30 Highly Motivational 50 Cent Quotes
Every time I bring up 50 Cent, I talk about the fact that he’s been shot 9 times and yet he still survived and thrived.
50 Cent, aka. Curtis Jackson, is a famous rapper, actor and entrepreneur; who’s actually been in the news a lot recently after being sued for millions of dollars and having to file for bankruptcy.
To me, Fifty is a big inspiration, and tells another great story about a guy who started from the bottom and worked his way to the top.
50 Cent’s net worth is currently estimated to be $20 million.
Check out the 30 most inspirational 50 cent quotes below.
30 Motivational 50 Cent Quotes
1. “Every negative is a positive. The bad things that happen to me, I somehow make them good. That means you can’t do anything to hurt me.” – 50 Cent
2. “Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.” – 50 Cent
3. “Different day, same s***. Ain’t nothing good in the hood. I’d run away from this bitch and never come back if I could.” – 50 Cent
4. “If you die in an elevator, make sure you press the up button.” – 50 Cent
5. “Death gotta be easy, ’cause life is hard. It’ll leave you physically, mentally and emotionally scarred.” – 50 Cent
6. “Behind me is infinite power. Before me is endless possibility, around me is boundless opportunity. My strength is mental, physical and spiritual.” – 50 Cent
7. “Love your enemies and hate your friends. Your enemies remain the same, friends always change.” – 50 Cent
8. “I don’t display emotions. I have every feeling that everyone else has But I’ve developed ways to suppress them. Anger is one of my most comfortable feelings.” – 50 Cent
9th of 30 50 Cent Quotes
9. “Sunny days wouldn’t be special, if it wasn’t for rain. Joy wouldn’t feel so good if it wasn’t for pain.” – 50 Cent
10. “All bulls*** aside now it’s time to be honest, I fear no man for death is all that’s promised.” – 50 Cent
11. “I’m the type to swallow my blood before I swallow my pride.” – 50 Cent
12. “Your opinion of yourself becomes your reality.” – 50 Cent
13. “You shouldn’t throw stones if you live in a glass house, and if you have a glass jaw, you should watch yo mouth.” – 50 Cent
14. “I don’t sleep. I got an opportunity to make a dream become a reality.” – 50 Cent
15. “I love you like a fat kid loves cake.” – 50 Cent
16. “People often say I have so much energy, that I never stop; but that’s what it takes to accomplish your goals.” – 50 Cent
17. “Some people are born with very little; some are fortunate enough to have it all. When I grew up, we didn’t have much. I had to hustle to get what I wanted… but I had that hunger for more. I didn’t always make the right choices, but I learned from my mistakes.” – 50 Cent
18th of 30 50 Cent Quotes
18. “I had to overcome challenge after challenge in order to take my life from nothing to living my dreams.” – 50 Cent
19. “Just be confident. I think confidence is the most attractive part of a person.” – 50 Cent
20. “You learn a lot about yourself when you have success for a while. Like, a lot of things that you think are really important aren’t. But you need that process.” – 50 Cent
21. “People who actually have money don’t want to talk about it. They want to talk about everything else.” – 50 Cent
22. “Out of frustration, I say things. Now, people listen to me so much I can say it under my breath and everybody hears me… I said in the past that I’m a work in progress, and I feel like I’m progressing.” – 50 Cent
23. “I read all of the stories that people write about me. The ones that are really interesting are the ones where they actually write their take on me as opposed to just printing what I said, because they’re asking similar questions so often, sometimes it just sounds like I’m answering the questions different intentionally.” – 50 Cent
24. “I think it’s easier for the general public to embrace me in a negative way. You have people who already have a perception of me that says I’m a bad person.” – 50 Cent
25th of 30 50 Cent Quotes
25. “When I’m actually creating music, I try not to listen to the hip-hop records that are going on, because I think, subconsciously, we steal from each other.” – 50 Cent
26. “I hate a liar more than I hate a thief. A thief is only after my salary, a liar is after my reality.” – 50 Cent
27. “If it ain’t making me money, making me better or making me happy… ain’t making time for it.” – 50 Cent
28. “I can’t be more than me, but you can make me out to be what you want me to be.” – 50 Cent
29. “I don’t think it makes me a role model. I think it makes me inspiring. Cause I’m from the bottom I think they look at me and go, well, if he made it, I can make it.” – 50 Cent
30. “I’m a track star running through life chasing my dream.” – 50 Cent
Thanks for checking out these awesome 50 Cent quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media.
