What is Roman Reigns’ net worth?
|Net Worth:||$12 Million|
|Born:||May 25, 1985|
|Height:||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Wrestler|
|Last Updated:||August 2, 2022|
As of October 2022, Roman Reigns’ net worth is estimated to be $12 Million.
Roman Reigns is a larger-than-life World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Heavyweight Champion.
This former professional NFL footballer turned professional wrestling phenomenon is the current WWE and Universal champion. He defeated the previous top dog, Brock Lesnar, to secure his fourth WWE title in Arlington, Texas, on April 3, 2022.
Despite Roman Reigns’ net worth, life has not been easy, suffering a major setback to his wrestling career when leukemia caused his withdrawal from competitive wrestling.
Roman Reigns Facts
- Roman Reign’s stage name is Roman Leakee, but his real name is Leati Joseph Anoaʻi. He comes from a family of impressive fighters. Both his father, Sika Anoaʻi and his brother Rosey stepped into the ring as professional wrestlers.
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is his extended family, being a first cousin once removed. The wrestling family relationships don’t stop there, as Roman is also a first cousin to the Usos.
- He holds the record for eliminating the most opponents at the Royal Rumble. His 2014 record of 12 wrestlers ejected from the ring still stands today.
- Despite his rugged exterior, Roman Reigns is no dumb jock. He graduated from Georgia Institute of Technology where he majored in management while playing for the Yellow Jackets football team.
- He returned to WWE in 2019 after his leukemia went into remission.
Born Leati Joseph Anoaʻi, on May 25th, 1985, Roman’s family instilled Catholic values in the young athlete. Reign’s family home in Pensacola, Florida paid homage to both his Samoan and Italian heritage.
As a young boy, sports were Roman’s natural element. He gravitated towards football due to his strength, speed, and aggressive, take-no-prisoners attitude.
The Pensacola News Journal named Joe Anoa’i, aka Roman Reigns, as Defensive Player of the Year, his first major award. This was a result of winning various inter-school tournaments.
As a senior player, he recorded 120 tackles together with 12 sacks. Adding to that, the two interceptions and six forced fumbles secured the honors.
It was no surprise when he left for the Georgia Institute of Technology on a scholarship to play football.
However, he acknowledged at the time that if it didn’t work out on the field, he’d fall back on his fighting heritage to become an American professional wrestler.
His NFL stints with both the Minnesota Vikings and Jacksonville Jaguars as a professional gridiron football player were short-lived.
He quickly retired from professional football to pursue wrestling after a final season with the Edmonton Eskimos.
Gridiron’s loss was wrestling’s gain in 2010. The “Big Dog” joined WWE and on 19 August debuted in a 15-man all-out battle. He was then contracted to Florida Championship Wrestling, a WWE developmental territory.
He secured the WWE championship four times, as well as winning the WWE Universal Championship twice.
Roman’s career highlights include a WWE Intercontinental championship and a WWE Tag Team Championship. He also received the 2014 Superstar of the Year award.
Outside of wrestling, Roman Reigns enjoys being an actor, famously performing with fellow wrestler Dwayne “The Rock” Johnston in the movie Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw.
He has also branched out into advertising, being the face of the C4 Energy Drink. This fast-growing brand is set to capitalize on the WWE champion’s rugged good looks and loyal fans.
His successes both inside and outside the ring catapulted him onto the list of richest wrestlers in the world.
More Professional Wrestlers:
- John Layfield Net Worth
- Kevin Von Erich Net Worth
- AJ Lee Net Worth
- Becky Lynch Net Worth
- Kane Net Worth
Roman Reigns Career Earnings
[visualizer id=”133769″ lazy=”no” class=””]
Here’s an overview of Roman Reigns’ earnings throughout his career. These figures reflect the reported minimum guaranteed salary that wrestlers signed to the WWE franchise received.
Other earnings include championship bonuses, endorsement deals as well as movie and other entertainment fees.
- Roman Reigns Salary for 2022 – $5 Million
- Roman Reigns Salary for 2021 – $5 Million
- Roman Reigns Salary for 2020 – $5 Million
- Roman Reigns Salary for 2019 – $5 Million
- Roman Reigns Salary for 2018 – $4.3 Million
- Roman Reigns Salary for 2017 – $2.1 Million
- Roman Reigns Salary for 2016 – $2 Million
- Roman Reigns Salary for 2015 – $1 Million
- Roman Reigns Salary for 2014 – $314,140
- Roman Reigns Salary for 2013 – $227,750
Roman Reigns Net Worth Annually
While it is difficult to pin down exactly what a celebrity is worth, here’s a summary of what’s reported as Roman Reigns’ annual net worth:
- Net Worth In 2022 – $18 Million
- Net Worth In 2021 – $15 Million
- Net Worth In 2020 – $13 Million
- Net Worth In 2019 – $11 Million
- Net Worth In 2018 – $8 Million
Roman met his wife, Galina Joelle Becker, while still at college, and the couple dated for several years.
