What is Alessandra Ambrosio’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$80 Million|
|Born:||April 11, 1981|
|Height:||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Country of Origin:||Brazil|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Model|
|Last Updated:||August 2, 2022|
Alessandra Ambrosio is a Brazilian model who is best known for her work as a Victoria’s Secret Angel, who has represented some of the biggest brands in fashion.
In addition to being the spokesmodel for their PINK line, she has worked with leading fashion designers and is regularly listed among the most beautiful women in the world.
As of February 2023, Alessandra Ambrosio’s net worth is estimated to be $80 Million.
Alessandra Ambrosio Facts
- In 1992 Alessandra Ambrosio had cosmetic surgery to have her ears pinned back, resulting in complications two years later.
- In 2008, she walked away from her profession to spend time raising her first child.
- Alessandra Ambrosio has made many appearances on television, including with Conan O’Brien on his late-night chat show.
- In 2006, she had a small cameo in the hugely popular James Bond movie, Casino Royale.
- Ambrosio is a keen supporter of various charities and serves as the ambassador for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Alessandra Corine Ambrosio was born on April 11th, 1981, in Erechim, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, the daughter of Lucilda and Luiz Ambrosio.
Of Polish and Italian descent, she enrolled in a modeling class at the age of 12 and became one of 20 finalists in the 1995 Elite Model Look national competition for Brazil.
This launched her professional modeling career, modeling for Dilson Stein at the age of 15 and appearing on the cover of the Brazilian version of Elle magazine.
After Elite Model Look passed along her portfolio Polaroids to Guess, Alessandra Ambrosio found work with many of the industry’s biggest publications.
She has appeared on the cover of GQ alongside Cristiano Ronaldo, Marie Claire, Harper’s Bazaar, and Cosmopolitan in campaigns for various products.
Her work also includes modeling clothing and accessories for the Bernard Arnault company Louis Vuitton, as well as Chanel and Ralph Lauren.
In 2006, she began her association with Victoria’s Secret, attending Victoria’s Secret fashion show and working as a Victoria’s Secret Angel.
Alessandra Ambrosio’s Career Earnings
With her work promoting some of the most popular brands online, Alessandra Ambrosio’s career earnings have maintained a consistently high level throughout her career.
Here’s an estimated overview of Alessandra Ambrosio’s Career Earnings:
- Alessandra Ambrosio’s Salary In 2007 – $6 million
- Alessandra Ambrosio’s Salary In 2010 – $5.5 million
- Alessandra Ambrosio’s Salary In 2011 – $5 million
- Alessandra Ambrosio’s Salary In 2012 – $6.6 million
- Alessandra Ambrosio’s Salary In 2014 – $5 million
- Alessandra Ambrosio’s Salary In 2022 – $9 million
Alessandra Ambrosio’s Net Worth Annually
As one of the richest models in the world, Alessandra Ambrosio’s annual net worth has seen impressive growth since she first began her modeling career.
She has consistently worked with many of the leading fashion houses and publications, becoming one of the top earning models of her generation.
With an income of around $5 million each year at the height of her career, her net worth has seen regular increases and was ranked No. 5 on Forbes’: The World’s Top-Earning Models list in 2011.
In 2008, Alessandra Ambrosio became engaged to American businessman Jamie Mazur, founder of the RE/DONE jeans company.
The couple has two children together, a son and a daughter, and announced their separation in 2018.
She also maintains a strong social media presence, including her popular official Alessandra Ambrosio Instagram account, where she keeps her fans in the loop about her latest activities.
Awards & Achievements
With an impressive career as one of the highest-paid models of all time, Alessandra Ambrosio has enjoyed lots of success and many accolades.
Here are some highlights from Alessandra Ambrosio’s career:
- 2007: FHM magazine place Alessandra Ambrosio at number 5 on their list of the 100 Sexiest Women.
- 2007: The same year she picks up an award from People Magazine for their list of the 100 Most Beautiful People in the World
- 2012: Forbes magazine list Ambrosio as one of the highest-paid models working at the time.
- 2019: At the GQ Fashion Icon Awards, Alessandra Ambrosio wins the top award for her contributions to the industry.
