What is Rod Stewart’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$300 Million|
|Born:||January 10, 1945|
|Height:||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Country of Origin:||United Kingdom|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Musician|
|Last Updated:||August 2, 2022|
Rod Stewart is an English singer-songwriter who has sold over 120 million albums throughout his career.
Working as a solo artist and member of the band Faces, he has performed live to some of the biggest crowds in music history while collaborating with many leading artists.
As of November 2022, Rod Stewart’s net worth is estimated to be $300 Million.
Rod Stewart Facts
- Rod Stewart was known for his rebelliousness in his early years and was arrested in the late 1960s for participating in sit-ins for the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament.
- In 1963, following a performance with Jimmy Powell and the Five Dimensions, he was found busking in the street while drunk.
- Stewart was paid in car seat covers for his vocal work on the 1969 song, In A Broken Dream.
- His 1988 album Out of Order was produced by Andy Taylor, one of the members of the band Duran Duran.
- Stewart is a huge model railway enthusiast, owning a set modeled after the railroads of the 1940s in his Los Angeles home.
Roderick David Stewart was born 10 January 1945, in the Highgate district of North London, to parents Robert Joseph Stewart and Elsie Rebecca Gilbart.
After attending Highgate Primary School, Stewart attended the William Grimshaw Secondary Modern School, leaving school at age 15 with the ambition of becoming a professional footballer.
While working in the family shop in the early 1960s, Stewart began listening to Bob Dylan and began singing himself, taking inspiration from Mick Jagger after seeing The Rolling Stones performing live.
By the mid-1960s, Rod Stewart’s professional music career took off with his early work and image as “Rod the Mod,” which he earned due to his dress style.
After performing with the Jeff Beck Group in the late 1960s, Stewart signed a solo artist contract with Mercury Records and became the singer for The Small Faces.
Rod Stewart’s career broke through into the mainstream when he moved to Los Angeles in 1975 and released the album Animal Crossing, placing the singer on the Billboard album charts.
With a career spanning many decades, Rod Stewart continues to perform and record music to this date, collaborating with the latest stars such as Robbie Williams on a new recording of It Takes Two.
More Professional Musicians:
- Dhani Harrison Net Worth
- Suzette Quintanilla Net Worth
- Dominic Howard Net Worth
- Jack Ingram Net Worth
- Troy Van Leeuwen Net Worth
- Kevin Eubanks Net Worth
- Trey Anastasio Net Worth
Rod Stewart’s Career Earnings
As one of the richest singers in the world, Rod Stewart continues to draw in an impressive annual salary for his royalties and new projects.
Here’s an estimated overview of Rod Stewart’s career earnings:
- Rod Stewart’s Salary In 1977 – $333,000
- Rod Stewart’s Salary In 2006 – $30 million
- Rod Stewart’s Salary In 2010 – $4.1 million
- Rod Stewart’s Salary In 2012 – $6.8 million
- Rod Stewart’s Salary In 2013 – $7.1 million
- Rod Stewart’s Salary In – $1.68 million
Rod Stewart’s Net Worth Annually
Rod Stewart’s net worth has continued to rise year-on-year, making him one of the richest rockstars in the world, with no signs of slowing down any time soon.
Here’s a breakdown of Rod Stewart’s annual net worth:
- Rod Stewart’s Net Worth In 2010 – $100 million
- Rod Stewart’s Net Worth In 2012 – $120 million
- Rod Stewart’s Net Worth In 2014 – $140 million
- Rod Stewart’s Net Worth In 2016 – $165 million
- Rod Stewart’s Net Worth In 2018 – $180 million
- Rod Stewart’s Net Worth In 2020 – $215 million
- Rod Stewart’s Net Worth In 2022 – $300 million
His diagnosis with cancer led Stewart to help raise funds for the City of Hope Foundation, which seeks to find a cure for cancer.
Through his official Instagram account, he keeps his millions of followers up to date on his latest musical endeavors and upcoming live shows.
Awards & Achievements
With a career beginning in the 1960s and continuing to the present day, Rod Stewart has been recognized for his achievements on many occasions.
