What is Miranda Kerr’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$60 Million|
|Born:||April 20, 1983|
|Height:||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Country of Origin:||Australia|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Model|
|Last Updated:||August 2, 2022|
Miranda Kerr has made a name for herself in the modeling industry, but she has also made appearances on TV, in music videos, and in film.
While she may not yet be the highest-paid model in the world, she is certainly on track to continue increasing her impressive net worth.
As of November 2022, Miranda Kerr’s net worth is estimated to be $60 Million.
Miranda Kerr Facts
- In 2012, Kerr was ranked #4 on AskMen’s “Top 99 Women list featured on their website.
- Before becoming a model, Kerr studied health psychology and nutrition at the Academy of Natural Living in Queensland.
- Miranda Kerr released her own line of skincare products, KORA Organics, in 2009.
- In 2016, Kerr released nude images of herself and her former husband, Orlando Bloom, onto the internet.
- Forbes listed her as the tenth highest earning model in 2008.
Miranda Kerr was born in 1983 in Sydney, Australia, and raised in Gunnedah by her parents, Therese and John Kerr.
When she was young, she raced motorbikes and rode horses around her grandmother’s farm and studied as an exchange student in America.
As a teenager, her family moved to Brisbane, Queensland, to allow Miranda to experience city life after her first boyfriend, Christopher Middlebrook, died in a car accident.
In 2000, Kerr graduated from All Hallows School and enrolled at the Academy of Natural Living to study health psychology and nutrition before pursuing a modeling career.
In 1997, Miranda Kerr signed with Chic Management’s branch in Sydney and made a name for herself modeling for the surf chain Billabong.
It wasn’t long before Kerr became the ambassador of Swimwear brand Seafolly, taking modeling assignments in both Australia and Japan.
After this success, Kerr moved to New York City and signed with Next Model Management, which hooked her up with numerous runway gigs in 2004.
Following this, Kerr appeared in many print campaigns for big labels, including Phat, Lisa Ho, Voodoo Dolls, Levi’s, Neiman Marcus, and Rock And Republic.
At the same time, Kerr secured a contract with Maybelline New York Cosmetics, and due to the success of this, she landed a place as the first Australian Victoria’s Secret Angel, joining the prestigious ranks of big names like Heidi Klum.
Miranda Kerr appeared in televised Victoria’s Secret fashion shows in 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009 and briefly became the face of Clinique’s Happy fragrance in 2008.
Kerr launched her own brand of organic skincare products called KORA Organics in 2009 and her own self-help book titled Treasure Yourself, which was aimed at female teenagers.
In 2013, Forbes reported that Kerr was one of the highest-paid models, and the same year went on to design a jewelry line for Swarovski and become the official face of the company.
Miranda Kerr has since served as a guest mentor on Australia’s Next Top Model and appeared in a video campaign for Louis Vitton, celebrating their Tambour Horizon smartwatch.
Miranda Kerr’s Career Earnings
Miranda Kerr may not be one of the richest models in the world, but she has been one of the highest-paid many times throughout her career.
Although we don’t know everything about her yearly salary, we do have some information that gives us an insight into just how much Kerr earns.
According to various sources:
- In 2009, Kerr became one of the highest-paid models for the first time, ranking No. 9 in the world, making $3 million per year.
- According to Forbes List, in 2013, Kerr earned an estimated $7.2 million annually, a jump of $3.2 million compared to previous years.
- In 2016, Forbes once again listed her as one of the highest-paid models, estimating that she was earning $6 million per year.
In 2007, Kerr began dating actor Orlando Bloom, and in June 2010, the pair became engaged, tying the knot a month later.
Kerr gave birth to her son Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom in 2001, but by 2013, Kerr and Bloom announced their intention to divorce.
In 2015, Kerr began dating billionaire Evan Spiegel, the co-founder and CEO of Snapchat and they married in 2017.
Later the same year, Kerr announced she was pregnant with her second child, Hart Spiegel, who she gave birth to in 2018.
Ten months after the birth of Hart, Kerr announced her third pregnancy, Myles Spiegel, who she gave birth to in 2019.
Miranda is very active on her official Instagram account, often posting photos from current and past shoots.
Kerr also has her own official website, where she posts about her upcoming projects and collaborations, along with her home goods line and her skincare company KORA Organics.
Awards & Achievements
Although Miranda Kerr hasn’t won any awards for her work, she has benefited from many important achievements.