Which of these 50 Cent quotes was your favorite? Leave a comment below.
Leave a Reply
Leave a Reply
50 Powerful Mary J Blige Quotes That’ll Motivate You
Which are your favorite Mary J Blige quotes?
Mary J Blige is an American singer, songwriter, and producer who is considered an icon in the music industry and pop culture.
In 2006, Blige won nine Billboard Music Awards in one night. She became the first person nominated for acting and songwriting as Icon of the Year by Billboard Women. She is known by Billboard as ‘the most successful female R&B/Hip-Hop artist of the past 25 years.
Here’s a collection of the most Powerful Mary J Blige quotes:
50 Powerful Mary J Blige Quotes That’ll Motivate You
1. “You’re taking drugs so you can go out and feel courageous, or go out and feel beautiful or whatever. You’re doing it to cover up something.” – Mary J Blige
2. “Life is full of trials and tribulations. It’s dramatic when you don’t treat people right when you’re in the tribulations, but I know now how to get out of it. You have to make a decision to say ‘No more’, and then you know what to do when the trials happen.” – Mary J Blige
3. “We are all spirits. We get depressed. But music makes you want to live. I know my music has saved my life.” – Mary J Blige
4. “I’m from the element of the streets that says that once you’ve made it, it’s yours. But keep it to yourself.” – Mary J Blige
5. “Music makes us want to live. You don’t know how many times people have told me that they’d been down and depressed and just wanted to die. But then a special song caught their ear and that helped give them renewed strength. That’s the power music has.” – Mary J Blige
6. “I don’t have someone I listen to. I don’t. It’s just me. It’s a very alone place, but it is what it is. And it’s always been this.” – Mary J Blige
7. “I know who I am. I am not perfect. I’m not the most beautiful woman in the world. But I’m one of them.” – Mary J Blige
8. “I’ve seen visions of what I would look like if I kept doing drugs.” – Mary J Blige
9. “If you’re looking for inner peace from the outside world, you’re not going to get that. The inner peace starts with looking at you from the inside.” – Mary J Blige
10th of 50 Mary J Blige Quotes
10. “I’m searching for a real love.” – Mary J Blige
11. “I’m very structured, my workout starts at 7:30 a.m.” – Mary J Blige
12. “Love is wonderful, amazing, and the best thing that can happen to us.” – Mary J Blige
13. “Negative words are powerful boomerangs so be careful what you say about people and yourself.” – Mary J Blige
14. “It took me a long time to tell my mom something that happened to me when I was smaller.” – Mary J Blige
15. “We numb ourselves with drugs and alcohol and people and shopping and shit, to cover up what’s really going on inside.” – Mary J Blige
16. “I’m on my way to a place where I’d never dreamed I’d be, and that’s perfection.” – Mary J Blige
17. “As public as I am, I’m real private…. I’ll give you the juice and the truth, but not the stuff that’s going to kill me…. I grew up in a neighborhood where we couldn’t tell everything. It would kill us. So you know,’ but you don’t [know]. You know?” – Mary J Blige
18. “It’s up to us to choose whether we win or lose…and I choose to win.” – Mary J Blige
19. “In your life, there’s peaks and valleys and sometimes we regress, and we don’t even know we regress. You just have to learn how to accept all of your mistakes and learn to love yourself again.” – Mary J Blige
20th of 50 Mary J Blige Quotes
20. “I know what God says about me, he says I’m beautiful, he says I’m strong, he says I have to believe that…. I’m Mary, and that’s beautiful to me. I accept that. I accept all that comes with that.” – Mary J Blige
21. “It hurts a lot when you cannot really comprehend what a person is saying in a meeting, or you don’t even understand what you’re reading in your contract.” – Mary J Blige
22. “I barely have time for my own children. To adopt more children and not have time for them, that would be poor parenting on my part.” – Mary J Blige
23. “It hurts when you have to smile and you don’t want to smile, but the best thing to do is to smile.” – Mary J Blige
24. “To me, I’m just Mary.” – Mary J Blige
25. “Just don’t let the hype of what people are saying and how much they love you, y’know, just take the compliment and be thankful that people are complimenting you, but don’t let it consume you; don’t let your circumstances around you and the way people view you make you act a certain way.” – Mary J Blige
26. “Everybody thinks they know everything, but nobody really knows.” – Mary J Blige
