Which are your favorite Alyssa Milano quotes?
Alyssa Milano is an American actress, producer, singer, and political activist. She is best known for her appearances as Samantha Micelli in the American sitcom series, ‘Who’s the Boss?’.
She has also been credited for her roles in other popular TV series, such as ‘Melrose Place’, ‘Charmed’, and ‘My Name is Earl’.
Milano has successfully earned many film awards for her acting performances, some of them including the Young Artist Awards and Kids’ Choice Awards. As a political activist, she is best known for her contributions to the ‘Me Too’ movement.
Here’s our collection of the most inspirational Alyssa Milano quotes:
50 Alyssa Milano Quotes That Truly Inspire
1. “If you come from a solid family structure, it doesn’t matter what you go through in your life. You’re going to be okay.” – Alyssa Milano
2. “I remind myself of the power of thought and how it’s my obligation as a citizen (and student) of humanity to propel compassion.” – Alyssa Milano
3. “A big part of life is realizing what you’re good at.” – Alyssa Milano
4. “Baseball represents family. It represents my childhood.” – Alyssa Milano
5. “My body wasn’t made to look good in a string bikini. It was made to feed and nurture a child.” – Alyssa Milano
6. “I turned vegetarian after 9/11. A friend of mine came back from New York and said that he couldn’t stand the smell of burnt flesh. It immediately reminded me of a barbecue.” – Alyssa Milano
7. “For me, there is no hope without faith. Faith is a higher good. Faith in our divinity.” – Alyssa Milano
8. “The HARDEST PART about BREAKING UP is the next day, opening your notebook only you see I LOVE YOU scribbled all over.” – Alyssa Milano
9. “The first few weeks of being a mom were profound, not just emotionally but also, physically. All the changes you instinctually go through are miraculous.” – Alyssa Milano
10th of 50 Alyssa Milano Quotes
10. “There is nothing like seeing the man you love with your child.” – Alyssa Milano
11. “It’s with a heavy heart that I have decided that I can’t relocate. I have two babies under 4. being a mother and wife comes first and I just can not uproot my children and separate the family by moving away. I will miss this job desperately and wish everyone the absolute best.” – Alyssa Milano
12. “The beautiful thing about baseball is that anything can happen. It’s like life in that way. As soon as you think you have it all figured out, something happens that makes you realize – you know nothing. The only thing that’s guaranteed is that it will be an exciting ride.” – Alyssa Milano
13. “Our bodies are made to nurture and cuddle and all of those amazing things that come along with being a mom.” – Alyssa Milano
14. “I’m actively looking at pilots in the very limited pilot season that is about to begin. Lots of work for my clothing line which is extremely exciting.” – Alyssa Milano
15. “I like the Clippers in basketball. And I like USC college. Football, the Giants.” – Alyssa Milano
16. “Italian men age very well. That’s what I’ve learned from Tony Danza.” – Alyssa Milano
17. “If you have parents with a healthy relationship, you don’t learn that you don’t have to be married. I thought being a healthy adult meant you had to have a spouse. I didn’t know any different.” – Alyssa Milano
18. “Time is an amazing enigma in which seeds that were planted can turn into a vibrant garden if properly pruned.” – Alyssa Milano
19. “Every time I decide I want a child I get another pet. I have 3 dogs, 13 birds, and 3 horses, what does that tell you?” – Alyssa Milano
20th of 50 Alyssa Milano Quotes
20. “I used to sleep nude – until the earthquake.” – Alyssa Milano
21. “Baseball is my escape. The sights, the sounds, the way the park smells. There is truly no place I would rather be than at a game.” – Alyssa Milano
22. “Animals, they are one of the most beautiful gifts we have and, you know, if there are people that have compassion, there are very few people that put their money into animal rescue organizations. And if there is someone that has that passion, animals need all the help they can get.” – Alyssa Milano
23. “I love Dexter. I love Top Chef. I can’t wait for it to come back. I love Friday Night Lights. I think TV is in a great place right now. It’s definitely getting better and better. I think there is some of the most complete writing for women and female characters, they’re done in television production and not really film production.” – Alyssa Milano
24. “I think that the celebrity is a really important thing because we have the voice that’s recognizable, that can educate people to make a difference and empower them to make a difference, and to also get things in motion with the people in charge that can effect change.” – Alyssa Milano
