40 Amazing Jason Priestley Quotes
Which are your favorite Jason Priestley quotes?
Jason Priestley is a Canadian-American actor and director.
He is most known for portraying the character ‘Brandon Walsh’ on the TV series ‘Beverly Hills, 90210’ for which he received two Golden Globe nominations.
Priestley started his acting career in Canadian local TV commercials before reaching his breakthrough from the gig with ‘Beverly Hills, 90210′.
Throughout his acting career, he has appeared in many popular movies, including ’21 Jump Street”, “MacGyver’, and ‘Quantum Leap’.
Priestley also ventured into directing, taking charge of several episodes of ‘90210’ and several music videos as well.
Here’s a collection of the best Jason Priestley quotes:
40 Amazing Jason Priestley Quotes
1. “You never appreciate your anonymity until you don’t have it anymore.” – Jason Priestley
2. “I love Canada. I am from Canada. I will bash the Canadian government but never Canada.” – Jason Priestley
3. “I’m very happy to be directing though. It’s a challenge, and it’s a lot of fun for me to be on set.” – Jason Priestley
4. “I love a Coffee Crisp, and they are nowhere to be found in America.” – Jason Priestley
5. “Everything about Canada makes me proud to be Canadian.” – Jason Priestley
6. “I think the moral majority and religious right have been shrinking and having not quite as loud a voice in America, and all of a sudden people are coming to their own realizations going, Joe down the street is gay and he’s a great guy.” – Jason Priestley
7. “No one gave me a cake or a going-away party on my last day of Beverly Hills 90210.” – Jason Priestley
8. “I think it’s great now that we seem to be in an era where it’s OK to be gay and I think that the society in North America has had more of a problem with it than any other society.” – Jason Priestley
9. “I try to be smart with my comedy. Generally, it devolves into bathroom humour. I describe my comedy as, I have the best intentions, but usually, it fails.” – Jason Priestley
10th of 40 Jason Priestley Quotes
10. “That’s the power of television. You come into people’s homes every week, and that creates a familiarity and a false sense of intimacy.” – Jason Priestley
11. “I think the sooner that all of us in society stop accepting any type of bullying or harassment from other people – in spite of people’s social standing or net worth or whatever it is – the sooner it will stop.” – Jason Priestley
12. “Part of the fun of working on ‘Beverly Hills, 90210,’ for me, was that I got a lot of freedom from our executive producer, Chuck Rosen, to add things, change things. I got a lot of freedom to be creative.” – Jason Priestley
13. “I miss my boats, and I miss having the ability to be out on the water during the daytime and then go skiing at night.” – Jason Priestley
14. “Dave Foley and I have been friends for a very long time. We both actually have the same lawyer in Toronto.” – Jason Priestley
15. “If people think I am gay, yeah, hey that doesn’t bother me. Not at all. What would people think? To me, I am such a heterosexual guy. It doesn’t even, I don’t even think about it.” – Jason Priestley
16. “I come from a very blue-collar family, and a very hardworking family, and I think that my work ethic is maybe the thing that kept me on the straight and narrow.” – Jason Priestley
17. “I played hockey my whole life until my ambition outstripped my ability, which happens to most Canadians around 15 or 16 years old.” – Jason Priestley
18. “I’m from Canada and my wife is from St. Albans, so I feel a great kinship with the Brits.” – Jason Priestley
19. “Los Angeles is a one-horse town. It’s entirely driven by the entertainment business and that’s what it is.” – Jason Priestley
20th of 40 Jason Priestley Quotes
20. “Obviously musical theatre is not my thing, but dramatic theatre is much more up my alley.” – Jason Priestley
21. “I feel like acts of violence against women are detestable, and they need to be dealt with, and they are important.” – Jason Priestley
22. “I was a rugby player, I was a hockey player. You know, I just love to challenge myself, and I love to compete.” – Jason Priestley
23. “I love filming in Britain.” – Jason Priestley
24. “My kids are my greatest achievement.” – Jason Priestley
25. “Sitcoms are fun. The whole multi-cam genre is always a lot of fun. You throw a live audience in the mix, and it’s even better.” – Jason Priestley
26. “I never exceed the posted speed limit.” – Jason Priestley
27. “By the time I graduated from high school in Vancouver, I already had a whole support network set up for me in Los Angeles, so I just moved down.” – Jason Priestley
28. “I love being a husband and a father. That aspect of my life has been a joy.” – Jason Priestley
29. “I’ve always aspired to Cary Grant’s level of coolness and failed miserably.” – Jason Priestley
30th of 40 Jason Priestley Quotes
30. “Theatre was the first thing I fell in love with.” – Jason Priestley
31. “Well, I’ve been a professional racer for nine years. And if I could get it to pay me as much as acting, I’d give up all the rest in a second. Working in television, however, has made me accustomed to a certain lifestyle that I’d like to maintain.” – Jason Priestley
32. “Never categorize yourself, society does that to you, don’t do it to yourself.” – Jason Priestley
33. “Nothing scares me, because I used to think I was indestructible. Now I know I’m indestructible, not to mention my spine is indestructible. It’s all titanium.” – Jason Priestley