27. “I’ve done well, I’ve been disappointed, and I think it all goes back to you. Of course, the labels are going to be the labels. It’s the music business. You are a business. That’s what they do. So you’ve got to protect yourself.” – Mary J Blige
28. “When life is real, it’s not going to be smooth.” – Mary J Blige
29. “So much painful, embarrassing, public stuff has happened from the time I came out in this music industry to right now.” – Mary J Blige
30th of 50 Mary J Blige Quotes
30. “I have to have lemon and honey. I have to have apple cider vinegar, Braggs. And I have to have either Red Vines or Twizzlers. These things, you know, are the things that help my vocal performance.” – Mary J Blige
31. “I was courageous. I was a courageous woman…[and] I gave and gave and gave and gave and gave when people were afraid to give. I said the things that people were afraid to say.” – Mary J Blige
32. “You demand respect and you’ll get it. First of all, you give respect.” – Mary J Blige
33. “If I’m sick, once I’m on stage, I don’t feel it. If I’m in pain, I don’t feel it because it’s not about me anymore. It’s about the people.” – Mary J Blige
34. “In the inner city, there’s a mentality that the government owes you something. My breakthrough came when I stopped feeling sorry for myself and took responsibility for every part of my life. No more pity parties. I’ve gotta love me more than anybody else loves me.” – Mary J Blige
35. “Believe in yourself when nobody else does.” – Mary J Blige
36. “The music my mother played in the house moved me – Aretha Franklin, Chaka Khan, Mahalia Jackson. It was truly spiritual. It made you understand what God was.” – Mary J Blige
37. “My responsibility to God is to live. That’s the gift he gave me. What I do with it is up to me.” – Mary J Blige
38. “I was 33 years old when I revealed to my mom how I was molested. Thirty-three. Because I didn’t want to hurt her. And I wish I didn’t do it then, but I had to.” – Mary J Blige
39. “As a child, I always wanted to be a singer.” – Mary J Blige
40th of 50 Mary J Blige Quotes
40. “If you’re looking for inner peace from the outside world, you’re not going to get that. The inner peace starts with looking at you from the inside. Understanding that everything that comes to you is what you are. Everything from friends to boyfriends to the job you get – it’s all a direct reflection of what you are on the inside.” – Mary J Blige
41. “The important thing is to realize that no matter what people’s opinions may be, they’re only just that – people’s opinions. You have to believe in your heart what you know to be true about yourself. And let that be that.” – Mary J Blige
42. “I had to forgive myself for being so stupid, I had to forgive him for everything he did.” – Mary J Blige
43. “You can hate me. You can go out there and say anything you want about me, But you will love me later because I told you the truth.” – Mary J Blige
44. “I used to think I was ugly. I thought I looked like a camel. A person who doesn’t love themselves, they will see anything that pops up on their face. I’ve seen squirrels, I’ve seen a bird, and I’ve seen all kinds of animals on my face. But that is the result of self-hate. I’ve learned to say: You know what? I am a beautiful black woman.” – Mary J Blige
45. “You know a lot, but you don’t know everything.” – Mary J Blige
46. “I blame my mother for nothing, but forgive her for everything.” – Mary J Blige
47. “I cannot save the world; that’s not what I’m trying to do. I guess I’m just trying to walk the walk and be an example to those that want it. Not everybody does, but if Mary J. Blige can come out of that same hole you were in, then you can do it, too – that’s my goal: to do that without saying it, but actually live it.” – Mary J Blige
48. “I got my family. I have my sister, my mom—that I can’t tell everything to, because they family, and you don’t want to get them all riled up. But I have God. That’s my Mary J. Blige. He showed me the truth in me, so I can be transparent.” – Mary J Blige
49. “Well, when I look back, I see that we all want what we want. And we want it to be the way we want it to be.” – Mary J Blige
50. “I love people, I love the world, I love my nieces, I love my nephews, I love my family, I love them so deeply. But right now it’s about me and little Mary. It’s like that’s my baby, my little girl. She needs my help…and I’m not going to ever let anybody hurt her again. She needs to live, she needs to play. She doesn’t mind her life being used to help someone else…. But I have to take care of her.” – Mary J Blige
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Mary J Blige! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Mary J Blige quotes? Leave a comment below.