25. “What can we do to make the world’s children a priority.” – Alyssa Milano
26. “if you believe in something then you should do it don’t let anything stand in your way.” – Alyssa Milano
27. “I feel a lot healthier when I’m having sex. Physically. I feel all these jitters when I wake up in the morning. Just energy jitters. I take vitamins, I work out every day. When I’m having sex, I don’t have that.” – Alyssa Milano
28. “First, accept sadness. Realize that without losing, winning isn’t so great.” – Alyssa Milano
29. “Aaron Spelling always had his finger on the pulse of pop culture, he knew what the public wanted to see. He was one of the most loyal men in this business and believed in me at a time in my career when no one else would.” – Alyssa Milano
30th of 50 Alyssa Milano Quotes
30. “Be present and in the moment.” – Alyssa Milano
31. “I deal with postpartum feelings by reaching out to mom friends. I became very close with some of the women in my prenatal yoga class.” – Alyssa Milano
32. “I’ve always believed in experiencing everything in life. When you walk out with blinders on, you cut yourself off from the angels and the fairies.” – Alyssa Milano
33. “It’s nice to be important, but it’s important to always be nice.” – Alyssa Milano
34. “I took prenatal yoga three times a week, including the morning I went into labor. It helped me stay comfortable.” – Alyssa Milano
35. “Actors are an insecure breed.” – Alyssa Milano
36. “It’s hard to have your career depend upon other people’s opinions of what you do.” – Alyssa Milano
37. “Every time I get a tattoo, my parents say they’ll disown me. I have to get them airbrushed for Charmed. Witches don’t have tattoos, I guess.” – Alyssa Milano
38. “My passion should be clear and please know it runs deep within all levels of my consciousness. I feel it. I feel everything.” – Alyssa Milano
39. “I’m a big believer in, no matter what you go through in life, as long as you can laugh your way through it, you’re going to be okay.” – Alyssa Milano
40th of 50 Alyssa Milano Quotes
40. “The Dodgers. My favorite hockey team is the Kings. – Alyssa Milano
41. “I think we’re in the time when the metaphysical world is so interesting.” – Alyssa Milano
42. “After the oil spill, I had this strong feeling that if I ever were to be blessed in having children, I never wanted my kids to see me pumping gas at a gas station. I think it’s our responsibility to make the changes that we need to take regardless of convenience.” – Alyssa Milano
43. “Words cannot fully express the devastation and horror caused by NTDs. Until now, these diseases have been hidden in the shadows, but working with the Global Network, I am focused on bringing this tragedy to the public eye.” – Alyssa Milano
44. “I would have to say the power to heal. This show has enhanced my relationship to magic. I would have called it prayer. There are definitely certain incantations that I do now.” – Alyssa Milano
45. “It’s hard enough to go through puberty. Everyone’s embarrassed about their youth, but if just happens that the ’80s were particularly disgusting. Flock of Seagulls is not cool.” – Alyssa Milano
46. “I’ve dated the sweet mama’s boy, the musician rocker, the struggling artist – basically a lot of people without jobs.” – Alyssa Milano
47. “I think we’re in a time when everyone’s afraid to have sex. But I was raised being beautiful and healthy.” – Alyssa Milano
48. “People on series are now given a lot more opportunities, sometimes more than film actors.” – Alyssa Milano
49. “I take vitamins. I work out every day.” – Alyssa Milano
50. “I am moved by the spirit of Angolans and the work UNICEF is doing, but I am saddened by the hardships I have seen, and the fact that a little flexing of financial muscle from rich countries could do so much.” – Alyssa Milano
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Alyssa Milano! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Alyssa Milano quotes? Leave a comment below.
Raúl Castro Net Worth
What is Raúl Castro’s net worth? Introduction Raúl Castro is a Cuban politician who serves as the First Secretary...
George Kittle Net Worth
Introduction George Kittle is an American football tight end for the San Francisco 49ers of the NFL. Kittle played college...
Armin Van Buuren Net Worth
What is Armin Van Buuren’s net worth? Introduction Armin Van Buuren is a Dutch DJ and record producer. Since 2001,...
Audrina Patridge Net Worth
What is Audrina Patridge’s net worth? Introduction Audrina Patridge is an American television personality and actress. Patridge rose to fame...
Ben Stein Net Worth
What is Ben Stein’s net worth? Introduction Ben Stein is an American writer, lawyer, actor, and comedian. Stein began his...