34. “As an actor, your focus is very finite. All you’re worried about is your character and what you have to do, what your goals are in this scene and in this piece of material. Whereas, as the director, everything is your responsibility. I enjoy carrying the load like that and being the responsible party.” – Jason Priestley
35. “Well, any time you’re faced with fame on that level, it’s – it can be somewhat unnerving because you’re never taught how to manage it and how to deal with it. So you’re sort of left out there on your own, trying to navigate those waters for yourself.” – Jason Priestley
36. “It’s a really big deal to have a star on the Walk of Fame; it feels like an incredible achievement.” – Jason Priestley
37. “From an early age, I knew I wanted to pursue a life in the arts, and so I was acting in plays all throughout high school.” – Jason Priestley
38. “Any time you get to do a David Mamet play, it’s a great opportunity. His writing is such that I think it’s a big challenge, but when you get it right, it’s a great opportunity to play every night, really.” – Jason Priestley
39. “One of the fun things about being an actor is stepping outside yourself and outside of your own experience. It’s challenging yourself to totally commit to something that in your core is so wrong.” – Jason Priestley
40. “I’m definitely not a song-and-dance guy, and if you’ve ever heard me sing, you would understand that, ‘No, maybe that’s not your thing.” – Jason Priestley
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Jason Priestley! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Want to know how Jason Priestly spends his money? Check out his net worth.
Which are your favorite Jason Priestley quotes? Leave a comment below.
50 Famous Anya Taylor-Joy Quotes About Life & Acting
Which are your favorite Anya Taylor-Joy quotes?
Anya Taylor-Joy is an American/English/Argentine actress and model. She is famously known for her role as Beth Harmon on the Netflix miniseries ‘The Queen’s Gambit’. She has received many awards including the Cannes Film Festival Award, Fangoria Chainsaw Award, Fright Meter Award, Gotham Award, and many more.
At the beginning of her acting career, she was featured in the fantasy tv series called ‘Atlantis’. Later on, she gained more attention for her part as Casey Cooke in ‘Split’. She was also featured on the cover of Vanity Fair magazine in their April 2021 issue.
Here’s a collection of the greatest Anya Taylor-Joy quotes:
50 Famous Anya Taylor-Joy Quotes About Life & Acting
1. “I’m a hugger and a lover and a dancer!” – Anya Taylor-Joy
2. “I want it to be one where I love the work that I’ve done. And I like to think that I have good instincts.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
3. “I used to run into the woods as a little kid looking for witches. But I’m not superstitious, because I m not afraid of it.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
4. “I don’t lie very well!” – Anya Taylor-Joy
5. “I just want to see what life’s going to throw my way. So far, it’s been very unexpected. I’m kinda on a roller coaster and want to enjoy that.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
6. “I got scouted for modeling on the street. I’m such a tomboy – still am.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
7. “I swear like a sailor.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
8. “Movies were my first love.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
9. “I got scouted when I was 16, almost 17, and it was something that had never entered my thoughts.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
10th of 50 Anya Taylor-Joy Quotes
10. “I don’t actually watch that much TV, but I was obsessed with Dawson’s Creek growing up. And ‘Freaks and Geeks. And 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
11. “It is kind of bizarre, but at the same time, I feel like anyone that gets into movies didn’t fit into the real world, and so we made our own world.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
12. “I was such a tomboy growing up, and I’ve never really been into makeup or anything like that, so it was really surprising, but I definitely saw it as an in for acting.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
13. “I don’t know what kind of career I want to forge for myself.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
14. “I’d go into the woods to look for the witches, the mythical beings.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
15. “I find it very difficult to compare any two projects because they’re all such different beasts.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
16. “I’ve been very lucky with the roles that I’ve played in that they were wonderful roles for women.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
17. “I love films. It’s really funny, actually. Like, I see a lot of smaller movies. But a lot of these big, epic films that everyone’s like, ‘You have to see,’ I haven’t watched yet.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
18. “I just never thought about modeling before, but I thought, ‘Ooh, interesting, similar world, perhaps it’s a way into something.’ Then, I was on my third photoshoot ever, and Adam Leech from ‘Downtown Abbey’ saw me reading poetry and asked me to recite some.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
19. “I need specifically love, affection, people to touch me all the time. Because otherwise, I don’t really – I don’t cope very well. On ‘Morgan,’ everything is shot from the other side of the glass, so I was alone in a soundproof room watching everybody but being completely separate from whatever was going on.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
