What is Candice Swanepoel’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$25 Million|
|Born:||October 20, 1988|
|Height:||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Country of Origin:||South Africa|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Model|
|Last Updated:||August 2, 2022|
Candice Swanepoel is a South African model and philanthropist best known for her ongoing work with Victoria’s Secret and appearances in the world’s leading fashion magazines.
She has also worked with some of the best-known luxury clothing brands in the world, and has been consistently ranked among the hottest women in the world.
As of February 2023, Candice Swanepoel’s net worth is estimated to be $25 Million.
Candice Swanepoel Facts
- Candice Swanepoel is multilingual, and can speak English, Dutch, Afrikaans, and Brazilian Portuguese fluently.
- While Swanepoel is something of a jet-setter, her favorite place to stay is in Brazil, where she can relax on the beach in the sun.
- Despite the stereotype of models having strict diets, Swanepoel says she’s quite happy eating what she craves from time to time, maintaining her figure through regular exercise.
- She claims one of the secrets to her great looks is coconut oil, which she uses to take off her makeup.
- When she wants to unwind and relax, her preferred method for doing so is lots of sleep and a few massages.
Candice Swanepoel was born on 20th October, 1988, in Mooi River, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, to mother Eileen from South Africa, and father Willem, from Mutare, Zimbabwe.
Growing up with her brother Stephen, Candice took ballet dancing lessons and attended St. Anne’s Diocesan College in the town of Hilton.
At the age of 15, Swanepoel was spotted by a model scout in the Durban flea market, launching her professional career as a model.
Candice Swanepoel appeared in many editorials in her early years as a model before moving on to collaborate with some of the richest designers in the world on their exclusive clothing ranges.
These include Tom Ford, Colcci, Juicy Couture, Miu Miu, Diesel, and Prabal Gurung, with Swanepoel modeling a wide selection of their clothing and accessories.
She has worked with many of the most popular brands online, including Christian Dior, Chanel, Ralph Lauren, Dolce and Gabbana, and Oscar de la Renta.
In 2010, Swanepoel began working with Victoria’s Secret, becoming a Victoria’s Secret Angel and modeling the Kim Kardashian swimwear collection.
By 2013, she had been chosen to wear the Royal Fantasy Bra, which featured some of the most precious metals in the world, with a price tag of $10 million.
Candice Swanepoel launched her own swimwear collection in 2018, called the Tropic of C, further adding to her overall net worth.
More Professional Models:
- Monica Bellucci Net Worth
- Kate Upton Net Worth
- Alexis Ren Net Worth
- Beverly Bond Net Worth
- Allison Parker Net Worth
Candice Swanepoel’s Career Earnings
Candice Swanepoel has enjoyed a lucrative career as a model and entrepreneur since she first began modeling as a teenager.
Here’s an estimated overview of Candice Swanepoel’s career earnings:
- Candice Swanepoel’s Salary In 2011 – $3 million
- Candice Swanepoel’s Salary In 2012 – $3.1 million
- Candice Swanepoel’s Salary In 2013 – $3.3 million
- Candice Swanepoel’s Salary In 2015 – $5 million
- Candice Swanepoel’s Salary In 2016 – $7 million
- Candice Swanepoel’s Salary In 2022 – $13 million
Candice Swanepoel’s Net Worth Annually
Candice Swanepoel is one of the richest models in the world, with her net worth increasing along with her fame and popularity.
Income during the early years of her professional modeling will have seen a steady increase in her overall net worth, with her deal with Victoria’s Secret giving this a significant boost.
Recent business ventures and ongoing brand endorsements will help Candice Swanepoel’s net worth continue to grow over the coming years.
Swanepoel began dating Brazilian model Hermann Nicoli in 2005, learning Portuguese and becoming engaged in 2015.
The couple has two sons together, Anaca and Ariel, before separating in 2018, with Swanepoel then spending her time in New York City and Brazil.
In 2022, Swanepoel was seen with Andres Velencoso, the former partner of Kylie Minogue, strolling through the streets of Paris.
Awards & Achievements
One of the most popular models of her generation, Candice Swanepoel has been consistently ranked high on lists of the sexiest women in the world.