- 2022: She wows the crowds at the Green Carpet Fashion Awards where she is celebrated as an icon of the fashion industry.
How Does Alessandra Ambrosio Spend Her Money?
Known for modeling some of the most expensive Gucci items ever sold, Alessandra Ambrosio is used to looking her very best and has a personal wardrobe to match her public image.
Her real estate portfolio includes a $6.5 million home that she purchased in the wealthy area of Santa Monica, California.
She has also invested money in her line of beachwear, GAL Floripa, which she established in partnership with her sister, Aline Ambrósio.
Beginning her career at a young age, Alessandra Ambrosio has found continuing success up to her retirement as a professional model.
Here are some of the best highlights of Alessandra Ambrosio’s career:
- 2004: Alessandra Ambrosio’s career kicks off with many high-profile jobs, including becoming the face of the Next company in the UK.
- 2004: She launches her line of swimwear called Alessandra Ambrosio by Sais, selling 10,000 units in the first month.
- 2006: Her many media appearances include a guest slot on the Tyra Banks Show where she discusses plastic surgery.
- 2009: Alessandra Ambrosio appears on the cover of Marie Claire, one of the most prestigious fashion magazines in the world.
- 2016: Along with model Adriana Lima, she is chosen by NBC as a correspondent for the Summer Olympics.
Favorite Alessandra Ambrosio Quotes
With her popular social media accounts and interviews with the media, Alessandra Ambrosio has shared many insights into her lifestyle and work as a professional model.
Here are our favorite quotes from Alessandra Ambrosio:
- “The designers usually don’t like to say until we’re on the runway. Like when I did Prada last year, I couldn’t mention doing Prada or even Tweet or take a picture and put it on Twitter saying I was backstage at the Prada show. And Dolce was the same thing. They like to keep a little surprise, I guess, a little secret for everybody.” – Alessandra Ambrosio
- “I’m not thinking about me that much anymore. Every time I look, I’m looking for my daughter, you know? If I’m in a store, I’m looking at baby clothes. It’s so much cuter to find things for her than to find things for me.” – Alessandra Ambrosio
- “In the summer I wear shorts with a bright top and ankle boots or just sandals. I’ll add a nice scarf, maybe a hat, some cool sunglasses. It’s all about the accessories.” – Alessandra Ambrosio
- “Professional people make everything look perfect, they make everything that you’re wearing look great, if it’s in a picture or on the runway.” – Alessandra Ambrosio
- “One of my favorite beauty products is Vincent Longo Water Canvas creamy blush. I have it in every color and I’ve been using it for 5 years and that’s all I put on when I leave the house. It looks so natural I just put a little bit on my cheeks to give them some color.” – Alessandra Ambrosio
3 Amazing Lessons From Alessandra Ambrosio
Now that you know all about Alessandra Ambrosio’s net worth, we’ll take a closer look at how her life and professional career can provide us with inspiring life lessons.
Here are some of the best success lessons to learn from Alessandra Ambrosio:
1. Don’t Underestimate The Importance Of Self-Care
As a professional model, Alessandra Ambrosio knows a great deal about the importance of looking after yourself.
She’s spoken out on how you can better look after yourself on many occasions, often aiming her message toward children.
2. Always Have A Plan B
As with sporting careers, modeling careers have a finite shelf life, so you need to have another plan for later in life if your career relies on your looks or athletic ability.
3. Set Aside A Small Amount Of Time Each Day To Stretch And Exercise
Keeping fit and healthy doesn’t have to be time-consuming and take over your life.
Setting aside a little time each day to stretch and engage with a basic exercise routine will make a huge difference compared to doing nothing.
So there you have it, our complete guide to Alessandra Ambrosio’s net worth, covering her career in the fashion industry and other media appearances.
While Alessandra Ambrosio has taken a step back from modeling, her business ventures and media appearances will help her net worth continue to grow.
We’ll update this article in the future to make sure the latest information is included, so be sure to check back for the details.
As of February 2023, Alessandra Ambrosio’s net worth is estimated to be $80 Million.