We have an awesome collection of Oprah Winfrey quotes based on success, love and happiness, for you here.
As you all know, Oprah is an incredibly popular talk show host, actress, producer, and entrepreneur.
Within these quotes are some very valuable lessons on entrepreneurship, becoming successful and feeling content and happy with yourself and your life.
Enjoy the quotes, and don’t forget to share them on social media using the buttons at the top or bottom of the page.
34 Oprah Winfrey Quotes On Success
1. “The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free.” – Oprah Winfrey
2. “It doesn’t matter how far you might rise. At some point, you are bound to stumble. If you’re constantly pushing yourself higher and higher, the law of averages predicts that you will at some point fall. And when you do, I want you to remember this: There is no such thing as failure. Failure is just life trying to move us in another direction.” – Oprah Winfrey
3. “Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey
4. “What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine.” – Oprah Winfrey
5th of 34 Oprah Winfrey Quotes
5. “Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.” – Oprah Winfrey
6. “Don’t worry about becoming successful but work toward being significant and the success will naturally follow.” – Oprah Winfrey
7. “When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.” – Oprah Winfrey
8. “The life you want is waiting to rise up to meet you … Will you accept it? Do you feel worthy enough to accept it?” – Oprah Winfrey
9. “You will find true success and happiness if you have only one goal. There really is only one, and that is this: To fulfill the highest, most truthful expression of yourself as a human being. You want to max out your humanity by using your energy to lift yourself up, your family, and the people around you.” – Oprah Winfrey
10th of 34 Oprah Winfrey Quotes
10. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
11. “If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is. Don’t stay because you think “it will get better.” You’ll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better. The only person you can control in a relationship is you.” – Oprah Winfrey
12. “As you become more clear about who you really are, you’ll be better able to decide what is best for you – the first time around.” – Oprah Winfrey
13. “Learn from every mistake, because every experience, encounter, and particularly your mistakes are there to teach you and force you into being more of who you are.” – Oprah Winfrey
14. “So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground.” – Oprah Winfrey
15. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
16. “One of the hardest things in life to learn are which bridges to cross and which bridges to burn.” – Oprah Winfrey
17. “You can have it all. You just can’t have it all at once.” – Oprah Winfrey
18th of 34 Oprah Winfrey Quotes
18. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
19. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
20. “Align your personality with your purpose, and no one can touch you.” – Oprah Winfrey
21. “Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” – Oprah Winfrey
22. “Books were my pass to personal freedom. I learned to read at age three, and soon discovered there was a whole world to conquer that went beyond our farm in Mississippi.” – Oprah Winfrey
23. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
24. “If you come to fame not understanding who you are, it will define who you are.” – Oprah Winfrey
25. “Your calling isn’t something that somebody can tell you about. It’s what you feel. It is the thing that gives you juice. The thing that you are supposed to do. And nobody can tell you what that is. You know it inside yourself.” – Oprah Winfrey
26. “What we dwell on is who we become.” – Oprah Winfrey
27. “If friends disappoint you over and over, that’s in large part your own fault. Once someone has shown a tendency to be self-centered, you need to recognize that and take care of yourself; people aren’t going to change simply because you want them to.” – Oprah Winfrey
28. “What you put out is already on its way back to you.” – Oprah Winfrey
29th of 34 Oprah Winfrey Quotes
29. “You don’t become what you want, you become what you believe.” – Oprah Winfrey
30. “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.” – Oprah Winfrey
31. “I don’t think you ever stop giving. I really don’t. I think it’s an on-going process. And it’s not just about being able to write a check. It’s being able to touch somebody’s life.” – Oprah Winfrey
32. “Everything happens for a reason, even when we are not wise enough to see it. When there is no struggle, there is no strength.” – Oprah Winfrey
33. “True forgiveness is when you can say: Thank you for that experience.” – Oprah Winfrey
34. “I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you.” – Oprah Winfrey
Oprah Winfrey Inspirational Video
Thanks for reading this awesome collection of inspirational Oprah Winfrey quotes. If you’re interested in reading similar motivational quotes, then take a look below at some of our related collections.
