness is a First World luxury.” – Diane Guerrero
13. “I’d never been to Colombia. Yet in a way, I felt like I’d gone a dozen times. That’s because my parents kept Eric and me connected to their homeland. They played the music, prepared the foods, told us stories from their childhoods.” – Diane Guerrero
14. “My story represents all that should be celebrated about America. Only here could a daughter of immigrants grow up to succeed in the competitive and exciting world of acting. And only here could a girl like me be invited to have a conversation with the president. I will always cherish those opportunities.” – Diane Guerrero
15. “Some people shy away from boldly claiming what they most wish for. Maybe they fear it’ll make them look pushy. Or greedy. Or ungrateful for what they have. But when you keep your dreams hidden away, when you hide them under a sofa cushion, they never get the light they need to grow” – Diane Guerrero
16. “Just as one moment can bring despair, it can also lead to a new beginning. A different life. A dream for moving onward and upward rather than backward.” – Diane Guerrero
17. “Service to others- I believe that’s the purpose every person on the planet shares.” – Diane Guerrero
18. “The worst thing I could’ve done would have been to deny myself the opportunity because of fear or feeling like I didn’t deserve it.” – Diane Guerrero
19. “We don’t do all our growing up between birth and adolescence or even our twenties. If we’re fortunate, we never stop.” – Diane Guerrero
2oth of 25 Diane Guerrero Quotes
20. “I am an intelligent woman. I am a good person and a loving daughter. I matter, and what I have to offer also matters. I can forgive myself for whatever I did yesterday because today is a new day.” – Diane Guerrero
21. “It took so much courage to let myself be seen and heard as I am… And for once I was not afraid. Someone wise once said there are only two emotions – fear and love – and it’s impossible to feel them at the same time. On that morning, in that room, I was surrounded by love alone.” – Diane Guerrero
22. “ran. You take big risks so you can score big victories. You step out because, dammit, you want to be chosen. You want something to show for your effort.” – Diane Guerrero
23. “The worst thing I could’ve done would have been to deny myself the opportunity because of fear or feeling like I didn’t deserve it. It was one of those times when I really saw the power of having a dream and making it come true, no matter the obstacles.” – Diane Guerrero
24. “We don’t do all our growing up between birth and adolescence or even our twenties. If we’re fortunate, we never stop. *” – Diane Guerrero
25. “Your failures don’t define you,” she continued. “Your worth isn’t about what you do or don’t do. You have value simply because you’re here.” – Diane Guerrero
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Diane Guerrero! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Diane Guerrero quotes? Leave a comment below.
25 Amazing Kylie Minogue Quotes
Which are your favorite Kylie Minogue quotes?
Kylie Minogue is an Australian singer-songwriter, actress, designer, and businesswoman. Her first single, ‘The Loco-Motion’, spent seven weeks at 1 on the Australian singles chart and became the highest-selling single of the decade in Australia.
Her recording career began in 1987 and she went on to achieve worldwide records sales more than 70 million and has been the recipient of several awards, both American and Australian.
Here’s a collection of the greatest Kylie Minogue quotes:
25 Amazing Kylie Minogue Quotes
1. “I just can’t help but see things differently.” – Kylie Minogue
2. “I used to be able to do the Chinese splits, where you open your legs sideways.” – Kylie Minogue
3. “I’ve been accustomed to being famous and having a certain level of attention for 14 years, but in the last few months, it’s changed. It’s like on the arcade game, I’ve gone up to the next level.” – Kylie Minogue
4. “The moment my doctor told me, I went silent. My mum and dad were with me, then we all went to pieces. I was saying, No, I’ve got my flight to Sydney in two hours. I’m getting on a plane.” – Kylie Minogue
5. “You need a lot of luck to find people with whom you want to spend the rest of your life. Some people manage to find their soul mate. Others don’t. I think love is like a lottery.” – Kylie Minogue
6. “I do dance music, and I can be pretty camp myself from time to time.” – Kylie Minogue
7. “I have never been unfaithful to a partner and would find it immoral to be involved with a married man” – Kylie Minogue
8. “I maintain that the best song is the one that ends up on the album. So whether I’ve written it or I haven’t, I’m very comfortable with both.” – Kylie Minogue
9. “I’m trying to be myself more and more. The more confidence you have in yourself… the more you realize that this is you, and life isn’t long. So get on with it!” – Kylie Minogue
10. “One important thing to know is you’re still the same person during it. I’m more eager than ever to do what I did. I want to do everything.” – Kylie Minogue
11th of 25 Kylie Minogue Quotes