20th of 50 Anya Taylor-Joy Quotes
20. “I love the theater, I’d love to work in theater at some point, but I grew up with movies being something that I just clung to.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
21. “Even the strongest bonds, flesh and blood, they can just evaporate in a second given the right conditions.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
22. “Modeling had never entered my consciousness. I was always like, ‘I’m going to act.’ But I thought, ‘If this can help me with that, great.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
23. “I don’t really feel like I belong anywhere, which makes me belong everywhere.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
24. “I think we have a very Disneyfied, sterilized version of what an evil witch is nowadays.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
25. “I can’t do something that I would not throw myself under a bus for.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
26. “I refused to learn English for two years when we moved to London, hoping to send my family back home. It was tough, but at the same time, it has given me a sense of displacement that actually really suits the life that I’m living now.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
27. “I got scouted for modeling, and it was really scary – I was walking my dog wearing heels for the first time ever because I had a party to go to the day after, and I wanted to practice, and this black car kind of started following me, so I, being dramatic, picked up the dog and started to run.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
28. “I’d love to work with the Coen brothers. And Steven Spielberg. ‘E.T.’ was big for me.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
29. “I have always believed in magic.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
30th of 50 Anya Taylor-Joy Quotes
30. “I never fit in as a kid. I always felt that there was something different about me.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
31. “I’m a surprisingly good rapper.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
32. “I’ve been quite lucky in that the roles that I’ve been able to play are all kind of outsiders. And, you know, I belong to so many places and belong to none of them at the same time, so there’s this sense of displacement – I very much understand what it is to not fit in or belong somewhere.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
33. “If a character belongs to me, it’s mine. We belong to each other, and I feel a fierce need to tell that story, and it just so happens that a lot of these characters have been residing in pretty dark worlds.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
34. “I have an active imagination.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
35. “Once I set my mind towards something, it’s going to happen. By hook or by crook.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
36. “It was very difficult to leave Argentina when I was kid, so I only spoke Spanish for the first six years of my life.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
37. “So I guess acting was a way of finding a home if that makes sense.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
38. “Acting is really a give-and-take; it’s a dance.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
39. “I have a very acute understanding of how I work as a person, so if I’m afraid, I shut down and can’t do anything. If I’m overwhelmed, I shut down and can’t do anything.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
40th of 50 Anya Taylor-Joy Quotes
40. “I just want to work with wonderful people.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
41. “I never thought I could be a model.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
42. “To me, it always comes down to character and script and then director.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
43. “I think, probably, the place that I feel I most belong is a movie set.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
44. “The Witch’ is feminist.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
45. “My goal is to make a movie that no one would sort of expect me to make.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
46. “I think I just really understand what it is to feel like you don’t fit in, within your society, within your world, within your family, within whatever. I’ve always felt like an odd duck so I really understood that.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
47. “I love what I do so much.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
48. “I see it as something really beautiful, and I wouldn’t want to live in a world without magic.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
49. “I can’t just say yes to a movie. I have to be really passionate about it.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
50. “They’re incredible, flawed characters that I really gravitate toward. I just never want anybody to be able to put me in a box.” – Anya Taylor-Joy
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Anya Taylor-Joy! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Anya Taylor-Joy quotes? Leave a comment below.
50 Kyra Sedgwick Quotes to Brighten Your Day
Which are your favorite Kyra Sedgwick quotes?
Kyra Sedgwick is an award-winning American actress, producer, and director. She has earned her net worth through her many acting roles in films and television.
