Which are your favorite Jack Harlow quotes?
Jack Harlow is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. He made his debut in 2020 through his first album ‘That’s What They All Say’ which came out as number 5 on the US Billboard 200.
Harlow is most famously known for his single ‘What’s Poppin’ which successfully peaked at number 8 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and was nominated for the Best Rap Performance category in the 63rd Annual Grammy Awards. In addition to his successes, he also co-founded the music collective, Private Garden.
Here’s a collection of the most inspiring Jack Harlow quotes:
43 Deep & Inspiring Jack Harlow Quotes
1. “It was good for me to come down here and force myself to work and get better. I wasn’t freestyling and I wasn’t punching in until I got down here. All the artists down here, they freestyle. So it forced me to step it up.” – Jack Harlow
2. “A response is better than no response.” – Jack Harlow
3. “Since I’ve been moving around Atlanta for the last few years and going to the clubs and events, I run into Lil Baby periodically. Every time, it’s been love—more than I could’ve anticipated. That’s in his character. ” – Jack Harlow
4. “I think people believe me and people can tell that I’m secure in myself.” – Jack Harlow
5. “I dress a certain way. I move a certain way. A lot of it’s subconscious, but it’s because I don’t want anyone to be able to put me in a category.” – Jack Harlow
6. “I just have a good feeling about this music aging well.” – Jack Harlow
7. “We had been talking, and I named-dropped him (Tyler Herro) in the song when I recorded it.” – Jack Harlow
8. “I know that people have opinions about me, but it’s not healthy for me to know all of them. And if you go looking for them, you’re asking for it. So, aside from that, I know all the controversy ages well.” – Jack Harlow
9. “All I want to be seen as is the truth. I didn’t come in here with a persona.” – Jack Harlow
10th of 43 Jack Harlow Quotes
10. “There was a point where it was really trendy to hate LeBron James, and then he hit a turning point when he won that championship in Cleveland, after being down 3-1.” – Jack Harlow
11. “We’re not supposed to know what the world thinks of us. Even at this level, it’s not really healthy as a person.” – Jack Harlow
12. “I’m in the business of turning skeptics to believers.” – Jack Harlow
13. “I always say some of the greatest songs come together quickly.” – Jack Harlow
14. “I think Drake has crossed that line now where it’s like, all right, it’s kind of lame if you just hate Drake at this point. So when I see the greats do it, I know I can do the same.” – Jack Harlow
15. “I’m always going to do the rap thing, but I’m excited for more of my music to spread its wings and get credit for that breadth and that range.” – Jack Harlow
16. “All our greats have been through the controversy and have been crucified and made to be seen as a villain. And then it ages and the art speaks. So I don’t trip.” – Jack Harlow
17. “Fast forward to the moment he (Tyler Herro) had in the playoffs, and we ended up just naming it after him. By that point, me and him had actually formed a real friendship, so it just felt right.” – Jack Harlow
18. “I go through long periods where I’m like, “Don’t search your name.” I don’t search my name online. There’s certain things that just aren’t meant to be digested.” – Jack Harlow
19. “I’m really excited to show that off. I haven’t had a real melodic record hit big for me, and melody is a big part of what I do.” – Jack Harlow
20th of 43 Jack Harlow Quotes
20. “You can’t put me in a box.” – Jack Harlow
21. “Even outside of rapping, I never wanted to be pigeonholed.” – Jack Harlow
22. “I just let the music speak and the raps speak. The song is undeniable. It’s just one of them records.” – Jack Harlow
23. “Then Big Sean reached out to me after I dropped “Tyler Herro” a couple months ago and showed me respect and love.” – Jack Harlow
24. “I think people right now have me boxed in as the white boy who can really rap.” – Jack Harlow
25. “I don’t know if [credibility] is a requirement to have success, but it’s important to me.” – Jack Harlow
26. “I’m excited for the world to find out more about me because I can see them getting to know me better, month by month, and really getting closer to having a grasp on who I want to be seen as.” – Jack Harlow
27. “I see what everyone says about me. I’m narcissistic enough to find out. But it doesn’t bother me like it did when I was younger.” – Jack Harlow
28. “I think authenticity resonates with people.” – Jack Harlow
29. “I was in the studio one night with Sonny Digital. He (Lil Baby) played this beat and it was rocking. So I just went into the booth and I didn’t think too much on it. I did the hook and freestyled the verses.” – Jack Harlow
30th of 43 Jack Harlow Quotes
30. “I was rapping in high school and there were kids that used to hate on me, who show me a lot of love now.” – Jack Harlow
31. “I thought of the chorus for “Way Out” in about five minutes and I didn’t think much of it.” – Jack Harlow
32. “I’m very musical and groovy in general.” – Jack Harlow
33. “Louisville’s always home. That’s my city. But Atlanta has been a good workspace for me, and I’ve been able to grow a lot down here, just being around other artists and being around work ethics and being in the industry.” – Jack Harlow
34. “Adam Levine is a big one. He’s on the album. He’s been very good to me and forthcoming. We were on FaceTime the other night, talking about life and what this career brings. And he gives me game.” – Jack Harlow
35. “I try to make music that isn’t just about me.” – Jack Harlow
36. “Proving people wrong and showing my range.” – Jack Harlow
37. “Everyone kind of gets a chance to feel it and anticipate it. And then secondly, the music ages well, and it’s timeless.” – Jack Harlow
38. “Sometimes great music doesn’t have to just be about, “Look how great I am.” This is grown music. This is adult music. And I think my voice has really settled into this manlier space.” – Jack Harlow
39. “I listen to interviews and music from the last two years and I literally can hear my voice is a little deeper, a little more seasoned. So this album just feels like manhood.” – Jack Harlow
40th of 43 Jack Harlow Quotes
40. “I think people are unaware of my musical range.” – Jack Harlow
41. “All the rappers I love most at one point got called a fake.” – Jack Harlow
42. “To me, it’s music that the culture digests all at the same time, on a decently mass level.” – Jack Harlow
43. “My rap name is my government name. Everything I’m doing is representing me and my father before me. It’s on my name.” – Jack Harlow
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Jack Harlow! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Jack Harlow quotes? Leave a comment below.
Raúl Castro Net Worth
What is Raúl Castro’s net worth? Introduction Raúl Castro is a Cuban politician who serves as the First Secretary...
George Kittle Net Worth
Introduction George Kittle is an American football tight end for the San Francisco 49ers of the NFL. Kittle played college...
Armin Van Buuren Net Worth
What is Armin Van Buuren’s net worth? Introduction Armin Van Buuren is a Dutch DJ and record producer. Since 2001,...
Audrina Patridge Net Worth
What is Audrina Patridge’s net worth? Introduction Audrina Patridge is an American television personality and actress. Patridge rose to fame...
Ben Stein Net Worth
What is Ben Stein’s net worth? Introduction Ben Stein is an American writer, lawyer, actor, and comedian. Stein began his...