Here are some highlights from Candice Swanepoel’s career:
- 2014: Candice Swanepoel is listed on the number one spot of Maxim’s Hot 100 List.
- 2015: She reaches her highest ranking to date on the FHM annual 100 Sexiest Women in the World poll, placing in 36th position.
- 2016: She ranks in 8th position on the Forbes list of top-earning models.
- 2018: At the 5th Annual Daily Front Row Awards, Swanepoel wins the Launch of the Year award.
- 2019: Candice Swanepoel was honored with Revolve’s Woman of the Year award.
How Does Candice Swanepoel Spend Her Money?
At one point in time, Candice Swanepoel was living in a two-bedroom and two-bathroom penthouse in New York City’s East Village.
With a balcony, marble master bedroom, and 24-hour doorman, she paid $1.35 million for the penthouse, selling it in 2018 for $1.89 million.
She also invests time and money in several charities, including the non-profit charity mothers2mothers, becoming its patron and ambassador in 2019.
With an impressive list of fashion designer collaborations and consistent rankings on the list of the world’s hottest women, Candice Swanepoel has had plenty of career highs.
Here are some of the best highlights of Candice Swanepoel’s career:
- 2004: Candice Swanepoel launches her modeling career with photo shoots for magazines including Vogue, Elle, and GQ.
- 2007: She begins her working relationship with underwear brand Victoria’s Secret and is signed up as a Victoria’s Secret Angel.
- 2010: Swanepoel is a featured model for Kim Kardashian’s swimwear line and appears in the 2010 “SWIM” catalog.
- 2013: She is named the cover model for Victoria’s Secret Swim Catalogue.
Favorite Candice Swanepoel Quotes
With millions of fans around the world, Candice Swanepoel is an inspirational public figure who is happy to share her insights into celebrity and leading a healthy lifestyle.
Here are our favorite quotes from Candice Swanepoel:
- “No one knows anything about the fashion industry in Brazil. They don’t care what you do. They just want the beach and the sun and the fun. I feel the freest and the happiest there.” – Candice Swanepoel
- “I grew up in a farm in South Africa and I was scouted there and they sent me to Europe. It’s kind of been blessed, since then it happened all so fast.” – Candice Swanepoel
- “I was always interested in fashion and beauty. I was fifteen when I was scouted in a flea market. Two years later, I arrived in New York. I was in awe because it was like another planet.” – Candice Swanepoel
- “At school I got teased because I was so thin and awkward-looking. But the girls on TV looked similar to me. I would say to my mum, ‘The girls at school are teasing me, but I look like those girls on TV.’” – Candice Swanepoel
- “I feel if I’m healthy and happy, I look good. With a good mixture of fitness and healthy food I always feel great!” – Candice Swanepoel
3 Amazing Lessons From Candice Swanepoel
Now that you know all about Candice Swanepoel’s net worth, let’s see what lessons on life and celebrity we can take from her professional modeling career.
Here are some of the best success lessons to learn from Candice Swanepoel:
1. If You Want To Keep Fit, Mix Up Your Workout Routines
Over the years, Candice Swanepoel has worked out in a variety of ways, from intense cardio sessions to regular yoga or boxing.
Adding variety to your workouts is a great way to make sure it doesn’t become boring, while also working different muscle groups.
2. In Order To Succeed, You Need To Move Where The Action Is
Fame and fortune aren’t likely to come looking for you, so if you have ambition and drive you need to be where the action is.
Candice understood this early on, moving from South Africa to Europe so she could find the best modeling work available.
3. If You Want Full Creative Control, Set Up Your Own Company
While Candice Swanepoel has enjoyed a lucrative career as a model, she’s always been associated with other designer brands.
When she set up her own company, she was able to take much more creative control on for herself to shape the brand as she saw fit.
So there you have it, the life and professional modeling career of Candice Swanepoel and how it helped her build her net worth.
As a celebrated model for dozens of top brands, and with her own swimwear clothing line, Swanepoel’s net worth will no doubt continue to increase over time.
Be sure to check back on this article in the future, as we’ll make sure it’s updated to bring you the most up-to-date details on her career and wealth.
As of February 2023, Candice Swanepoel’s net worth is estimated to be $25 Million.