What is Justin Rose’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$40 Million|
|Born:||July 30, 1980|
|Height:||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Country of Origin:||United Kingdom|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Golfer|
|Last Updated:||August 2, 2022|
Justin Rose won major championships and surprised the golf world with his performance at the U.S Open in 2013.
Since then, he has ranked 3rd in the world, won many awards, and attended the Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
As of February 2023, Justin Rose’s net worth is estimated to be $40 Million.
Justin Rose Facts
- Between 2007 and 2008, he was ranked in the top ten in the world for 34 weeks.
- While only 17 years old, Justin played in the Walker Cup in 1997.
- At the 2013 U.S. Open, Rose became the first Englishman to win a major tournament since Nick Faldo in 1996.
- In 2013, he became the first English US Open winner since Tony Jacklin in 1970.
- Justin finished second after Tiger Woods at the 2013 Arnold Palmer Invitational tournament.
Justin Peter Rose was born July 30, 1980, in Johannesburg, South Africa.
His mother, Annie, and the family moved to England when Justin was only 5 and he took up golf shortly after arriving in Britain.
Justin practiced and perfected his golf technique at the nearby, Tylney Park Golf Club. Once he started to become comfortable on the golf course, he moved to the Southwood Golf Club.
At the age of 11, he had already scored an impressive 70 shots over 18 holes.
He became a professional golfer while still a teenager, and at the age of 17 played in the Walker Cup in 1997 and then again in 1998.
Of all his impressive early performances, the one that cemented his future as a successful golfer was the result at the 1998 Open Championship at the Royal Birkdale.
Even though he had an extremely successful amateur career, Justin struggled at the beginning of his professional career. Despite his early troubles, he soon proved himself after rising to prominence on the European Tour.
With four European Tour wins to his name, he found it difficult to split his time between Europe and America. But he made his biggest breakthrough in America after placing third at the Memorial Tournament in 2010.
Justin established himself as a frequent contestant for honors in both Europe and on the PGA Tour after his victory at the 2011 BMW Championships.
During the 2010s, Justin secured at least one tournament win each year. This resulted in him reaching a career-high after finishing second at the Arnold Palmer Invitational, which saw him rank 3rd in the world.
Justin was well on his way to a profitable career after earning his first major victory at the 2013 U.S. Open and then made history by being the first Englishman to win the U.S. Open in over 43 years.
After that, Justin diverted his focus to the Olympic Games tournament in Rio de Janeiro in 2016, achieving a hole-in-one during the Olympic event and finishing the competition with a gold medal.
Justin moved to world number one in 2019, attracted a host of new sponsors and last appeared at an event at the U.S. Open at Pebble Beach Golf Links in 2019.
He suffered a back injury which saw him withdraw from the 2022 British Open, and was replaced by the Japanese player, Rikuya Hoshino, after it was confirmed that he would not return.
Justin Rose’s Career Earnings
Justin Rose has consistently earned well over a million dollars each year since he first joined the professional circuit.
His best showing was in 2018, where he was able to win prize money of more than $8.2 million.
Here’s an estimated overview of Justin Rose’s annual income:
- Justin Rose’s Salary In 2013 – $6.3 million
- Justin Rose’s Salary In 2014 – $5.2 million
- Justin Rose’s Salary In 2015 – $7.6 million
- Justin Rose’s Salary In 2016 – $4.2 million
- Justin Rose’s Salary In 2017 – $6.2 million
- Justin Rose’s Salary In 2018 – $10.2 million
- Justin Rose’s Salary In 2019 – $8 million
- Justin Rose’s Salary In 2020 – $3.2 million
- Justin Rose’s Salary In 2021 – $3.3 million
- Justin Rose’s Salary In 2022 – $3.5 million
With his current back injury preventing him from playing, Justin is being careful to avoid further injury.
Should his injury prove to be too severe, it is unlikely that he will return to his previous tournament-winning form.
Justin Rose’s Net Worth Annually
Justin has suffered a loss of form over the last 2 seasons, being unable to secure a top 3 finish.
Golf pundits do not expect him to return to his earlier form, as the 42-year-old’s age seems to have finally caught up with him.
Here’s a breakdown of Justin Rose’s annual net worth:
- Justin Rose’s Net Worth In 2013 – $21.2 million
- Justin Rose’s Net Worth In 2014 – $23 million
- Justin Rose’s Net Worth In 2015 – $24.5 million
- Justin Rose’s Net Worth In 2016 – $27 million
- Justin Rose’s Net Worth In 2017 – $28 million
- Justin Rose’s Net Worth In 2018 – $30 million
- Justin Rose’s Net Worth In 2019- $35 million
- Justin Rose’s Net Worth In 2020 – $38 million
- Justin Rose’s Net Worth In 2021 – $39 million
- Justin Rose’s Net Worth In 2022 – $40 million
It is never easy to watch a great player slide down the rankings as he gets older, and Justin has battled valiantly to shrug off his nagging back problems.
With a tough field of hungry players behind him, Justin is in for a tough, uphill climb if he is to see any of his past glories revisited.
In 2006, Justin married his long-term girlfriend, Kate Philips. The couple has since then had two children; Lottie and Leo.