Sedgwick’s first big-screen role ‘Born on the Fourth of July’ got her a lot of attention. She was also nominated for the Golden Globe award for her performance. She also produced and starred in a crime drama known as ‘The Closer’.
We’ve put together this collection of the best Kyra Sedgwick quotes:
50 Kyra Sedgwick Quotes to Brighten Your Day
1. “Nobody wants to come home to a trashy kitchen if you’ve been away for a while; it’s nice to come home to a clean place.” – Kyra Sedgwick
2. “Ultimately, you know, I’m a grown-up, I’ve been in this business a long time. I’ve got kids. I’ve got to do my stuff. But I also need to keep it there so I can bring it up again the next day at work or whatever.” – Kyra Sedgwick
3. “First of all, I don’t think that people really talk about what it’s like to be an empty nester, and what it’s like to have children and feel like that’s your number one job.” – Kyra Sedgwick
4. “I don’t know if you’re married, but sometimes there are times where one is really together with their partner. And then there are times when you’re both just in your own thing, but you’re there together.” – Kyra Sedgwick
5. “I would say, if someone had told me when I was 21 that by the time I was 23 I would be married and have my first child, I would’ve told them that they were f–king insane.” – Kyra Sedgwick
6. “I can’t get hired in a studio movie. Everything is so uphill.” – Kyra Sedgwick
7. “I think that women as a group are so powerful. I still don’t think we are able to embrace our power well enough yet. We think we live in a man’s world and we have to follow their rules, and yet, we’re so different, and our rules are so different. I wish that we could come together more as a political force. If women ran the world, I don’t believe that there would be war. I really don’t… We understand the bigger picture. We understand our impact on the environment, on the world. We understand the generations that will go after us because we gave birth to them.” – Kyra Sedgwick
8. “I think it’s important to do smaller films because I think that’s where a lot of new things are happening.” – Kyra Sedgwick
9. “Kevin gave me a ukulele, and that was something really new and cool. I wouldn’t call myself inherently musical, but it is super fun. And I can’t pick up my ukulele without him picking up his guitar and wanting to jam. Sometimes I’m like, “Let me stumble through this on my own!” But he’s a natural teacher.” – Kyra Sedgwick
10th of 50 Kyra Sedgwick Quotes
10. “I also think that when you fall in love with the characters, you want them to be sincere and earn it and be authentic.” – Kyra Sedgwick
11. “I think in this movie, every time I see his work, I’m blown away by it because he, to me, he really embodied the character so powerfully and so real, so truthfully to me.” – Kyra Sedgwick
12. “I think you just make your priorities and sometimes they put restrictions on you that hurt a little bit, and that’s okay. And we learned as we went what works and what doesn’t.” – Kyra Sedgwick
13. “I think that certainly, my choices empower me.” – Kyra Sedgwick
14. “The great thing about sitcoms is that you can present a problem, and then at the end of the episode, things are wrapped up, That’s what a sitcom is, and wouldn’t it be great if life were like that.” – Kyra Sedgwick
15. “Also everyone’s hearts are in the right place when you do a small movie. You’re not doing it for the money; you’re not doing it for the possibility of an Oscar nomination. You are doing it because you love the material.” – Kyra Sedgwick
16. “Hollywood movies are run on fear and they don’t want to make bold choices. They, generally, speaking want to keep things status quo. That’s not really interesting for me.” – Kyra Sedgwick
17. “I’ve always been able to let stuff go when I’m done with work.” – Kyra Sedgwick
18. “I feel my job as an actor is to explore all sides of humanity.” – Kyra Sedgwick
19. “I was always fraught with guilt, and it’s such a waste of an emotion. It keeps you out of the moment of being where you are.” – Kyra Sedgwick
20th of 50 Kyra Sedgwick Quotes
20. “When I connect to my soul, project it into another # character, and then bring it to the stage or to a film–that has always been for me the great joy of # acting. It’s been as if my soul kind of leaps out of my body and is able to be free and dance around.” – Kyra Sedgwick
21. “I do know that I have to work hard for every single thing that I get, really hard, and that’s okay.” – Kyra Sedgwick
22. “You can never forget what genre you’re in. You always have to remember that you’re in a comedy. So, for me, it never falls into sappy. It’s always that very fine line, but it is definitely a fine line.” – Kyra Sedgwick
23. “While it is challenging working with a kid because they’re so of the moment all the time. My acting style is to try to take something from my life that the character can relate to and that I can relate the character to.” – Kyra Sedgwick
