Many of R. Kelly’s songs are about happiness and enjoying life, which makes his music the perfect set up for some inspirational hip hop quotes.
I’ve compiled a list of some of the most awesome R. Kelly quotes, that come from his own lyrics in his songs. Let me know what you think, and don’t forget to share this list with all your friends and family.
Here are the best R. Kelly quotes of all time:
30 R. Kelly Quotes
1. “Within all of us, there is a storm. Some believe it will never end: but he who has faith in the heavens above will weather any storm.” – R. Kelly
2. “Well, I believe that the depth of your struggle can determine the height of your success. I was inspired to come out of everything I’ve been through and end up in a place where I never thought that I would be.” – R. Kelly
3. “Deep within us all, there is an amazing inner sanctuary of the soul, a holy place, a Divine Center, a speaking Voice. . . . Life from the Center is a life of unhurried peace and power.” – R. Kelly
4. “They say marriage will change you but it didn’t change me. Being in love changed me.” – R. Kelly
5. “You are the world’s greatest when you say you are.” – R. Kelly
6. “You make a right on L, make a left on O, come to a green light and that’s when you can go. You keep straight on V until you come to E, that’s when you see a big sign that say’s welcome to Love Street.” – R. Kelly
7. “If there’s no fire, there’s no scream. If there’s no scream, then no one hears you and no one comes to help you in the first place. The depth of my struggle has definitely determined the height of my success. To be able to teach my kids not just about success but about the struggle that comes with it.” – R. Kelly
8. “I just want to touch your soul, let me pour into you. Fill you with my joy, and make you feel brand new.” – R. Kelly
9th of 30 R. Kelly Quotes
9. “I learned a whole lot from my mother. About music, relationships, being a good person, loving people, the whole of life. I learned about everything from her. Every single day I think about her. All through the day.” – R. Kelly
10. “I know my past is not what my future holds.” – R. Kelly
11. “People can say whatever they want about you without knowing the facts. They can criticize you without even knowing you, and hate you when they don’t even know you. All of a sudden, you’re, like, the bin Laden of America. Osama bin Laden is the only one who knows exactly what I’m going through.” – R. Kelly
12. “The depth of your struggle determines the height of your success.” – R. Kelly
13. “In life, you have people that love to party. That’s me. People that love God. That’s me. People that love sex. That’s me. People that love people. That’s me. And people that make mistakes. That’s me also.” – R. Kelly
14. “I want people to notice my writing abilities are real and that I’m not just stuck in one situation.” – R. Kelly
15. “I’m the Ali of today. And a lot of people are starting to realize that now.” – R. Kelly
16. “I’m in love with music, and I’m pregnant by it. It’s like having twins. Or triplets. Or eight-lets!” – R. Kelly
17th of 30 R. Kelly Quotes
17. “If I’m going to be a leader then I have to go places that other people are afraid to go to. That’s what makes a leader. To be not afraid to step out and go over the frontline. To stare darkness right in the face.” – R. Kelly
18. “Once I started singing, I didn’t have to try to be cool. I was just one of the coolest guys around.” – R. Kelly
19. “I went from a D all the way to an A-plus, I tell you prayer changes things.” – R. Kelly
20. “The power of pussy, that’s why ni**az get their hair cut.” – R. Kelly
21. “I only feel sorry for weak people. And mostly what I’ve come to find is that the weak people are the ones that are the haters.” – R. Kelly
22. “If we don’t love ourselves, tell me, how can we love somebody else?” – R. Kelly
23. “When a person is found not guilty, they’re found not guilty. And it doesn’t matter if it’s a murder case, it doesn’t matter what case it is when they’re found not guilty, they’re not guilty.” – R. Kelly
24. “If you’re gonna tell your life story, you gotta be honest, or don’t do it.” – R. Kelly
25. “You’re younger, you might want to go to clubs and kick it, but as you get older, you start seeing that life has more meaning to it. The people that you love are the people you want to start trusting and start wanting them to trust you and start respecting them.” – R. Kelly
26. “You know, I’m no different from a fireman. You got to run into a fire no matter how big the blaze is.” – R. Kelly
27. “The forecast today is love all around.” – R. Kelly
28th of 30 R. Kelly Quotes
28. “Sometimes silence can seem so loud.” – R. Kelly
29. “I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky.” – R. Kelly
30. “My mother wasn’t rich, and I never have seen my father. I was a street performer. I’ve been shot. And now I’m known around the world, and I’ve touched a lot of people with my music. That’s one of the great testimonies that’s gonna go down in history.” – R. Kelly
Thanks for checking out this list of these incredible R. Kelly quotes. If you’re looking for more hip hop quotes from famous artists such as R. Kelly, then check out this list we created a while ago, compiling some of the best hip hop quotes.
What’s your favorite R. Kelly quote? Leave a comment below.
Raúl Castro Net Worth
What is Raúl Castro’s net worth? Introduction Raúl Castro is a Cuban politician who serves as the First Secretary...
George Kittle Net Worth
Introduction George Kittle is an American football tight end for the San Francisco 49ers of the NFL. Kittle played college...
Armin Van Buuren Net Worth
What is Armin Van Buuren’s net worth? Introduction Armin Van Buuren is a Dutch DJ and record producer. Since 2001,...
Audrina Patridge Net Worth
What is Audrina Patridge’s net worth? Introduction Audrina Patridge is an American television personality and actress. Patridge rose to fame...
Ben Stein Net Worth
What is Ben Stein’s net worth? Introduction Ben Stein is an American writer, lawyer, actor, and comedian. Stein began his...