Which are the best Blac Chyna quotes?
Blac Chyna is an American reality television personality and former stripper. She first gained fame led to modeling jobs on the covers of ‘Dimepiece’, ‘Straight Stuntin’ and ‘Black Men’s Magazine’.
Chyna is known for her relationships with high-profile celebrities. She has featured in numerous reality television shows, including ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’. ‘Rob & Chyna’, ”The Real Blac Chyna and Tokyo Toni’s Finding Love ASAP!”.
Here’s a collection of the most inspiring Blac Chyna quotes:
25 Strong & Inspirational Blac Chyna Quotes
1. “I always liked having my own money and buying my own stuff. I didn’t want to depend on somebody to do it for me.” – Blac Chyna
2. “I don’t care if it’s one dollar or a thousand dollars – I’m going to go out and get it.” – Blac Chyna
3. “I feel like the more real we are, the more people will respect that.” – Blac Chyna
4. “I would like somebody confident who takes care of his business, is strong, healthy. Somebody that loves their family and treats their friends right – and treats me right.” – Blac Chyna
5. “You have some people that’s weak, and you have some people that’s strong. I consider myself a very strong person.” – Blac Chyna
6. “Everything isn’t always going to be peaches and cream. If it is, then it’s fake.” – Blac Chyna
7. “I don’t care how somebody looks at me or their feelings. I know how I am.” – Blac Chyna
8. “I feel like the more I share, the more relatable I am.” – Blac Chyna
9. “I would just like to say something to all the women out there. You’re not the only one that’s probably going through something, so I feel as though if one person speaks up, maybe it – hopefully – will be a domino effect.” – Blac Chyna
10th of 25 Blac Chyna Quotes
10. “You can’t change nothing unless you want to change it, and then if you don’t like whatever situation it is, just grow from it, learn from it, don’t let it happen again.” – Blac Chyna
11. “Everybody gets talked about. Jesus Christ got talked about. It’s just what happens. It’s just part of it. And if people aren’t talking, it’s like, who are you? So I really let the people talk.” – Blac Chyna
12. “I am just as comfortable in sweats and sneakers as I am in a dress and heels. Attitude is everything!” – Blac Chyna
13. “I feel like nobody really knows my story, which I see as a good thing, and I’m kind of happy about that.” – Blac Chyna
14. “I want to show people that I am that good friend and the person that a lot of people actually come to confide in or even, just, to be around that good energy, because that’s what I’m all about.” – Blac Chyna
15. “Once respect comes, then loves come, and when love comes, a really healthy relationship comes, you know? If you don’t have that, things just crumble.” – Blac Chyna
16. “Despite my high profile on social media, I’m a private person.” – Blac Chyna
17. “I am a big advocate of female entrepreneurs. I do what I can to advise and help them along in their careers.” – Blac Chyna
18. “I feel like every person who’s in a long-term relationship, or who is committed to their person, goes through ups and downs.” – Blac Chyna
19. “I like to cook as much as I love to eat, and I will eat pretty much anything if it’s prepared well!” – Blac Chyna
20th of 25 Blac Chyna Quotes
20. “It takes a village to raise a child; that’s how I basically balance it. It’s twenty-four hours in a day.” – Blac Chyna
21. “Anyone I’m with has to love my son just as much as they love me, if not more because I don’t play any games with King.” – Blac Chyna
22. “I always wanted to have that brother-sister rivalry type of stuff. So now I’m happy that at least Dream and King won’t be the only child being super spoiled.” – Blac Chyna
23. “I enjoy an evening stroll. It helps me to reflect and eases stress.” – Blac Chyna
24. “I know how I treat my friends and family and kids, and that’s all I’m worried about.” – Blac Chyna
25. “I’m a bargain shopper! I get a thrill from looking like a million dollars in an outfit that costs next to nothing.” – Blac Chyna
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Blac Chyna! Don’t forget to share them on social media.