50 Strong & Inspirational Lin-Manuel Miranda Quotes
Which are your favorite Lin-Manuel Miranda quotes?
Lin-Manuel Miranda is an American actor, singer, songwriter, rapper, composer, director, producer, author, and playwright. He has received several awards including a Pulitzer Prize, three Tony Awards, three Grammy Awards, an Emmy Award, and a MacArthur Fellowship.
Miranda is best known for writing the script, music, and lyrics for Hamilton. He founded the hip-hop improv group Freestyle called ‘Love Supreme’. Other than music, he also has appeared in television shows like ‘Modern Family’, ‘Do No Harm’, and ‘How I Met Your Mother’.
Here’s a collection of the most inspirational Lin-Manuel Miranda quotes:
50 Strong & Inspirational Lin-Manuel Miranda Quotes
1. “Pretty much anything William Shatner is in is great. He’s great at playing that ‘I’m the only one sane in the world’ character.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
2. “One of my first favorite books was ‘The 12 Days of Christmas,’ and I would just go up to people and say, ‘I can sing ‘The 12 Days of Christmas,’ and I would make them sit through me reciting it, and I’d go all the way, each time. I’ve always hooked into lyrics.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
3. “You are perfectly cast in your life. I can’t imagine anyone but you in the role. Go play.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
4. “Anytime you write something, you go through so many phases.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
5. “Legacy. What is a Legacy? It’s planting seeds in a garden you never get to see.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
6. “I always had an eye toward the stage for the story of Hamilton’s life, but I began with the idea of a concept album, the way Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Evita and Jesus Christ Superstar were albums before they were musicals.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
7. “You know what’s a great way of tricking people into thinking you’re a genius? Write a show about geniuses!” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
8. “What ‘Twilight Zone’ did was show we all have a great capacity for good and evil.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
9. “You cannot let all the world’s tragedies into your heart. You’ll drown. But the ones you do let in should count.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
10th of 50 Lin-Manuel Miranda Quotes
10. “I know my sister like I know my own mind, you will never find anyone as trusting or as kind.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
11. “History is entirely created by the person who tells the story.”– Lin-Manuel Miranda
12. “I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable. I am an original.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
13. “The Hulk before intermission, Bruce Banner after it.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
14. “I can tell you that I did about five fruitless years of auditioning for voiceovers where I did variations on tacos and Latin accents, and my first screen role was as a bellhop on The Sopranos.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
15. “This is when IMDb was a little more lax with its proceedings, so it’s listed as one of my projects.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
16. “You go through the ‘I’m a Fraud’ phase. You go through the ‘I’ll Never Finish’ phase. And every once in a while you think, ‘What if I actually have created what I set out to create, and it’s received as such?” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
17. “This show is proof that history remembers.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
18. “I was 15 years old; it’s a terrible movie. I wrote 50 percent of it because I wanted to kiss this one girl, and I wrote a kissing scene for it.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
19. “I like the quiet it takes to pursue an idea the way I pursued ‘Hamilton,’ but I couldn’t write a book, because there’s no applause at the end of writing a book.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
20th of 50 Lin-Manuel Miranda Quotes
20. “My only responsibility as a playwright and a storyteller is to give you the time of your life in the theatre.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
21. “Rent was the show that made me want to write. Or that showed me you’re allowed to write.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
22. “She is a perfect symphony of one Our son is her most beautiful reprise. We chase the melodies that seem to find us until they’re finished songs and start to play.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
23. “The musicals that leave us kind of staggering on our feet are the ones that really reach for a lot.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
24. “My wife’s the reason anything gets done, she nudges me towards promise by degrees.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