Do you have a favorite Oprah Winfrey quote? Leave a comment below.
25 Donald Trump Quotes That Make Sense
There’s been a lot of talk about Donald Trump and his views on certain issues concerning what’s wrong with America.
But the fact remains, Donald Trump is an incredibly successful businessman, and we can’t forget some of the wise words he’s said over the years. Even if the other half are completely ludicrous.
Check out these 25 inspirational Donald Trump quotes that actually make sense.
25 Donald Trump Quotes
1. “Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.” – Donald Trump
2. “You have to think anyway, so why not think big?” – Donald Trump
3. “Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.” – Donald Trump
4. “You know the funny thing, I don’t get along with rich people. I get along with the middle class and the poor people better than I get along with the rich people.” – Donald Trump
5. “In the end, you’re measured not by how much you undertake but by what you finally accomplish.” – Donald Trump
6. “When somebody challenges you, fight back. Be brutal, be tough.” – Donald Trump
7. “What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.” – Donald Trump
8. “Anyone who thinks my story is anywhere near over is sadly mistaken.” – Donald Trump
9. “Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you’re generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.” – Donald Trump
10th of 25 Donald Trump Quotes
10. “Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.” – Donald Trump
11 “If you’re interested in ‘balancing’ work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable.” – Donald Trump
12. “The point is that you can’t be too greedy.” – Donald Trump
13. “I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That’s where the fun is.” – Donald Trump
14. “I have an attention span that’s as long as it has to be.” – Donald Trump
15. “Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.” – Donald Trump
16. “I wasn’t satisfied just to earn a good living. I was looking to make a statement.” – Donald Trump
17. “A lot of people don’t like to win. They actually don’t know how to win, and they don’t like to win because down deep inside they don’t want to win.” – Donald Trump
18. “I judge people based on their capability, honesty, and merit.” – Donald Trump
19. “You learn their honesty, you learn their competitiveness. You learn a lot about a person. It’s not that they have to sink the putt and there’s a great deal of talent involved – but you do learn about how competitive a person is on the golf course, and frankly, how honest.” – Donald Trump
20th of 25 Donald Trump Quotes
20. “I always want to think of myself as an underdog.” – Donald Trump
21. “I’m competitive, and I love to create challenges for myself. Maybe that’s not always a good thing. It can make life complicated.” – Donald Trump
22. “I’ve been making deals all my life.” – Donald Trump
23. “The way I run my business seems to be easier than the way I run my life.” – Donald Trump
24. “If you love what you do, if you love going to the office, if you really like it – not just say it, but really like it – it keeps you young and energized. I really love what I do.” – Donald Trump
25. “In real life, if I were firing you, I’d tell you what a great job you did, how fantastic you are, and how you can do better someplace else. If somebody steals, that’s different, but generally speaking, you want to let them down as lightly as possible. It’s not a very pleasant thing. I don’t like firing people.” – Donald Trump
Thanks for viewing this collection of the best Donald Trump quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media.
Which were your favorite Donald Trump quotes Leave a comment below.
23 Fearless Jordan Belfort Quotes That’ll Motivate You
Jordan Belfort, the real ‘Wolf of Wall Street’, is a former stockbroker that was convicted of multiple fraud crimes involving penny stock scams and stock market manipulation.
His company, Stratton Oakmont, was turning over millions of dollars using a ‘pump and dump’ scheme. Anyway, I’m sure you’ve all seen the film.
Even though what Belfort did was illegal, he is an incredibly smart individual and his story shows this, in a slightly unusual way.