Here are some highlights from Miranda Kerr’s career:
- In 2007, Miranda Kerr became the first Australian Victoria’s Secret model.
- Kerr released her line of skincare products, KORA Organics, in 2009.
- Kerr became the first pregnant model to pose for Vogue in 2011.
- In August of 2012, she became the face of Mango, replacing Kate Moss for their 2013 spring and summer campaigns.
- Kerr released her first single, a duet with Bobby Fox, covering Elvis Presley’s song “You’re The Boss,” in 2014, marking her first entry into the music industry.
How Does Miranda Kerr Spend Her Money?
With her huge net worth, it’s safe to say that Miranda Kerr knows how to live luxuriously, and the best example of this is her $120 million estate that she owns with her husband, Evan Spiegel.
In 2021, Kerr shelled out $25 million for a Los Angeles home, and two years later, they finalized the purchase of the land next door for an additional $120 million.
It has taken so long for them to fully secure their home because the mansion is undergoing a multi-year rebuild to renovate it entirely.
Sold to the couple by British Billionaire Ian Livingstone, the estate sits just across the street from the infamous Playboy Mansion and is set to be one of the most extravagant homes in Beverly Hills when it is finished.
Fortunately, the couple has a $30 million villa in Paris to live in while they wait for construction on this L.A. home to wrap up.
Miranda Kerr has reached many milestones throughout her successful modeling career that help her stand out from others in the industry.
Here are some of the best highlights of Miranda Kerr’s career:
- In 2006, Kerr was featured in a music video for Pharrell’s single “Number One” alongside several other Victoria’s Secret models.
- Before becoming a Victoria’s Secret Angel, Kerr was the face of PINK in 2006.
- Kerr landed a guest appearance on How I Met Your Mother in 2007 with fellow Victoria’s Secret Angels Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima, and Marisa Miller.
- In 2015, Kerr designed her own line of jewelry for Austrian crystal house Swarovski and became the face of the company.
- Kerr was the first Australian model to appear on the cover of Vogue Thailand in 2015.
Favorite Miranda Kerr Quotes
Although Miranda Kerr is most well-known for her beauty, she also has a way with words and has said many inspirational things to help lift people up.
Here are our favorite quotes from Miranda Kerr:
- “For me, family is life. The decision to start one wasn’t complex at all. My career has been wonderful, but it’s not my life. I don’t feel pressure to get back to work.” – Miranda Kerr
- “We all have bad days, but one thing is true; no cloud is so dark that the sun can’t shine through.” – Miranda Kerr
- ” Focus your intention on your dreams; you can wave magic when you set your heart and mind to it” – Miranda Kerr
- “Sometimes, challenges and struggles are exactly what we need in our lives…May you welcome every effort, every struggle, and every challenge…May you open your wings and fly!” – Miranda Kerr
- “start each day by saying to yourself: ‘How amazing it is to be alive! What a wondrous feeling I have inside! I am awake, healthy, and full of joy!’ Visualize every cell in your body being filled with vitality, health, and love.” – Miranda Kerr
3 Amazing Lessons From Miranda Kerr
Now that you know all about Miranda Kerr’s net worth, we can look at the lessons she can teach us about finding success in our own lives.
Here are some of the best success lessons to learn from Miranda Kerr:
1. Not Every Day Will Be A Bad Day
When you’re having a bad day, it can feel like it drags on and on with no end in sight.
However, to find your success, it’s important to remember that everyone has bad days and that they will pass.
If you give up on a bad day too soon, you risk missing opportunities that could change things for the better!
2. Embrace The Struggle
To become successful, you’ll have to struggle through some tough times that may make it seem easier to give up than keep going.
Remember that every struggle has a purpose and that it can only make you stronger and smarter overall.
3. Have A Positive Mental Attitude
No matter what you’re doing, try to keep a positive mental attitude.
If you drag yourself down with negative thoughts, you’re only going to fall behind instead of getting ahead.
Wake up and think positive, head to work and keep that momentum, and take time to appreciate the good things before heading to bed.
Do this, and you’ll be well on your way to reaching your goals and not getting burdened by negativity.
Miranda Kerr is an Australian model who has taken the world by storm and become one of the highest-paid models in the industry.
Between her high-profile jobs and personal business ventures, we expect that Miranda Kerr’s net worth will continue growing steadily, possibly allowing her to become one of the wealthiest models in the world.
Be sure to check back often to stay up-to-date on any changes!
As of November 2022, Miranda Kerr’s net worth is estimated to be $60 Million.