25. “Let them manifest action.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
26. “I started at the same level as everybody else, and then I just listened to more music and talked to myself until it was an actual superpower I could pull out on special occasions.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
27. “There’s been lots of theater that uses hip-hop in it, but more often than not, it’s used as a joke – isn’t it hilarious that these characters are rapping. I treat it as a musical form, and a musical form that allows you to pack in a ton of lyric.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
28. “When I was asked to do a song from ‘In the Heights’ at the White House in 2009, I chose instead to do ‘Alexander Hamilton’ because I felt like I was meeting a moment.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
29. “What I learned from my go-round with ‘In the Heights’ is that it’s tough to make a movie. In Hollywood, even the people in charge have people in charge.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
30th of 50 Lin-Manuel Miranda Quotes
30. “Dying is easy, young man. Living is harder.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
31. “I just happen to think that with Hamilton’s story, sticking close to the facts helps me. All the most interesting things in the show happened.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
32. “Sometimes a line enters your head, and you’re so grateful for it. You go online to check to see if anyone wrote it before you. You must have stolen it.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
33. “The music you love when you’re a teenager is always going to be the most important to you, and I find that it’s all over the score of Hamilton.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
34. “Eliza tells her story. Now, fill the world with music, love, and pride.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
35. “The fun for me in collaboration is, one, working with other people just makes you smarter; that’s proven.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
36. “The only other thing that’s like video games for me is watching tennis on TV. I can have it on, and there’s a rhythmic quality to it.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
37. “Biggie and Big Pun were the best storytellers of the ’90s. I would get wrapped up in the narrative of what they were talking about.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
38. “Making words rhyme for a living is one of the great joys of my life… That’s a superpower I’ve been very conscious of developing.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
39. “I can be watching Wimbledon or the U.S. Open and still be working.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
40th of 50 Lin-Manuel Miranda Quotes
40. “If there is a Busta Rhymes of musical theater, it probably is Mandy Patinkin.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
41. “I made a movie when I was 15 years old with all my friends.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
42. “When my prayers to God were met with indifference, I picked up a pen, I wrote my own deliverance.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
43. “If Hamilton were on Twitter, he would have been a worse oversharer than me.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
44. “When senseless acts of tragedy remind us that nothing here is promised–not one day.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
45. “I couldn’t possibly write ‘Next to Normal,’ but God, I can weep and watch ‘Next to Normal’ five times.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
46. “I don’t differentiate between black and Latino actors. We’re in the same struggle to be represented in a way that’s even close to honest. And I can tell you that the amount of Latino characters I can point at and say, ‘That’s what my life experience looks like’ – I can’t think of any off the top of my head besides Jimmy Smits in Mi Familia.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
47. “History is so subjective. The teller of it determines it.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
48. “I can’t say I have enough experience with Hollywood to feel that I’ve encountered racism there.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
49. “I grew up in an immigrant neighborhood. We just knew the rule was you’re going to have to work twice as hard.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
50. “We live in times when hate and fear seem stronger. We rise and fall and light from dying embers–remembrances that hope and love last longer. And love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love cannot be killed or swept aside. I sing Vanessa’s symphony.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Lin-Manuel Miranda! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Lin-Manuel Miranda quotes? Leave a comment below.