11. “You get such a kick and then it’s all over. That’s good ground for uncertainty and depression. I usually burst into tears.” – Kylie Minogue
12. “I can understand why people would want to stay on the road because you create your own bubble. You almost don’t live in the real world. Just to have the things that are with you is fine.” – Kylie Minogue
13. “I have had a holiday, and I’d like to take it up professionally.” – Kylie Minogue
14. “I love to have a bath with beautiful, relaxing music on and have no rush to do anything. It’s a wonderful indulgence, and it helps me to calm down and stop my mind running overtime.” – Kylie Minogue
15. “I’m like an eight year old with the dressing-up box. I have the luxury of being able to change on a whim.” – Kylie Minogue
16. “My life has always been geared towards my career. If my life is complete in other ways then I don’t mind being a 65-year-old spinster. But I don’t discount love when I’m talking about not getting married. I could… it’s just something I haven’t wanted to do yet.” – Kylie Minogue
17. “With one man, there was a freedom and liberation. That was with Michael Hutchence, my partner in life” – Kylie Minogue
18. “Having had cancer, one important thing to know is you’re still the same person at the end. You’re stripped down to near zero. But most people come out the other end feeling more like themselves than ever before.” – Kylie Minogue
19. “I get the lyrics of a tune and interpret them my way.” – Kylie Minogue
20. “I know there will be X amount of women being diagnosed. I love to say, You can get through it. You can.” – Kylie Minogue
21st of 25 Kylie Minogue Quotes
21. “I’m just a natural flirt, but I don’t see it in a sexual way. A lot of the time I’m like an overexcited puppy.” – Kylie Minogue
22. “Listen can you hear the distance calling Far away but will be with you soon” – Kylie Minogue
23. “The Sun in London ran a front page declaring my bum a national treasure. I really did laugh at that. It’s not like it can actually do anything, except wiggle.” – Kylie Minogue
24. “Everyone knows how much Australia means to me. I try to get back here as much as I can, but normally it’s for work, so I’m in and out and jet-lagged and stressed.” – Kylie Minogue
25. “I just want to do everything. I don’t want to sound soppy or too cliched, but that’s the way it is.” – Kylie Minogue
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Kylie Minogue! Don’t forget to share them on social media.
Which are your favorite Kylie Minogue quotes? Leave a comment below.
30 Gordon Ramsay Quotes That He Actually Said
Which are your favorite Gordon Ramsay quotes?
Gordon Ramsay is a Scottish born British chef with his restaurants currently holding 14 Michelin stars.
Today, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay is London’s longest-running restaurant to hold this prestigious title, and Ramsay is one of only four chefs in the UK to maintain three stars.
Ramsay has opened a string of successful restaurants across the globe. He has also become a star of the small screen both in the UK and internationally. He is also an author of a number of books, many of which have become bestsellers around the world.
This is our collection of Gordon Ramsay quotes that he actually said:
30 Gordon Ramsay Quotes
1.“The pressure on young chefs today is far greater than ever before in terms of social skills, marketing skills, cooking skills, personality and, more importantly, delivering on the plate. So you need to be strong. Physically fit. So my chefs get weighed every time they come into the kitchen.” – Gordon Ramsay
2. “My mum doesn’t enjoy sometimes listening to me tell staff off, and I say to my mum, it’s a kitchen, not a hair-dressing salon.” – Gordon Ramsay
3. “There’s a bond among kitchen staff, I think. You spend more time with your chef in the kitchen than you do with your own family.” – Gordon Ramsay
4. “Eating out doesn’t have to be a formula. Eating out is about having fun. I get really frustrated when it’s badly done.” – Gordon Ramsay
5.“I train my chefs with a blindfold. I’ll get my sous chef and myself to cook a dish. The young chef would have to sit down and eat it with a blindfold. If they can’t identify the flavor, they shouldn’t be cooking the dish.” – Gordon Ramsay
6. “I spend more time in the kitchen than I have in the dining room, for obvious reasons, however, I just want to sit and indulge.” – Gordon Ramsay
7. “I think every chef, not just in America, but across the world, has a double-edged sword – two jackets, one that’s driven, a self-confessed perfectionist, thoroughbred, hate incompetence and switch off the stove, take off the jacket and become a family man.” – Gordon Ramsay
8. “I love eating out. I don’t deny that. But I don’t want 12 or 15 courses because the chef wants me to taste this or taste that. I just want to be able to decide.” – Gordon Ramsay
9. “Put your head down and work hard. Never wait for things to happen, make them happen for yourself through hard graft and not giving up.” – Gordon Ramsay
10th of 30 Gordon Ramsay Quotes