Here are 23 great Jordan Belfort Quotes to inspire you:
23 Genuine Jordan Belfort Quotes
1. “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” – Jordan Belfort
2. “Without action, the best intentions in the world are nothing more than that: intentions.” – Jordan Belfort
3. “Winners use words that say ‘must’ and ‘will’.” – Jordan Belfort
4. “When you live your life by poor standards, you inflict damage on everyone who crosses your path, especially those you love.” – Jordan Belfort
5. “You don’t choose who you fall in love with, do you? And once you do fall in love—that obsessive sort of love, that all-consuming love, where two people can’t stand to be apart from each other for even a moment—how are you supposed to let a love like that pass you by?” – Jordan Belfort
6. “Successful people are 100% convinced that they are masters of their own destiny , they’re not creatures of circumstance, they create circumstance, if the circumstances around them suck they change them.” – Jordan Belfort
7. “If you want to be rich, never give up. People tend to give up. If you have persistence, you will come out ahead of most people. More importantly, you will learn. When you do something, you might fail. But that’s not because you’re a failure. It’s because you have not learnt enough. Do it differently each time. One day, you will do it right. Failure is your friend.” – Jordan Belfort
8th of 23 Jordan Belfort Quotes
“I want you to back yourself into a corner. Give yourself no choice but to succeed. Let the consequences of failure become so dire and so unthinkable that you’ll have no choice but to do whatever it takes to succeed.” – Jordan Belfort
9. “Act as if! Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and then you’ll surely become rich. Act as if you have unmatched confidence and then people will surely have confidence in you. Act as if you have unmatched experience and then people will follow your advice. And act as if you are already a tremendous success, and as sure as I stand here today – you will become successful.” – Jordan Belfort
10. “Whether you say, ‘I can’ or ‘I can’t,’ you’re right either way.” – Jordan Belfort
11. “No matter what happened to you in your past, you are not your past, you are the resources and the capabilities you glean from it. And that is the basis for all change.” – Jordan Belfort
12. “The easiest way to make money is – create something of such value that everybody wants and go out and give and create value, the money comes automatically.” – Jordan Belfort
13. “I’ve got the guts to die. What I want to know is, have you got the guts to live?” – Jordan Belfort
14. “If you give people a good enough ‘why’, they will always figure out the how.” – Jordan Belfort
15. “Everything that has happened to you up to this point is irrelevant. It’s your past.” – Jordan Belfort
16th of 23 Jordan Belfort Quotes
16. “If you try and fail, people will praise you for trying. If you fail to even try people will ignore you.” – Jordan Belfort
17. “I want you to deal with your problems by becoming rich.” – Jordan Belfort
18. “Best way to sell something: don’t sell anything. Earn awareness, respect and trust of those who might buy.” – Jordan Belfort
19. “Dream stompers are people who want to stomp on your hopes and dreams. Lose their phone numbers.” – Jordan Belfort
20. “You need to see things as they are, not worse than they are, than see them better than they are and make them that way.” – Jordan Belfort
21. “Average sucks.” – Jordan Belfort
22. “Create a vision that makes you wanna jump out of bed in the morning.” – Jordan Belfort
23. “There are always patterns in everything, there are patterns in books, there are patterns in human behavior, there are patterns in success, there are patterns for everything in life. You just need to pay attention to them.” – Jordan Belfort
Bonus: Jordan Belfort Picture Quote
Thanks for checking out this awesome collection of Jordan Belfort quotes!
Which are your favorite Jordan Belfort quotes? Leave a comment below.
38 Grant Cardone Quotes About Achieving Success
Grant Cardone is a very successful entrepreneur, investor, speaker and author. A lot of you may watch his ‘Power Players’ show where he interviews a lot of successful people as well as people who are trying to achieve success.
You should check out his books “The 10X Rule!” and “If You’re Not First, You’re Last.”
Here’s an awesome collection of short and straightforward Grant Cardone quotes on achieving success. Check these out people!
