Flavor Flav is an American rapper and reality TV star. He is best known for being one of the member’s rap group ‘Public Enemy’ in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
Flav appeared on the third season of ‘VH1’ reality show ‘The Surreal Life’, he also has his own reality tv show series ‘Flavor of Love’, which lasted three seasons.
Here’s a collection of the most motivational Flavor Flav quotes:
30 Motivational Flavor Flav Quotes
1. “Honestly, Flav is not much of a video game player these days. BUT, I used to spend hours on Time Crisis. I beat all levels, man.” – Flavor Flav
2. “I look more to the future. That’s where my head is at.” – Flavor Flav
3. “I’m a real big celebrity. I’m this megastar.” – Flavor Flav
4. “It was you that chose your due, You built a maze you can’t get through. I tried to help you all I can, Now I can’t do nuttin’ for you, man!” – Flavor Flav
5. “The hype man’s job is to get everybody out of their seats and on the dance floor to have a good time.” – Flavor Flav
6. “When I was in jail, I was a lot of people’s favorite person. I practically ran the jail. I had more freedom than the police.” – Flavor Flav
7. “Doing scripted acting is a challenge to me. I can’t remember things too good, so remembering lines is a challenge to your boy.” – Flavor Flav
8th of 30 Flavor Flav Quotes
8. “I just want to show the world it’s never too late to get your diploma, and show kids they should stay in school and not wait until you’re old to get it.” – Flavor Flav
9. “I worked as a head cook at courthouses and high schools. I left it behind when I started getting into my music real heavy.” – Flavor Flav
10. “If I do look back, I’ll say that I’m blessed. I’m blessed, and I appreciate God for not only letting me live through everything, but to prosper.” – Flavor Flav
11. “Since 1987, when I got my first one, I’ve been wearing a clock around my neck 24/7. You feel me? 24/7.” – Flavor Flav
12. “What I’m trying to do is put back into rap music what’s missing – which is the good part, the fun part, that party part.” – Flavor Flav
13. “Definitely, I think I’m a life coach for real. The lessons I give are lessons you can take to the bank.” – Flavor Flav
14. “I have over a hundred clocks. I’ve got fancy clocks and clocks from all over the world that people made for me.” – Flavor Flav
15. “I try and spend a lot of time with my kids. I try and have fun with my kids. I try to put father time in there.” – Flavor Flav
16. “If anyone wants to know what the definition of ‘dope’ means, it’s: ‘Definition of Public Enemy.” – Flavor Flav
17. “Queen Latifah used to help me out with my kids, because while we were all out on tour – Public Enemy, Naughty By Nature, Queen Latifah, Heavy D – when Public Enemy went onstage, I didn’t have anybody solid to watch my kids. So, Latifah would help me out.” – Flavor Flav
18th of 30 Flavor Flav Quotes
18. “We never broke up. As long as I’m living and as long as Chuck D is living, Public Enemy is always going to be alive.” – Flavor Flav
19. “Best advice that I ever got is to do whatever it takes to make myself happy, so that I’ll be able to make others happy. If I’m not happy, I can’t make other people happy.” – Flavor Flav
20. “I got my degree in culinary arts in 1978.” – Flavor Flav
21. “I remember rap music. We used to party and dance off of it. Today it’s all about a whole different angle… Rappers are going against each other, and it’s more of a bragging, boasting thing.” – Flavor Flav
22. “I’m trying to grow. I don’t want to stay on the same page.” – Flavor Flav
23. “One thing you can’t do with babies, you can’t give them steak.” – Flavor Flav
24. “They claim we’re products from the bottom of Hell, But the black is back, and it’s bound to sell. Picture us coolin’ out on the Fourth of July… And if you heard we were celebratin’, that’s a worldwide lie.” – Flavor Flav
25. “Back in the day, when the D.J. would be playing a record, Id be on the mic trying to hype up the crowd. So once Public Enemy became a rap group, I decided that thats the role that I wanted to take on. I wanted to be the one that was hyping, because Ive always been good at it. I can hype up any crowd.” – Flavor Flav
26. “I got a lot happening, a whole lot, and it’s not always easy being me.” – Flavor Flav
27. “I lost my virginity when I was 6 years old.” – Flavor Flav
28th of 30 Flavor Flav Quotes
28. “I’m not doing no more ‘Flavor of Loves.’ I’m trying to grow. I don’t want to stay on the same page. You can’t stay on the same page in order to get to the next chap.” – Flavor Flav
29. “My parents owned a soul food diner. It inspired me to go to culinary school.” – Flavor Flav
30. “The moments we have behind us, you won’t be able to see again. We’re only responsible for what we live in right now.” – Flavor Flav
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Flavor Flav! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Flavor Flav quotes? Leave a comment below.
Raúl Castro Net Worth
What is Raúl Castro’s net worth? Introduction Raúl Castro is a Cuban politician who serves as the First Secretary...
George Kittle Net Worth
Introduction George Kittle is an American football tight end for the San Francisco 49ers of the NFL. Kittle played college...
Armin Van Buuren Net Worth
What is Armin Van Buuren’s net worth? Introduction Armin Van Buuren is a Dutch DJ and record producer. Since 2001,...
Audrina Patridge Net Worth
What is Audrina Patridge’s net worth? Introduction Audrina Patridge is an American television personality and actress. Patridge rose to fame...
Ben Stein Net Worth
What is Ben Stein’s net worth? Introduction Ben Stein is an American writer, lawyer, actor, and comedian. Stein began his...