Here are some examples of the awards and achievements from Rod Stewart’s career:
- 1993: Rod Stewart picks up a Brit Award for Outstanding Contribution to Music.
- 1994: As a solo artist, Stewart is inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- 2005: For his contributions to the music industry, Stewart is given a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- 2007: During the New Year Honors, Rod Stewart is appointed a Commander of the Order of the British Empire.
- 2012: Stewart is inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for a second time, as a member of The Small Faces.
Stewart continues to perform live and work with other artists, so we can expect him to pick up more awards as his career continues to evolve.
How Does Rod Stewart Spend His Money?
Rod Stewart’s vast net worth and income have allowed him to invest in some of the most expensive houses in the world, with the star owning many multi-million dollar homes.
In addition to several estates in the United Kingdom, Stewart owns an oceanfront house in Palm Beach, Florida, and a mansion in Beverly Park worth an estimated $60 million.
An avid car collector with some of the most expensive cars in the world in his collection, he owns a 400 Ferrari Enzo and a Porsche, in addition to many other sportscars.
Rod Stewart’s career has seen the popular singer enjoy many high points and successes as a solo artist and in collaboration with others.
Here are some of the best highlights of Rod Stewart’s career:
- 1971: Stewart releases the album Every Picture Tells a Story, with the successes of the track Reason to Believe making him a household name.
- 1975: The single Sailing, taken from the album Atlantic Crossing, reaches the number one spot on the UK charts.
- 1984: The album Camouflage is certified gold twice, both in the United States and Spain, and silver certification in the UK.
- 1989: Stewart’s Out Of Order Tour is a huge success, selling out stadiums with tens of thousands of fans attending.
- 2007: Following the death of Princess Diana, Stewart performs at the Concert For Diana held at Wembley Stadium.
With Stewart’s popularity showing no signs of diminishing, more high points and successes are anticipated as he continues to write and perform music.
Favorite Rod Stewart Quotes
Rod Stewart’s outstanding career in the British music industry means he has plenty of insights to say about music and the nature of performance.
Here are our favorite quotes from Rod Stewart:
- “I don’t think people expect Bruce Springsteen to come out in a pink satin jacket, but Rod Stewart, they do. And I like doing it; I don’t wear it just because I think I have to. I’m a very flamboyant person.” – Rod Stewart
- “As you get older, your metabolism slows down. You’ve got to admit it. It’s nothing to be ashamed of if you have lived your life to the full.” – Rod Stewart
- “I became famous, I think, really because of the interpretation of other people’s songs, way back when, and that’s what I enjoy the most. And I’m a lazy bugger.” – Rod Stewart
- “If there’s one thing I’ve learned about women, which I try to pass on to my boys, it’s listening. Listen to the other side of the story first.” – Rod Stewart
- “Well, I have a CBE and I accepted it with glee because it’s not bestowed on you by the royal family, it’s not bestowed on you by the government, you have to be nominated by the public.” – Rod Stewart
3 Amazing Lessons From Rod Stewart
Now that you know all about Rod Stewart’s net worth, we’ll take a look at some of the amazing lessons on life and success we can learn from Stewart’s impressive career.
Here are some of the best success lessons to learn from Rod Stewart:
1. Always Be Grateful For What You Have
Rod Stewart has recalled his life growing up as a child and his mother’s insistence he eats all the food on his plate.
He’s taken on board the experiences of her struggles to provide food during the war and believes you should always be grateful for what you have.
2. Inspiration Can Come When You Least Expect It
Creative blocks can come at any time, but inspiration works similarly and can arise when you least expect it.
Stewart has talked about getting inspiration in the middle of the night, waking up to write down new lyrics.
3. Be Shrewd With Your Finances.
Discussing his father in an interview, Stewart reflected on how important he believed it was to look after your finances and make shrewd decisions, even if he is sometimes called “tight” with his money.
That concludes this overview of the life and career of Rod Stewart, covering the successful singles and albums that help him earn his vast net worth.
With a career spanning several decades, Stewart remains active today, and his net worth looks set to continue to rise in the future.
Check back on this article to get the latest information on his music releases and new revenue streams.
As of November 2022, Rod Stewart’s net worth is estimated to be $300 Million.