24. “So when I did fall in love with Kevin, it really just felt like there was some urgency to get married, and I don’t know what it was. Suddenly this thing came over me and I was terrified.” – Kyra Sedgwick
25. “Global climate change is real and we have a limited time to change our behavior or live with the consequences. We can all help by making small changes in our lives to letting our voice be heard by our governing bodies. As has always been the case in this country, if the people demand change, it will come.” – Kyra Sedgwick
26. “I’m a big fan of self-effacing and self-deprecating humor.” – Kyra Sedgwick
27. “It’s not that I don’t see myself as hot and sexy. Don’t get me wrong. No, it’s not that.” – Kyra Sedgwick
28. “Ever since I had my first child I have been passionate in my commitment to preserve our precious resources for my children and their children’s children. This is the obligation of all of us visiting this planet for a limited time.” – Kyra Sedgwick
29. “As long as you get the yin and the yang of the funny bit after the sincere bit, I think you’re fine.” – Kyra Sedgwick
30th of 50 Kyra Sedgwick Quotes
30. “Our family adopted Paulie from a shelter as an 8-week-old puppy. We’ve had him for 11 years, and I think it was valuable for the kids to learn to be responsible for a pet. It’s a wonderful thing for families.” – Kyra Sedgwick
31. “I’m a fan of eating on camera because it’s one of my pet peeves that actors don’t eat on camera. I’m like, Bring it on!” – Kyra Sedgwick
32. “Some of the best roles are for women in these independent, smaller movies.” – Kyra Sedgwick
33. “It’s that I’m 39. I feel hot and sexy, actually… I feel it inside myself. I don’t feel dried up and tired and no longer interested in sex is what I’m trying to say.” – Kyra Sedgwick
34. “Shame is such an intense emotion. It just can drive you.” – Kyra Sedgwick
35. “You know, never say never. I’ve lived long enough to know that every time I say never, things happen. I don’t imagine it, but you never know.” – Kyra Sedgwick
36. “But when you’re in something together, it’s very hard to be objective and you’re very subjective.” – Kyra Sedgwick
37. “Whether it be in a small movie or a big movie, I would always be attracted to this role.” – Kyra Sedgwick
38. “Global climate change is real. The legislative branch of our government is our last line of defense against pollution which is why I am so grateful to have the NRDC making our voice heard.” – Kyra Sedgwick
39. “I do it because I want to exercise people’s compassion and I do it because I really believe that for some reason what I do is important and meaningful.” – Kyra Sedgwick
40th of 50 Kyra Sedgwick Quotes
40. “He put a ring in the toe of a stocking. On Christmas Eve, we opened our stockings and it was there at the bottom of the toe. Then he got down on his knees and he was shaking.” – Kyra Sedgwick
41. “I worked a lot less when the kids were younger, and yes, some of that was a choice, but I also want to say not everybody has that choice not to work. So we were lucky enough to be in a situation when we both didn’t have to work.” – Kyra Sedgwick
42. “Hollywood is sexist and age-ist, and that covers all the bases, I guess.” – Kyra Sedgwick
43. “After 14 years, it better be a real marriage, you know? We do have a great time together. We are really lucky.” – Kyra Sedgwick
44. “I have too much respect for the characters I play to make them anything but as real as they can possibly be. I have a great deal of respect for all of them, otherwise, I wouldn’t do them. And I don’t want to screw them by not portraying them honestly.” – Kyra Sedgwick
45. “I think it’s important to do great work.” – Kyra Sedgwick
46. “Even me, who worked through both pregnancies and all the way through all of my child-rearing, it’s the biggest job of your life, it feels like the most important job of your life, and you feel so essential and needed.” – Kyra Sedgwick
47. “I feel that our planet is in peril and that creating a sustainable planet for my children and my children’s children is the most important thing I can do in this lifetime.” – Kyra Sedgwick
48. “I was very young when we got married and I don’t know why it worked out like it did or how I was smart enough to know that this was the right guy, but somehow I got lucky.” – Kyra Sedgwick
49. “The unconditional love you get from a pet is something you carry with you for the rest of your life.” – Kyra Sedgwick
50. “It’s easier in some ways being on the life raft and the other guy’s in the boat and you can row alongside and be supportive. In some ways, that’s an easier role.” – Kyra Sedgwick
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Kyra Sedgwick! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Kyra Sedgwick quotes? Leave a comment below.