50 Inspirational & Famous Pusha T Quotes
Which are your favorite Pusha T quotes?
Pusha T is an American rapper, songwriter, and record executive. He first gained major recognition as half of hip hop duo ‘Clipse’, alongside his brother and fellow rapper ‘No Malice’. He is the co-founder and co-chief executive officer of ‘Re-Up Records’.
He announced he was signing with Kanye West‘s ‘G.O.O.D.’ Music label in 2010. In March 2011 he released his first solo project, a mixtape titled ‘Fear of God’.
His official debut album ‘My Name Is My Name’ featuring guest appearances from Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, 2 Chainz, Big Sean, Future, Pharrell Williams, Chris Brown, and Kendrick Lamar, among others.
Here’s a collection of the most inspirational Pusha T quotes:
50 Inspirational & Famous Pusha T Quotes
1. “By now, you should know what you’re getting with Pusha T. I’ve been in this game since 2002, and my name says it all. You know I’m only moved by a certain style of rap. Not that many other styles move me. You have to really be a rapper’s rapper for me to like it.” – Pusha T
2. “I caught the U.S. Open a couple of times, but, man, I would love to catch Wimbledon and watch Nadal – he is the king of all kings.” – Pusha T
3. “I felt like when I got with Kanye, and we discussed me being on G.O.O.D. Music, he just really took me to a place in regards to music that I love and music that I had made previously. We had a clear understanding of what I wanted to make, and he just seemed like he was an advocate for hardcore, uncompromising hip-hop.” – Pusha T
4. “I make a timeless music. I think I’ve made my mark as a lyricist and as an innovator and as a tastemaker.” – Pusha T
5. “I think Adidas really understands that it’s cool to be in business with the right people. It really feels like a bunch of creative minds rather than some rap guys stamping their names on a sneaker. We’re arguing overshoes, ideas, and everything – it’s like a tug of war.” – Pusha T
6. “I’ve never been – I don’t think I’m, like, a great A&R by any means. I don’t even know production lingo, in all honesty.” – Pusha T
7th 0f 50 Pusha T Quotes
7. “My hip-hop fans are a little spoiled – they want a particular level of lyricism and energy that I’m known for. When they don’t get that, it takes a little time for them to open up to it. But electronic fans are as free as the music. On social media, they were so excited and loud; they’re in awe.” – Pusha T
8. “Oh, I’m up at 6:00 A.M. every morning because I have a lot to do. Plenty. I work out probably at, like, 8:00. I gotta eat at 6:00 so, therefore, I can workout at 8:00.” – Pusha T
9. “Some of the greatest hip-hop artists have incorporated elements from electronic shows into their setup. People are taking notice. It’s going to be a new wave.” – Pusha T
10. “When you make albums like I do, and it’s based off fanfare and based off touring – I make these albums, and I get on the road. It’s not really a radio-driven thing. I get on the road, and I see my fans, and I touch each and every last one of them.” – Pusha T
11. “Biggie is my favorite rapper, for sure. No other artist has impacted me that much.” – Pusha T
12. “I believe there’s a god above me, I’m just the god of everything else!” – Pusha T
13. “I feel like, as far as streetwear goes, man, Play Cloths sits at a top-tier of quality, and your idea of luxury should not stop where you feel like you’re at the obvious.” – Pusha T
14. “I just start my day really early. Everything happens in the morning time. Writing. Just everything. I can’t – I don’t know how to work late.” – Pusha T
15. “I think about nothing but business the whole time. Even when I go out to my after-parties, people are like, You’re drinking water?’ I’m like, ‘Yeah I am.” – Pusha T
16. “I’ve got my traveling, my packing, my after-show activities all down to a science. I used to not work out on tour; now I take a trainer with me. I do things to make sure that I can give the crowd my all, because that’s what I’m all about.” – Pusha T
17th 0f 50 Pusha T Quotes
17. “My fans like a certain quality and a certain level of music. Once I give it to them, they seem pretty happy.” – Pusha T
18. “My vision for G.O.O.D. Music is just carrying on with the tradition of putting out high-quality music, high-quality art. G.O.O.D. Music is entrenched in the culture of hip-hop. It’s entrenched in the culture, period.” – Pusha T
