What is Becky Lynch’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$4 Million|
|Born:||January 30, 1987|
|Height:||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Country of Origin:||Ireland|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Wrestler|
|Last Updated:||August 2, 2022|
Becky Lynch is an Irish professional wrestler who began her wrestling career in 2002 before signing to the WWE in 2013.
One of the most celebrated female wrestlers of all time, she’s competed in various contests and won numerous championships and accolades.
As of October 2022, Becky Lynch’s net worth is estimated to be $4 Million.
Becky Lynch Facts
- When she was younger, Becky Lynch played various sports, including basketball, and was also passionate about swimming and horse riding.
- Her brother, Richy, also entered the wrestling profession, fighting under the name Gonzo do Mondo.
- The turning point in Lynch’s wrestling career came when an injury in 2018 transformed her into a wrestling “heel” known as “The Man.”
- Becky Lynch has won various wrestling titles throughout her career, including becoming the Women’s Champion in WWE an impressive six times since 2016.
- In 2018, Becky Lynch was voted the Most Popular Wrestler of the Year by Sky Sports readers.
Born Rebecca Quin on January 30th, 1987, Becky Lynch was raised in Limerick, Ireland, with her brother, Richy.
She developed an interest in wrestling from a young age, she was brought up in Baldoyle, a Dublin suburb, where she regularly watched wrestling with her brother.
In 2002, Becky Lynch began her professional wrestling career, traveling the world for matches and fighting under the name Rebecca Knox.
After sustaining a head injury in 2006, Lynch was unable to compete for several years, finally returning to the ring in 2013.
That year, she signed a deal with WWE developmental territory NXT, making her WWE debut in 2015.
Since then, she’s held the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship two times and won the 2019 Women’s Royal Rumble.
She’s also fought MMA champion Ronda Rousey and held the championship on the red brand for a record-breaking 399 days
More Professional Wrestlers:
- Roman Reigns Net Worth
- John Layfield Net Worth
- Kevin Von Erich Net Worth
- AJ Lee Net Worth
- Kane Net Worth
Away from the wrestling ring, Lynch has made several appearances in movies and television shows, including the 2021 film Rumble, starring alongside Terry Crews.
Other media appearances include the popular James Corden-produced game show Game On! and Ridiculousness.
Her likeness and voice have been used in multiple WWE video games, beginning with WWE 2K17 and including Brawlhalla and The King of Fighters All-Star.
Becky Lynch’s Career Earnings
While Becky Lynch’s exact career earnings aren’t known, some information is available based on her salary for WWE.
Here’s an estimated overview of Becky Lynch’s career earnings:
- Becky Lynch’s Salary In 2018 – $250,000
- Becky Lynch’s Salary In 2019 – $250,000
- Becky Lynch’s Salary In 2020 – $250,000
- Becky Lynch’s Salary In 2021 – $350,000
- Becky Lynch’s Salary In 2022 – $400,000
Becky Lynch’s Net Worth Annually
Becky Lynch has enjoyed a successful career in professional wrestling, picking up a contract with the WWE and endorsing various brands to enhance her net worth.
Here’s an estimated breakdown of Becky Lynch’s annual net worth:
- Becky Lynch’s Net Worth In 2016 – $1.25 million
- Becky Lynch’s Net Worth In 2019 – $3 million
- Becky Lynch’s Net Worth In 2020 – $4 million
- Becky Lynch’s Net Worth In 2021 – $6 million
- Becky Lynch’s Net Worth In 2022 – $5 million
Becky Lynch is in a relationship with one of the richest wrestlers in the world, fellow WWE superstar Seth Rollins, whose real name is Colby Daniel Lopez.
In December 2002, the couple had their first baby, daughter Roux, the same year they announced their engagement.
On 29th June the following year, Lynch and Lopez tied the knot, two years after they had initially begun dating.
Awards & Achievements
Becky Lynch has won a long list of awards and championships throughout her career as a professional wrestler.
Here are some highlights from Becky Lynch’s career:
- 2018: Her defeat of Charlotte Flair at Evolution in 2018 earns Lynch the Match of the Year award,
- 2018: Becky Lynch was named the Sports Illustrated Women’s Wrestler of the Year.
- 2018: Lynch is named the WWE Female Superstar of the Year.