50 Sean Connery Quotes That He Actually Said
Which are your favorite Sean Connery quotes?
Sean Connery was a Scottish actor and producer. He is best known for playing James Bond and was known for his charm and good looks which made him very famous. He won several awards including Golden Globe and Academy Award.
Connery often called ‘The Greatest James Bond of them All’. He has appeared in more than 70 films including ‘Dr. No’, ‘Goldfinger’, ‘From Russia with Love’, and ‘Never Say Never Again’.
Here’s a collection of the greatest Sean Connery quotes:
50 Sean Connery Quotes That He Actually Said
1. “To cultivate an English accent is already a departure away from what you are.” – Sean Connery
2. “There is nothing like a challenge to bring out the best in man.” – Sean Connery
3. “Nothing is impossible, only mathematically improbable.” – Sean Connery
4. “There’s a lot of fantasy about what Scotland is, and the shortbread tins and that sort of thing.” – Sean Connery
5. “There’s something fundamentally wrong with a system where there’s been 17 years of a Tory Government and the people of Scotland have voted Socialist for 17 years. That hardly seems democratic.” – Sean Connery
6. “The terrible beauty is that in the brotherhood of golf we are all the same – certifiable.” – Sean Connery
7. “More than anything else, I’d like to be an old man with a good face, like Hitchcock or Picasso.” – Sean Connery
8. “You know, the Oscar I was awarded for The Untouchables is a wonderful thing, but I can honestly say that I’d rather have won the U.S. Open Golf Tournament.” – Sean Connery
9. “My view is that to get anywhere in life you have to be anti-social, otherwise you’ll end up being devoured. I’ve never been particularly social, anyway, but if I’ve ever been rude, fifty percent of it has usually been provoked by other people’s attitudes. Though I do admit, like most Celts, I’m moody. It’s fine until people try to cheer you up with gems like, ‘snap out of it’ or ‘Come on, now’.” – Sean Connery
1oth of 50 Sean Connery Quotes
10. “I am not an Englishman, I was never an Englishman, and I don’t ever want to be one. I am a Scotsman! I was a Scotsman and I will always be one.” – Sean Connery
11. “Perhaps I’m not a good actor, but I would be even worse at doing anything else.” – Sean Connery
12. “There are women who take it to the wire. That’s what they are looking for, the ultimate confrontation. They want a smack.” – Sean Connery
13. “Scotland should be nothing less than equal with all the other nations of the world.” – Sean Connery
14. “I’m an easy target because of my political opinions.” – Sean Connery
15. “The knighthood I received was a fantastic honor but it’s not something I’ve ever used and I don’t think I ever will.” – Sean Connery
16. “You write your first draft with your heart and you re-write with your head. The first key to writing is to write, not to think.” – Sean Connery
17. “Don’t wait for it to happen, don’t even want it to happen – just watch what does happen.” – Sean Connery
18. “The Irish seem to have more fire about them than the Scots.” – Sean Connery
19. “I left Scotland when I was 16 because I had no qualifications for anything but the Navy, having left school at 13.” – Sean Connery
2oth of 50 Sean Connery Quotes
20. “I suppose I’ll be able to get a drink there… I told the stewardess liquor for three… Who are the other two?… Oh, there are no other two.” – Sean Connery
21. “Love may not make the world go round, but I must admit that it makes the ride worthwhile.” – Sean Connery
22. “If you fear nothing, you love nothing. If you love nothing, what joy can there be in life?” – Sean Connery
23. “There’s always a new challenge to keep you motivated.” – Sean Connery
24. “I, unfortunately, don’t speak French, but my wife is now fluent in English, which really reflects rather badly on me.” – Sean Connery
25. “I’m an actor – it’s not brain surgery. If I do my job right, people won’t ask for their money back.” – Sean Connery
26. “A man who fears nothing is a man who loves nothing; and if you love nothing, what joy is there in your life?” – Sean Connery
27. “I like women. I don’t understand them, but I like them.” – Sean Connery
28. “I can’t afford to slow down, but I suppose it really depends. As long as there’s enough enthusiasm, then one wants to continue.” – Sean Connery
29. “Only 4 percent of all the companies owned in Scotland have their head offices in Scotland.” – Sean Connery
3oth of 50 Sean Connery Quotes
30. “But as a Scot with a lifelong love of Scotland and the arts, I believe the opportunity of independence is too good to miss. Simply put there is no more creative an act than creating a new nation.” – Sean Connery
31. “I’m fed up with the idiots… the ever-widening gap between people who know how to make movies and the people who green-light the movies.” – Sean Connery