The two were inseparable and on December 14, 2008, the couple produced a baby girl, Joelle. They married in December 2014 with their daughter attending as her mother’s flower girl.
Roman and his wife welcomed twin boys into the world in 2016. In April 2020, the couple proudly announced yet another set of twin boys.
We’re certainly looking forward to watching them wrestle in the years ahead.
Tragedy struck Roman’s family when his elder brother Rosey succumbed to congestive heart failure in April 2017.
Roman is now the last of his famous Samoan father, Sika’s wrestling line.
Awards & Achievements
Since his high school days, Roman has received recognition for his athletic prowess.
Here are some of his awards and achievements so far:
- He became 4x WWE World Heavyweight Champion in 2020
- Bagged the WWE Universal Championship for the second time in 2020
- The WWE Intercontinental Championship belt became his in 2017
- Became the one-time WWE United States Champion in 2016
- He was WWE Tag Team Champion in 2013
- Chosen as the Sports Illustrated Wrestler of the Year in 2021
- Voted Inspirational Wrestler of the Year in 2018 and 2019
- He ranked No. 1 in PWI 500 singles wrestlers in 2016
- Recognized as a member of the Tag Team of the Year in 2013
How Does Roman Reigns Spend His Money?
As befits his status as a wealthy WWE superstar, Roman presides over a garage filled with luxury vehicles.
At one time or another, his Tampa, Florida residence housed a Mercedes Benz SUV and a Range Rover. There’s also a Lamborghini Hurricane, one of the most expensive cars in the world.
He has reportedly splashed out on a Cadillac Escalade valued at $96,000 as well as a Mercedes Benz 220D with a price tag north of $67,000.
Unsurprisingly, he’s said to have some ordinary, down-to-earth cars in his stable, with a Toyota Frontrunner, Chevy Equinox, and a Nissan Rogue leading the charge.
Besides his lavish Tampa home, Roman has purchased various investment real estate properties around the country.
Roman Reigns’ Career Highlights
Here are a few of the highlights of Roman Reigns’ career:
- In December 2014, Roman Reigns received the Superstar of The Year Award. This followed his career-changing move to “The Shield” late in 2012. The team consisted of Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and Seth Rollins. The year ended with The Shield winning the Florida Heavyweight Championship.
- Roman earned the WWE Heavyweight Championship in 2016 after beating Brock Lesnar, Dean Ambrose, and finally, Triple H. This was his third heavyweight title win.
- Roman is the longest reigning champion to hold the Universal Championship title.
- Roman Reigns appeared in the Hollywood film, Hobbs & Shaw, together with Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham. This was a huge success at the box office and he’s sure to appear in many more action roles.
Favorite Roman Reign Quotes
Here are some of our favorite Roman Reigns quotes:
- “If there’s one thing I’ve shown, I’m not scared of physicality.”
- “I’m willing to learn about anything and converse and pick people’s brains. I’m into learning anything new and trying new stuff.”
- “Don’t focus on the negativity. Focus on the positivity and the people that want you to do well. Then, do it for them and for yourself.”
- “Create a path that’s unknown.”
- “Everyone’s a critic. When you’re doing something good, everybody wants to bring you down.”
If you like these, then check out some more Roman Reigns quotes.
3 Amazing Lessons From Roman Reigns
Now that you know all about Roman Reigns’ net worth, here are some lessons we can learn from him:
1. My Family Comes First
Coming from a close-knit family, the WWE heavyweight champion hasn’t forgotten this golden rule.
He feels there’s no substitute for his family, it’s the most important thing in his life. With a loving wife and adoring children, Roman Reigns seemingly has the world at his feet. But his recent health scare and ongoing concerns over the effects of cancer have put his success into perspective.
2. Don’t Listen To The Negative
Roman has had his fair share of negative commentary and fan abuse.
He’s pragmatic when it comes to naysayers, understanding that not everyone sees things as he does. Yet, he refuses to engage in the negative and strives to keep his chin up, even when the winds of public opinion may be against him.
He focuses on his work, knowing that actions speak louder than words when he’s in front of his crowd of fans.
3. Your Work Ethic Is Everything
Roman Reigns is a big man, and he has a prodigious work ethic.
Aside from the daily physical training needed to maintain his body to endure the rigors of the ring, Roman is aware of his duty to engage with his audience every week.
This entails pitching up for the weekly live shows that help sell the business of wrestling. With his education in management, Roman is well aware of the critical role he plays in ensuring that the business thrives.
To this end, he shows up to work with the family attitude and work ethic which is the hallmark of a champion.
Roman Reigns is the current WWE Heavyweight Champion best known for his comeback after a battle with leukemia nearly ended his wrestling career.
After taking on the villain role in “The Shield” tag team, he went on to become the undisputed WWE Universal Championship winner.
Since then, he’s joined the ranks of the world’s richest wrestlers with an annual salary of more than $5 million, excluding his earnings from films and endorsement deals.
As of October 2022, Roman Reigns’ net worth is estimated to be $12 Million.
What do you think about Roman Reigns’ net worth? Leave a comment below.