19. “Playing a room, it’s a real dictator-type situation – you can really move the crowd the way you want to. In a festival, there’s a sea of people, and it’s harder to lock in on any one group.” – Pusha T
20. “When we were growing up, I got kicked out of Timbaland’s house every day. He was the DJ for my brother’s rap group in junior high school. So I was 7, and while Tim’s DJ’ing and my brother’s rapping, I’d be upstairs dancing.” – Pusha T
21. “As a writer, you’re always trying to say the best thing. You’re always thinking about what’s the best thing to say, and what’s the hardest way to say it, and what’s the best line? Sometimes the best line is the simplest line. Sometimes the best line is the line that evokes more feeling than actual wordsmithing.” – Pusha T
22. “G.O.O.D. Music is on top because G.O.O.D. Music is the culture. When you think of, you know, just every aspect from music, influence, fashion, art level. If it’s not G.O.O.D Music, then it’s somebody who was influenced heavily by G.O.O.D. Music.” – Pusha T
23. “I feel like my lyrics are just dark and scathing. I feel like the lyrics on ‘Darkest Before Dawn’ are uncompromised hip-hop and really speaking to my core fan base. Basically what’s been known in my discography the entire time.” – Pusha T
24. “I just look at capitalizing on everything that I feel like G.O.O.D. Music brings to the music industry, our following, and the culture. First of all, we have incredible artists. It’s definitely about getting those albums out in a very manicured fashion.” – Pusha T
25. “I tell people that the Clipse were the first Internet rap darlings.” – Pusha T
26. “I’ve been going to Europe for some time on the festival circuit, and once you get in that element and see others reacting to it, it’s easier to understand. You get trapped in the wave. The beats are driving and super-aggressive – like, so hard. I was curious.” – Pusha T
27th 0f 50 Pusha T Quotes
27. “More than anything, Play Cloths has taken risks in regards to the pieces of clothing that we’re even creating. We started out as straight T-shirts. It was just T-shirts and a couple cool things. Now, it’s leisure pants, it’s all types of clothing. We’re evolving even with fashion trends on a super high level.” – Pusha T
28. “My style is forever changing.” – Pusha T
29. “Pharrell has definitely influenced my style in regards to streetwear. Simply because we’re from that era that Nigo and A Bathing Ape started. That’s where it all started at for us.” – Pusha T
30. “Virginia Beach is just such a melting pot for so many different things, and they just have so many influences. I would always say that the area definitely influences Play Cloths. The area itself just has so many influences, whether it be fashion, music, everything.” – Pusha T
31. “Allen Iverson is, like, my all-time hero.” – Pusha T
32. “Even with social media and where we are…everything is about the look.” – Pusha T
33. “I feel like I’m the last rap superhero. I really do. I feel like everybody else, they seem to be a bit victimized, and I don’t feel like that’s me.” – Pusha T
34. “I had a really successful 2013, ’14, ’15. Touring, just doing my thing. Super – I mean, can’t complain about nothing. And my road manager got killed. And it ruined everything. Now, I tell people – I don’t know if this is a word. But I tell people that that re-sensitized me.” – Pusha T
35. “I see people doing things in their Blackberrys, and I need paper. Lines. Alphabets. I need to see it. It’s so elementary, man.” – Pusha T
36. “I’ve always had some level of having to be independent outside of music because the music wasn’t a smooth ride. We lost a lot in the mix: Everybody that I came in the music game with – friends I brought in with me – are all doing 10-34 years in jail. That’s why if you want to get the real, you gotta get it from me.” – Pusha T
37th 0f 50 Pusha T Quotes
37. “Me tweeting sometimes, it’s like, I don’t even remember what I say. It’s just coming off how it’s coming off.” – Pusha T
38. “My music is airy; it’s spacious. It requires you to be able to rap and articulate your message over it. That’s what the beat demands of you. Not a lot of people try to rap over my beats because it’s a bit of a task.” – Pusha T
