Dwayne Johnson has been a big role model for me over the years. Another classic example of how someone can go from being broke, to being worth millions of dollars.
‘The Rock’ made his name in WWE, and went on to have a wildly successful career in acting.
Dwayne Johnson’s work ethic is not just shown through his acting. Take a look at his physique. Dwayne’s been featured on fitness magazine covers and blogs all over the world.
In fact, there are tons of paintings of him in gyms across the world, showing just how much other bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts look up to him.
This article is dedicated to showcasing 40 of the most awesome Dwayne Johnson quotes. Check them out below.
40 Motivational Dwayne Johnson Quotes
1. “Think back 5 years ago, think of where you’re at today, think ahead 5 years and what you want to accomplish. Be unstoppable.” – Dwayne Johnson
2. “One of the most important things you can accomplish is just being yourself.” – Dwayne Johnson
3. “Be the person that when your feet touch the floor in the morning the devil says, “awe shit, they’re up”.” – Dwayne Johnson
4. “All success begins with self-discipline. It starts with you.” – Dwayne Johnson
5. “When you walk up to opportunity’s door, don’t knock it… kick that bitch in, smile and introduce yourself.” – Dwayne Johnson
6. “Blood, sweat and respect. The first two you give. The last one you earn.” – Dwayne Johnson
7. “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work gains success. Greatness will come.” – Dwayne Johnson
8. “If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.” – Dwayne Johnson
9. “Be humble. Be Hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.” – Dwayne Johnson
10. “You don’t need directions. Just point yourself to the top and go!” – Dwayne Johnson
11th of 40 Dwayne Johnson Quotes
11. “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne Johnson
12. “I like to use the hard times in the past to motivate me today.” – Dwayne Johnson
13. “The first step in achieving your goal, is to take a minute to respect your goal, know what it means to you to achieve it.” – Dwayne Johnson
14. “In 1995 I had $7 bucks in my pocket and knew two things: I’m broke as hell and one day I won’t be. You can achieve anything.” – Dwayne Johnson
15. “When life puts you in touch situations, don’t say “why me?” just say “Try me”.” – Dwayne Johnson
16. “We do today what they won’t so tomorrow we can accomplish what they can’t.” – Dwayne Johnson
17. “Don’t be afraid to be ambitious about your goals. Hard work never stops. Neither should your dreams.” – Dwayne Johnson
18. “Success at anything will always come down to this: Focus and effort. And we control both.” – Dwayne Johnson
19. “You don’t just find the willpower you need. You create it.” – Dwayne Johnson
20. “With drive and a bit of talent you can move mountains.” – Dwayne Johnson
21st of 40 Dwayne Johnson Quotes
21. “Wake up determined, go to bed satisfied.” – Dwayne Johnson
22. “Not only do I think being nice and kind is easy, but being kind, in my opinion is important.” – Dwayne Johnson
23. “The wall! Your success is on the other side. Can’t jump over it or go around it. You know what to do.” – Dwayne Johnson
24. “I grew up in a musical family; the majority of my growing up was done in Hawaii. It’s what we do. You sing, you dance, you play ukulele and you drink.” – Dwayne Johnson
25. “I want someone who can trust that my big hands are going to take care of them.” – Dwayne Johnson
26. “I like the idea of working in different genres and transcending genres and hopefully finding success, and ultimately make movies people like.” – Dwayne Johnson
27. “I’m very low-key. I don’t really blend in, so it’s difficult to go out in public. I like to do things that are kind of quiet, whether it’s a dinner at my house or a restaurant, or a movie night at home.” – Dwayne Johnson
28. “Training for me is a metaphor for life, period. The dedication, the determination, the desire, the work ethic, the great successes and the great failures – I take that into life.” – Dwayne Johnson
29th of 40 Dwayne Johnson Quotes
29. “Let your actions do your talking for you.” – Dwayne Johnson
30. “I grew up where, when a door closed, a window didn’t open. The only thing I had was cracks. I’d do everything to get through those cracks – scratch, claw, bite, push, bleed. Now the opportunity is here. The door is wide open, and it’s as big as a garage.” – Dwayne Johnson
31. “It’s not about the car your drive. It’s about the size of your arm hanging out of the window.” – Dwayne Johnson
32. “I like to use the hard times of the past to motivate me today.” – Dwayne Johnson
33. “You either play the game or let the game play you.” – Dwayne Johnson
34. “Keep calm and shut your mouth.” – Dwayne Johnson
35. “Two things happen when an athlete gets injured. Some guys say; ‘F*** it, I’m going to wait it out 3-4 months.’ But with me and lots of other athletes, you find your eighth or ninth gear – a gear you’ve never gone to before – and say, ‘I’m going to come back.’” – Dwayne Johnson
36. “My philosophy is, it’s always very rewarding when you can make an audience laugh. I don’t mind making fun of myself. I like self-deprecating comedy. But I’d like you to laugh with me occasionally, too.” – Dwayne Johnson
37. “Grind Hard, Shine Hard.” – Dwayne Johnson
38. “Just bring it!” – Dwayne Johnson
39. “It’s you vs. you.” – Dwayne Johnson
40. “It’s simple. Do it.” – Dwayne Johnson
Bonus: Dwayne Johnson Picture Quote
Thanks for checking out our collection of motivational Dwayne Johnson quotes! Dwayne Johnson’s net worth is $185 million right now. Combine that with his physique and his success in the film industry, and you have one beast of a man.
If you enjoyed them, please feel free to share this page on social media using the share bar below.