Every time I bring up 50 Cent, I talk about the fact that he’s been shot 9 times and yet he still survived and thrived.
50 Cent, aka. Curtis Jackson, is a famous rapper, actor and entrepreneur; who’s actually been in the news a lot recently after being sued for millions of dollars and having to file for bankruptcy.
To me, Fifty is a big inspiration, and tells another great story about a guy who started from the bottom and worked his way to the top.
50 Cent’s net worth is currently estimated to be $20 million.
Check out the 30 most inspirational 50 cent quotes below.
30 Motivational 50 Cent Quotes
1. “Every negative is a positive. The bad things that happen to me, I somehow make them good. That means you can’t do anything to hurt me.” – 50 Cent
2. “Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.” – 50 Cent
3. “Different day, same s***. Ain’t nothing good in the hood. I’d run away from this bitch and never come back if I could.” – 50 Cent
4. “If you die in an elevator, make sure you press the up button.” – 50 Cent
5. “Death gotta be easy, ’cause life is hard. It’ll leave you physically, mentally and emotionally scarred.” – 50 Cent
6. “Behind me is infinite power. Before me is endless possibility, around me is boundless opportunity. My strength is mental, physical and spiritual.” – 50 Cent
7. “Love your enemies and hate your friends. Your enemies remain the same, friends always change.” – 50 Cent
8. “I don’t display emotions. I have every feeling that everyone else has But I’ve developed ways to suppress them. Anger is one of my most comfortable feelings.” – 50 Cent
9th of 30 50 Cent Quotes
9. “Sunny days wouldn’t be special, if it wasn’t for rain. Joy wouldn’t feel so good if it wasn’t for pain.” – 50 Cent
10. “All bulls*** aside now it’s time to be honest, I fear no man for death is all that’s promised.” – 50 Cent
11. “I’m the type to swallow my blood before I swallow my pride.” – 50 Cent
12. “Your opinion of yourself becomes your reality.” – 50 Cent
13. “You shouldn’t throw stones if you live in a glass house, and if you have a glass jaw, you should watch yo mouth.” – 50 Cent
14. “I don’t sleep. I got an opportunity to make a dream become a reality.” – 50 Cent
15. “I love you like a fat kid loves cake.” – 50 Cent
16. “People often say I have so much energy, that I never stop; but that’s what it takes to accomplish your goals.” – 50 Cent
17. “Some people are born with very little; some are fortunate enough to have it all. When I grew up, we didn’t have much. I had to hustle to get what I wanted… but I had that hunger for more. I didn’t always make the right choices, but I learned from my mistakes.” – 50 Cent
18th of 30 50 Cent Quotes
18. “I had to overcome challenge after challenge in order to take my life from nothing to living my dreams.” – 50 Cent
19. “Just be confident. I think confidence is the most attractive part of a person.” – 50 Cent
20. “You learn a lot about yourself when you have success for a while. Like, a lot of things that you think are really important aren’t. But you need that process.” – 50 Cent
21. “People who actually have money don’t want to talk about it. They want to talk about everything else.” – 50 Cent
22. “Out of frustration, I say things. Now, people listen to me so much I can say it under my breath and everybody hears me… I said in the past that I’m a work in progress, and I feel like I’m progressing.” – 50 Cent
23. “I read all of the stories that people write about me. The ones that are really interesting are the ones where they actually write their take on me as opposed to just printing what I said, because they’re asking similar questions so often, sometimes it just sounds like I’m answering the questions different intentionally.” – 50 Cent
24. “I think it’s easier for the general public to embrace me in a negative way. You have people who already have a perception of me that says I’m a bad person.” – 50 Cent
25th of 30 50 Cent Quotes
25. “When I’m actually creating music, I try not to listen to the hip-hop records that are going on, because I think, subconsciously, we steal from each other.” – 50 Cent
26. “I hate a liar more than I hate a thief. A thief is only after my salary, a liar is after my reality.” – 50 Cent
27. “If it ain’t making me money, making me better or making me happy… ain’t making time for it.” – 50 Cent
28. “I can’t be more than me, but you can make me out to be what you want me to be.” – 50 Cent
29. “I don’t think it makes me a role model. I think it makes me inspiring. Cause I’m from the bottom I think they look at me and go, well, if he made it, I can make it.” – 50 Cent
30. “I’m a track star running through life chasing my dream.” – 50 Cent
Thanks for checking out these awesome 50 Cent quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media.