What is Robert Lewandowski’s net worth?
|Net Worth:||$85 Million|
|Born:||August 21, 1988|
|Height:||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Country of Origin:||Poland|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Soccer Player|
|Last Updated:||August 2, 2022|
Robert Lewandowski is a Polish striker known for playing for Bayern Munich and the Polish national team, winning many tournaments throughout his career.
One of the best strikers playing today, he’s been a top goal scorer in the Polish league and played in the UEFA Champions League finals.
As of February 2023, Robert Lewandowski’s net worth is estimated to be $85 Million.
Robert Lewandowski Facts
- Sporting success runs in the Lewandowski family, with Robert’s father a judo champion in Poland and his mother a former professional volleyball player.
- Following his marriage to Anna Lewandowska in 2013, the couple became known in the media as the “Polish Beckhams.”
- In 2012, he missed a booking for a talk show in Germany when a collapsed bridge caused him to be stuck in traffic.
- Robert Lewandowski was given the nickname “The Body” by his former teammate Nuri Sahin on account of his muscular build.
- In 2015, he scored an outstanding five goals in nine minutes while playing against Wolfsburg.
Robert Lewandowski was born on 21st August 1988, in Warsaw, Poland, growing up in Leszno, West County.
A keen soccer player from an early age, he played as an unregistered player for a local club, Partyzant Leszno, in his youth.
In 1997, while still a teenager, he signed up to the team MKS Varsovia Warsaw, playing there for seven years before moving to Delta Warsaw.
In 2008, Robert Lewandowski was signed to Lech Poznan, where his success as the team’s top scorer paved the way for his involvement with the Bundesliga club Borussia Dortmund in 2010.
While with Borussia Dortmund, Lewandowski once again became the top goal scorer, playing in the UEFA Champions League and gaining recognition from one of the richest soccer teams in the world, Bayern Munich.
With Bayern Munich, he won his third Bundesliga title and went on to score one hundred goals with the German team, becoming their all-time foreign goal scorer.
By the early 2000s, Lewandowski had picked up multiple awards, including Striker of the Year and UEFA Men’s Player of the Year, significantly boosting his value.
His international career also saw Lewandowski setting new records, becoming the all-time scorer for the Poland national team in 2017.
Lewandowski signed various sponsorship and endorsement deals off the pitch, including with the Phil Knight-owned company, Nike.
Robert Lewandowski’s Career Earnings
Lewandowski’s skill on the pitch has made him one of the richest soccer players in the world, with the Polish sports personality also drawing income through his brand ambassador deals.
Here’s an estimated overview of Robert Lewandowski’s career earnings:
- Robert Lewandowski’s Salary In 2014 – $4.6 million
- Robert Lewandowski’s Salary In 2015 – $7.6 million
- Robert Lewandowski’s Salary In 2016 – $7.5 million
- Robert Lewandowski’s Salary In 2017 – $14.7 million
- Robert Lewandowski’s Salary In 2018 – $16.1 million
- Robert Lewandowski’s Salary In 2019 – $16.2 million
- Robert Lewandowski’s Salary In 2020 – $30 million
- Robert Lewandowski’s Salary In 2021 – $20.7 million
- Robert Lewandowski’s Salary In 2022 – $24 million
Robert Lewandowski’s Net Worth Annually
Just as Robert Lewandowski’s career earnings have seen a steady increase over the course of his career, so too has his net worth increased in tandem.
By 2020, he had joined the ranks of the richest athletes in the world, with his boosted income topping up his net worth to new heights.
With a consistently high base salary topped up with lucrative endorsement deals, his net worth is unlikely to diminish any time soon.
Robert Lewandowski married Anna Lewandowska in June 2013, with whom he has two daughters, Klara and Laura.
A practicing Catholic, he is also a qualified coach and manager, with a Bachelor of Physical Education from the Academy of Sport Education in Warsaw.
His official Instagram account has 30 million followers, making it one of the internet’s most popular professional soccer player accounts.
Awards & Achievements
Robert Lewandowski’s career has seen him play for some of the most successful soccer teams in the world.
Here are some of the best achievements and honors from Robert Lewandowski’s career:
- 2011-2021: Robert Lewandowski is named the Polish player of the year for ten consecutive years.