34 Grant Cardone Quotes
1. “You sleep like your rich… I’m up like I’m broke.” – Grant Cardone
2. “Money and success demand attention. Ignore either and you will have neither.” – Grant Cardone
3. “Set no targets and you will get nowhere.” – Grant Cardone
4. “Almost every problem people face in their careers and other aspects of their lives – such as failed diets, marriages, and financial problems – are all the result of not taking enough action.” – Grant Cardone
5. “Love me or hate me, at least now you know me.” – Grant Cardone
6. “Go the extra mile. There’s no one on it!” – Grant Cardone
7. “I’m not ‘living the dream’, I’m busting my ass to make freedom a possibility.” – Grant Cardone
8. “Staying poor is selfish.” – Grant Cardone
9th of 34 Grant Cardone Quotes
9. “All your dreams await just on the other side of your fears.” – Grant Cardone
10. “Success is a full time job.” – Grant Cardone
11. “You sleep to rest the body. You wake up to make your dreams a reality.” – Grant Cardone
12. “If you don’t do something you’ll end up being nothing.” – Grant Cardone
13. “Nothing about an excuse can help your situation.” – Grant Cardone
14. “I don’t go to work to work, I hate that saying! I want you to go to work to prosper. Go to work for freedom. This is what wealthy people do different than anybody else. Wealthy people work for freedom. They’re not working for comfort items, not for a weekend, they’re working for freedom.” – Grant Cardone
15. “I want a million dollars in my happy account and a million in my bank account.” – Grant Cardone
16. “Your excuses might be legit, but they won’t improve your life.” – Grant Cardone
17. “Your success will be compromised by your need to be liked by everyone.” – Grant Cardone
18th of 34 Grant Cardone Quotes
18. “Freedom is not something you buy, but something your earn.” – Grant Cardone
19. “Investing energy and resources in yesterday prevents you from creating the future you deserve.” – Grant Cardone
20. “Don’t criticize my swag. Find yours.” – Grant Cardone
21. “You can’t reach your potential without haters.” – Grant Cardone
22. “Very successful people don’t seek comfort; they seek success and are willing to do what is most uncomfortable. But most of the world is seeking comfort and familiarity, which are traps that cause you to settle for the mediocre.” – Grant Cardone
23. “The ambitious are criticized by those who have given up.” – Grant Cardone
24. “Don’t go to work to work. Go to work to prosper.” – Grant Cardone
25. “Most opportunities are disguised as problems.” – Grant Cardone
26. “Don’t just make money, make a difference.” – Grant Cardone
27th of 34 Grant Cardone Quotes
27. “Never lower your price, add value.” – Grant Cardone
28. “If you’re not first, you’re last.” – Grant Cardone
29. “Make time, not excuses.” – Grant Cardone
30. “Massive success is the best revenge.” – Grant Cardone
31. “Don’t be a little b****… champions dominate.” – Grant Cardone
32. “Disciplined, consistent, and persistent actions are more of a determining factor in the creation of success than any other combination of things.” – Grant Cardone
33. “You can’t get anywhere flying under the radar.” – Grant Cardone
34. “Never depend on one action.” – Grant Cardone
35. “You will never be admired without being criticized first.” – Grant Cardone
36. “You will not have a successful life surrounded by negative people.” – Grant Cardone
37. “What you have done is nothing compared to what you can do.” – Grant Cardone
38. “Do what others refuse to do.” – Grant Cardone
Bonus: Grant Cardone Picture Quote
Thanks for viewing this collection of the best Grant Cardone quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media.
Which are your favorite Grant Cardone quotes? Leave a comment below.
Lunchtime Life Hacks: How to Improve Your Life In 1 Hour
For most of us, the non-eating portion of our lunch hour typically consists of browsing through forums and news sites,...
25 Donald Trump Quotes That Make Sense
There’s been a lot of talk about Donald Trump and his views on certain issues concerning what’s wrong with America....
Top 45 Self-Improvement Blogs For Men 2018
Wealthy Gorilla’s top blogs are back for 2018! This year, we have our new entry to our collections of top...
- Top Lists4 weeks ago
The 25 Richest Rappers in the World 2018
- Top Lists4 weeks ago
The Top 20 Richest Athletes in the World 2018
- Net Worth4 weeks ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
- Net Worth4 weeks ago
Eminem Net Worth
- Net Worth4 weeks ago
50 Cent Net Worth
- Top Lists4 weeks ago
The 20 Richest Comedians in the World 2018
- Net Worth4 weeks ago
Lil Wayne Net Worth
- Net Worth4 weeks ago
Cardi B Net Worth