10. “I’m a big lover of fish. Cooking fish is so much more difficult than cooking protein meats because there are no temperatures in the medium, rare, well done cooking a stunning sea bass or a scallop.” – Gordon Ramsay
11. “The minute you start compromising for the sake of massaging somebody’s ego, that’s it, game over.” – Gordon Ramsay
12. “I like finding talent. That’s what really turns me on, I suppose.” – Gordon Ramsay
13. “Chefs are nutters. They’re all self-obsessed, delicate, dainty, insecure little souls and absolute psychopaths. Every last one of them.” – Gordon Ramsay
14. “Being assertive and somewhat really firm has to be backed up with being fair.” – Gordon Ramsay
15. “I’m Gordon Ramsay, for goodness sake: people know I’m volatile.” – Gordon Ramsay
16. “When you’re cooking in the premier league of restaurants when things go down, it has to be sorted immediately.” – Gordon Ramsay
17. “Kitchens are hard environments and they form incredibly strong characters.” – Gordon Ramsay
18. “Find what’s hot, find what’s just opened and then look for the worst review of the week. There is so much to learn from watching a restaurant getting absolutely panned and having a bad experience. Go and see it for yourself.” – Gordon Ramsay
19. “I train my chefs completely different to anyone else. My young girls and guys, when they come to the kitchen, the first thing they get is a blindfold. They get blindfolded and they get sat down at the chef’s table… Unless they can identify what they’re tasting, they don’t get to cook it.” – Gordon Ramsay
20th of 30 Gordon Ramsay Quotes
20. “There are very few chefs both in Britain and the States that really identify the secret of being consistent. And combine consistency with flavor.” – Gordon Ramsay
21. “I’ve had a lot of success; I’ve had failures, so I learn from the failure.” – Gordon Ramsay
22. “What’s frustrating more than anything is when chefs start to cut corners and believe that they are incognito in the way they send out appetizers, entrees, and they know it’s not 100 percent, but they think the customers can’t spot it.” – Gordon Ramsay
23. “I suppose your security is your success and your key to success is your fine palate.” – Gordon Ramsay
24. “I suppose I might be a player-coach nowadays. I’m a great teacher, and I enjoy teaching. But I’m glad I got injured and ended up turning to cook. It was an accident but the happiest one of my life.” – Gordon Ramsay
25. “Cooking is about passion, so it may look slightly temperamental in a way that it’s too assertive to the naked eye.” – Gordon Ramsay
26. “I am what I am. A fighter.” – Gordon Ramsay
27. “I still love football, though, and I think cooking is like football. It’s not a job, it’s a passion. When you become good at it, it’s a dream job and financially you need never to worry. Ever.” – Gordon Ramsay
28. “If you want to become a great chef, you have to work with great chefs. And that’s exactly what I did.” – Gordon Ramsay
29. “I hid in food.” – Gordon Ramsay
30. “Swearing is the industry language. For as long as we’re alive it’s not going to change. You’ve got to be boisterous to get results.” – Gordon Ramsay
Thanks for viewing this collection of the best Gordon Ramsay quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media.
Which are your favorite Gordon Ramsay quotes? Leave a comment below.
Ray Allen Net Worth
Former professional basketball player Ray Allen earned millions during his 18 seasons with the NBA as one of the greatest...
Cory Joseph Net Worth
As the point guard for the Detroit Pistons, Cory Joseph has earned a significant net worth as one of the...
Tommy Lee Jones Net Worth
Follow Tommy Lee Jones' rise to stardom from Texas cowboy to Hollywood star.
B.o.B Net Worth
B.o.B. has created a million-dollar income in his short career, becoming wealthy through his musical ability and engaging live performances.
Alexander Gustafsson Net Worth
Alexander Gustafsson is among the greatest mixed martial artists to come from Sweden, as well as one of the greatest...
42 Dugg Net Worth
Best known for his singles "We Paid" and "Grace," 42 Dugg has become one of the biggest up-and-coming rappers in...
Adin Ross Net Worth
Adin Ross streamed himself to millionaire status by giving his audience a view into his entertaining and exciting life becoming...
The Kid Laroi Net Worth
The Kid Laroi overcame a difficult childhood to become Australia’s most successful rapper and is set to become even wealthier...
Too Short Net Worth
Too Short’s rap career has earned him millions as an artist and producer.
Warren G Net Worth
You can't tell the story of 1990s hip hop without Warren G, who helped to revolutionize west coast rap and...
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Rappers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 50 Richest Actors in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Singers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Athletes in the World
Entrepreneurs2 months ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest DJ’s in the World
Top Lists2 months ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard