What is Bobby Lashley’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$4 Million|
|Born:||July 16, 1976|
|Height:||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Wrestler|
|Last Updated:||August 2, 2022|
Bobby Lashley is an American professional wrestler and MMA fighter who competed with the WWE between 2004 and 2008.
After his stint with the WWE, Lashley made a name for himself on the independent circuit, fighting with the AAA in Mexico before becoming a mixed martial arts fighter.
As of December 2022, Bobby Lashley’s net worth is estimated to be $4 Million.
Bobby Lashley Facts
- Wrestling is in Bobby Lashley’s blood, with the WWE superstar first introduced to the sport when he was in the 7th grade.
- In 2004, Lashley wanted to make the team for the Olympic Games, but a knee injury put him out of the running.
- Bobby Lashley has gone by several names over the course of his career and is known as The Boss and The Dominator.
- His success as a wrestler is matched by his successful MMA career, racking up a total of 15 wins from 17 matches.
- Lashley has been featured in several video games based on the WWE, including WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2007 and WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2008.
Franklin Roberto Lashley was born on July 16th, 1976, in Junction City, Kansas, the son of an Army drill sergeant, and was raised by his mother.
Moving from one military base to another throughout his early years, Lashley attended Missouri Valley College, where he was the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) National Wrestling Champion from 1996 to 1998.
After high school, Lashley joined the United States Army, winning gold and silver medal for senior freestyle wrestling in the International Military Sports Council.
Bobby Lashley began his professional wrestling career in 2005, appearing in several live events for World Wrestling Entertainment for both Raw! and SmackDown!
In 2006 he qualified for the Royal Rumble, which led to appearances with some of the richest wrestlers in the world, including Big Show and Kane.
He was selected by Donald Trump in 2007 to represent him in the Battle of the Billionaires match, facing off against Umaga, Vince McMahon’s representative.
With a successful career on the independent circuit between 2008 and 2018, Lashley returned to the WWE in 2018 after a ten-year absence, winning the Intercontinental Championship.
Bobby Lashley’s Career Earnings
Bobby Lashley earns an impressive annual salary for his work with the WWE and is estimated to take home around $1 million each year.
In addition to his wrestling earnings, he will receive royalties from various movie and video game appearances.
Lashley is also involved in several business ventures that bring in additional income, including a smoothie shop and a series of Lashley Network websites.
Bobby Lashley’s Net Worth Annually
As Bobby Lashley’s career has gone from strength to strength, his net worth has increased to reflect his higher salaries and other revenue streams.
Championship victories for the WWE and ECW, in addition to his victories in the MMA octagon, all served to increase Lashley’s overall net worth.
Outside of professional fighting, his movie and television appearances have helped raise his public profile while further increasing his fortune.
Bobby Lashley began dating former WWE wrestler Kristal Marshall in 2008, with whom he has a daughter named Naomi and a son named Myles.
He has another daughter, Kyra, from a previous relationship, who was born in 2005.
Awards & Achievements
Over the course of his impressive career both as a professional wrestler and MMA fighter, Bobby Lashley has been nominated for or given several awards.
Here are some highlights from Bobby Lashley’s career:
- 19904: Bobby Lashley wins the KSHSAA 6A High School State Championship and NHSCA Senior All-American in the same year.
- 2005: Pro Wrestling Illustrated awards Lashley the award for Rookie of the Year.
- 2006: Lashley won his second award from Pro Wrestling Illustrated, winning the Most Improved Wrestler of the Year award.
- 2006: He wins the first of four TNA/Impact World Heavyweight Champion titles and is the first African-American to do so.
- 2016: Lashley wins the Impact X Division Championship for the first time, adding another reputable title to his record.
How Does Bobby Lashley Spend His Money?
With his net worth of $4 million, Bobby Lashley has plenty of disposable income to enjoy the finer things in life.
He owns several cars, including a BMW 5 Series, a Mercedes-Maybach S560, and a Chevrolet Suburban.
He also owns a luxurious house, which he purchased in his hometown of Junction City, Kansas, residing there with his partner Kristal Marshall and their children.
Bobby Lashley has enjoyed a hugely successful career which has seen him go from strength to strength, winning over millions of wrestling fans around the world.
Here are some of the best highlights of Bobby Lashley’s career:
- 2005: Bobby Lashley begins his career with the WWE and fights in his first WrestleMania in the Money in the Bank ladder match.
- 2006: He moves to the ECW brand, winning the ECW World Championship and successfully defending his title from numerous challengers.
- 2008: Lashley takes on the independent circuit, appearing in Mexico at Lucha Libre AAA World Wide’s flagship event, Triplemanía XVI.
- 2009: He makes an appearance at Total NonStop Action Wrestling’s Lockdown pay-per-view, leading to a contract with the company.
- 2013: Lashley wins the Titan Fighting Championships for MMA, defeating Kevin Asplund.
Favorite Bobby Lashley Quotes
Over the course of his career, Bobby Lashley has been outspoken on a wide range of topics, from his experiences as a professional athlete to American politics.
Here are our favorite quotes from Bobby Lashley:
- “A lot of times, professional athletes say, ‘I’m not a role model; I’m an athlete.’ I don’t mind being a role model because I know what I’ve done in order to make it to where I am right now. It’s a lot of hard work; it’s a tremendous amount of hard work. But in order to be make it to a certain level, everybody knows it’s going to take time.” – Bobby Lashley
- “My family comes from Panama, and I grew up in a single parent household with my mother, who barely spoke English. She couldn’t get a good job, yet there were four of us for her to raise.” – Bobby Lashley
- “Everybody gives Trump an extremely bad rap. He’s a businessman, so he is not trying to rub your back and tell you everything is going to be OK. He is going to set standards and, when everything is in chaos, you need someone who is willing to do what needs to be done.” – Bobby Lashley
- “One of my first overseas trips with WWE was to France. I walked out of our hotel, and I see a little kid walking toward me with his mom. He gets a couple of steps past me and he stops in his tracks. I see his mom do a little bit of a double-take, then he runs over and just grabs on and starts hugging my leg as hard as he can, then he starts crying. – Bobby Lashley
- “I don’t know which one is harder – going from MMA to wrestling or from wrestling to MMA.” – Bobby Lashley
3 Amazing Lessons From Bobby Lashley
Now that you know all about Bobby Lashley’s net worth let’s take a look at some of the amazing lessons we can learn from his experiences as a wrestler and MMA fighter.
Here are some of the best success lessons to learn from Bobby Lashley:
1. Patience Is The Key To Success
Bobby Lashley’s career in wrestling took time before he became a world-class champion, and he’s keen to point out the importance of patience to his success.
If you want to be the best in your field, expect to put in the time and effort necessary to succeed.
2. Winning A Championship Is One Thing, Defending It Is Something Else
Reaching the peak of his profession taught Lashley that things don’t get easier, with plenty of challengers ready to take away your title.
3. If You Excel In One Area, Try Your Hand At Something Else
Bobby Lashley’s impressive career with the WWE made him a star, but he didn’t rest on his laurels, preferring to seek out new challenges.
He followed his time in the WWE with several years on the independent circuit and a successful career as a mixed martial arts fighter.
That wraps up this guide to Bobby Lashley’s net worth, covering his winning streak with the WWE and multiple wrestling championships and awards.
His success as an MMA fighter helped to broaden his appeal and win new fans, while his return to the WWE saw him perform alongside the industry’s biggest stars.
Bobby Lashley’s career shows no signs of slowing down, so check back on this article in the future as we’ll update it with the latest details.
As of December 2022, Bobby Lashley’s net worth is estimated to be $4 Million.