- 2019: The Pro Wrestling Illustrated Woman of the Year award goes to Lynch.
- 2019: In another stunning victory, Lynch wins the Women’s Royal Rumble.
How Does Becky Lynch Spend Her Money?
While Becky Lynch’s net worth doesn’t compare to some of the richest athletes in the world, her earnings and net worth nevertheless allow her to afford plenty of luxuries.
Through her marriage to Seth Rollins, Lynch has a much larger combined net worth that allows the couple to afford to live in one of the most expensive houses in the world.
The huge mansion they live in is worth well over $1.6 million, featuring multiple bedrooms and surrounded by landscaped gardens.
Becky Lynch has had a hugely successful career in wrestling and has become one of the most popular female wrestlers in the history of the sport.
Here are some of the best highlights of Becky Lynch’s career:
- 2015: Becky Lynch makes her official main roster debut for the WWE, signaling the beginning of her mainstream professional wrestling career.
- 2016: she participates in the SmackDown Women’s Championship with Alexa Bliss and Nikki Bella.
- 2018: She makes her debut appearance in a movie, playing the role of Maddy Hayes in the film, The Marine 6: Close Quarters.
- 2019 – 2020: Lynch breaks wrestling records as the Raw Women’s Champion, holding the title for longer than the previously-held record set by Ronda Rousey.
Favorite Becky Lynch Quotes
Becky Lynch has been featured in dozens of wrestling media interviews over the years as one of the most celebrated female superstars of her generation.
Her insights into wrestling and how she has shaped her persona is an inspiration to many fans around the world.
Here are our favorite quotes from Becky Lynch:
- “Everybody has that thing about them that makes them special, and sometimes we try to dull it down or we don’t always want to expose it, and maybe we’ve been taught that way or whatever. It’s just a matter of letting it out and letting it go and letting people in on it.” – Becky Lynch
- “It’s so important just to be true to yourself and to own your own character and take responsibility for it, and speak up and say, This isn’t right; this isn’t me.’ It’s a great lesson, not just in wrestling but in life. If you’re not feeling something that’s true to your heart… everybody’s gotta be true.” – Becky Lynch
- “When I was younger, I didn’t want to come to WWE because I didn’t fit into the mold. I couldn’t identify myself with the term ‘diva.’ The divas brand was meant to put a spotlight on the women, but the term, to me, felt more glamorous than me.” – Becky Lynch
- “When I came into WWE, what I said to myself was, I wanted to change the term from ‘divas’ to ‘women.'” – Becky Lynch
- “Someone told me, ‘When you go see Pearl Jam, it’s going to be a spiritual experience,’ and it was. It was my first time seeing them live, and I’ve been a lifelong fan. Eddie Vedder‘s voice is a million times better live, and I couldn’t believe the passion he put into every single song.” – Becky Lynch
3 Amazing Lessons From Becky Lynch
Becky Lynch has had an impressive career as a professional wrestler, and through her experiences, we can learn many important life lessons.
Here are three amazing lessons from Becky Lynch.
1. Always Trust Your Judgement Above Everyone Else’s Word.
Lynch has made several good calls throughout her career, trusting her instincts to take on the right roles and switching her approach to performance when the occasion arises.
2. Pursue Whatever You’re Passionate About And Strive To Be The Best.
From her early years in Ireland to her professional wrestling career in America, Lynch has always followed her heart and sought to be the best wrestler she can be.
Whatever you’re passionate about, pursue it with everything you’ve got and work to become the best you can be.
3. Don’t Be Afraid To Pivot In A Different Direction If It Gets You Better Results.
When the opportunity to become a heel in the ring arose, Becky Lynch embraced it with both hands, delivering creative and engaging performances.
If you see a chance to try something new and experience new things, use it to build up an impressive talent stack.
That concludes this guide to Irish professional wrestler Becky Lynch’s net worth, covering her career highlights and yearly earnings.
Winner of various wrestling awards and accolades, her marriage to Seth Rollins helped raise her profile, even more, making her one of the most popular female wrestlers of all time.
With her wrestling career continuing to develop, we’ll be updating this article to bring you the latest information, so be sure to check back in the future.
As of October 2022, Becky Lynch’s net worth is estimated to be $4 Million.