Justin and Kate have come together to create the Justin Rose Ladies Series, to help support women’s games during the Ladies European Tour.
In 2003, Justin lost his father Ken to cancer which, despite his grief, resulted in his U.S. Open triumph on Father’s Day to honor him.
Justin and his family live in a riverside apartment located in London. You can catch up with Justin on his official Instagram account to see what he’s currently up to.
Awards & Achievements
Justin was heavily focused on winning an Olympic gold medal and his showing at the Summer Olympics was a festive affair.
Over the years, Justin has faithfully represented Great Britain across the world and was honored for his contribution to sport by the Queen in 2017.
Here are some of the most memorable moments from Justin Rose’s career:
- Justin won Gold at the 2016 Summer Olympics, which took place in Rio de Janeiro.
- On the European Tour, he won the Order of Merit in 2007.
- In the 2017 New Year Honours, Justin was named a Member of the Order of the British Empire for golf services.
- He earned the PGA Tour Payne Stewart Award for his positive character in 2021.
- During his amateur years, he won the Peter McEvoy Trophy in 1998.
Rose is a talented player who has spent a considerable amount of time perfecting his game.
However, what separates players at the top of the leaderboard is often their mental strength, which he has in spades.
How Does Justin Rose Spend His Money?
As is common for all golf professionals, equipment and clothing brands are keen to have a top player on their books.
However, Justin cut off TaylorMade to sign an equipment deal with the Honma brand in 2018. He also switched from the Adidas brand to the Bonobos brand at the same time.
With multi-million dollar deals for sponsorships and endorsements, Justin has made a fortune outside of his tournament prize money.
He has a sizable investment portfolio with a focus on property. Justin owns both a riverside apartment in London where he spends most of his time, as well as a house in the Bahamas.
Justin loves cars and some of the most expensive cars in the world are housed in his garage, with his favorite being the BMW i8.
Rose’s career has made him one of the richest golfers in the world and with his endorsement deal with Honama, he’s sure to make a lot more money in the years ahead.
Justin is always very honest with himself and his fans as to how he is performing.
He is the first to admit when things are not going well, but he always remains positive and his belief in himself never wavers.
Here are some of the best highlights of Justin Rose’s career:
- Justin reached a career-high world ranking of third in the 2013 Arnold Palmer Invitational.
- He won his first major championship at the Merion Golf Club during the 2013 U.S. Open.
- At the 2018 FedEx Cup, Justin defeated Tiger Woods and claimed the PGA Tour title along with a $10 million purse.
- One of his biggest breakthroughs in America was at the Memorial Tournament in Muirfield Village where he made third place.
- One of Justin’s biggest highlights was receiving his MBE from the Queen in 2017.
There are few players who are as dominant on the professional golf circuit as Tiger Woods and Justin Rose is one of the few players who have beaten him in competition.
His result in 2018, beating Woods and claiming the PGA tour title, must rank as one of the most satisfying results of his career.
Favorite Justin Rose Quotes
Rose is never short of words when discussing his favorite topic, golf.
He’s spent his entire adult life training and competing in one of the most competitive sports in the world and coming out on top.
Here are our favorite quotes from Justin Rose:
- “Double-digits sounds cool. Winning is never easy when you’ve beaten a class field on a great venue, that satisfies you as a player. It’s a win-and-a-half mentally.” – Justin Rose
- “There’s a lot of fuss that comes with playing with Tiger, big crowds, noise, and such. You either let it distract you, or you tunnel up and let it energize you.” – Justin Rose
- “The thing about winning a major is that you need to be ready for how it is going to feel.” – Justin Rose
- “I had some sort of ability and knew that I needed to work hard, to dedicate myself to the game. I sacrificed a lot. But maybe golf kept me out of trouble. Some of the guys who lived my life minus the golf have certainly been in trouble.” – Justin Rose
- “To be part of a winning team was something I had undervalued.” – Justin Rose
3 Amazing Lessons From Justin Rose
Despite his amazing talent and ability to bounce back, Justin is also very down-to-earth in his approach to golf.
He knows that there is luck involved, and doesn’t take himself too seriously, no matter the outcome.
Now that you know all about Justin Rose’s net worth, here are some of the best success lessons to learn from Justin Rose:
1. Be Ready For What Winning Brings You
With victory comes certain penalties, and sometimes the spotlight isn’t the best place to be.
To fully prepare for what is to come, you must think through the outcomes and know in advance what you’ll do in each scenario.
2. Never Give Up
Justin started his professional career with a lot of promise but ended up not doing well at all.
However, this didn’t stop him from digging deep and achieving the results he knew he was capable of.
3. Don’t Let Fame And Money Go To Your Head
Justin is known for his genuinely nice personality and always has a kind word of encouragement wherever he goes.
Despite his great wealth and obvious talent, he has never allowed it to influence or change the person he is deep down.
This South-African Englishman took the golf world by storm and made an impact at a very young age.
He is known to be one of the most competitive professional golfers in the world and his head-to-head with Tiger Woods is legendary.
Above all else, he is a charitable person, who has used his great wealth to help those around him.
While his current form is suffering due to injury, his fans hope to see him back on the circuit very soon.
As of February 2023, Justin Rose’s net worth is estimated to be $40 Million.