39. “People don’t understand how long it really takes to find beats. Sometimes they’re not all the way there, but it’s elements in them I love. Then I get to take them to get chopped up. Ye got to cook over a few of them.” – Pusha T
40. “The Re-Up Gang mixtapes are going down in history, man. I still listen to them in my car, and the ‘Hell Hath No Fury’ album. I tell people all the time that I’ll never make another album like that one again. Never!” – Pusha T
41. “A good villain exudes charisma and power. He has principles, though; that just gives him a level of dimension. It makes him seem to be a bit unpredictable, because he’s usually deemed as some type of evil, ruthless person, and then he shows you his principles, and you don’t know what to think of it.” – Pusha T
42. “Darkest Before Dawn,’ the short film, is basically the film of a man who faces the darkness when his back is against the wall and just about how miracles come in all forms, and even in your darkest times, it comes.” – Pusha T
43. “I don’t even know how to think about running out of things to talk about. Certain things are inescapable to me. I’m connected by the hip with so many things in the streets.” – Pusha T
44. “I got two stores, two streetwear stores, at home. Have to tend to those. Play Cloths. Have to tend to that business.” – Pusha T
45. “I never understood why movies don’t have to be as responsible, or the responsibility stops with Rated R. I feel like music, you gotta – you put the sticker on it, you make the clean version, then you’re explaining yourself, and then you have to do charities to offset what you just said. No one else has to do this!” – Pusha T
46. “I try to do records sometimes that have a different bounce – maybe it’s a Southern bounce or something.” – Pusha T
47th 0f 50 Pusha T Quotes
47. “In God we trust, the game is all us. Til the sky calls or its flames on us.” – Pusha T
48. “My mood board says that there should be a G.O.O.D. Music festival. Why not? Like, we haven’t – I don’t think – and I think all of the G.O.O.D. Music artists and affiliates are doing so many different things that we never get to Voltron up. So that would be a thing of mine.” – Pusha T
49. “Pain is joy when it cries, it’s my smile in disguise.” – Pusha T
50. “The crafting of lyrics is really a task, and when it comes to street culture, I don’t feel like anyone else articulates it better than me.” – Pusha T
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Pusha T! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Pusha T quotes? Leave a comment below.
Ray Allen Net Worth
Former professional basketball player Ray Allen earned millions during his 18 seasons with the NBA as one of the greatest...
Cory Joseph Net Worth
As the point guard for the Detroit Pistons, Cory Joseph has earned a significant net worth as one of the...
Tommy Lee Jones Net Worth
Follow Tommy Lee Jones' rise to stardom from Texas cowboy to Hollywood star.
B.o.B Net Worth
B.o.B. has created a million-dollar income in his short career, becoming wealthy through his musical ability and engaging live performances.
Alexander Gustafsson Net Worth
Alexander Gustafsson is among the greatest mixed martial artists to come from Sweden, as well as one of the greatest...
42 Dugg Net Worth
Best known for his singles "We Paid" and "Grace," 42 Dugg has become one of the biggest up-and-coming rappers in...
Adin Ross Net Worth
Adin Ross streamed himself to millionaire status by giving his audience a view into his entertaining and exciting life becoming...
The Kid Laroi Net Worth
The Kid Laroi overcame a difficult childhood to become Australia’s most successful rapper and is set to become even wealthier...
Too Short Net Worth
Too Short’s rap career has earned him millions as an artist and producer.
Warren G Net Worth
You can't tell the story of 1990s hip hop without Warren G, who helped to revolutionize west coast rap and...
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Rappers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 50 Richest Actors in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Singers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Athletes in the World
Entrepreneurs2 months ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest DJ’s in the World
Top Lists2 months ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard
Aug 19, 2019 at 1:45 am
Dope site to refresh and stay outa depression