32. “I have no shortage of material or offers, it’s just a case of what you select to do. But I think it’s realistic that my chances of playing Romeo are now over.” – Sean Connery
33. “I haven’t found anywhere in the world where I want to be all the time. The best of my life is the moving. I look forward to going.” – Sean Connery
34. “There’s one major difference between James Bond and me. He is able to sort out problems!” – Sean Connery
35. “I admit I’m being paid well, but it’s no more than I deserve. After all, I’ve been screwed more times than a hooker.” – Sean Connery
36. “I care about Bond and what happens to him. You cannot be connected with a character for this long and not have an interest. All the Bond films had their good points.” – Sean Connery
37. “I met my wife through playing golf. She is French and couldn’t speak English and I couldn’t speak French, so there was little chance of us getting involved in any boring conversations – that’s why we got married really quickly.” – Sean Connery
38. “I’ve always been hopeful about Scotland’s prospects. And I now believe more than ever that Scotland is within touching distance of achieving independence and equality.” – Sean Connery
39. “If America had been discovered as many times as I have, no one would remember Columbus.” – Sean Connery
4oth of 50 Sean Connery Quotes
40. “My dear girl, there are some things that just aren’t done, such as drinking Dom Perignon ’53 above the temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit. That’s just as bad as listening to the Beatles without earmuffs!” – Sean Connery
41. “I’m swimming every day and I’m even trying to get the golf swing working again – but that might take a little bit longer.” – Sean Connery
42. “I am not a politician and I have no intention of being one.” – Sean Connery
43. “Your background and environment is with you for life. No question about that.” – Sean Connery
44. “When you hear someone from the very north of Scotland speaking, I think it’s nice, very musical and harmonious.” – Sean Connery
45. “If anything could have pulled me out of retirement, it would have been an Indiana Jones film.” – Sean Connery
46. “My boy, we are pilgrims in an unholy land.” – Sean Connery
47. “How peaceful life would be without love. How safe, how tranquil and how dull.” – Sean Connery
48. “Personally I give us . . . one chance of three.” – Sean Connery
49. “The key to a woman’s heart is an unexpected gift at an unexpected time.” – Sean Connery
50. “People used to call me Bond in the street. It was impossible to avoid crowds of people all over the place and blinding flashguns. The Beatles had to run the gauntlet as well, but at least there were four of them!” – Sean Connery
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Sean Connery! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Sean Connery quotes? Leave a comment below.
Ray Allen Net Worth
Former professional basketball player Ray Allen earned millions during his 18 seasons with the NBA as one of the greatest...
Cory Joseph Net Worth
As the point guard for the Detroit Pistons, Cory Joseph has earned a significant net worth as one of the...
Tommy Lee Jones Net Worth
Follow Tommy Lee Jones' rise to stardom from Texas cowboy to Hollywood star.
B.o.B Net Worth
B.o.B. has created a million-dollar income in his short career, becoming wealthy through his musical ability and engaging live performances.
Alexander Gustafsson Net Worth
Alexander Gustafsson is among the greatest mixed martial artists to come from Sweden, as well as one of the greatest...
42 Dugg Net Worth
Best known for his singles "We Paid" and "Grace," 42 Dugg has become one of the biggest up-and-coming rappers in...
Adin Ross Net Worth
Adin Ross streamed himself to millionaire status by giving his audience a view into his entertaining and exciting life becoming...
The Kid Laroi Net Worth
The Kid Laroi overcame a difficult childhood to become Australia’s most successful rapper and is set to become even wealthier...
Too Short Net Worth
Too Short’s rap career has earned him millions as an artist and producer.
Warren G Net Worth
You can't tell the story of 1990s hip hop without Warren G, who helped to revolutionize west coast rap and...
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest People in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Rappers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 50 Richest Actors in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Singers in the World
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest Athletes in the World
Entrepreneurs2 months ago
Jeff Bezos Net Worth
Richest People2 months ago
The 30 Richest DJ’s in the World
Top Lists2 months ago
The 10 Most Inspirational Short Stories I’ve Heard