Which are your favorite DMX quotes?
DMX is an American rapper and actor. He began rapping in the early 1990s, and released his debut album in 1998, selling 251,000 copies within its first week of release.
In 1999 DMX released his best-selling album ‘And Then There Was X’, in 1999, which included the hit single “Party Up (Up in Here)”.
Here’s a collection of the most motivational DMX quotes:
25 Highly Motivational DMX Quotes
1. “The curse turned to grace when the hurt turned to faith.” – DMX
2. “If your heart was as big as your mouth you’d be real.” – DMX
3. “I’m not going to disrespect you, don’t disrespect me.” – DMX
4. “I’m glad that young black people are successful with the music. I’m not a hater.” – DMX
5. “Don’t believe everything you hear, don’t believe everything you read and only believe half of what you see.” – DMX
6. “When I was a kid, nobody in my family had a car. And I didn’t have many toys. The only toys I had were the ones I would steal.” – DMX
7. “The toughest guys have the biggest hearts. The biggest hearts – because they have to be tough to protect it.” – DMX
8. “Right, wrong, good, bad, heaven, hell. I think that is the theme of my life. I think you have to know both in order to honestly choose one. So I’m familiar with both sides of the fence.” – DMX
9th of 25 DMX Quotes
9. “My relationship with God has gotten so much stronger. He’s always had his hand on me. He always guided me. I didn’t always go where he wanted me to go. But He always had me. Now that I’m actually listening and being obedient, life is so much better.” – DMX
10. “Anything that’s not positive, I don’t have the energy to focus on it. Anything that’s not going in the right direction, I don’t have the time or the energy.” – DMX
11. “The places that I’ve been, the things that I have seen – what you have as nightmares, are what I have as dreams.” – DMX
12. “I’m a personal type of person. I’ll speak when I have something to say, not ’cause someone just wants to know something.” – DMX
13. “I just find myself happy with the simple things. Appreciating the blessings God gave me.” – DMX
14. “I can forgive, I just can’t forget.” – DMX
15. “Be careful of the ones that always wanna get you high, cause when the time comes, that one let you die. “– DMX
16. “You don’t come to terms with something before you do it. It’s only after you’ve done it that you realize, you know, maybe that wasn’t the best thing to do. Sometimes you gotta fall down to know the feeling to get up.” – DMX
17. “The day I will never forget is the day I married my wife, Tashera. Tashera is so special to my boys and me. Her energy is enough to put anyone on a cloud. Her dedication and care gives me comfort and ease.” – DMX
18. “Never become so involved with something that it blinds you.” – DMX
19th of 25 DMX Quotes
19. “It’s a waste of energy to think about what somebody else is doing and how they doing it. I’ma just do what I do.” – DMX
20. “In my heart I mean well. But if you help me to grow, then what I have in my heart will begin to show.” – DMX
21. “You showed me everything was black cause my eyes were closed.” – DMX
22. “There’s a difference between violence and senseless violence.” – DMX
23. “My birth was a blessing. Sent to live and die on Earth; it’s a blessing. We each have a star; all you have to do is find it. Once you do, everyone sees it, you won’t be blinded.” – DMX
24. “Look in my eyes, see what I see Do what I do, be what I be Walk in my shoes, hurt your feet Then know why I do dirt in the street.” – DMX
25. “I am highly favored by God, I experience great victories, supernatural turnarounds, and miraculous breakthroughs in the midst of great impossibilities.” – DMX
Thanks for checking out these DMX quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media.