- 2015: He picks up the IFFHS World’s Best International Goal Scorer title, repeating the achievement in 2021.
- 2020-21: World Soccer magazine names Robert Lewandowski the Player of the Year.
- 2020: He is named the Best FIFA Men’s Player, again taking the honor the following year.
- 2021: Robert Lewandowski wins the Globe Soccer Maradona Award.
With Lewandowski one of the best soccer players active today, his list of awards and accolades will continue to grow as he helps his teams achieve additional victories.
How Does Robert Lewandowski Spend His Money?
With his huge annual income and net worth, Robert Lewandowski has been able to treat himself to prime real estate.
In addition to his property in Munich, he owns a high-end luxury apartment in Warsaw in the classy Zlota 44 block.
He also owns several of the most expensive cars in the world, including a Maserati, Aston Martin, Audi, and Ferrari, with an estimated combined worth of $9 million.
Lewandowski has enjoyed many successes with a sterling professional career on the national and international levels.
Here are some of the best highlights of Robert Lewandowski’s career:
- 2010: While playing for his first major team, Lech Poznan, Lewandowski helps them win the 2010 Championship.
- 2012: During his time with Borussia Dortmund, he finishes the season as the top goal scorer.
- 2017: With Bayern Munich, Lewandowski becomes the all-time top scorer in German Supercup history.
- 2020: In another outstanding year, he wins the treble along with several Best Player of the Year awards.
- 2021: In his final season with Bayern Munich, he picks up the second European Golden Shoe of his career.
It’s an impressive list of high points and successes expected from a soccer player with Lewandowski’s exceptional track record.
Favorite Robert Lewandowski Quotes
One of the most inspirational soccer players of his generation, Robert Lewandowski has plenty to say about the art and politics of the sport.
Here are our favorite quotes from Robert Lewandowski:
- “When I was a young player, I never dreamed of scoring five goals in a game – and in nine minutes is something else. And when it happened, it was incredible that there could ever be anything like that in the history of the game. It took me a couple of days to realise what I’d done.” – Robert Lewandowski
- “Bayern is one of the best teams in the world – on a par with Real Madrid and Barcelona. A move to Barca or Real wouldn’t have been a step up for me.” – Robert Lewandowski
- “I don’t have a strict diet where I have to eat 100g of this, 200g of that, but before, I had a problem with sweet things, so I cut them out completely.” – Robert Lewandowski
- “Contracts are not a holy relic in football. You can like this attitude or not, but it’s the truth. Sometimes you have to think about if it is meaningful to try out a new impulse.” – Robert Lewandowski
- “As a striker, you are playing against big defenders. They try to throw you around. I try to play in behind them, and I need power. I know that I have to go to the gym and train. I train all the time.” – Robert Lewandowski
3 Amazing Lessons From Robert Lewandowski
Now that you know all about Robert Lewandowski’s net worth, we’ll take a look at how his experiences as a professional soccer player can inspire our own lives.
Here are some of the best success lessons to learn from Robert Lewandowski:
1. Make Sure You Have Great Friends And Mentors
Robert Lewandowski’s success has come from a lot of hard work and training, but he wouldn’t be where he is today without exceptional trainers.
Talented colleagues and coaches will help inspire you to excel even more than you can off your own back.
2. For Physical Athleticism, Maintain A Strict Diet
In order to perform at the top of your game, your body needs to be treated with the utmost respect.
Lewandowski’s strict diet and training regimen is a great example of the discipline needed to be the best you can be.
3. Learn To Be Patient And Persevere
Success doesn’t come overnight, and it can take years to develop into the strongest and fastest possible athlete you can be.
Appreciate that it takes time to perfect any skills and persevere at all times.
That wraps up this article exploring the net worth of Polish soccer player Robert Lewandowski, covering his career highs and championship victories.
Lewandowski continues to dominate the game, with the Polish footballer remaining one of the world’s best soccer players.
We’ll keep this article up to date on his career stats and net worth, so be sure to check back in the future for the latest updates.
As of February 2023, Robert Lewandowski’s net worth is estimated to be $85 Million.